PDA

View Full Version : Cristiano Ronaldo’s Spit Felt ‘Round The World.

kazuya
30.06.10, 13:35
After Portugal’s defeat, a stalkerazzi was walking Cristiano Ronaldo off the field – presumably without being invited – which was received with a spit by the divo. Was it intentional? Sure looks like it. The cameraman then clearly backs away, so we don’t know if he was hit – probably not, given Cristiano’s accuracy in SA – but it appeared to be something of a message. Let’s hope it didn’t hit the nice cameraman, because we sure as hell don’t know where Ronaldo’s mouth has been.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Spit Felt ‘Round The World. - World Cup Blog (http://www.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/cristiano-ronaldos-spit-felt-round-the-world.html)

what a spoiled looser :flop:

Mihai
30.06.10, 15:29
Idiot like he always was...

Vuze-Sbi
30.06.10, 15:45
It's blocked for me anyone?

anon
30.06.10, 15:46
YouTube developed an automated system to delete any World Cup related videos from their site, due to the FIFA's request.

piratemeister
30.06.10, 15:49
YouTube developed an automated system to delete any World Cup related videos from their site, due to the FIFA's request.

Strange, I can see all world cup videos :biggrin:

yoco
30.06.10, 16:14
CR is nothing but a playboy! :biggrin:

Extraterrestrial
30.06.10, 16:52
He is the most expensive player in the world, playing for real Real Madrid and having the highest salary in the Spanish liga and most importantly he is sleeping with Kim Kardashian.

Nothing strange for a self-conceited asshole:wink:

yoco
30.06.10, 23:24
Actually he's sleeping with some russian chick now. Don't know her name right now.

Extraterrestrial
30.06.10, 23:30
I'm not surprised. The boy is hot and rich, many chicks wanna fu** him:biggrin:

yoco
01.07.10, 09:59
Just remembered. She's Irina Sheik, something like that. And she's pretty hot, way better than that Kardashian!

kazuya
01.07.10, 10:53
none of this chicks would even look at him if he haven't have money,he would be just a little boy for them,and there are more "hooter" real men out there and not this silly ballerina...

C3PO
01.07.10, 15:14
Cristina Gaynaldo :biggrin:

fakeking
01.07.10, 15:46
Hey, How do you supposed to know whom he's sleeping with?. :confused2:. Are you follow his gossip news, meh?

From all the captain that's losing in the WC, i like Stevie G (it's ashamed he's not supported by his fella and his coach). Why does Coppello always choose 2 lowl striker rather than one striker and one playmaker? :mad2:

I think CR is a captain too but ...... (real loser one) :tongue: