PDA

View Full Version : Have you observed the staff in large trackers...

anon
21.06.10, 21:57
...tend to be more careless or relaxed than their counterparts on smaller sites? Perhaps it's just easier? :unsure:

kelly
21.06.10, 22:09
...tend to be more careless or relaxed than their counterparts on smaller sites? Perhaps it's just easier? :unsure:

Ya could be, large tracker implies more number of staffs, so the work gets distributed. Also as you mentioned they are not that bothered about the tracker.

Sazzy
21.06.10, 22:25
Perhaps it's just more work on a small one. Staff trying to do too much and keep too much control over everything. I can imagine on the really large ones it's just not possible and staff just tries their best. Checking up on 100 people is far less work than checking up on 5000 each.

SBfreak
22.06.10, 00:20
The bigger the user base,the careless the admins are.
Or probably they think there are so many invites and accounts to trade out there that one ban doesn't even matter.:unsure:

Sazzy
22.06.10, 01:14
that one ban doesn't even matter.:unsure:

Probably doesn't. Probably not worth the effort unless you make some uberscript that can track the ones you'd otherwise find by hand.

crystal
22.06.10, 02:26
What.CD is an exception tho ! they probably are more alert than anyone out there and have a huge userbase .

thecoolest
23.06.10, 15:17
The bigger the user base,the careless the admins are.
Or probably they think there are so many invites and accounts to trade out there that one ban doesn't even matter.:unsure:

yup..some trackers admins dont ever saw what is they doing..just sat on pc....and getting money..lol..

what.cd man..hard...coz staff is mad to get into watch everyperson...typically.:top:

hellman
23.06.10, 19:51
what.cd staff are paranoid and to strict.. they don't even talk to cheators and traders..they r good at politics.. they sometimes threatens some traders etc to shake hands with them and give them secret infos about other traders on forums and all otherwise say bye bye to your account

they take every advantage they can get

some tracker staff are working together like gft,btn, ptp and sci-hd and cn

Mihai
23.06.10, 19:55
The bigger the userbase the bigger the effort to get all cheaters, traders etc.
SO some don't even bother since they will not suffer to much from that.Just see on TL

SBiFAN
23.06.10, 20:46
actually, tps (the pirate society) have the biggest basedate with cheaters and traders and they give the infos to all staffers (specially what.cd , waffles , bitme, bcg , and other ... )

anon
23.06.10, 21:17
what.cd staff are paranoid and to strict.. they don't even talk to cheators and traders..

Yes they do :wink:

<banned_user> so, why was I banned?
<@PowerTrippingMod> you know why
<banned_user> i think not?
<@PowerTrippingMod> get out
PowerTrippingMod sets mode +b banned_user@some-host.isp.com

If you're honest, things can go differently:

<banned_user> so, why was I banned?
<@PowerTrippingMod> you know why
<banned_user> ok, you got me, i cheated
<@PowerTrippingMod> huh
<banned_user> you win, but how did you got me?
<@PowerTrippingMod> you think we're going to help you with your cheating?
<@PowerTrippingMod> say hi to anon.
PowerTrippingMod sets mode +b banned_user@some-host.isp.com

hellman
23.06.10, 21:21
Yes they do :wink:

if u ever got banned from what go to their irc and ask reason.. they tell u u're cheator and then throw u out of the room

once one of the staff members told in open that they don't talk with cheators and traders coz they hate them

am just giving u example..:smile:

anon
23.06.10, 21:23
if u ever got banned from what go to their irc and ask reason.. they tell u u're cheator and then throw u out of the room

My point :lol:

hellman
23.06.10, 21:27
My point :lol:

they just do that to show they know everything but they will not give u chance to reply or listen to any of your xcuse,,,

so they don't really talk man..

fakeking
24.06.10, 07:23
They hate cheater but don't realize that they're cheater themselves. :tongue:

Anyway, anon. Can you give example of tracker's staff you've observed? just the tracker name, anon.

kazuya
24.06.10, 09:41
what.cd staff are paranoid and to strict.. they don't even talk to cheators and traders..

i had once i nice talk with them :biggrin: don't remebmer the talk,not important but remember this

throw u out of the room

:biggrin:

They hate cheater but don't realize that they're cheater themselves.

oh they are the biggest cheaters on planet, edit self they stats like all mods on trackers,forums...maybe that why they hate us,competition :)

anon
24.06.10, 15:41
Anyway, anon. Can you give example of tracker's staff you've observed?

What do you mean? You want me to list more What.cd-like staffers, or cool ones? In the latter case, Waffles and RevTT spring to mind :)

oh they are the biggest cheaters on planet, edit self they stats

Do you have proofs of that? One of their sysops doesn't even have a >1.0 ratio.

kazuya
24.06.10, 16:29
Do you have proofs of that? One of their sysops doesn't even have a >1.0 ratio.

don't have it, don't need it,i just know.it's like saying that all women are virgins."One of their sysops",right, one of them,what with others..and why should they not have dupe accounts,with them they just leech and edit after and on other side pretend to be angels