PDA

View Full Version : XTC - Ratioless Tracker

thecoolest
17.06.10, 16:03
Site Name - [FONT="Arial Black"]XTC

Frontend - Gazelle

Site Url - its private still its here...dont click here you get warning (http://glowsticx.info/)

Main Site
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6680

Login Page Fake
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6681

Main Page
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6685

Torrents
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6684

Forums
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6682

Rules
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6683

Site Info ShortCut::::---

Brand New little old 2 weeks or more old tracker of GAZELLE just launched when electonik.ro was closed down..

you can get in via interview or invite by a frn or liw staff with this link you can get invite if you want
learnitwith.blogspot.com (http://learnitwith.blogspot.com/2010/06/xtc-brand-new-ratioless-tracker-for.html)
You will start with:
500MB upload and 5 invites.

SOme hard rules :---->>>
no HnRs on XTC
seed a torrent for 120 hours (5 days, compulsory)

recive every 0.25 extra bonus points for every 15 min on site for seeding
so for 1 hour you get 1 bonus points ( hey do the all math later )lol

so many allowed clients::--->>
Azureus 2.5x
Azureus 3.0x
Azureus 3.1x
Azureus 4.2x
Azureus 4.3x
Azureus 4.4x
BitTornado 0.3x
BitTorrent 6.4
btgdaemon 0.9.x
btgdaemon 1.0.x
btpd 0.13
btpd 0.15
Deluge 1.2.3
Deluge 1.21
Deluge 1.22
Deluge 1.3x
Enhanced CTorrent (dnh3.2)
Halite 0.3.2.2
KTorrent 2.1x
KTorrent 2.2x
KTorrent 3.0x
KTorrent 3.1x
KTorrent 3.2x
KTorrent 3.3x
KTorrent 3.5x
libtorrent 0.10.x (rtorrent)
libtorrent 0.11.x (rtorrent)
libtorrent 0.12.x (rtorrent)
Transmission 1.5.4
Transmission 1.6.x
Transmission 1.7.x
Transmission 1.8.x
Transmission 1.92
Transmission 1.93
Transmission 2.X
uTorrent 1.6.1
uTorrent 1.7.6
uTorrent 1.7.7
uTorrent 1.8x
uTorrent 1.9x
uTorrent 2.0x
uTorrent 2.1x
uTorrentMac 0.9x

SOme New Features ::::--->
Wiki As for whole Profile info..as to help a person with good thoughts lol:top:

speeds are awesome and staff is really caring...

Cheats of this trackers can be found here
Cheating on XTC (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/cheating-xtc-20800/#post200739)

More Info of Site Post Here

Instab
17.06.10, 16:08
nice review, one little flaw tho:

Database - Gazelle

that's wrong. gazelle is the frontend.

thecoolest
17.06.10, 16:10
Insteab can you put spoilor on allowed clients?on this post?coz i dont know about spoiler command..change needed you can do it :wink:

anon
17.06.10, 16:11
Syntax is:

Content

Instab
17.06.10, 16:14
anyway i think it's without any doubt the worst looking gazelle site so far :lol:

crystal
17.06.10, 16:41
the site should try to cash in and publicize themselves more after electronik.ro has closed down . if they go the "l33t" way of remaining secret and community driven crap , they will fail big time . and yes agree with you Instab , the site design looks horrible .

SBfreak
17.06.10, 17:45
Looks a little hippy:eyesburn:
The design sucks.Do they have any other available themes?

crystal
17.06.10, 18:57

they have a black theme as well basically black stripes but atleast they do not hurt the eyes like the bright blue does .

vvtwx
18.06.10, 11:41
SSOme hard rules :---->>>
no HnRs on XTC
seed a torrent for 120 hours (4 days compulsary)

120 hours = 5 days. Not 4 lol.

anon
18.06.10, 15:32
Well, allow me to fix that. They're compulsory and not "compulsary", while we're at it.

thecoolest
19.06.10, 10:20
its a theme...also 2 other themes as css design too..mates...its little hippy..but maybe in future get some more themes too ;)

Instab
19.06.10, 19:08

they have a black theme as well basically black stripes but atleast they do not hurt the eyes like the bright blü dös .

its a theme...also 2 other themes as css design too..mates...its little hippy..but maybe in future get some more themes too ;)

i think the part that sucks most is the bg pic. i just blocked it :P

shoulder
19.06.10, 20:19
Personally, I don't think the design is that ugly, but that's just my opinion. :P

fakeking
20.06.10, 04:52
I hate those stripes, it makes me delusional and fainting. Hire a better profesional designer, please. :tongue:

maniak
20.06.10, 07:27
Just remember, Better desing doesn't mean better tracker

fakeking
20.06.10, 08:25
True for that, maniak but I just can't stand the stripes. :frown: and usually more popular/more member a tracker, more designer will arise

SBfreak
20.06.10, 14:56
They have alternate themes:eek:
You can change those stripes to something better you know..?

crystal
20.06.10, 15:40
They have alternate themes:eek:
You can change those stripes to something better you know..?

if your speaking about custom stylesheets which can be put through external CSS , then yes we can . but there are no alternate themes there by default besides the black and blue stripes .

hontoCorti
20.06.10, 15:45
Maybe i did not see it, but which categories does this tracker have?
Is it focused on any type of content or just general 0day?
Is it worth trying to get in there?:)

Mihai
20.06.10, 16:26
It's mostly electronic stuff and also trance and techno

Is is worth?Well because electronic is down i guess it is.

anon
20.06.10, 18:00
Just remember, Better desing doesn't mean better tracker

But a bad design means a lot of people won't use the place, even if it was the next TT.

maniak
20.06.10, 18:08
It's mostly electronic stuff and also trance and techno

Is is worth?Well because electronic is down i guess it is.

wait 1-2 month/s and will see if it's really worth or it's a total waste of time

shoulder
20.06.10, 20:50
But a bad design means a lot of people won't use the place, even if it was the next TT.
If the tracker once has proven itself the design won't matter that much. :wink2:

Instab
20.06.10, 20:52
If the tracker once has proven itself the design won't matter that much. :wink2:

in most cases a bad design dösn't attract people hence it can't proof itself

shoulder
20.06.10, 21:06
Yes, but if the tracker has enough unique content, speeds, ... people will realize it as not everyone cares about the design and those will spread the word. :wink2:

Instab
20.06.10, 21:07
Yes, but if the tracker has enough uniqü content, speeds, ... people will realize it as not everyone cares about the design and those will spread the word. :wink2:

maybe ... we'll see

slikrapid
20.06.10, 21:11
a tracker (staff) that has some self-respect will not allow their site to look like a pathetic disgrace

people who think its useful probably care more about the contents than the visuals, but if they feel 'at home', they might complain why their 'home' looks so bad

bottom line: the staff should know better :rolleyes:

thecoolest
21.06.10, 05:00
yup..i know theme isnt good..but content of the tracker and speed are great..

i see all of 3 themes they have now...but all has stripes and like this..i dont much like that theme either..but they have something on mind for that stripes..dont know

crystal
22.06.10, 02:46
site design is the first impression , which generally always remains the last impression . the design of this site makes a really bad first impression . they should have tried to capitalized on the demise of elektronik.ro by opening with atleast around 750-1000 torrents and with a decent design even in the beta stage .

beatx
25.06.10, 13:14
Okey, im sysop for XTC.

Why cheat on a ratioless tracker?
Anyway. I will ask our designer to design a new style. Also thecoolest if u would be kind to remove the url please. Also I didnt know Elektronik when I and supa started XTC, so I will not copy their design, not even if I wanted to. But if u give me a print of it, I can ask our designer to copy it too.

crystal
25.06.10, 14:09
Okey, im sysop for XTC.

Anyway. I will ask our designer to design a new style. Also thecoolest if u would be kind to remove the url please. Also I didnt know Elektronik when I and supa started XTC, so I will not copy their design, not even if I wanted to. But if u give me a print of it, I can ask our designer to copy it too.

first of all welcome and its great to see Sysops coming to the place and interacting with the users here !

this thread is just a review thread of your tracker and most of us here condone cheating in ratio less trackers as they were built for the purpose of sharing without any tension for ratios and for those who do not have good speeds .

the genres on your tracker have many dedicated users out there and with even more publicity and more tracker recruitments in different music trackers (TranceTraffic and TranceRoute especially , besdies What.cd and Waffles) , trackers with lots of users , the tracker can develop into a very good music tracker in the coming months . more users , more content , more lively the place , more name the tracker gets but thats my opinion .

yes , the design needs a makeover . bright blue and light grey are not really matching with the gazelle layout . i can understand that since its a electronic , trance tracker you want to create a different kind of atmosphere with different colours and not a bland stylesheet . probably imho , a green logo with green stripes and a black rather than grey layout would look nice if your planning to change the colours with the existing torrents in military green fonts , but if your planning a total makeover then we will wait to see how it looks .

here's the elektronic torrents page found from a simple search in google : http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn223/N0NELSE/tracker_elektronik_ro.jpg
but of course since you want to make your own identity , we dont expect that you may replicate elektronik's design . elektronik was not Gazelle though .

anon
25.06.10, 16:49

Most of the time there's absolutely no reason to do it... as I've said on other posts, thecoolest just wanted to cheat...

By the way, he's been banned so he can't remove the URL, but what's up with so much secrecy? Many trackers have implemented "don't talk about us, don't post our address elsewhere" policies, and ended up either dead, with very little activity, or not living up to the hype. Even worse, using anything else than two asterisks to refer to CosaNostra on other forums once was a bannable offense for them, and you saw what happened - there are CN reviews everywhere. People tend to be very interested on what you don't want them to see.

I'm not saying you should spam about your tracker or anything, just that you should relax it a bit if you want to have a good startup.

Vaffa
20.01.11, 20:51
personally, I'm tired of questions like why you cheat on ratioless tracker.
I think the best answer is the question - why NOT to cheat on ratioless tracker? it's fun when you have a lot of gigs uploaded when others have a handful of them.
anyway, it seems that this tracker has gone to hell)

anon
20.01.11, 20:51
why NOT to cheat on ratioless tracker?

Because they're ratio-free so that you don't have to cheat in the first place, silly.

Großmutter
25.01.11, 20:53
have XTC a new url?
thx

Vaffa
19.02.11, 20:30
what happened to them? any info?

anon
25.10.12, 17:04
I'm closing this under the assumption they're dead.