PDA

View Full Version : Fake Profile Generator

saebrtooth
25.05.10, 03:35
Who here has a gazillion sites theyre registered to? Or more to the point who here likes to register on sites, namely BT or others but doesnt like the pain felt on their noodle when using it to make those fake profles :biggrin:?

This too will make those registering sessions easy and pain free

fakenamegenerator (http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6538

Optional Configurable or Automatic Genration (default):
Sex M/F

Optional Configurable:
Name Set (ie name common to country)
Country of residence

It automatically generates
Address
Website
Email Address (remember to change this to the actual email used in registering)
Password (remember to change this to the actual email used in registering)
Phone
Mother's Maiden name
Birthday
Visa /SIN
Occupation
UPS Tracking Number

anon
25.05.10, 17:58
How does a fake real life profile exactly help with trackers? :unsure:

Mihai
25.05.10, 18:34
You can say you actually have a life:lol:

saebrtooth
26.05.10, 05:10
How does a fake real life profile exactly help with trackers? :unsure:

First of all this service is not just for trackers it can also be used for other types of sites if you want.

I think u would be hard pressed to find a faking service to match exactly the requirements of each and every tracker / whatever site you wish to register with.

The information generated is overkill so just in case u need it u may use it if needed. Needless to say, simply exclude the one u dont need :tongue:

Simply copy and paste the stuff u want or modify a little, it may help u out in registering, simple as that.

There are some things u should take note of and that is the address section. It gives proper postal codes for the address. Also look at the phone numbers they are correct for the locale. These in itself can save you some hassle.

And here is the double set of stake knives for the $19.95. Look at the email adress. It is a real disposable email address.

What more could you want! I will throw in a 1500W juice grinder if you buy in the next 10minutes :lol:. All major Credit Cards accepted. A $5 handling fee for cheques

Generally trackers or other sites ask for this information when signing up
un
pw
email

But they can ask for these too
Country
zip/postal code
address
date of birth / age
screen name
secret question
secret answer

You can say you actually have a life:lol:
Yeah I would use it to for this too :biggrin:

C3PO
26.05.10, 22:22
I really don't understand what is this for, but I appreciate the effort and gave u a 10x

saebrtooth
27.05.10, 02:03
It can be used in making up fake details when registering on a tracker or other sites which needs profile info

SBfreak
27.05.10, 16:31
One thing's for sure.If you care about the site use a valid email not the one generated by this prog.

Ticko
27.05.10, 16:36
One thing's for sure.If you care about the site use a valid email not the one generated by this prog.

yeah doesnt take but 2 minutes to setup a gmail or yahoo mail account. This thing would be great for people without a brain to help them come up with some info. but i feel the best street names come from my imagination :)

anon
27.05.10, 16:37
yeah doesnt take but 2 minutes to setup a gmail or yahoo mail account.

GMail asks for SMS confirmation </3

Ticko
27.05.10, 16:39
GMail asks for SMS confirmation </3

not for me...i just made one two days ago? i dont even remember putting in a phone number. But they did ask me for an alternate email address to link to.

SBfreak
27.05.10, 16:39
FastMail= great alternative;

anon
27.05.10, 16:40
not for me...i just made one two days ago?

As of my last check they asked me for my mobile phone number... don't tell me they've stopped!

saebrtooth
27.05.10, 16:40
Yes its bes to use an email u can regularily check. I also stated in the top post that u should use ur own email not the generated one