PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Cheating Trackers! Vol1

Jeff
23.05.10, 19:49
----------------------The Art of Cheating Trackers!------------------------

Ask yourself "Am i cheating correctly?" | "Am i cheating in the right place @ right time with right tools? | Well these are some of the things you miss out when faking.This tutorial is for a newbie how to cheat effectively and not getting banned on any tool or modded client.If you're a professional,This tutorial is not for you!.I've done cheating since 2008 so i have enough experience in faking ratios so I'm willing to share those with you!

The 11 Summaries of Cheating :-

#1 Older the account, The Safer you're to cheat
#2 Never Ever fake on Packs ,Collections etc..(Leechers turn seeders rapidly | Partial-Seeders)
#3 Newer the torrent,The Better
#4 More the Leechers,the better
#5 Never go more than your ISP offers(In other words,Don't Over-fake!)
#6 don't switch clients UN-necessarily
#7 Smaller the file ,the Better it is
#8 Do Not rely on Night faking sessions!
The Next morning,the good news for you is you're Tracker account disabled ,
The reason I'm saying because ALWAYS MONITOR YOU"RE TORRENTS like updating peer-list | Turnover of leechers like that
#9 Always Be Updated about Latest Mod, Tools etc ..
#10 Shorter the faking session,The Better The Undetectability
#11 Gain +ve rep on the tracker so when you cheat It may bring down their attention towards you

Some Cheating quotes:-

#1 "Power-Hungry and Greediness are some of you're worst enemies"
#2 "Slow and Steady wins the race" (any more,reply)
#3 "Don't Blame you're tools,You must know how to use it!"
#4 "Slow progress add-up to big result!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE:- [There is no restriction to Mod tools ; Stick to Summary #9 ; Follow my strategy and It'll be all going fine like Butter!

Strategy:-

The Split method:-

This is one powerful method that i used to cheat :-

Obeying the Summary #5, For example if you're ISP is offering 100 KBps DL and 40 KBps UL (My ISP)

Theoretical Procedure:-

1# Download 5 torrents from You're Fav. tracker which matches Summary #2 | Summary #3 |Summary #4 and Summary #7
2# Ok downloaded,Fine! (Download by saving as)
3# Find the total of you're ISP's DL speed & UL speed....This is called Total Bandwidth
4# Allocate 60% to upload and 40% of your Total Bandwidth since to increase you're ratio,Upload must be higher than Download ~
5# To make you're Undetectability % even more Divide you're Total Bandwidth to the 5 torrents!
IMPORTANT:- This is the most important step and this not only increases your undetectability but also your chance of getting banned will be very less!

Reason:-
Many people ignore this warning and get banned instantly because they enter
high bandwidth values to a single torrent[.This is a fatal mistake and Ban is Sure!.For example Allocating your total bandwidth of 250KBps as UL and 125KBps as DL in 10 torrents is light-years ahead of allocating 250KBps as UL and 125KBps as DL in a single torrent No matter How many leechers are | How new it is! etc..
6# Beware! If you're using Higher Total Bandwidth
make sure you follow Summary #1 & Summary #11
7# Now comes to the downloading part!,Simple Obey Summary#8
Summary#9 | Summary #10 & Summary #5 ( you're now 90% Undetectable)

And Jeff What about to remaining 10% ??
A:- "Power-Hungry and Greediness are some of you're worst enemies"

If you don't understand the tutorial above,
Here is The Practical Version:-
1# Download 5 torrents from You're Fav. tracker which matches Strategy #2 | Strategy #3 |Strategy #4 and Strategy #7
2# Ok downloaded,Fine! (Download by saving as)
3# Suppose your ISP is offering 250KBps as download and 125KBps as upload,
Total them,This is your Total Bandwidth...So the TB is 375KBps
4# 60% of 375 is 225KBps,This goes to UL and the remaining goes to DL
5# Divide the Bandwidth for 10 torrents.So from 225KBps each gets 22.5KBps as
UL and 15KBps as download
6# Fake then,:-) this is my practical version for better understanding!

You can Help me more by replying to this thread!!
Thank you!

DISCLAIMER:- This Tutorial is not about certain mods or tools, Any tool can be used(Not Any,just Be aware) to cheat.This tutorial is just to refine you're Knowledge on cheating
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Target Ratio method:-

This is also a cool method to maintain you're ratio in any Hard-Scripted tracker!
and an expansion tutorial to my Splitting Method too :-P

Cool Facts!:-
1# Any tracker staff team will suspect towards you if you're Uploading more than you download[Not everyone,some :-)]
2# "More the upload,More the suspicion"(Not all,Only High-Level & Mid-Level trackers)

Procedure:-
1# Just follow The Splitting method until when it comes to downloading ..
2# When you start downloading Allot you're Total bandwidth into 65% UL speed:45% DL speed for you're target ratio you wanted to achieve..
3# The biggest mistake n00b cheaters do is that they download a torrent,They
put more bandwidth on uploading and less bandwidth on download
and go for sleep,The next day when they try to LOGIN,They find their account disabled! Why ??

The Answer:- Ratio per torrent increases dramatically
When you fake a torrent for a long time,Generally you put more bandwidth on Upload than the download so?..."The ratio of the torrent you're faking skyrockets!!" If you start faking a torrent,First the ratio will be 1 then
depending on the Total Bandwidth you're faking surely the ratio per torrent will go from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 dramatically increasing you're tracker account ratio, Seeing this the Anti-cheat team notices you're uploading more so they
connect their scripts to you're client | Detects it | & Tomorrow when you check
you're account,It is disabled Simple ~

4# Therefore you just need to balance the ratio of bandwidth you fake!
5# Monitoring you're ratio is important! So when you're faking your Total Bandwidth @ the rate of 65%:35% for UL : DL respectively,STOP until the ratio reaches 1.5 since 1.5 is a good ratio ... If you wanna go more just follow Summary #1 :-)
6# Now you're ratio is 1.5,To stop it getting higher,just make the Total Bandwidth ratio equal ie 50-50 on UL : DL so till your faking session you'll maintain 1.5..

In this way,if your ratio on the tracker you're faking is 1 it'll go to 1.5 automatically (Not lesser;Not higher)
END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ's:-
1) What is the perfect upload & Download input to fake (I'm lazy to read all you wrote)?
A:- You can even fake @ 1MB/ps but that must be the overall faking for 10 torrents or how many ever you like! Faking multiple torrents with low speeds adds up to big results with more security! This is the only way to fake with higher upload speeds

So people,This is some basic knowledge a Pro Cheater has! follow all these and you'll never get you're account disabled!

Conclusion:-
"It's doesn't even depend on you're tools ; So don't blame them ; It's depends upon the way you use it!" [Don't forget those 11 Summaries!]

HELP ME:- I'm working on second edition of my "The Art of Cheating ~ Advanced like more info about anti-cheat systems,scripts etc.." So if you got any ideas | Cheating Tactics etc.. you can reply to this thread!(Any criticism is appreciated!!!)

"You can rep+ me if you found this stuff interesting & Useful!!"

"Nothing is Illegal Until you get caught"

anon
23.05.10, 19:58
#7 Smaller the file ,the Better

Why? 5GB on a 175MB TV episode will look more suspicious than 5GB on a 4.7GB DVD-R.

#3 "All Mods work fine,He Shalt know How to use 'em"

Not all mods always work fine. Some trackers have scripts against the uTorrent ones, for example.

I've tested my Universal Cheating laws on various heavy-scripted trackers like Bitme ; BMTV ; TL ;

TL has zero scripts :tongue:

Thanks for the tutorial, of course, it's great!

SBfreak
23.05.10, 20:01
Gigantic fonts=bleeding eyes..

Kyllyee
23.05.10, 20:24
Gigantic fonts=bleeding eyes..

= Easy to read for lazy people such as myself. :)

Also, on some trackers, you CAN (though risky) keep cheating over night.
On Hd-Bits.ro for example, if you use a realistic speed, you can cheat 72 hours, non stop (been doing this for a hell of a long time now and not banned yet).

Extraterrestrial
23.05.10, 20:40
#10 Make you're faking session as short as possible (How much time you fake on a tracker!)

Not a big deal , i cheat on IPtorrents day and night using modded uTorrent , If a mod works so they will not discover that you're cheating.

However on thebox.bz i got instant Ban after accidently opening a torrent in a modded client.

#8 Never Ever fake all night

Not true , there is options in RM for example that will stop uploading if the number of leechers became less than whatever the number u put, so by the right setting sleep and cheat as you wish.
The waffles method only what requires you on the computer monitoring downloads.

NOTICE:- There is no restriction to Mod tools ; Use what you prefer ;

I got banned on the box and the vault for using a modded client , same goes for BitMeTv , Waffles i think , you can give us a feedback if modded utorrent works on BitMeTv.

Cool Universal Laws:-
1# Any tracker staff team will suspect towards you if you're Uploading more than you download
2# "More the upload,More the suspicion"

It depends on what tracker you're going to cheat if it's a low level tracker , you can achieve big ratio as you wish without getting caught .

Not all users are cheaters otherwise speeds will be bad , most of the users of private torrent sites are non cheaters and they have either a decent home connection or a seed box so they enjoy a decent ratio and no one suspect them for being cheaters.

Don't expect that tracker staff is 24/7 on their computer watching and searching for cheaters , if you're using the right speeds with the right program on the right torrent then you will not get caught and there's absolutely no benefit of monitoring your utorrent 24/7 .

We cheat to gain the benefits of every tracker without effort , so if i will stress myself monitoring utorrent downloads , what is the benefits of cheating then?

My advice: if a program works good on a tracker then cheat day and night and enjoy the benefits of the tracker can offer and if you got banned you can get yourself another invite.

Mihai
23.05.10, 20:41
The Split Method.LOL:biggrin:

Anyway, it's a combination of a lot of tutorials for cheating here in just one simple one for everyone to use( if they use bitmetv:biggrin:)

Good job!

anon
23.05.10, 20:42
Not true , there is options in RM for example that will stop uploading if the number of leechers became less than whatever the number u put, so by the right setting sleep and cheat as you wish.

That option is far from accurate, and depends on the tracker reporting that information.

Extraterrestrial
23.05.10, 20:53
That option is far from accurate, and depends on the tracker reporting that information.

And if i'm monitoring RM , how would i know the exact number of seeders&leechers if i'm not using the original uTorrent .So i guess it's has no advantage to monitor RM .

anon
23.05.10, 20:57
And if i'm monitoring RM , how would i know the exact number of seeders&leechers if i'm not using the original uTorrent .

Checking the tracker's frontend?

kazuya
23.05.10, 21:05
lol i thought we were attacked or something :biggrin:

lol this ratio thing depends on which tracker,on some low trackers you can go higher then 2.0 but trackers like Bitmetv or Waffles is it good to keep it between 1.0-2.0 . i always use my ISP speeds but that also depends on the tracker.i will say the simplest way is to use ISP speeds,new torrents with good seeder/leecher number and not to overfake.it is also good after you get the ratio you want to turn off fake upload and leave for couple days torrent seeding because of time...

Jeff
24.05.10, 02:53
Why? 5GB on a 175MB TV episode will look more suspicious than 5GB on a 4.7GB DVD-R.

Mod,IT's not about cheating on BitmeTV,I've just took it as an example....This rule applies on every tracker whether it's low or high

Not all mods always work fine. Some trackers have scripts against the uTorrent ones, for example.

Sure *edited

TL has zero scripts :tongue:

So don't think cheating will be easier cuz anytime they can cross-check!

Thanks for the tutorial, of course, it's great!
You're Welcome

---------- Post added at 01:53 ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 ----------

= Easy to read for lazy people such as myself. :)

Also, on some trackers, you CAN (though risky) keep cheating over night.
On Hd-Bits.ro for example, if you use a realistic speed, you can cheat 72 hours, non stop (been doing this for a hell of a long time now and not banned yet).

"Nothing is Illegal until you get caught!":biggrin:

saebrtooth
24.05.10, 03:34
HELP ME:- I'm working on second edition of my "The Art of Cheating" So if you got any ideas | Cheating Tactics etc.. you can PM me!

If u want to gather the information it probably would be better instead of pming u to write here or u can go to the respective threads and search and collect from there.

nice summaries by the way

Jeff
24.05.10, 04:08
If u want to gather the information it probably would be better instead of pming u to write here or u can go to the respective threads and search and collect from there.

nice summaries by the way

Yep, I'm searching a lot in SB-innovation!

---------- Post added at 03:08 ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 ----------

People edited a lot now,
like reducing size | changing colors etc ... Now it'll be more interesting to read!:smile:

Instab
24.05.10, 04:09
Mod,IT's not about cheating on BitmeTV,I've just took it as an example....This rule applies on every tracker whether it's low or high

anon is right. a higher per torrent ratio is more suspicious.

So don't think cheating will be easier cuz anytime they can cross-check!

cross check what?
anyway of course it's easier on a tracker with no scripts. especially on TL with so many members

Jeff
24.05.10, 04:15
anon is right. a higher per torrent ratio is more suspicious.

cross check what?
anyway of course it's easier on a tracker with no scripts. especially on TL with so many members

Anyway How's my tutorial, IT's based on all experiences i gained!

Instab
24.05.10, 04:32
Anyway How's my tutorial, IT's based on all experiences i gained!

very good of course. don't get me wrong, don't wanna bash it but in our all interest it should be as precise as possible :top:

Jeff
24.05.10, 06:06
very good of course. don't get me wrong, don't wanna bash it but in our all interest it should be as precise as possible :top:

Yes Yes I've edited a lot now,Re-read it'll be more interesting!

---------- Post added at 05:06 ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 ----------

Not a big deal , i cheat on IPtorrents day and night using modded uTorrent , If a mod works so they will not discover that you're cheating.
However on thebox.bz i got instant Ban after accidently opening a torrent in a modded client.
Dude,this tuts is for heavy-scripted -high-level trackers! not for low-levels like
IPT:biggrin: everyone can cheat in IPT if they stick to Law#9

The waffles method only what requires you on the computer monitoring downloads.
I got banned on the box and the vault for using a modded client , same goes for BitMeTv , Waffles i think , you can give us a feedback if modded utorrent works on BitMeTv.

Yep,i agree but not all tools have this option man,RM is all over internet like youtube and all...So trackers might have updated their scripts on finding RM!
yet still RM is good but popular...No tool can beat Shu Mod:cool:

It depends on what tracker you're going to cheat if it's a low level tracker , you can achieve big ratio as you wish without getting caught .

Not all users are cheaters otherwise speeds will be bad , most of the users of private torrent sites are non cheaters and they have either a decent home connection or a seed box so they enjoy a decent ratio and no one suspect them for being cheaters.

Yeah,cheaters are less but not aware of what they're doing and put high values for long time and get BANNED!!ROFL ROFL ROFL n00bies!

Don't expect that tracker staff is 24/7 on their computer watching and searching for cheaters , if you're using the right speeds with the right program on the right torrent then you will not get caught and there's absolutely no benefit of monitoring your utorrent 24/7 .

But it's you're precious invite; you must take care of it! Since getting banned once is not the END! you will get invites but have to start things from Beginning LOL:biggrin:!!

We cheat to gain the benefits of every tracker without effort , so if i will stress myself monitoring utorrent downloads , what is the benefits of cheating then?

Man,even i don't care cheating Demonoid | Torrent Leech i let it freely but
what with Bitme? BMTV ? Waffles ? they ban your ISP so it gets even harder to re-register!! Am i correct?

My advice: if a program works good on a tracker then cheat day and night and enjoy the benefits of the tracker can offer and if you got banned you can get yourself another invite.

*Proceed with caution:top: that's all i can say!

Extraterrestrial
24.05.10, 11:58
No tool can beat Shu Mod

Shu Mod is old and has no use if you aren't a member here besides as i last checked all high level trackers has banned old versions of Vuze.

Jeff
24.05.10, 12:02
Shu Mod is old and has no use if you aren't a member here besides as i last checked all high level trackers has banned old versions of Vuze.

Dude! I'm currently using mRatio 2.1.5.0 it works fine there.Is there any other
tool more safer than this ?

Extraterrestrial
24.05.10, 12:04
Yep,i agree but not all tools have this option man,RM is all over internet like youtube and all...So trackers might have updated their scripts on finding RM!

RM was detectable but now with different tactics ( like the waffles method) it's not detectable.

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

Dude! I'm currently using mRatio 2.1.5.0 it works fine there.Is there any other
tool more safer than this ?

mRatio isn't shu mod and RM is more safer i guess.

And could you please tell me where are you using mratio , what speeds ,emulation ...etc.

SBfreak
24.05.10, 12:05
mRatio is known for being bugged.
I think the only spoof that is still safe is Bit tornado.

Jeff
24.05.10, 12:40
RM was detectable but now with different tactics (like the waffles method) it's not detectable.
mRatio isn't shu mod and RM is more safer i guess.

And could you please tell me where are you using mratio , what speeds ,emulation ...etc.

I currently cheat BitmeTV with my mRatio 2.1.5.0
Tactics:-
In a faking session,i fake 15 torrents with each 20KBps UL speed,So I'm totally faking UPload @ 300KBps on BItmeTV :biggrin:
Emulation:- Azureus 2.5.0.4 | Untick scrapping

RM is not safer man,a friend of mine faked with RM & got banned the next day:stupid: poor guy! Use RM with low speed on BitmeTV but i still prefer mRatio cuz i can leech multiple-torrents in the same tracker! and RM's tool popular buddy
everyone knows RM!! The scripts will catch you easily!

Extraterrestrial
24.05.10, 12:48
I currently cheat BitmeTV with my mRatio 2.1.5.0
Tactics:-
In a faking session,i fake 15 torrents with each 20KBps UL speed,So I'm totally faking UPload @ 300KBps on BItmeTV :biggrin:
Emulation:- Azureus 2.5.0.4 | Untick scrapping

RM is not safer man,a friend of mine faked with RM & got banned the next day:stupid: poor guy! Use RM with low speed on BitmeTV but i still prefer mRatio cuz i can leech multiple-torrents in the same tracker! and RM's tool popular buddy
everyone knows RM!! The scripts will catch you easily!

Thanks man for the feedback. But maybe because your account is 6 months old , you didn't get caught.

Anyways , mRatio isn't recommended on any high level tracker and Shu Mod ( Extreme Mod ) is a modded client and is different from mRatio tool.

BTW , I agree with you the mRatio multi torrent capability is awesome.

Jeff
24.05.10, 13:54
mRatio is known for being bugged.
I think the only spoof that is still safe is Bit tornado.

Dude,Now still eyes bleeding ~ edited a lot!
You can find the difference man!

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 ----------

Thanks man for the feedback. But maybe because your account is 6 months old , you didn't get caught.

Anyways , mRatio isn't recommended on any high level tracker and Shu Mod ( Extreme Mod ) is a modded client and is different from mRatio tool.

BTW , I agree with you the mRatio multi torrent capability is awesome.

Which Modded client works best on BitmeTV ,I just wanna experiment with!

fakeking
24.05.10, 13:57
Jeff, are your friend cheat overnight or use different emulation than his real client?. Maybe that's the cause he's banned, pal.

Can you share about his fault here, pal?.

One more, jeff. Maybe you can change the green font into other color or just left it black. My eyes are a little hurt when seeing green + red combo. That's why I hate Robin, pal.

megagertz
24.05.10, 14:09
Important to make yourself "fake seeder" with "completed 100%" when fake uploading.... most trackers check this ... so be aware ...

Vation
24.05.10, 14:09
n00b to pro - ad like, sounds like internet disease

Colors used in the text edition makes it unreadable for me, just like in some scam sites ads. Can cause headache or an apoplectic fit.

Can not comment the quality of the guide, due to text edition i was not able to finish reading.

saebrtooth
24.05.10, 14:14
Jeff is that kbs or KBs (KB/s)?

Jeff
24.05.10, 14:23
Jeff, are your friend cheat overnight or use different emulation than his real client?. Maybe that's the cause he's banned, pal.

Can you share about his fault here, pal?.

Yep man,He was not a pro though,Well what happened we started chatting
,It was night (9 pm) ... I advised him which torrents to download and what to be avoided...of course He did what i said (He used RM 1.7) ...I told him to open up
multiple RatioMaster and fake with low speed!....Fakeking,he was little greedy and his account is just weeks old.So He said that he's going to download a pack
of 15gigs with faking speeds of 50+ KBps .... i told him not to download pack as well as It's very risky to put 50+ KBps

He was over-confident of himself buddy,I teached him the splitting mehtod in the tutorial but he said that he even faked with speeds of 70+ ...But i confronted him not to use high speeds..But too late he left the IRC and started to fake all night!:tongue:

The next day around 11:00 am He came to me and "Jeff,Holy shit my account is banned!",Ha i told you so:-

So fakeking,you know what are the mistakes he did is you read my tutorial man,:-) Man use mRatio, You can leech multiple trackers @ the same time..
this is a big advantage to RM (Read the previous posts man)

Look it's simple:-
Open up mRatio,download some 10 or more torrents...For each torrent Allot 10KBps UL and 6KBps download ~ So totally you're faking overall 100 KBps UL and 60KBps download without getting caught! Simple but Powerful

---------- Post added at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:19 ----------

n00b to pro - ad like, sounds like internet disease

Colors used in the text edition makes it unreadable for me, just like in some scam sites ads. Can cause headache or an apoplectic fit.

Can not comment the quality of the guide, due to text edition i was not able to finish reading.

Just to make reading interesting man! no scam,think of this many times!!
Is it a Scam tutorial..OK since you asked I'm reducing colors man!

Owyn
24.05.10, 14:30
=\ if you were to write how scripts are working and how staff monitores cheating and catches them it would be the needed article. i can't know much of this cuz there is almost no cheeting control on trackers of my country, they only ban ppl which makes stat in peerlist show speed of few GB\sec cuz they faked like few TB in hour :D

Some trackers have scripts against the uTorrent ones, for example.
not against all uTorrent ones :) only against mods which reports makes suspicion, like cheat peer_id or all reports has "2" in the front of download number etc

fakeking
24.05.10, 14:41
Your pal's fault is like mine. One or more months ago, I'm overfaking too with too high upload speed than my usual (double of my upload speed), so next morning, I'm banned at what.cd. :klatsch_3:.

For your great tutorial, just make sure the color combination isn't too much, pal. Because many scam make money website are using same color combo.

Jeff
24.05.10, 15:43
Your pal's fault is like mine. One or more months ago, I'm overfaking too with too high upload speed than my usual (double of my upload speed), so next morning, I'm banned at what.cd. :klatsch_3:.

For your great tutorial, just make sure the color combination isn't too much, pal. Because many scam make money website are using same color combo.

Sorry man not so experienced in it! and now many members have Head-ache or eye-pain reading this so i removed all colors, Made more Original to read ...Now
How was it man ??
The guy above me can't read cuz he's having problems reading so for him,I edited for him!

Damn,What.cd is a good tracker man...you must have basic knowledge on using it!! anyway try using what i said..don't trust others cuz I'm like you man..I too 1st fake with 100,000 KBips upload on Demonoid !!! ROFL didn't get banned too! cuz
it was in 2008 ..Demonoid had 0 scripts that time!!Now they may have updated!

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:21 ----------

=\ if you were to write how scripts are working and how staff monitores cheating and catches them it would be the needed article. i can't know much of this cuz there is almost no cheeting control on trackers of my country, they only ban ppl which makes stat in peerlist show speed of few GB\sec cuz they faked like few TB in hour :D

not against all uTorrent ones :) only against mods which reports makes suspicion, like cheat peer_id or all reports has "2" in the front of download number etc

What you asked is a lil' bit advanced,So I'm on it! & I'll do my best m8

thecoolest
24.05.10, 15:53
mRatio 2.1.5 shows you unconneted to trackers..so mate change it to 2.3.5.works great..also use as tcp listener too (appear connectable on tracker)

SBfreak
24.05.10, 16:01
Come on people..it's not safe.
Stick with RM or something.

thecoolest
24.05.10, 16:09
hey mate...here is the link ok

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15714

but how can you send me msg without being member title?you turn off receive msg things..so turn it on...mate

SBfreak
24.05.10, 16:14
hey mate...here is the link ok

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15714

but how can you send me msg without being member title?you turn off receive msg things..so turn it on...mate

Dude first of all you are confusing me.I didn't ask for a link.I am just sating mRatio is detectable and that it has buggy emus.
It's up to you if you want to be safe or lazy/banned.

thecoolest
24.05.10, 16:28
i m sending this link to jeff mate..not to you sbfreak..

ypu but new mratio is quite good then older 1..

Jeff
24.05.10, 17:04
Dude first of all you are confusing me.I didn't ask for a link.I am just sating mRatio is detectable and that it has buggy emus.
It's up to you if you want to be safe or lazy/banned.

OK Mod. SBfreak! You have reps+ ...I just wanna fake
as safe as possible! can you tell me why you don't like mRatio please?
I like mRatio because it has Multi-leeching ability like leeching 20 torrents from the same tracker m8,That's why i like it! (still mRatio is unsafe)

Can u please support me why you like RM more than mRatio..I heed you m8!
also please tell me which is the best client/tool for faking BitmeTV the safest way~

[REQUEST] Can you remove those "(from n00b to pro}{NEW}{2010} " it's kinda pretty advertising:top:
*Also what is the minimum qualification to have a member title!?

anon
24.05.10, 17:35
30+ posts, I'm not going to read through it all, sorry.

A few things:
1. there's mRatio 2.3.5, why using 2.1.5? And both versions have announce faults, so they're detectable.
2. SBfreak isn't a Mod. I'm a Mod. :naughty:
3. read this thread:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

Jeff
24.05.10, 17:51
30+ posts, I'm not going to read through it all, sorry.

A few things:
1. there's mRatio 2.3.5, why using 2.1.5? And both versions have announce faults, so they're detectable.
2. SBfreak isn't a Mod. I'm a Mod. :naughty:
3. read this thread:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

Mod sorry!you say mRatio has announce errors! so which mod client/tool is best recommended by you to cheat BitmeTV as safe as possible!

anon
24.05.10, 17:53
Mod: Vuze Extreme Mod
Tool: RatioMaster

Read their tutorials before you ask any more questions.

Jeff
24.05.10, 17:56
Mod: Vuze Extreme Mod
Tool: RatioMaster

Read their tutorials before you ask any more questions.

Mod How's my edit?:cool: yesterday this thread was horrible with gigantic fonts ;
Over-coloring ; Major mistakes ; lot of smilies ; Lacked Originality ....but now How is it! Mod. Anon ?Simple ~

May i know why you liked it~ My tutorial even though it was Badly edited!

anon
24.05.10, 17:57
I'll tell you when I get my eyes back :tongue:

cheatos
24.05.10, 17:57
can't you just call him anon :shifty: ?

Jeff
24.05.10, 18:04
I'll tell you when I get my eyes back :tongue:

C'mon Anon tell me you were the 1st to rep+ me!

BTW i believe you mod,i trust you....:smile:

anon
24.05.10, 18:05
It looks good now. :unsure:

Yeah, it does.

Jeff
24.05.10, 18:09
It looks good now. :unsure:

Yeah, it does.

Hm..to download Vuze extreme i need a member title!
So this means that i have to gain more reps+ and popularity!
I have Ratio Master but not Vuze extreme mod!

Gimme some tips&Ideas Anon,about how to get member title faster!

anon
24.05.10, 18:10
Hm..to download Vuze extreme i need a member title!

No, you don't. Read the thread I linked to thoroughly.

Jeff
24.05.10, 18:15
No, you don't. Read the thread I linked to thoroughly.

If i request now,You'll Kick my ass off:biggrin:...cuz i have one rep bar | New member | just need to contribute more to sb-innovations!!
After getting 3 bar reps | 50 posts | and an active member for a month I'll request!;)

cheatos
24.05.10, 18:17
*facepalm*

here it is:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17104

search on how to spoof newer version of vuze using shu's perfect spoof

anon
24.05.10, 18:17
need to contribute more to sb-innovations!!

At least you understood that :tongue:

After getting 3 bar reps | 50 posts | and an active member for a month I'll request!;)

I don't know how you came up with those "requirements", but it's OK... :unsure:

Jeff
24.05.10, 18:19
*facepalm*

here it is:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17104

search on how to spoof newer version of vuze using shu's perfect spoof

What is the difference Between the one that requires Member title and the one you linked me to cheetos!

R Both the same?

anon
24.05.10, 18:20
They're the same, the Member one's just based on a newer Vuze core, that's all. No changes to the cheating features. :such:

jacksbi
24.05.10, 18:41
OK Mod. SBfreak! You have reps+ ...I just wanna fake
as safe as possible! can you tell me why you don't like mRatio please?
I like mRatio because it has Multi-leeching ability like leeching 20 torrents from the same tracker m8,That's why i like it! (still mRatio is unsafe)

Can u please support me why you like RM more than mRatio..I heed you m8!
also please tell me which is the best client/tool for faking BitmeTV the safest way~

[REQUEST] Can you remove those "(from n00b to pro}{NEW}{2010} " it's kinda pretty advertising:top:
*Also what is the minimum qualification to have a member title!?

did u tried mratio on thebox,what,vault?they will ban u they can detect it as mratio sends wrong announces.

mratio is good on some trackers most of the trackers in my view i had tried it on many trackers successfully cheated on many trackers but mratio doesnt work on box,what,vault.

rm with memory reader works like a charm on all trackers it is better than vem as what.cd is detecting vem these days.

Jeff
25.05.10, 05:45
did u tried mratio on thebox,what,vault?they will ban u they can detect it as mratio sends wrong announces.

mratio is good on some trackers most of the trackers in my view i had tried it on many trackers successfully cheated on many trackers but mratio doesnt work on box,what,vault.

rm with memory reader works like a charm on all trackers it is better than vem as what.cd is detecting vem these days.

Yes! Anon is correct mRatio send wrong announces....He said that i should stick
with Vuze xTREME,

BTW I've never tried mRatio with theBox.THe Vault .what.cd ...So always search this board prior using it!
"Prevention is better than cure"
RM works fine..just stick with low speeds:top:

Instab
25.05.10, 05:49
Yes! Anon is correct mRatio send wrong announces....He said that i should stick
with Vuze xTREME,

BTW I've never tried mRatio with theBox.THe Vault .what.cd ...So always search this board prior using it!
"Prevention is better than cure"
RM works fine..just stick with low speeds:top:

ratiomaster (used with memory reader!!) and vuze mod are fine regarding announces.
and i would absolutely not try mratio on what :P

saebrtooth
25.05.10, 07:54
After getting 3 bar reps | 50 posts | and an active member for a month I'll request!

I don't know how you came up with those "requirements", but it's OK... :unsure:

Im not sure if jeff understands those requirements but are u gona hold him to those exact same he put himself to? hehe

Jeff
25.05.10, 08:02
Im not sure if jeff understands those requirements but are u gona hold him to those exact same he put himself to? hehe

What's wrong with that Saebrtooth? Is it over-qualification for a Member Title?:confused:

saebrtooth
25.05.10, 08:07
of course not, you can choose whatevere requirement to place on urself. And I dont think having those would be considered over qualified. As i have see other non members with even more that u said.

As long as u meet the sites own requirements Im sure u will eventually get member status

Jeff
25.05.10, 08:11
Saebrtooth VEM will not work with BItmeTV man!
Here are the allowed clients!
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8104/17070646.jpg

See SBI only does VEM 4.3.0.4 and it's a banned client So I'm with mRatio...RM too!

cheatos
25.05.10, 08:59
image (http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8104/17070646.jpg)

See SBI only does VEM 4.3.0.4 and it's a banned client So I'm with mRatio...RM too!

see this tutorial:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

(the part about shu's perfect spoof):

9. lets you see the status of Shu's perfect spoof, which can be controlled via the AzureusSpoof.properties file in Azureus's directory. It overrides ghostfucker's spoof.

open AzureusSpoof.properties
set azureus.spoof.boolean=False to azureus.spoof.boolean=True

Change:
azureus.spoof.value=4.0.0.4 to azureus.spoof.value=4.4.0.4.

~Done

anon
25.05.10, 17:55
image (http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8104/17070646.jpg)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/61671-post3.html :such:

TvFan
14.02.13, 19:26
Can u Please Explain a little more this section

6# Now you're ratio is 1.5,To stop it getting higher,just make the Total Bandwidth ratio equal ie 50-50 on UL : DL so till your faking session you'll maintain 1.5..

Jordan
15.02.13, 07:45
I would like to add two things here:

1) If someone you invited gets banned, don't cheat for a few weeks on that tracker since they may be watching you.

2) Try to cheat on freeleech torrents and keep your download speed greater than your upload speed so that the ratio on that torrent is less than one. Since its freeleech, download won't count anyways and this would attract lesser attention.

gere11
17.04.13, 22:11
This tutorial is old or still aplicable?

anon
17.04.13, 22:27
Point no. 7 I wouldn't entirely agree with. But everything else is generic advice that mostly goes a long way, and yes, still applies.