PDA

View Full Version : FlashForward canceled

Instab
16.05.10, 07:43
among other shows ABC canceled FlashForward according to the ausiello files

Amid a flurry of renewals tonight comes word from multiple sources that ABC has axed the Alyssa Milano-headlined freshman comedy Romantically Challenged. In less surprising news, the Alphabet net has also canceled Better Off Ted, Scrubs, and FlashForward. An ABC spokesperson had no comment.

source: THIS JUST IN: ABC cancels 'Romantically Challenged,' 'Scrubs,' 'Better Off Ted,' and 'FlashForward' | Ausiello | EW.com (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/13/abc-cancels-romantically-challenged-scrubs-ted-flashforward/)

saebrtooth
16.05.10, 09:38
FlashForward was like one of those show cashing in on Heroes (:biggrin:) where Heroes was cashing in on X-Men :Biggrin)

FlashForward was like maybe 4th on a priority list

yoco
16.05.10, 10:12
That's a surprise! I thought this shows was actually good in US. I haven't watched it yet.

dreamer
16.05.10, 11:51
I knew this was going to happen.. after watching 4 episodes I didn't feel connected to the series and stopped watching.
it's good. makes room for other shows!

SBfreak
16.05.10, 13:32
I think I've been living under a rock till now.
It's the first time I hear about this:biggrin:

anon
16.05.10, 18:11
Add another vote for "haven't seen it". :unsure:

I did spot it in trackers though.

anonftw
16.05.10, 19:29
I was not a fan at all in the beginning, but it has gotten very good. There are several new seasons of better shows coming up, so it's not like I'm that upset about losing it.

Butcho
16.05.10, 19:35
I only watched the pilot film and in my opinion the hole story was interesting.
But i never had time to watch the following episodes...

Instab
16.05.10, 19:38
the story is based on a book but they could have made more out of it

Se7Ven
19.05.10, 00:05
I LOVE ---- FlashFoward because the storryline is fantastic and its full innovative ideas

This is one of the best series ever and i am absolutley disappointed that Flash Forward is being cancelled no i can't believe it because truely it is one of the smartest and most interesting shows on tv ever.........don't cancel another really good exciting show!

Why this PEOPLE are so STUPID once again a major network cancels another great show??

Instab
19.05.10, 00:49
Why this PEOPLE are so STUPID once again a major network cancels another great show??

it's about the ratings

yoco
19.05.10, 09:50
You forgot money! We all know it's more about money than ratings.

saebrtooth
19.05.10, 10:28
The end am is money of course but u need a gauge and that is ratings. Its not a hi budget production so overhead of not that much of a great consideration

shawshankraj
19.05.10, 11:12
I really like that show got cancel before going to become another show like Lost..Just confuse Viewer and keep them guessing formula does not work for every time..

Instab
19.05.10, 19:39
You forgot money! We all know it's more about money than ratings.

well, that's the same thing. low ratings = cheap commercials = no $$$
and with low ratings it'll be hard to find new investors ... and so on

Blocker
19.05.10, 19:41
I think I've been living under a rock till now.
It's the first time I hear about this:biggrin:

Me too!

I haven't seen it

Is it was good?! :tongue:

SBfreak
19.05.10, 19:52
I don't think it even started:unsure:

saebrtooth
20.05.10, 05:33
Maybe u guys havnet seen it cos its not in ur country or u guys watch ur monitor more than ur tv like a lot of people :tongue:

At least if u still wanna watch the series u can dl them Im sure

Instab
20.05.10, 05:55
I don't think it even started:unsure:

At least if u still wanna watch the series u can dl them Im sure

the show started September 24, 2009 and yes, it's on every tracker :D

Extraterrestrial
20.05.10, 06:22
This was a good sci-fi tv-show , why canceling such a good show?:confused2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25kXHgWg938

Instab
20.05.10, 06:38
This was a good sci-fi tv-show , why canceling such a good show?:confused2:

just read a few posts above :D

Extraterrestrial
20.05.10, 07:29
just read a few posts above :D

This show has a low rating :shockkk!: , i don't believe it just take a look at all those people downloading it , i only watched two episodes and it seems very very good , does the story turns bad the more you watch it or what? I thought it will become more like lost and last for six seasons or so.

Instab
20.05.10, 19:14
This show has a low rating :shockkk!: , i don't believe it just take a look at all those people downloading it , i only watched two episodes and it seems very very good , dös the story turns bad the more you watch it or what? I thought it will become more like lost and last for six seasons or so.

well, the show had its ups and downs. especially episodes 4-13 can't keep the level of the first 3 but it'd be definitely worth a second season

Extraterrestrial
20.05.10, 19:35
well, the show had its ups and downs. especially episodes 4-13 can't keep the level of the first 3 but it'd be definitely worth a second season

It's no.18 on this list (http://www.tv.com/shows/) and it proceeds a lot of good shows .

Instab
21.05.10, 20:30
It's no.18 on this list (http://www.tv.com/shows/) and it proceeds a lot of good shows .

hehehe, well, american idol is 17th :lol:

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 03:04
depending on where u poll ur gona get differnt results