PDA

View Full Version : Cheating at BTN

DriftKing
09.05.10, 05:17
Yeah ofcourse BTN is one of the good ratio free tracker, no need to really cheat there but whenever I think about their user promotion classes, without cheating its not possible for me :biggrin: so just want to know some experience of those user who already cheat there. It will be appreciate.

shawshankraj
09.05.10, 05:27
you can pick up any new torrent..right now there are going to be add so many new torrent from many popular serials..So you can pick up popular torrent and use RM upto 2 mb/s untill you have 1.xxx ratio on that torrent...

VAMPIRE
09.05.10, 12:46
If you banned there you will be banned in what.cd and waffles too

hellman
09.05.10, 13:17
Yeah ofcourse BTN is one of the good ratio free tracker, no need to really cheat there but whenever I think about their user promotion classes, without cheating its not possible for me :biggrin: so just want to know some experience of those user who already cheat there. It will be appreciate.

well mate user above me "vampire " is right
its a ratio free tracker so enjoy it ... no need to be greedy
btn is working with gft ,what and waffles and if u got banned at btn there's a good chance to get banned on others too so i advice u play safe..
cheating is not worth at btn mate

anon
09.05.10, 18:40
If you really want to cheat, use a different IP, etc... but there's no real need to do so, as it's ratio-free.

By the way, what does it offer that you can't find elsewhere? Just wondering, since I've heard a lot about it.

shawshankraj
09.05.10, 20:30
nothing..Same content like Bitmetv and TvT have except buggy tracker..

DriftKing
09.05.10, 20:39
nothing..Same content like Bitmetv and TvT have except buggy tracker..

Totally disagree with you, Good tracker with fastest pretime and awesome speed + ratio free :biggrin: although if you wanna download old packs BTN is not for that. For old packs still bitmetv and TVT is good choice for it. Atm BTN is my most used tracker for Tv Shows. :top:

shawshankraj
09.05.10, 20:47
ya i know but it's ratio free but what i compare is contents and their all torrents are not well seeded like Bitmetv and TvT ..

Mihai
09.05.10, 21:01
If it's ratio free i say :Don't cheat because you don't win nothing with that.
And if you wanna compare:Freshon.tv +Tvtorrent.com are better than bitmetv +BTN

DriftKing
09.05.10, 21:05
And if you wanna compare:Freshon.tv +Tvtorrent.com are better than bitmetv +BTN

Thats a real truth ;)

ciccio
13.05.10, 01:22
BTN is easy to cheat, on fresh torrents also at 700-800 Kb/s.

saebrtooth
13.05.10, 12:19
what tools for mods did u use? :)

ciccio
13.05.10, 18:37
what tools for mods did u use? :)

Always Shu Mod.

Instab
13.05.10, 20:20
Always Shu Mod.

what spoof?

ciccio
14.05.10, 00:56
what spoof?

Azureus 4.3.0.4

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 04:41
... and their all torrents are not well seeded like Bitmetv and TvT ..

what tha? bitmetv is already not well seeded and ur saying its even less well seeded at btn? [edit] But then its ratio free

dreamer
03.07.10, 12:06
guys pay attention to the bonus points options.
the fact that it's ratio free can help you a lot. you can seed big number of torrents and exchange in the bonus page.
just leech the smallest torrents and seed them like hell for a few days!

anon
03.07.10, 18:47
the fact that it's ratio free can help you a lot.

It should help a lot, to the point cheating's not really necessary if you want to survive and not access the higher classes' goodies. From what I've read, the seeding requirements for single episodes are even very relaxed.

dreamer
03.07.10, 19:59
yeah they are 24 hours for each episode.
and exactly, that way you don't really get access to the higher class rewards, because the requirements are ridiculous.. 5 uploaded torrents for PU, 20 for the next rank, 50 and then 200.
the rewards are simply entrance to the forums of the specific rank you achieved (PU to PU forum etc.)

I aim for the bonus points <===> invites exchange lol..
wonder what lies in those ranking forums...

fakeking
11.07.10, 13:03
dreamer, upload some scene TV eps then. :tongue:

oguz
09.10.10, 16:50
Is uSerenity working good in BTN ?

anon
09.10.10, 18:38
The speeds that work for other tools should do just fine in BTN, also. :gsmile:

kingpirate
15.10.10, 19:46
cheating there isn't hard i got 40gb upload in the first week there with RF

C3PO
29.11.10, 19:02
Some ideas how to fake snatches (except fake downloading)?

anon
29.11.10, 19:53
Some ideas how to fake snatches (except fake downloading)?

Start a file at 99% with a very slow download speed and let it hit 100 is all I can say.

C3PO
29.11.10, 20:06
Start a file at 99% with a very slow download speed and let it hit 100 is all I can say.

Well, that's kinda fake downloading isn't it? I was thinking more like some settings in a mod or something?

anon
29.11.10, 20:07
You can always hack their database and add some snatches to your account. :wtinfoil:

C3PO
29.11.10, 20:08
So there is no mod or tool which can send fake information that I downloaded 232 torrents?

anon
29.11.10, 20:10
The closest thing to that I know is the method I mentioned. You'll only add a few hundred KBs of download to your account, and it's definitely a bit less suspicious than coming out of nowhere to snatch stuff.

I've tried it on a few other Gazelle sites and did fine.

soso
01.12.10, 18:01
I don't know exactly why would i cheat there ? there is nothing motivated to cheating there i won't get promoted anyway even if i got promoted i won't gain anything so don't waste your time

Some times when i have h&r i put the files in mR with 0 up speed and 100 % complete

C3PO
01.12.10, 18:05
And why won't u get promoted?

soso
01.12.10, 18:25
I will be promoted when i break 100 snatched file , Also i don't think they have anything special when i get promoted .

anon
01.12.10, 19:19
Also i don't think they have anything special when i get promoted .

What about their invite forum?

ErRor
01.12.10, 21:42
do they have an invite forum too?

anon
01.12.10, 23:57
do they have an invite forum too?

Yeah, that's why I made the post above yours, silly. :gtongue:

ErRor
02.12.10, 00:57
lol
i thought you were asking too ^^
sorry

C3PO
02.12.10, 00:58
Anon never asks, he knows!

soso
02.12.10, 07:02
What about their invite forum?
Currently they are giving gifts today i won 50 GB upload so if you take every day a gift promotion will be easy for you
By the way the invite section is worthless for me i am not looking for anything

Instab
02.12.10, 07:23
Currently they are giving gifts today i won 50 GB upload so if you take every day a gift promotion will be easy for you
By the way the invite section is worthless for me i am not looking for anything

not to mention that almost all invite forums offer the same lower level sites that you can also get anywhere else.
afaik the only good grabs are the SCC invites on waffles and iTS on ... use the search ;)

C3PO
02.12.10, 10:09
They should be giving snatches with those presents. I could've been promoted by now if i had the snatches...

soso
02.12.10, 10:22
They should be giving snatches with those presents. I could've been promoted by now if i had the snatches...

If you want easy way just use IDM select torrent page and download the torrents files save them open them in mR use 0 upload speed and 100 complete them you will get promoted :)

anon
02.12.10, 13:18
afaik the only good grabs are the SCC invites on waffles and iTS on ... use the search ;)

no where, i want its becaus i herd its very good tracker

and haz no ratios and stuf anda noice communiuty

and i dont trade or cheat or sell or nything

sned inviet to lolinviteplz @ hotmail.com, thx

Yeah, but members who don't know how to read would probably think their account has been hacked if they see the number of snatches in their profile increase without downloading anything.

Instab
02.12.10, 23:09
no where, i want its becaus i herd its very good tracker

and haz no ratios and stuf anda noice communiuty

and i dont trade or cheat or sell or nything

sned inviet to lolinviteplz @ hotmail.com, thx

:lol:
sure, iTS' only real valü is for trading

Pacha
02.12.10, 23:35
Anybody tried to take bonus points by seeding big torrents whit MR ? I'm testing this and I wanted to know that there are any risks .

C3PO
03.12.10, 00:12
I've tried to seed with NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder and it worked like a charm

Pacha
03.12.10, 01:29
Sorry abot my noob'ism, but how do I use this mod(NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder)? I searched for a ''How to'' , but I didn't find anything. When I click on the program , nothing happens, still same utorrent. Thanks !

anon
03.12.10, 01:31
Click here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-use-two-more-different-utorrent-versions-same-time-4050/), the reason the "same uTorrent" appears is because you haven't closed or separated the first one. Other than that:
1. add torrents to the mod
2. untick all the files in the "Add" window so that they don't download
3. let it run

03.12.10, 22:13
i want to cheat on BTN with RM, its abit old season with 1-3 leechers.. how much upload speed shouold i keep.
i dont want to get banned, im not a upload data freak i already have 50GB up there but the thing is i cant keep my laptop open for more hours so i need to make it 1:1 so i dont have to seed to aviod HnR

Resurrection
07.12.10, 05:43
There bonus point system is ridiculous...

@C3PO

How did you manage to get 100,000 bonus points??
Do you have a seedbox?

C3PO
07.12.10, 11:43
Their birthday presents..

ErRor
07.12.10, 13:24
they have a hole month presents
i just won 150.000 in two days

09.12.10, 17:46
wth im only getting 10Gbz and sometimes 50GBz as gifts.. i need points.. any way to get that?

any special timing of hitting gift button or something??

anonftw
09.12.10, 18:00
wth im only getting 10Gbz and sometimes 50GBz as gifts.. i need points.. any way to get that?

any special timing of hitting gift button or something??

No, it looks to be random at what it gives out. It's the luck of the draw. :P

C3PO
09.12.10, 18:32
U can easily cheat the BP system, though

anon
09.12.10, 19:37
i need points.. any way to get that?

How to fake bonus points site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=How+to+fake+bonus+points+site:sb-innovation.de)

Ka-ching!

Resurrection
09.12.10, 19:44
Their birthday presents..

Lucky bas*ard...All I'm getting are the useless 10GB upload credits...

Please rub off some of your luck on me...
Nothing else...

C3PO
09.12.10, 19:55
How much do u need? I can send u some, maybe...

Resurrection
09.12.10, 19:56
Unfortunately sir,my bonus points are 63....

*facepalm*

colousit
17.12.10, 17:58
Feedback on :

Step 1: Download particular Episode/Pack that I need with usual way.
Step 2: As soon as its finished, use RM for 1:1 and then no need to keep it seeding.

What are the things that can go wrong with this ? (I am not interested in accessing higher user classes/invites forums etc at BTN)

C3PO
17.12.10, 18:21
Well, there are 2 ways of effectively cheating at BTN (if u don't want to get promoted):

1. U download and cheat to 1:1 ratio or seed (I think that one is safer, since there are not so much leechers) for 24 hours
2. Ghosting

If u want to get promoted:

1 + uSerenity=NoReport_NoComplete-Seeder for gaining BPs

anon
17.12.10, 18:24
(I am not interested in accessing higher user classes/invites forums etc at BTN)

Then why don't you just seed?

colousit
17.12.10, 21:48
Laptop's not ON that frequently..

Besides its a work laptop...So its mobile most of the time..

illusive
23.12.10, 15:43
Well, I tried to use extreme mod to download as a seeder but if I check the option that make me looks seeder, the file stop and to connection to any seeders or downloading any thing. but there was 1 option worked in Extreme Mod:

No reporting (0 UP 0DL)
>> Show as a leech (0% done)

so if I used this option, after downloading the file stop it then don't seed it wont be Hit and run because you downloaded 0%.

Also if this torrent is scene release and you used this method, seed it as much as you can even with showing 0% leech it was fine with me.

sorry for my bad English. Thanks to anon I asked him a lot questions.

Well, there are 2 ways of effectively cheating at BTN (if u don't want to get promoted):

1. U download and cheat to 1:1 ratio or seed (I think that one is safer, since there are not so much leechers) for 24 hours
2. Ghosting

If u want to get promoted:

1 + uSerenity=NoReport_NoComplete-Seeder for gaining BPs

What is this option to use Extreme mod ?? or I can't do it with Extreme mod ??

anon
23.12.10, 18:19
Well, I tried to use extreme mod to download as a seeder but if I check the option that make me looks seeder, the file stop and to connection to any seeders or downloading any thing.

Known.

so if I used this option, after downloading the file stop it then don't seed it wont be Hit and run because you downloaded 0%.

Also if this torrent is scene release and you used this method, seed it as much as you can even with showing 0% leech it was fine with me.

And if someone spots you as always 0% done, you're screwed. :lol:

What is this option to use Extreme mod ?? or I can't do it with Extreme mod ??

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15534

You should search a bit more.

illusive
24.12.10, 00:04
Known.

And if someone spots you as always 0% done, you're screwed. :lol:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15534

You should search a bit more.

I searched but I know this way Just thought that may be show as a seeder without download anything (for all sites not just BTN)

Another thing, why shown as a seeder in BTN doesn't allow downloading? I've tried this method on other tv trackers and it works fine.

anon
24.12.10, 00:20
Another thing, why shown as a seeder in BTN doesn't allow downloading?

Because "show as seeder" makes the tracker only give you leechers' IPs, and there may be few/none on the BTN torrents you tried.

dreamer
24.12.10, 22:09
Because "show as seeder" makes the tracker only give you leechers' IPs, and there may be few/none on the BTN torrents you tried.
interesting..
is it like this in other trackers too? (as far as you know)

anon
24.12.10, 22:11
is it like this in other trackers too? (as far as you know)

:gyup:

Pliplo
25.12.10, 10:30
My Account has been disabled with:
mRatio
Emulator: BitTornado 0.3.18
Speed: 360KB/s

:-/

anon
25.12.10, 18:28
mRatio
Emulator: BitTornado 0.3.18
Speed: 360KB/s

Torrent? How active was it? Why don't you just seed instead?

Pliplo
25.12.10, 18:46
Torrent? How active was it? Why don't you just seed instead?

I don't know
I was a N00b xD

vvtwx
26.12.10, 19:02
trying to cheat bonus points with no resource hit..

using vem with noreporting(show as seed)
open torrents menu > add mode: stopped > untick files
start seeding but it's stuck at 'queued'.

tried with speed mode++(show as seeder) still yields same results.
any ideas?

anon
26.12.10, 19:03
Azureus - How to Keep Torrents From Getting Queued | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/tutorials/azureus-how-to-keep-torrents-from-getting-queued/)

Tiny
17.04.11, 07:47
I just want to fake bonus points on this tracker. I have a seedbox and hence seeding isnt an issue for me. But the problem is to get more bonus points one needs to seed bigger torrents. I have a 300GB seedbox and I downloaded a 150GB torrent from the tracker. I will seed it for the minimum 5 day requirement to avoid a HnR but cant keep it longer on the seedbox because its eating up half the box space! So can this be done - I delete it from the box and put the torrent in mRatio with upload and dwnld = 0 and completion = 100% and fake seed it from my home computer for as long as I want? This should be safe right considering the fact that I already have the torrent in my snatchlist? Can I do the same with other fat torrents on the tracker to earn bonus points super fast?

anon
17.04.11, 07:50
So can this be done - I delete it from the box and put the torrent in mRatio with upload and dwnld = 0 and completion = 100% and fake seed it from my home computer for as long as I want? This should be safe right considering the fact that I already have the torrent in my snatchlist? Can I do the same with other fat torrents on the tracker to earn bonus points super fast?

Yes to all - however, I would not advice doing that on torrents you haven't completed.

Tiny
17.04.11, 07:58
I will complete ACTUAL DOWNLOAD on all torrents using my seedbox. That is not an issue. But keeping the files on my box is. Thanks anon!

hearthrob
21.05.11, 18:20
I will complete ACTUAL DOWNLOAD on all torrents using my seedbox. That is not an issue. But keeping the files on my box is. Thanks anon!

What seedbox are you using mate? I'm pretty fasinated with this new found toy myself. ;)
Why not get one which has like 1TB space and I'm sure keep files there won't be an issue.

anon
21.05.11, 19:30
Why not get one which has like 1TB space

Yep. Ratio-free trackers could use some retention.

GymTanAndLaundry
21.05.11, 19:36
Yep. Ratio-free trackers could use some retention.

I wish I could be legit at BTN, I really like the tracker and think it's very innovative. I would like to see the tracker go quite far, I would love to be the highest userclass and an active member of their community, however I am cheating for bonus points there. I almost feel bad cheating for the points (I'm not cheating upload credits) but I just do not have the spare HDD drive space/seedbox or money to buy either... so I cheat.

I only cheat because I am poor, but then I guess I must be greedy too because there really is no need to cheat on a ratioless tracker. I just want access to invites so I can use them as bartering tools...

Imacheater
22.05.11, 11:13
I wish I could be legit at BTN, I really like the tracker and think it's very innovative. I would like to see the tracker go quite far, I would love to be the highest userclass and an active member of their community, however I am cheating for bonus points there. I almost feel bad cheating for the points (I'm not cheating upload credits) but I just do not have the spare HDD drive space/seedbox or money to buy either... so I cheat.

I only cheat because I am poor, but then I guess I must be greedy too because there really is no need to cheat on a ratioless tracker. I just want access to invites so I can use them as bartering tools...
Better cheating on Waffles or PTP, they got better invites section

GymTanAndLaundry
22.05.11, 19:50

I cant find a waffles invite anywhere at all >_>

I have a RevTT account, TheBox, BG and UG invites to trade for it if need be... but i've had no offers or anything. I've asked in giveaway forums, and nothing there too. Kind of weird.

anon
22.05.11, 20:42

The only good thing on Waffles' PU is SCC, and on PTPC it's What.cd :lol:

I cant find a waffles invite anywhere at all >_>

I have a RevTT account, TheBox, BG and UG invites to trade for it if need be... but i've had no offers or anything.

You must have bad luck. Waffles isn't that hard to get into. I know it isn't.

And once you get to PU you begin getting invites which with enough points can be converted to anytime ones.

C3PO
22.05.11, 20:48
And once you get to PU you begin getting invites which with enough points can be converted to anytime ones.

If they don't get sold out ;)

anon
22.05.11, 21:02
If they don't get sold out ;)

They once did. I had to wait for the shopkeeper to restock. :idunno:

You get 1 point per PU you've invited per day. Having invited a lot of people who attained that status helps a lot.

C3PO
22.05.11, 21:39
They once did. I had to wait for the shopkeeper to restock. :idunno:

They're sold out since 2 months now :)

You get 1 point per PU you've invited per day. Having invited a lot of people who attained that status helps a lot.
+1

Imacheater
23.05.11, 06:37
The only good thing on Waffles' PU is SCC, and on PTPC it's What.cd :lol:

That's enough, and you forgot to mention Klatbit (that's a good thing for trade)
BTW, GTL, do you need a wfl invites ? Try looking on twitter, I got mine from there :lol: If not, make an account on torrent-invites.com, make a few post and get an invite to waffles, wasn't that easy ?

GymTanAndLaundry
23.05.11, 10:48
That's enough, and you forgot to mention Klatbit (that's a good thing for trade)
BTW, GTL, do you need a wfl invites ? Try looking on twitter, I got mine from there :lol: If not, make an account on torrent-invites.com, make a few post and get an invite to waffles, wasn't that easy ?

I wasn't aware torrent-invites.com was the magical waffles invite tree

C3PO
23.05.11, 12:16
I wasn't aware torrent-invites.com was the magical waffles invite tree

I can invite u, too, when they open them again

flowerorange
23.05.11, 12:19
I really dont want to cheat here. But my inviter is disappointing at my only 300Mb upload....
I'm struggling cheating here or not...

GymTanAndLaundry
23.05.11, 16:03
I really dont want to cheat here. But my inviter is disappointing at my only 300Mb upload....
I'm struggling cheating here or not...

Not worth it! Cheat points at 0kbps only.. with all respect to your inviter, fuck him! It's a ratioless tracker with little leechers - you're not going to upload much and it doesn't matter. The fact you use the account and don't just collect it should be enough. I have 2 BTN invites. If you want you can tell him to fuck himself and I will invite you :)

necros911
23.05.11, 18:19
Hi, I recently got an account at BTN is it okay for me to use Greedytorrent ?

Iam using it at TL and IPT atm I just do it enough to maintain a 1:1 ratio.Iam using download into upload settings

Kindly suggest me a safer alternative if there is any :)

Vaffa
23.05.11, 19:06
1 month ago gt worked fine there.. but I wasn't greedy :)

GymTanAndLaundry
23.05.11, 19:08
Hi, I recently got an account at BTN is it okay for me to use Greedytorrent ?

Iam using it at TL and IPT atm I just do it enough to maintain a 1:1 ratio.Iam using download into upload settings

Kindly suggest me a safer alternative if there is any :)

I've never used GreedyTorrent, but reading around the forum people usually vote against it, saying it is not safe due to buggy announces it sends, or something to that end.

RM aka RatioMaster is the safest tool out there, if you wish to cheat multiple torrents at a time however you're better off with mRatio ;)

anon
23.05.11, 20:03

Sorry for not being up-to-date with demanded items in the BT trade market :gredface:

BTW, GTL, do you need a wfl invites ? Try looking on twitter, I got mine from there :lol:

How?

It's a ratio-free tracker, and your inviter should be aware of that.

necros911
23.05.11, 23:44
I've never used GreedyTorrent, but reading around the forum people usually vote against it, saying it is not safe due to buggy announces it sends, or something to that end.

RM aka RatioMaster is the safest tool out there, if you wish to cheat multiple torrents at a time however you're better off with mRatio ;)

Thank you for your valuable insight,I think I will try mRatio.

Btw I cant find GT randomizer anywhere,has the thread been removed? or it is member only?

GymTanAndLaundry
24.05.11, 00:00
Thank you for your valuable insight,I think I will try mRatio.

Btw I cant find GT randomizer anywhere,has the thread been removed? or it is member only?

I think it may have been deleted... forum search finds nothing... and google search finds the correct links.. but when you click on it it refers to the link as an invalid topic!

Copy and paste this (anonym.to fucks up the link)

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&biw=1440&bih=737&q=site:sb-innovation.de+greedytorrent+randomizer&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw&fp=f3ae7299cc33e3ac

Any mod/coder confirmation on this? :) Kind of weird to remove the Randomizer from the site but keep the actual tool in question up. From further reading around the site people who are using GT said that on many sites you'll get banned without using the randomizer because your ratio on each invidivual torrent is always exactly the same.

Imacheater
24.05.11, 02:25
Sorry for not being up-to-date with demanded items in the BT trade market :gredface:

How?

Not many people know about this tracker, it's still l33t
I search for waffles.fm in twitter and it turns out that there's a guy offering them in twitter, so I send him the email

anon
24.05.11, 03:15
Thank you for your valuable insight

Use. The. Thanks. Button. Below. His. Post. You agreed to do that when you first posted.

The GTR threads were hidden by request. Apparently that tool gave more trouble than it was worth.

WTF
28.05.11, 16:03
I have an account there and in few weeks ago i received a warn from staff: "The reason given was: Recieved bonus points from a giveaway. No more invites and BP reset."
But now i can't use my invites "Sorry, but your invites have been disabled" , what can i do now ? :unsure:

THC
28.05.11, 16:14
I have an account there and in few weeks ago i received a warn from staff: "The reason given was: Recieved bonus points from a giveaway. No more invites and BP reset."
But now i can't use my invites "Sorry, but your invites have been disabled" , what can i do now ? :unsure:

You can thank BTN's staff for this ;)

flowerorange
28.05.11, 18:37
not hard to get a btn invite now...every user here has recieved 3 invites, you can use a new account

WTF
28.05.11, 19:55
Yeah, but do i get banned for dupe account there? (because i can't change ip now )

anon
28.05.11, 20:25
Yeah, but do i get banned for dupe account there? (because i can't change ip now )

Gazelle trackers are side-by-side with Google when it comes to data retention and abuse, so yes, you will be banned if you don't change your IP.

THC
15.06.11, 21:25
Well I've read this topic and I've noticed that userenity is the best choice for faking snatches and BP, BUT this program really knocks me out and that's why I don't like it (when I start it my uTorrent pops up)... So I've chosen mRatio, but there's another problem: I can't find any new client files and I've also read this:

Note 2: client files for the latest build of uTorrent will not be public! Do not ask for them!

WTF?! How can I use this then? I really don't get it... He created this tool only for him or what?

And one more thing: if you start a torrent as a seeder (100%) then it won't count as a snatch?

anon
15.06.11, 21:29
WTF?! How can I use this then? I really don't get it... He created this tool only for him or what?

Turns out mRatio can still be used with a client file that's not for the latest build :wwink:

And one more thing: if you start a torrent as a seeder (100%) then it won't count as a snatch?

That depends on which site we're talking about.

THC
15.06.11, 21:33
Turns out mRatio can still be used with a client file that's not for the latest build :wwink:

Okay but then how can I use the memory reader?

That depends on which site we're talking about.

We're talking about BTN

anon
15.06.11, 21:35
Okay but then how can I use the memory reader?

Downgrading your uTorrent.

We're talking about BTN

Gazelle trackers only add a torrent to your snatchlist when it's reported as complete (which isn't the case for faking bonus points).

THC
15.06.11, 21:41
Downgrading your uTorrent.

I've thought of this before, but I really don't like it... Secondly I don't know how to do this. Do I have to uninstall uTorrent and then install the older version which I get from uTorrent's forums?

Gazelle trackers only add a torrent to your snatchlist when it's reported as complete (which isn't the case for faking bonus points).

I'm really sorry but I didn't get it... I sometimes like simple responses :D Does it count as a snatch if you start as a seeder or not?

anon
15.06.11, 21:43
Do I have to uninstall uTorrent and then install the older version which I get from uTorrent's forums?

Yep. Nothing else :wtongue:

Filehippo.com is good for finding old builds.

I'm really sorry but I didn't get it... I sometimes like simple responses :D Does it count as a snatch if you start as a seeder or not?

It doesn't.

THC
15.06.11, 21:54
Yep. Nothing else :wtongue:

Filehippo.com is good for finding old builds.

Alright I might just do that, but then I'll have to start all the torrents again, all my stats will be lost... This sucks! This problem could easily be fixed if I could get a newer client file for mR.

It doesn't.

Then I'll have to try your suggestion: start all the torrents at 99% with a low down speed. I'm wondering if this won't look suspicious...

THC
20.06.11, 12:15
If you want easy way just use IDM select torrent page and download the torrents files save them open them in mR use 0 upload speed and 100 complete them you will get promoted :)

Could somebody be more specific on using IDM to download all the torrents from a page? I can't seem to get this to work. Thanks!

ungodly
05.08.11, 06:22
Use any firefox addon that downloads all files on a webpage.

Anyway, it easy to cheat on BTN but it's stupidly hard to get promoted. They have so many requirements: data, snatches and points.

To a BTN power user and above, do they have good invite section? Anything good you can get there?

THC
05.08.11, 09:12
See for yourself ;)

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6625/unled1bh.png

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6189/unledcdl.png

ungodly
05.08.11, 16:04
Nothing good. PTP's is better.

Hater
05.09.11, 08:05
i only seed for the point, it's ratio free so no point in seeding

anon
05.09.11, 21:19
it's ratio free so no point in seeding

What kind of stupid joke is that?

Sb Lover
06.09.11, 00:52
What kind of stupid joke is that?
I think he mean no point of cheating :shockkk!:

swagboy
07.09.11, 16:55
not much point of cheating there since its ratio free but i cheat at 500kb/swith rm. had my account for awhile now :)

Sb Lover
07.09.11, 16:59
I want the best way to pimp my bonus points ! (I have now more than 250 snatches) but I need 100.000 points !!
how can I cheat this quickly ?

anon
07.09.11, 17:07
You could start by searching the forum.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=11905
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19998

Those should apply to any tracker.

Hater
09.09.11, 04:29
i would say fill people request. i have around 500k points, all from requests.

Cheater Unknown
16.09.11, 09:26
i need help,i want to fake (dont want to download in reality) that am downloading certain torrents with high speeds,and when am finished downloading i want them to be shown in my snatched list,then i want to(fake) seed those torrents to get bonus points and to complete the minimum seed time requirement.

Edit:
i dont want to jump as a seeder,i want to leech the whole thing (fake of course) i want the tracker to credit the size of faked downloaded torrents to my account.

i wana know

1-which clint or tool can be used for this purpose ?
2-settings ? am a complete noob,i use legal utorrent clint with GT.
3-the clint or tool should be completely undetectable.I dont wana get caught.

The Shutter
16.09.11, 09:43
use search.php function everything has been already said.

Cheater Unknown
16.09.11, 09:52
use search.php function everything has been already said.

tell me about it :baeh:

The Shutter
16.09.11, 10:17
Use the search link

Advanced Search - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source #1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php)

Cheater Unknown
16.09.11, 10:32
Use the search link

Advanced Search - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source #1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php)

its too complicated,requires a lot of time ,hundreds of outdated posts (my eyes hurt), why dont you simply tell me what i want to know ?

can i use mratio for fake leeching ?

The Shutter
16.09.11, 10:58
that's why they invented the search function ;)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=11905
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19998

anon
16.09.11, 16:07
why dont you simply tell me what i want to know ?

SB-I helps those who help themselves.

Cheater Unknown
16.09.11, 17:32
SB-I helps those who help themselves.

If SB-I helps those who help themselves,who helps those who can't help themselves?:icon_angry[1]:

anon
16.09.11, 18:02
The capability to learn from their mistakes :wtongue:

XiaBoruoxo
14.11.11, 23:24
is it still safe to use mRatio with utorrent 2.0.4 ? any recent reports of busts?

THC
15.11.11, 14:30
is it still safe to use mRatio with utorrent 2.0.4 ?

Why not? I haven't heard of anyone getting caught due to using these settings.

TheDox
15.11.11, 22:03
its too complicated,requires a lot of time ,hundreds of outdated posts (my eyes hurt), why dont you simply tell me what i want to know ?

can i use mratio for fake leeching ?

Yes you can. Their system has a bug where if you set it at exactly 18000 up it fools their system and it doesn't record a thing.

I like being a douche to those who think things should be handed to them on a silver platter.

XiaBoruoxo
15.11.11, 22:15
Why not? I haven't heard of anyone getting caught due to using these settings.

just want to be sure and get up to date since I haven't cheated on any tracker in a while.

do you currently use mRatio there?

anon
15.11.11, 23:20
Yes you can. Their system has a bug where if you set it at exactly 18000 up it fools their system and it doesn't record a thing.

Interesting...

XiaBoruoxo
16.11.11, 15:03
Interesting...

he is not serious you know?!

anon
16.11.11, 15:11
he is not serious you know?!

Neither was I.

walie77
16.11.11, 19:46
I don't see the need to cheat on BTN, it's not like you have a ratio to maintain, just don't H&R lol. :P

XiaBoruoxo
17.11.11, 14:41
so no one can confirm they used mRatio recently and everything is ok

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

I don't see the need to cheat on BTN, it's not like you have a ratio to maintain, just don't H&R lol. :P

right, but that's not the point of this thread.

dickbutt123
01.03.12, 03:50
For the record, RatioMaster with memory reader and mRatio with memory reader work perfect on BTN as of March 1st 2012. Try to find torrents with leechers to cheat, otherwise just leave the torrent in your client and set your upload to like 1kb/s, and leave for 24-48 hours. No hit-n-run will be reported and you don't have to risk cheating on no leecher torrents.

pinkybrain22
30.03.12, 01:04
Like uh, Dickbutt said, RM with Memory Reader and mR work just fine on BTN. "Upload" packs with lots of leechers and no one will even notice. My top speed is 2Mb/s on BTN with mR preferred.

DriftKing
06.05.12, 05:25
it will be safe if I use mratio and utorrent run at a same time ? ofcourse mratio for seeding torrent at 0kbps and utorrent for real downloading ? I know I must use memory reader but I want to confirm first from some experience user. because I have GURU class there and want to be a master and dont want a ban hammer.

anon
06.05.12, 05:28
it will be safe if I use mratio and utorrent run at a same time ? ofcourse mratio for seeding torrent at 0kbps and utorrent for real downloading ? I know I must use memory reader

Different torrents on each? Memory reader applied? Same port? That's safe anywhere.

gu5t3r
11.05.12, 16:29
just loaded 50+ torrents in uTorrent,
bonus rate for 1 month = 80000,
limited upload to 1kB/s per torrent and set it to low priority,
hunting for promotion =)

:biggrin:

DriftKing
13.05.12, 17:33
bonus rate for 1 month = 80000

its safe BP 1 day = 80000 with mratio and promotion will hunt you :D believe me !

trackmeone
08.07.12, 21:22
its safe BP 1 day = 80000 with mratio and promotion will hunt you :D believe me !

OK. from the recent posts i assume that mratio is safe to be used at BTN. I'm still a user class there and want to get promoted, but i'm short of bonus and snatches. hope its safe to be used there

chago
08.07.12, 22:13
Just wondering if there is any reason you would want to? Other than the fact that you have to seed for ~24 hrs, BTN doesn't really care about how much upload you have.

Instab
10.07.12, 04:14
Just wondering if there is any reason you would want to? Other than the fact that you have to seed for ~24 hrs, BTN dösn't really care about how much upload you have.
promotion? bonus points? to look good if used as proof for other invites?

trackmeone
11.07.12, 16:25
3 on 3 for Instab. But for the proof thing, can be helpfull only in case of ratioless trackers, not many out there.

anon
11.07.12, 20:35

You forgot "access to the l33t invite forum". :shifty:

illusive
13.08.12, 02:24
Different torrents on each? Memory reader applied? Same port? That's safe anywhere.

Must be same Peer_ID, key .. etc ? or just the port ? (Ask cuz I use Extreme Mod not utorrent).

anon
13.08.12, 02:49
I use Extreme Mod

With which spoof? uTorrent uses the same peer_id and key (I think) for all torrents, so those must be the same. Other clients randomize those values, in that case only the port should be identical.

illusive
13.08.12, 03:45
With which spoof? uTorrent uses the same peer_id and key (I think) for all torrents, so those must be the same.

Well, that's right on mR for sure it use same memory reader info for all torrents using utorrent emulation. I use utorrent spoof at Extreme Mod same version of utorrent that I use in mR. I guess all info required to be same when I use different torrents for same tracker on both mR and Extreme Mod right ? If yes then what about key ? there is no key input field in Extreme Mod spoof so it will be different key than the one in mR right ? and this will be dangerous right ? :confused:

anon
13.08.12, 04:00
If yes then what about key ? there is no key input field in Extreme Mod spoof so it will be different key than the one in mR right ? and this will be dangerous right ? :confused:

Feel free to sniff/log the key Extreme Mod is using and type it manually in mRatio.

illusive
13.08.12, 11:33
been searching since yesterday how to sniff/log the key Extreme Mod is using ?

anon
13.08.12, 15:30
Use SmartSniff, or (recommended) enable logging in Azureus for tracker communications, then start any torrent and look for ...&key=XXXXXXXX&... in the log tab (the 8-character string is what you want).

I don't have either program installed in this computer, so I can't give you step-by-step instructions at the moment.

rewq911
13.08.12, 17:08
If you banned there you will be banned in what.cd and waffles too

okoho
12.12.12, 06:02
Racking up bonus points isn't too hard. Just download the largest torrents and seed them for an hour or so in mRatio. Bonus increases like crazy.

huhuhuhahaha
14.12.12, 02:49
is this work? and which speed?

fraudman
20.06.13, 10:06
Hello I banned in BTN for 2 times . I don't how they got me. I use different IP address and cleaned my history and cache but they find me in the 2nd time they banned me for creating multiple accounts. Please help I want to know how did they find me.......

anon
20.06.13, 19:00
Please help

That's implied by asking.

I want to know how did they find me.......

Did you delete your cookies? :unsure:

fraudman
22.06.13, 09:15
Yes I cleared all the cookies but they find me

cheatuga
22.06.13, 11:00
Did you clear your bittorent client private data?

fraudman
22.06.13, 11:52
I didn't download from the two accounts. They banned after a couple of hours from joined

cheatuga
22.06.13, 14:23
Well you did something wrong, what is something you need to figure out .
If you snatch any torrents from website or added anything to mratio / utorrent on same ip, or tried to continue the old banned torrents, it might have been your ip / email .

koel
23.06.13, 16:33
many accounts gone thanks to what.cd .(curse u what.cd curse u in hell!!!)
Once they reviewed my account & told me all the little things I done wrong (like using proxy one time) but they failed to see that I flashed on a torrent with more than 10 times the total torrent traffic(I accidentally flashed it BTW & after that checked it) & told me to go on what & they will fix things at BTN also.

cheatuga
24.06.13, 00:33
I think the basic so is learn to upload at what.cd i can do 25gb in no time. You just need to have data tbh .

flux1
26.07.13, 15:10
atm can i put a lot of files to mratio set 0kb/s and get extra bonus pts? ( i want to put a lot of torrents old & heavy for example 2TB of files in mratio ) + I personally seeding ~500 files from my home ( its like 400gb ) it will be safe ? or 2TB size on mratio is to much? ( or can i do more? )

The Shutter
21.10.13, 03:57
any updates on bonus cheating & ratio cheating too :biggrin:

DriftKing
08.01.14, 17:53
Recently banned from BTN, Now I have freind from same country but different city. He is agree to share his account with me. So it will be dangerous to share account from same country user ? or it will safe ? I have dynamic IP as my freind has,so its suspicious if they see my ip range ? I don't want to put my friend's account in danger. So I want to sure before login from my ip range.

leus
08.01.14, 18:07
Recently banned from BTN, Now I have freind from same country but different city. He is agree to share his account with me. So it will be dangerous to share account from same country user ? or it will safe ? I have dynamic IP as my freind has,so its suspicious if they see my ip range ? I don't want to put my friend's account in danger. So I want to sure before login from my ip range.I guess it's safe if you use the same provider, but if something suspicious happens *erm* they'll probably also look what browser etc. was used.

DriftKing
08.01.14, 19:49
Same Provider ? its not possible,but Firefox will be common.

Lucius
08.01.14, 20:47
Same Provider ? its not possible,but Firefox will be common.

it's not about Firefox or other, changing provider will make a change to the ip either changing the city. So of course it is danger and suspicious.

leus
08.01.14, 22:39
it's not about Firefox or other, changing provider will make a change to the ip either changing the city. So of course it is danger and suspicious.
You've put that in strange words. Certain providers have certain IP ranges, also for your dynamic IP. The admins there can look with what IP you connected to the tracker and also look up online to which provider it belongs.
I guess you could tell them that it's your dorm or make up some other story but if you use it simultanously they would notice. I would really consider if it's necessary, because there is a certain risk.

Jordan
08.01.14, 23:36
Recently banned from BTN, Now I have freind from same country but different city. He is agree to share his account with me. So it will be dangerous to share account from same country user ? or it will safe ? I have dynamic IP as my freind has,so its suspicious if they see my ip range ? I don't want to put my friend's account in danger. So I want to sure before login from my ip range.

You won't have any issues. There are several people who use the site from different places like home / office and they don't have a problem. I myself use BTN from home / office / coffee shops and they never raised an issue. All these places have different IP addresses and ISPs. The only problem is when you change countries. Also keep in mind that both of you cannot seed / leech at the same time so you need to be in sync. Thats the time when they can come to know that its 2 different people.

dickbutt123
09.01.14, 08:45
If people are still wondering, yes you can bang on a lot of big data torrents, fake download them, then set as 0KB/s upload on mRatio to rack up bonus points. Still worked as of December 2013.

Lucius
09.01.14, 15:03
You've put that in strange words. Certain providers have certain IP ranges, also for your dynamic IP. The admins there can look with what IP you connected to the tracker and also look up online to which provider it belongs.
I guess you could tell them that it's your dorm or make up some other story but if you use it simultanously they would notice. I would really consider if it's necessary, because there is a certain risk.

changing the city will cause to change the second part of the IP !, it's not about provider. Am I wrong ?!

Jordan
09.01.14, 16:45
changing the city will cause to change the second part of the IP !, it's not about provider. Am I wrong ?!

I sometimes use a wired connection and sometimes a wireless datacard to access BTN. The IP addresses are totally different but there has never been an issue since the past 2 years. I don't think that there is a certain pattern city wise, although there is one based on the country.

anon
10.01.14, 03:47
Just make sure you and your friend never use the account (in any way, browsing or torrenting) at the same time, and you'll be fine. Everything gets logged anyway, but if you do that you won't draw attention in the first place.

DriftKing
10.01.14, 08:30
I know Master Class and above only send invitation but I want to know donors are able to send invite....?

techsupport
10.01.14, 13:25
taken from donate page:
Please be aware that invites are only usable by users of class Master and higher, while you may still get invites for donating, you may be unable to use them.

anon
11.01.14, 03:15
"Thanks for your donation, here are some invites as a reward... or maybe not."

TvFan
11.01.14, 21:17
i cheated on btn like for 1 year before i got banned, the banned was not cuz i got caught but i was banned in ptp and the same email in both tracker so thats y
i used mR with the max upload speed of 80 to 100 kb and plus only the newest torrents no old even 2 days old don;t cheat cuz its has no peers and Plus its a ratialess tracker so don;t cheat on old torrents

DR J
27.09.14, 20:09
Bumping an old thread but wanna know something.Which one is good for btn nowadays, RM or mR ?

alpacino
28.09.14, 09:49
Anyone will do, it only depends if you know what you are doing. I'd recommend you browse through this very thread and see other people's experiences and recommendations, etc.
But quoting the first post, remember this:

Yeah ofcourse BTN is one of the good ratio free tracker, no need to really cheat there but

jaymon007
29.11.14, 07:45
Guys, having issues now on BTN using mR, it says "no connection can be made as the target machine actively refused it", please guys please do help us out.

techsupport
01.12.14, 05:00
Guys, having issues now on BTN using mR, it says "no connection can be made as the target machine actively refused it", please guys please do help us out.

The tracker is under DDoS atack, so don't panic after they resolve the situation everything will be fine.

Sazzy
06.01.15, 18:46
How are people feeling about BTN atm? Now that TvT has gone down, people seem pretty enthousiastic about BTN's rss feeds.

techsupport
19.01.15, 19:43
How are people feeling about BTN atm? Now that TvT has gone down, people seem pretty enthousiastic about BTN's rss feeds.
I like their RSS, keeps me up to date with the shows I follow, plus the content is great (full BD with high speeds, web-dl for all the shows)

Musique01
02.08.15, 20:00
How is BTN atm? Anyone cheating with success?

koel
04.08.15, 12:29
How is BTN atm? Anyone cheating with success?

Cheated long time ago , flashed 50GB/torrent no problem.

sashiagustina
13.12.20, 11:26
anyone is still here ? i would like to ask, is BTN has XXX category cause i saw NTb videos on Pornhub and i search on google, many users of reddit said it's uploader group with BTN homebase. so i am curious, is BTN has XXX Category ?

@anon

cirulilu
13.12.20, 12:55
anyone is still here ? i would like to ask, is BTN has XXX category cause i saw NTb videos on Pornhub and i search on google, many users of reddit said it's uploader group with BTN homebase. so i am curious, is BTN has XXX Category ?

@anon

Yeah, they have kids cartoons and porn all under the same roof. :stupid:

sashiagustina
13.12.20, 13:05
Yeah, they have kids cartoons and porn all under the same roof. :stupid:

really ? is it somekind of sarcastic message ?
if i may, can i ask the screenshot of category

cirulilu
13.12.20, 13:42
really ? is it somekind of sarcastic message ?
if i may, can i ask the screenshot of category

no porn there, there are some erotic shows, like from playboytv.
it's a tv tracker

maybe that BTN on pornhub stands for Bang the Nanny

sashiagustina
13.12.20, 15:44
it's a tv tracker

maybe that BTN on pornhub stands for Bang the Nanny

Noooooo hahahaha bang the nanny, good catch! i ask someone they may have uploaded content somewhere nobody knows, NTb is web ripper they said. and idk how this torrent arrived in EMP but not in the right order (it skipped part 1-40s)

cirulilu
13.12.20, 16:12
Noooooo hahahaha bang the nanny, good catch! i ask someone they may have uploaded content somewhere nobody knows, NTb is web ripper they said. and idk how this torrent arrived in EMP but not in the right order (it skipped part 1-40s)

NTB in those videos filenames is because they have originally been uploaded by nitobe on forumophilia forums.

anon
13.12.20, 21:24
@anon

Note that I'm not a member of BTN.

it's a tv tracker

Thanks for clarifying. I was wondering what sort of "made for TV" porn could even exist anymore when the Internet killed that long ago. Why limit yourself to some preset content and schedule when you can see whatever you want, whenever you want it?

I remember watching scrambled porn channels and trying to make sense of the swirling, multicolored mess. Then my dad bought a pirate decoder to get the premium cable package without paying, and while everyone else was asleep, I'd be able to get a clear view, obviously with the volume set really low. Unthinkable nowadays :happy:

sashiagustina
14.12.20, 01:48
NTB in those videos filenames is because they have originally been uploaded by nitobe on forumophilia forums.

MASSIVE THANKSSSS porn legendary you are :fap: so it is different uploader group ? nitobe nice

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 ---------- Previous Post was at 06:46 ----------

Note that I'm not a member of BTN.

Thanks for clarifying. I was wondering what sort of "made for TV" porn could even exist anymore when the Internet killed that long ago. Why limit yourself to some preset content and schedule when you can see whatever you want, whenever you want it?

I remember watching scrambled porn channels and trying to make sense of the swirling, multicolored mess. Then my dad bought a pirate decoder to get the premium cable package without paying, and while everyone else was asleep, I'd be able to get a clear view, obviously with the volume set really low. Unthinkable nowadays :happy:

is hardcore porn available also that time, i am just wondering about it. is there any vendor provide porn tvcable package.

anon
14.12.20, 03:06
is hardcore porn available also that time, i am just wondering about it. is there any vendor provide porn tvcable package.

Depended on the channel. Hustler TV definitely did hardcore. Venus and Playboy TV not so much.

alpacino
19.12.20, 14:11

You're not the only one. I'm guilty as charged as well. :wgrin:

In my case some guys that new their way, used to hack the decoder (it involved opening the box, thus breaking a security plastic seal, and messing with soldering chips, etc) to make all channels available. The decoder was of a brand named Jerrold. Those were the days. I now even remembered my PS2 with modchip.

anon
19.12.20, 19:05
I think this one was a Jerrold, too! And since we bought it from a shady secondhand source, it had also been modded to unlock all channels and work on any cable provider. There were lots of scammers on the streets selling tiny "decoders" that plugged between the TV and coaxial cable but did absolutely nothing.

As for the PlayStation, ours was modchipped out of the box, simply because it wouldn't make sense for the store to sell something that wouldn't play the pirated games they also had on sale, at $5 each. The very first PSX model had a exploit where you could bootup the console with an original disc, then swap it after the logo screen, and one original was always bundled with the console: Sony's Interactive Demo Sampler.

Our ages are really showing here, but I would do it all again :smilie4:

cirulilu
19.12.20, 19:36
what are you pensioners still doing on the forum?

anon
19.12.20, 19:49
pensioners

That was uncalled for, I'm still a long way from being 120 years old, which is likely what the retirement age here will be boosted to in the near future :lol: