PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on hdahoy.org

Nokki
06.05.10, 14:15
hdahoy.org

Hey guys, I'm new to this tracker and was wondering if you guys have had any cheating experiences?

Please be a little specific...

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

anon
06.05.10, 15:22
I don't think it's very difficult... as you may know, Gazelle trackers tend to be easy to cheat on (with the notable exception of What.cd).

Oh, and they're open for signups - so what about trying something yourself? :wink:

VAMPIRE
06.05.10, 16:02
WM method works very wel go to 10Mbs up

Vuze-Sbi
15.06.10, 10:04
Vuze extreme mod : speed mode 200-250 kb "cheat gradually " works perfect.

Gapo
20.07.10, 00:40
RM with UT 1.8.5. (latest build) emulation with speeds around 200 - 300 worked flawlessly. I've been doing it for weeks, so it should be fine.

jacksbi
20.07.10, 06:42
mratio working fine with speeds of above 300up and 500down

Instab
20.07.10, 06:44
mratio working fine with speeds of above 300up and 500down

what emu?

jacksbi
20.07.10, 06:45
i had used vuze before now it is banned i am using rtorrent and bittorando

Vuze-Sbi
20.07.10, 12:45
i had used vuze before now it is banned i am using rtorrent and bittorando

Vuze 4.2 and under releases are banned but 4.3+ are not.

SBfreak
20.07.10, 13:53
I think he means the vuze emu not the actual client.

jacksbi
20.07.10, 15:40

they are banned from yesterday you didnot see the thread on the forums?site owner is asking for feedback on various clients.

azureus 2.5.xx is also banned

Vuze-Sbi
20.07.10, 16:26
I'm still using 4.3 .

Blocker
20.07.10, 18:29
they are banned from yesterday you didnot see the thread on the forums?site owner is asking for feedback on various clients.

azureus 2.5.xx is also banned

So,are all Vuze/Azureus versions banned on HDahoy?:confused:

anon
20.07.10, 18:36
Look at post #9:

Vuze-Sbi
21.07.10, 18:37
New Banned Client List,

Azureus 2.5.x
Azureus 3.0.x
Azureus 3.1.x
Azureus 4.2.0.4
Azureus 4.2.0.8
Vuze 4.3.x
btgdaemon 0.9.x
btpd 0.13
btpd 0.14
btpd 0.15
BitTornado 0.3.x - back for now
Deluge 1.1
Halite 0.2.9.x
Halite 0.3.0.x
Halite 3.1
KTorrent 2.1.x
KTorrent 2.2.x
KTorrent 3.0.x
KTorrent 3.1.x
KTorrent 3.2.x
KTorrent 3.3.x
KTorrent 3.5
Transmission 1.6.x
Transmission 1.7.x
uTorrent 0.9.x for Mac
uTorrent 0.9.x (win)

Except 4.4 everything's banned about Vuze Damn.

thehacker123
23.07.10, 05:13
Hello all,

I do not enjoy the fact that you think you must cheat to maintain a good ratio at HDahoy. This really takes away from the community as a whole. We have rather low ratio requirements, and tons of freeleech. All clients mentioned in this thread have been removed from the whitelist.

Have a nice day,

TheHacker123

:confused:

Instab
23.07.10, 05:18
New Banned Client List,
Except 4.4 everything's banned about Vuze Damn.

so what?
who said you'd have to show up as vuze?

All clients mentioned in this thread have been removed from the whitelist.

i see so you removed all utorrents and rtorrents as well? :eek13:

thehacker123
23.07.10, 05:31
Yep, you got it.

Instab
23.07.10, 05:47
Yep, you got it.

hehe, what's left then? i mean for all members.

thehacker123
23.07.10, 05:58
uTorrent beta builds, some others.

jacksbi
23.07.10, 06:00
uTorrent beta builds, some others.

hi are you staff of hdahoy?

thehacker123
23.07.10, 06:08
Yep! this change will occur soon.

Instab
23.07.10, 06:14
a tracker that disables all current ut versions ... good luck :P

jacksbi
23.07.10, 06:20
rofl

lol

goodluck hacker123 soon the tracker will go down if u ban ut versions.

thehacker123
23.07.10, 06:29
we shall see about that. But right now, if anyone steps forward, and vows not to cheat again, i will give them a reward. PM me for details.

Instab
23.07.10, 08:13
we shall see about that. But right now, if anyone steps forward, and vows not to cheat again, i will give them a reward. PM me for details.

well that sounds like a nice move but let's be honest, there's not much you can do. every client can be emulated with ease and banning ut and rtorrent will kill any tracker instantly.
looks like you have to live with it like all the others, too. and looking around most of them are doing fine. haven't heard of a tracker that went down cause of a few cheaters.

Vuze-Sbi
23.07.10, 11:39
Lol Actually let's be honest hdahoy is one of the trackers that i really have good ratio without cheating easy to maintain good ratio.

Additional clients may be removed/added from the whitelist soon, check back for details

We hope this is not too much of an inconvenience for you, but it was a necessary change. We recommend you change to uTorrent 2.0.2 (for windows, and linux w/ wine), uTorrent 1.0 (for mac), Transmission 2.01 (for mac or linux) or rTorrent 0.12.6/0.8.6 (mac or linux).

Expect more whitelist changes to occur in the near future, we will try not to inconvenience you too much.

Thanks,
thehacker123 and the rest of the staff

so what?
who said you'd have to show up as vuze?

it was before our little chat about spoof you know what i mean :)

anon
23.07.10, 18:52

If it's not a What.cd admin account, don't count with me. :lol:

Also, I applaud your determination to make an account here and post, whatever your agenda may be. Many tracker staff members lack the initiative to do that, and prefer throwing random hits from afar.

Also, what's your view on HDahoy having spammed people's mailboxes with invites on its beginning? Not bashing (although I certainly don't approve of that practice), just wondering.

thehacker123
23.07.10, 19:45
I was not a member of the site at that time, and the site is now under completely new management. We would never do something like that, and we apologize for the actions of previous staff members and owners of the site.

Thanks for applaud, I figured I'd give it a shot.

No, sorry I cannot offer you a What.cd Admin account, but i can offer other things.

anon
23.07.10, 19:46
I was not a member of the site at that time, and the site is now under completely new management. We would never do something like that, and we apologize for the actions of previous staff members and owners of the site.

Fair enough.

No, sorry I cannot offer you a What.cd Admin account, but i can offer other things.

Too bad. The time will come one day, I guess :biggrin:

Donatas
23.07.10, 21:16
Too bad. The time will come one day, I guess :biggrin:
Haha... sb-i isn't challenging enough for you anymore? :P

anon
23.07.10, 21:17
It's a personal thing. :whatlove:

fakeking
24.07.10, 14:58
It's a personal thing. :whatlove:

anon, you're truly a what.cd fans so I suggest you to don't ever cheat there anymore even for ghost-leeching with Owyn's tools :tongue:. You love a tracker so you must show him your love :biggrin:

jacksbi
24.07.10, 15:29
anon, you're truly a what.cd fans so I suggest you to don't ever cheat there anymore even for ghost-leeching with Owyn's tools :tongue:. You love a tracker so you must show him your love :biggrin:

i love desitorrents but i cheat there.

the only trackers i dont cheat or i cheat less are bcg(my fav tracker when i had been there),ftn,gft.

anon
24.07.10, 18:51
anon, you're truly a what.cd fans

They're addicted to me. :dabs:

crystal
24.07.10, 23:42
Hello all,

I do not enjoy the fact that you think you must cheat to maintain a good ratio at HDahoy. This really takes away from the community as a whole. We have rather low ratio requirements, and tons of freeleech. All clients mentioned in this thread have been removed from the whitelist.

Have a nice day,

TheHacker123

:confused:

i admire the determination you want you tracker free of ratio fakers , but you will do this at the cost of troubling the normal users which probably may constitute around 98% of users and probably forcing them to change clients which may or may not be compatible with other trackers thereby shooing away potential good users from your site .

on top of that that , all the talented coders do make emulations of all versions thereby you banning random versions is a waste of time in the first place .

ratio fakers will fake and honest users will seed irrespective of any mighty anti-cheating script present in the tracker . banning clients versions or torrent clients will not make any difference to us , but will be problematic to those honest users who genuinely will seed in your tracker .

Your case is very similar to Ubisoft does right now . They made online protection to all their single player games and users cannot play their single player games unless connected always to the internet . the problems faced with this nonsense are not the ones who have their cracked copies as they are enjoying their game , but the original ones who may sometimes have internet problems or may not be having internet on the spare PC/laptop to play games in their free time or not having internet at all in their place thereby being problematic for them .

naughtydog
24.07.10, 23:47
^^^ wat he said. WORD

thehacker123
26.07.10, 16:30
Believe me, plenty of good users are still about, and have not been affected by any of this.

I still dont understand why you all feel the need to cheat. Seems silly to me. I started off as a nobody, joining HDahoy when it had open registration. I was a valuable member of the community, and using persistance i became staff. Being staff got me many things, including invites to other sites, and even free seedboxes and such. I suggest actually trying before taking the easy way out. There are plenty of other ways to enlarge your e-peen.

I wont bother you guys any more, but please dont try to cause trouble for me.

naughtydog
26.07.10, 16:46
Believe me, plenty of good users are still about, and have not been affected by any of this.

I still dont understand why you all feel the need to cheat. Seems silly to me. I started off as a nobody, joining HDahoy when it had open registration. I was a valuable member of the community, and using persistance i became staff. Being staff got me many things, including invites to other sites, and even free seedboxes and such. I suggest actually trying before taking the easy way out. There are plenty of other ways to enlarge your e-peen.

Bla bla bla... who wants to know how you started of and how you are gonna end??? Man it's summer come out and have fun. Leave the computers for some minutes and stop "we are banning all clients". Well good for you. As you don't seem to know, all clients can be emulated. You change, We change!!! Deal with it

anon
26.07.10, 19:01

I've been staff on this forum for almost two years, and while I may not be a "veteran" or anything, I've seen some of the staff at the bigger sites do stuff like banning people just because of having this forum's index on their history, and something else I can't detail about, but that is much more serious than that. And it kind of takes your motivation to ever consider being a "good user" away, knowing there are staff members which will gladly ban you if your user ID and a certain event is logged to the database.

For you, it was probably easy to spend your life on the tracker's forum and IRC, but some of us aren't gifted with that amount of free time, nor do we have people willing to give us free seedboxes. Most of us aren't doing this for "e-penis".

Note I'm just talking from an outsider's perspective. I'm not familiar with the tracker you staff on or any measures it may take to make the lives of people with slow uploads easier (bonus points, etc.).

You make it sound like we're pushing you around, when we're just trying to explain ourselves.

thehacker123
26.07.10, 21:21
I dont really have that much free time, and i am having plenty of fun. Hell, im about to go swimming and rock climbing! (im belay certified now :D)

I dont mean to say you are pushing me around, i just meant please stop cheating.

How could we make the site better/easier/whatever so you dont feel the need to cheat anymore? i would like to know.

btw, we didnt ban all clients, i was just trying to see how many of you were members :P - I also realize there is basically nothing i can do other than asking you to be a 'good' member.

anon
26.07.10, 21:22
How could we make the site better/easier/whatever so you dont feel the need to cheat anymore? i would like to know.

Some sites use a ratio-free scheme, some have bonus points, BCG, for example, has something which is, roughly, a mixture of both (SP).

What measures does your site have in place at the moment? I'm asking because I'm not a member.

naughtydog
26.07.10, 21:25
I dont really have that much free time, and i am having plenty of fun. Hell, im about to go swimming and rock climbing! (im belay certified now :D)

I dont mean to say you are pushing me around, i just meant please stop cheating.

Welcome i missed you mate... You have to talk to stoi from BCG imho. They have a mechanism that doesn't warrant some of us to cheat. You should consider that.

thehacker123
26.07.10, 21:31
We have bonus points, and quite a bit of freeleech. Anything over 20gb is freeleech, and some TV is.

How do you like the what.cd dynamic ratio scheme?

i had a look at BCG's system, and it just confused me. Probably because it was 2AM.

anon
26.07.10, 21:32
i had a look at BCG's system, and it just confused me. Probably because it was 2AM.

I once wrote a post about it. Some things may be different since this is from 2008, but it may help clear some things up.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7417&page=2#post57191

thehacker123
26.07.10, 21:35
Ah, that does clear it up a bit..

So you can 'buy' a torrent, and not have to seed it? (kinda freeleech like?)

anon
26.07.10, 21:36
So you can 'buy' a torrent, and not have to seed it? (kinda freeleech like?)

Nope. At its core, it's "seed and upload will be given to you".

thehacker123
26.07.10, 21:37
oh... ok. Sounds complicated to code...

naughtydog
26.07.10, 21:40
We have bonus points, and quite a bit of freeleech. Anything over 20gb is freeleech, and some TV is.

How do you like the what.cd dynamic ratio scheme?

stoi is around here somewhere, he can be your friend. that will be lovely (trackers teaming up to solve cheating). anon has a post here you can consider reading it to. BCG's system confuses me to but all I do is leave the torrent running and it says i have uploaded 1:1 ratio after some days. I am still seeding files over 90days old. Problem is some of us don't have the upload speeds to upload that much even if we stay on a single torrent for 1year... I know there is probably a required seed time for torrents to solve it but you just cant keep seeding everything you download you know.

traders_paradise
21.06.11, 14:13
So whats up with the cheating on HDahoy? this thread seems to be dead lol Is it safe to chea with MR 3.5? how good are the scripts? anyone cheating on their atm?

anon
21.06.11, 16:15
We operate on the basis that people actually report their bans when caught cheating. When no information has been posted, you can safely assume everything described in this thread holds its initial effectivity.

CM05
19.08.12, 08:40
Site busted? Had a nice buffer growing too... :tongue2: