PDA

View Full Version : [Usenet] Please search for this on Usenet

ciccio
29.04.10, 15:16
The one main advantage of usenet is that there are files posted in the newsgroups that you can't find anywhere else. There have been a number of times that I've found something so rare that I had forgotten that it even existed.

I don't use Usenet but when i've heard this words, maybe i've a chance to find a rarest thing that i never found on Emule, LimeWire, Trackers (Publics and Privates), File Hosting etc.....

I'm lookin' for this:

The documentary about Christiane F. (Spiegel 1995).

One of the most rarest things in this world :biggrin:

You or someone else can to do just a simple search on Usenet for me please?

ciccio
30.04.10, 15:35
Nobody who use Usenet can to do a search for me please?

BrianBosworth
30.04.10, 16:00
I thought you said that you searched the private and public trackers? There are at least six versions (with seeders) of this on TPB. Warez-bb has mutiple versions also. Is it possible that you have the wrong year listed? Everything that I've seen is 1981 with the exception of a remake of the documentary in 1989.

ciccio
01.05.10, 00:18
I thought you said that you searched the private and public trackers? There are at least six versions (with seeders) of this on TPB. Warez-bb has mutiple versions also. Is it possible that you have the wrong year listed? Everything that I've seen is 1981 with the exception of a remake of the documentary in 1989.

Not, that's the movie made in the 1981 ;)

I want the Documentary (reportage) made by Spiegel TV in the 1995 and then removed by (almost) all internet for to take it secret.

The unique part (little, the documentay take 2 or 3 hours) avaible in all internet is on youtube, look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1s6Tr4lZuU

I've searched everywhere this reportage but not in Usenet, hearin' your words, maybe i've a chance to find it if someone make a serch for me like you're doin'.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

BrianBosworth i've received your PM but i can't reply you, however thanks for 1000 times!

---------- Post added 01.05.10 at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was 30.04.10 at 19:49 ----------

Answer to your PM:

Thank you very much, i hope as soon as :(

ciccio
04.05.10, 00:28
BrianBosworth i don't how thank you.

Yes, Christiane had problem with the heroin, the most powerful drug ever made by human mind.

I've also the book and i've read it, wonderful. I advice you to download the movie, great movie about the world of the drug, much much raw.

I hope you find this not found documentary.