PDA

View Full Version : If SB-I was an RPG...

anon
26.04.10, 21:01
...what special skills would you have? :unsure:

tokiodrift1
26.04.10, 21:07
I would be a mysterious ninja, with knowledge about tech. :cool:

supermarrioh
26.04.10, 21:21
MS-Warrior cloned with Rouge. Sneakes and observes, but if there is a good target, he doesn't hit often, but try to hit hard.

cheatos
26.04.10, 21:58
i would have a bomber canon with eXtended range of explosion :D

hellman
26.04.10, 23:01
i would like to become the guy with a hydrogen bomb.......say bye bye 2 world

---------- Post added at 22:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

hey anon u never told abt urself:confused2:

anon
26.04.10, 23:30
hey anon u never told abt urself:confused2:

I'd be a dark elf, because dark elves are awesome! :happy:

Too bad for the reduced hit points, though... but who needs too many of those when you're a powerful spellcaster! :cool:

saebrtooth
27.04.10, 02:38
god-mode humhahaha where any cheating technique will do :biggrin:

TheSuspect
27.04.10, 12:07
I would be a special Mix from Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Wizard and Blader.
I can hit u with my Mage spells out of distance.
I can port myself with my Wizard spells behind you.
Then i can knife u, put ur things into my backpack, cuz im Rouge.
I can also hit the Bosses down in 2 Hit's, don't forget, im Warrior.
And if there many Enemies, i will pull my 2 Blades and fight them so fast,
that you'll have a black screen, for a few seconds :D

Mihai
27.04.10, 13:11
I think i would be a mage.
Intelligence is a requirement, then skills to have a massive fast attack( WM) and destroy enemies with a single hit.Plus i would use my wand( RM ) and if i am lazy i can use the WM Canon that cheatos built for me( RMR) :tongue:
My low hit points and low armor is a disadvantage but my strong attack does the trick:biggrin:

Oh and anon, you are smart, you make RM clients and some utorrent clients and others.I think you are more of a lepricon:yelcutelaughA:

Or was that midget?

Oh no, it was gnomes:biggrin:

anon
27.04.10, 14:39
Oh and anon, you are smart, you make RM clients and some utorrent clients and others.I think you are more of a lepricon:yelcutelaughA:

Or was that midget?

Oh no, it was gnomes:biggrin:

Never liked them. :dabs:

slikrapid
27.04.10, 17:46
now i'll be a party-breaker:

sbi is already a sort of a RPG ;)

murder-death-kill, so many war-ready characters, what happened to neutral ones or peaceful ones?

anyways, more on topic, how about the dungeon master himself, with related special abilities :biggrin:

anon
27.04.10, 20:04

More details, please. You know I love reading your lengthy, elaborate posts.

murder-death-kill, so many war-ready characters, what happened to neutral ones or peaceful ones?

They have yet to post in this thread :happy:

slikrapid
27.04.10, 20:41
More details, please. You know I love reading your lengthy, elaborate posts.

well, elaborate posts need an inspiration spark/nudge so when it comes calling i'll surely respond with a lengthy post ;)

sbi=RPG was meant as a quick observation on how it has similarities to a RPG game: location(s) where events happen (the site itself, trackers), characters/members (with their special abilities, naturally) that make some actions, communicate, pursue certain goals, share their experience (get experience points, advance through levels), criticizing or engaging against the sbi group (or 'party') opponents & other 'nasties', using weaponry such as cheating tools, mods & methods (among others), forming a rather unique community in its area of expertize (within the dungeon? :tongue:), having fun while engaging in our activities (like fun while playing games) and so on

saebrtooth
28.04.10, 05:10

anyways, more on topic, how about the dungeon master himself, with related special abilities :biggrin:

Dungeon master? is that of the sm type?

grebetu
28.04.10, 22:52
Well it can be seen as rpg, you collect posts and advance, in this kind of rpg i would loose and anon would own the server.

I would like ability to summon naked girls tho.

anon
28.04.10, 22:54
in this kind of rpg i would loose and anon would own the server.

Most of the time the server owners watch the show from afar - until you do something wrong, that is. :lol:

Instab
28.04.10, 23:00
god-mode humhahaha where any cheating techniqü will do :biggrin:

exactly, cheater's den would let you think that :biggrin: