PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on TorrentLeech - Absolute Beginner!

sketchead
25.03.10, 17:45
Hi

So I've stumbled across this incredible site today, and after being a member on TorrentLeech for more than three years I am ready to start cheating. My speeds are not enough to keep a good ratio legitimatley but I absolutley love TorrentLeech and so I have avoided cheating in the past - this site has convinced me to start. I don't intend to over-do it, I just want to keep my ratio decent, rather than using shitty websites to get large files cause I'm scared of losing my ratio on TL.

So I have been using GreedyTorrent over the past couple of days to cheat my ratio on BitSoup, and its been working great. I have been multiplying my download speed by around 3.97 to add onto my upload, but this seems to easy to detect so I have been careful not to use this on Torrentleech.

I have been searching round the forum, and found the useful thread: Popular Tracker Cheat Table and Info (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/popular-tracker-cheat-table-info-17816/) which has lead my to looking into uTorrent mods (since I use uTorrent). However, I am now stuck, as the uTorrent mods forum contains thousands of different mods and I really want to tread carefully here to avoid a ban on TL.

Could somebody please advise me? Is uTorrent the best way to go? With mods? And how can I avoid being detected?

Thanks so much for your time

MrCheat
25.03.10, 18:34
This is also one of my favorite trackers. I mainly use NoReport Leecher on TL. That mod does not report your upload or download to the tracker, so when you check your snatchlist you will see all 0 downloaded 0 uploaded. Looks kinda suspicious but then again they have an insanley massive userbase and I haven't been caught for 3-4 years. If you want to get some ratio, I would get RatioMaster and apply the memory reader on a original utorrent client then load some popular torrent such as Just Cause 2 or Battlefield Bad Company 2 and then set it to 100% complete on RatioMaster then upload at like 800-1MB/s. Those are the setting I use. TL is very easy to cheat at but you can still get caught if you dont use memory reader, a friend of mine didnt and got caught.
Edit: GreedyTorrent also works well on TL with like a 1.2 ratio.

sketchead
25.03.10, 18:44
Thankyou very much for the reply MrCheat :)

I'm going to take a look into increasing my ratio with RatioMaster and then perhaps using NoReport. I should be using the 1.9.0 release of ratio master from this website, correct?

I am also considering using GreedyTorrent to get my ratio back up, so would I use a 1.2xMy Download Speed to get it back up, or 1.2xMy Upload Speed?

Cheers

anon
25.03.10, 18:47
Avoid creating duplicate threads:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6762

This will help you with any questions you may have:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18705

And if you haven't found anything...
SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Search Forums (http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php)

Usually I'd lock this, but I'll let it pass. Just make sure you do your best effort to search the answers to all your questions before asking.

MrCheat
25.03.10, 18:49
While I used GreedyTorrent for a very short time, I had it set as Report my upload as 1.2 as my download. If I were you I would just get a 1.5 ratio or something and then just use NoReport all the time and your ratio will always stay the same.

sketchead
25.03.10, 19:01
Thanks again! I'm just setting up uTorrent/RatioMaster now. Whilst using MemoryReader - my version of uTorrent was only listed as "1.8.3 (Author Helldot)" or something, but mine is just the standard uTorrent. Memoryreader found the client fine though so will this be OK?

And is there any other settings I need to figure out? Ive set upload to 776 and download to 58, is that OK?

Cheers

anon
25.03.10, 19:02
Thanks again! I'm just setting up uTorrent/RatioMaster now. Whilst using MemoryReader - my version of uTorrent was only listed as "1.8.3 (Author Helldot)" or something, but mine is just the standard uTorrent. Memoryreader found the client fine though so will this be OK?

If you're running that exact version and build and the memory reader worked, yes, it's OK.

sketchead
25.03.10, 19:04
If you're running that exact version and build and the memory reader worked, yes, it's OK.

Thanks a lot Anon, and sorry for the duplicate thread, it wont happen again!

So do I not need any more settings? I'm using a new torrent on the site, with 200+ leechers and 20 seeders. Set to 100% complete - should I leave download speed set to 0?

Thanks again

anon
25.03.10, 19:05
So do I not need any more settings? I'm using a new torrent on the site, with 200+ leechers and 20 seeders. Set to 100% complete - should I leave download speed set to 0?

Check these two threads out:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270
http://www.sb-innovation.de/60531-post463.html

Specially the latter, because 200S/20L sounds like either a very new torrent or a pack to me.

sketchead
25.03.10, 19:10
Thankyou very much for the help! The torrent was pretty new, and was a movie ~2GB. I'll stick to something a bit older.

Thanks

anon
25.03.10, 19:12
Thankyou very much for the help!

No problem, and glad to see you've used the Thanks button. A lot of new users have trouble with that :lol:

sketchead
25.03.10, 19:14
No problem, and glad to see you've used the Thanks button. A lot of new users have trouble with that :lol:

lol No problem-o ;)

Just before I start, it seems I haven't had to do much "setting up". I've basically loaded the settings of uTorrent with MemoryReader and filled out the "Max Download" etc. Oh and I added the random upload speed in there too.

Is there anything else tracker specific I need (proxies or anything?)

Thanks again!

anon
25.03.10, 19:14
Is there anything else tracker specific I need (proxies or anything?)

There's no need for proxies except in very specific cases. Usually, other than the memory reader and randomizer (and of course, speeds) you don't need to play much with the settings, I'd say.

sketchead
25.03.10, 19:16
Right, thankyou very much! Feel free to lock this thread if you like, unless you think someone else may find it useful!

Again.. Sorry for starting this new thread, it just seemed hard to find up-to-date guides etc. and I don't want to lose my precious TL account :P

Cheers

anon
25.03.10, 19:18
Right, thankyou very much! Feel free to lock this thread if you like, unless you think someone else may find it useful!

I think I'll leave it open. If you have specific questions whose answers can't be found elsewhere, you can ask here. As it happened here:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17138

sketchead
26.03.10, 01:15
Thanks a lot for the help guys, and the really fast replies! My ratio on Torrentleech is now just above 1.0 which is nice :)

Now, I want to download a couple of things, so what is the best way to keep my ratio decent? I'm not bothered about having a massively high ratio - just one that is above 1.0

Should I use the method mentioned by Mr Cheat, and download NoReport Leecher? Or should I stick with RatioMaster and just download my torrents legitimatley and then seed back with RM?

Thanks

Instab
26.03.10, 01:23
on TL almost any plan is fine :P
i think from here you can switch to the regular TL cheating thread ...

sketchead
26.03.10, 01:25
on TL almost any plan is fine :P
i think from here you can switch to the regular TL cheating thread ...

lol I was always under the impression they were very strict on cheaters :P

And yeah I think I will do! Just one last quick question, if thats okay - There are applications out there that hide your IP address whilst downloading torrents, to try and keep you safer from being caught by authorities. I have never used one before, but thought I might give it a try. I know it's abit out of place in this thread but are there any complications whilst cheating and using one of these applications?

Thanks a lot

Instab
26.03.10, 01:27
There are applications out there that hide your IP address whilst downloading torrents, to try and keep you safer from being caught by authorities.

that'd be a vpn. we have multiple threads about that, too ;)

sketchead
26.03.10, 01:29
Okay thanks again. This has to be one of the friendliest and most helpful forums I've used! I've just done a quick search for VPN but the keyword was too short, I'll find the threads though :)

Cheers!

Instab
26.03.10, 01:33
I've just done a quick search for VPN but the keyword was too short

the search keywords have a min. length of 4 characters BUT you can also search by tags (hint, hint :D)

---------- Post added at 01:33 ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 ----------

which would result in that SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Threads Tagged with vpn (http://www.sb-innovation.de/tags/vpn.html)

sketchead
26.03.10, 01:35
Haha thanks a lot :) Couldn't be more helpful!

If it's OK, just one last question :P I'm gonna leave my laptop on tonight with RatioMaster on to add a few GB to my TorrentLeech ratio - but I want to download a torrent from there too. If I have one torrent downloading in uTorrent whilst another is uploading in RatioMaster is this more likely for me to get caught?

Cheers

Instab
26.03.10, 01:38
I'm gonna leave my laptop on tonight with RatioMaster on to add a few GB to my TorrentLeech ratio - but I want to download a torrent from there too. If I have one torrent downloading in uTorrent whilst another is uploading in RatioMaster is this more likely for me to get caught?

first i would not recommend to let any tool run for a longer time when you're away.
and no, it's no problem as long as it's the ut instance you used the mem reader on. BUT as soon as you close ut you will get in trouble :eek:

sketchead
26.03.10, 01:45
OK Thanks again! I intend to leave to tool running, with a max 8GB upload allowance and set uTorrent to auto-shutdown when download is complete (around 3 hours)

Does that sound OK?

Instab
26.03.10, 01:48
Dös that sound OK?

it dös :D

anon
26.03.10, 12:51
and no, it's no problem as long as it's the ut instance you used the mem reader on. BUT as soon as you close ut you will get in trouble :eek:

The tracker will see him as having stopped all torrents but the one that's running in the RM. It's restarting uTorrent that would get him in trouble, due to the different peer_id and key - not that TL will care, anyway...

Instab
26.03.10, 20:11
The tracker will see him as having stopped all torrents but the one that's running in the RM. It's restarting uTorrent that would get him in trouble, dü to the different peer_id and key - not that TL will care, anyway...

tried to keep it simple since this is the 'absolü beginner' thread :P

dreamer
26.03.10, 20:59
why not try the Vuze Extreme Mod?
it's just Vuze (aka Azureus) with built-in cheating system..
the safest way to cheat + no need to run both utorrent and ratiomaster following..

anon
26.03.10, 21:00
Since there isn't a spoof available for newer uTorrent versions yet, the sudden client/build change may stand out... TL won't care, but other sites may.

Or perhaps he just likes uTorrent more, there's nothing that can be done in this case. :tongue:

MrCheat
26.03.10, 21:14
OK Thanks again! I intend to leave to tool running, with a max 8GB upload allowance and set uTorrent to auto-shutdown when download is complete (around 3 hours)

Does that sound OK?

When I used to cheat on TL I would go 100GB+ on a single torrent if its popular (MW2). So if you see a popular one, try and rack up some GBs but I didn't set my upload very high, like 1-1.5MB/s.

dreamer
26.03.10, 21:17
I love how you refer TL as person with feelings :tongue:

Brent.M
27.03.10, 20:03
Someone posted this thread on the TL forums. It's removed now though.

anon
27.03.10, 20:05
Someone posted this thread on the TL forums.

Hopefully he wasn't banned, unlike the What.cd user that pointed out the Vuze ban wouldn't deter cheating since cheaters "can spoof their client ID".

Instab
27.03.10, 20:51
Someone posted this thread on the TL forums.

good, little extra advertising never hurts :P

saebrtooth
27.03.10, 23:47
Someone posted this thread on the TL forums. It's removed now though.

If ur not looking for cheats how would u know about SBI ;)

MrCheat
28.03.10, 01:05
If ur not looking for cheats how would u know about SBI ;)

haha true that unless somehow you run into it while searching for a tracker or something. Tried to look for that thread on TL couldn't find it :/

GotIt
28.03.10, 01:45
Hopefully he wasn't banned, unlike the What.cd user that pointed out the Vuze ban wouldn't deter cheating since cheaters "can spoof their client ID".

Haha was the What.CD user actually a cheater, or just a smart individual?

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 03:17
You would have to know that Vuze could spoof and the only Vuze mod that can spoof is VEM, and to know that well...

Brent.M
28.03.10, 03:21
haha true that unless somehow you run into it while searching for a tracker or something. Tried to look for that thread on TL couldn't find it :/ He said something about getting it in his inbox from google. I read it really late so it did make sense. Maybe he didn't make sense either.

I posted after it got deleted. I wasn't going to mention it here at all, paranoid. It stayed up for several hours surprisingly. Only had 4 or so posts when I saw it though.

anon
28.03.10, 17:47
Haha was the What.CD user actually a cheater, or just a smart individual?

No way I could know, but I'd assume the latter. He wouldn't have said that knowing it'd draw attention to him otherwise. :unsure: