PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on ScenePalace.org

ares
24.03.10, 06:33
Hey guys, any tips on cheating at ScenePalace? I want to do some fake uploading before I actually download anything due to the lack of leechers and stuff.

Thanks! :top:

Instab
24.03.10, 06:40
there're some posts about cheating in the review starting there http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18087&page=2

anon
24.03.10, 16:45
I don't think cheating there is hard, but be careful, it appears they may actually be sharing IPs with at least two other trackers (A-L and BitMeTV).

gooner
27.03.10, 11:37
ratiomaster works there flashed 300gbs 3 months agao and checked to day account still active

Instab
27.03.10, 20:47
ratiomaster works there flashed 300gbs 3 months agao and checked to day account still active

flashing might not work anymore :unsure:

ares
01.04.10, 08:53
flashing might not work anymore :unsure:

Are you sure about that? :biggrin:

Here's my little story:

So I was bored and wanted to try flashing here. I knew that I was risking my chance at seeing v2, but whatever. I loaded up the RMeX, went to the flasher, added a good amount of upload (won't say how much), set the flashing speed to medium and I applied the memory reader. The flashing then began.

My stats were updated almost instantly, but I saw double the upload I had put in the RMeX and I later realized the site had double upload everywhere. :klatsch_3: Anyways, trying to push things to the limit, I flashed some more... I did more or the same amount; I'm not sure and all has been good since then. I have a pretty darn good buffer so I can do some non-stop leeching for quite some time! :biggrin:

I don't remember exactly how many days ago I did this, but the other times I would be banned the next day I wake up or minutes/hours later. However, that hasn't happened. I don't know if they're too busy with v2 or what, but I hope they don't catch me... I doubt they will. ;)

Hope you enjoyed reading! :top:

Instab
01.04.10, 09:58
Are you sure about that? :biggrin:

no, that's why i added 'might' :biggrin:

anon
01.04.10, 17:29
So I was bored and wanted to try flashing here. I knew that I was risking my chance at seeing v2, but whatever.

v2 doesn't necessarily mean they have improved their scripts :tongue:

ares
02.04.10, 04:54
v2 doesn't necessarily mean they have improved their scripts :tongue:

Haha, that's not what I meant. :biggrin: I meant that if I cheated; I was risking getting my account banned which would prevent me from seeing v2. :top:

anon
02.04.10, 18:02
We're always taking a risk everywhere when cheating, specially flashing. But you can always wait until v2 is out before doing so, or just take an invite from the GA thread here if things go wrong :lol:

ares
03.04.10, 00:42
I guess I spoke too soon:

This account has been disabled.

Surprising that until after I posted here; I got disabled at ScP. Could it be that I was somehow identified or was it just a coincidence? :confused:

Anyways, I don't know if I wanna go back there... This has been my 2-3rd account that got disabled and I don't download much nowadays. After seeing that, I deleted the bookmarks of some sites that I never or rarely use and they are:

- SuperTorrents (because of v2)
- Bit-HDTV (IDK, just wanted it...)
- TorrentBits.ro (Heard some nice things about them)

Is it worth having accounts you won't use?

anon
03.04.10, 00:48
Surprising that until after I posted here; I got disabled at ScP. Could it be that I was somehow identified or was it just a coincidence? :confused:

Let's go for the most obvious - how much was it that you flashed? :wink:

Is it worth having accounts you won't use?

Common sense would say no, but all of us do collect accounts at one point.

ares
03.04.10, 00:48
Let's go for the most obvious - how much was it that you flashed? :wink:

Common sense would say no, but all of us do collect accounts at one point.

Hm, in all it was about 1.1 TB's. :frown: I am addicted to flashing!!! :baeh: What would you do with those trackers if you were me? :biggrin:

anon
03.04.10, 00:49
What would you do with those trackers if you were me? :biggrin:

Keep the one or two I use the most and then forget about the rest. Or use delacct.php if they're TBdev-based and you're impatient.

ares
03.04.10, 01:10
Keep the one or two I use the most and then forget about the rest. Or use delacct.php if they're TBdev-based and you're impatient.

I think I'll leave the accounts alone in case I ever wanna get back in. :top: