PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Shellife.eu

Collector
20.03.10, 19:42
Is here anyone who cheated on Shellife.eu? There are always small number of leechers and traffic is minimal.

I used RatioMaster 1.9.0 without memory reader as there is no uTorrent 2 version in RM 1.9.0 and stats updated for the first time (I cheated 25MB). Now, still "seeding" but stats aren't updating.

Any advice from experienced cheater/s? :smile:

saebrtooth
21.03.10, 03:29
Unless Shellife.eu banns all uT below 2.0 thens its better to emulate a client using and use memory reader at a lower version than at uT v2.x

Collector
21.03.10, 11:43
Yes, I thought that it's the best idea at the moment. Also, let's confirm what worked.

RatioMaster 1.9.0, without memory reader, I did 12-15kB/s for hours, ratio was changing all the time. At one point, I even did 965kB/s for about three minutes - that worked, too. Even it is very small tracker with very small number of users and overall traffic - it worked.

saebrtooth
21.03.10, 12:44
To check what client would work just go to the trackers faq or help file and look for allowed clients list, then emu one of those allowed clients. This would be ur confirmation.

I would say if u did 965kbs without a problem you could even flash a little larger amount of maybe 1.5MB. Try little by little.

Collector
21.03.10, 15:45
Hm, I think I read somewhere on the forum about some tool for flashing... Am I wrong? :smile:

anon
21.03.10, 16:38
You have RMeX+the RM or the PMR to do that. I'd prefer the former combo.

Collector
22.03.10, 18:13
Thank you, anon. I'll stick to "slow and steady" as it works great and there is overall low traffic on tracker. Being greedy isn't an option. :smile: