http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3681

Info

Tracker: CHDBits
Open Signups?: Yes, sometime. Generally no, invite system
Category: HD, also Documentary and Anime

Categories

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3679

Torrents

The growth of this tracker is admirable, many torrents added Every Day, now we're almost at 16,500.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3686

Torrents Most Seeded

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3685

Forum

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3680

Rules

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3683

Userclasses And Promotions

Otherwise from other trackers, this one has much userclasses as you can see.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3687

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3682

Stats

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3684

Comments

Speed: 7/10 - Very good speed here.

Contents: 7/10 - If you're an HD Lover, you MUST have this tracker. It has all that you need.

CHDBits is an admirable HD Tracker, every day its growth is really amazing, ain't hard see here and like i've said above, here you can find all about HD.

anon
13.03.10, 18:40
ScT category icons :dry:

And why would people spend 5000 bonus points to remove the ads when there are free alternatives is beyond me. :tongue:

Blocker
13.03.10, 18:56

And why would people spend 5000 bonus points to remove the ads when there are free alternatives is beyond me. :tongue:

Sure like Adblock,but there still people using IE or Safari instead of Opera and Firefox :frown:

I would prefer GB's uploaded or invites:smile:

anon
13.03.10, 18:57
IE has that addon that greatly extends its functionality, and I think there was something for Safari as well.

You can already trade points for upload credit or an invite, that's for sure :tongue:

ciccio
13.03.10, 19:36

Yes, sinceranly i don't feel the need make another identic image ;)

anon
13.03.10, 19:38
That's not what I meant, what I want to say is that it's a bit original from CHDB to use the ScT icons on their forums.

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

I just realized I wrote "category icons" instead of "forum icons" in my other posts, my mistake.

ciccio
13.03.10, 21:23
ok, it's all right. Do you like this tracker anon, as soon as i'll become PU, if you want, i can send you an invite ;)

anon
13.03.10, 21:24
I already have two HD trackers and no use for them... until I get a good LCD TV, I guess :lol:

But thanks for your offer! :smile:

hearthrob
14.03.10, 13:18

Because they don't necessarily use Firefox. For example, i don't think Chrome or Safari do that. ;)

Pls ignore this reply. Didn't see the rest of the posts before I shoot this out.

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

The unique HD Tracker that i haven't is HDBits.org, never had the opportunity of 1 invite there, but if there's someone can help me, i'd be very happy.

So you have HDChina as well huh? :biggrin:

ciccio
14.03.10, 13:53
So you have HDChina as well huh? :biggrin:

Yes, i have just the biggest HD Tracker, with the exception of HDBits. :frown:

hearthrob
14.03.10, 14:48

Me too, buddy. :biggrin:

anon
14.03.10, 17:37

Just for the record, asking for an invite in public is a no-no regardless of how you word it.

ciccio
14.03.10, 19:12
Just for the record, asking for an invite in public is a no-no regardless of how you word it.

Sorry anon :frown:

SBfreak
14.03.10, 21:33
The growth of this tracker is admirable, many torrents added Every Day, now we're almost at 16,500.
This phrase drew my attention.
Do you have some kind of special class there?:confused2:

ciccio
15.03.10, 19:01
This phrase drew my attention.
Do you have some kind of special class there?:confused2:

No :biggrin:

SBfreak
16.03.10, 18:47
So why would you say "we"?
lol

ciccio
16.03.10, 23:17
So why would you say "we"?
lol

Without a reason :biggrin:

fakeking
28.04.10, 07:58
Anyway, pal. Does this tracker have local Chinese movie content or only mainstream movie?.

thanks for info, pal.

saebrtooth
28.04.10, 11:14
pal, they contain both, ok pal

CosaNostra
02.12.10, 07:40
Interesting ,There are more than 4000 free slots now.But only VIP or above can send invitation.

pimphead07
02.12.10, 11:33
Interesting ,There are more than 4000 free slots now.But only VIP or above can send invitation.

Or maybe they plan on opening signups again around New-Year's time

CosaNostra
02.12.10, 15:02
Or maybe they plan on opening signups again around New-Year's time
Doubt that,They just have cleaned up the site . They don't want to add those inactive user base again.

Free up the current closed, allowing only invited to register. If you want to join, please to invite you to the site to find friends:) We just want to know how much cheating and vampires began to think after being kicked in the value account. Yes, after being kicked in the back can not you want to come back. Please note that the user has to invite qualified, if you knowingly cheating and will be invited to misconduct issued by you and the invitees will be kicked. If you want to reactivate your account must we agree.

pimphead07
02.12.10, 15:23
I dont know how they will reactivate account when they dont even have an IRC. I mean how the hell are you supposed to contact the staff in case of any difficulty?? Also the above mentioned warning has been there since months. They dont really bother with the IP checks and all I think. Because a friend of mine has created another account after being banned :lol:

CosaNostra
02.12.10, 16:48
I dont know how they will reactivate account when they dont even have an IRC. I mean how the hell are you supposed to contact the staff in case of any difficulty?? Also the above mentioned warning has been there since months. They dont really bother with the IP checks and all I think. Because a friend of mine has created another account after being banned :lol:

yeah mate,it has been there since long time.But you can contact the staff via your Twitter account. :lol:

Kanthaswamy
18.12.10, 22:21
it is now on rank 18[source google]tracker.its has lots of hd content ripped by chd ripping group.

CHscx
18.12.10, 23:25
yeap it's a well known hd tracker these days...
better than hdbits and hdchina in my opinnion with so many peers activity and content (of course most blu-rays) start from there.

RUBBER
18.12.10, 23:33
it is now on rank 18[source google]tracker.its has lots of hd content ripped by chd ripping group.

where didi you see that ?? url please ??

yeap it's a well known hd tracker these days...
better than hdbits and hdchina in my opinnion with so many peers activity, content (and of course blu-rays) start from there.

i don´t have hdbits account so i don´t know but i agree whit you moust blu-rays start from there and is much better them hdchina also the torrents have alot seeders 2000 or 3000 Inception movie

one of the best hd trackers if not the best ....

Kanthaswamy
19.12.10, 00:21
ok,fine then take a look in this
The Top 50 Most Requested Tracker Invites of 2010 (Part One) | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/2010/10/29/the-top-50-most-requested-tracker-invites-of-2010-part-one/)

Instab
19.12.10, 00:51
ok,fine then take a look in this
The Top 50 Most Reqüsted Tracker Invites of 2010 (Part One) | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/2010/10/29/the-top-50-most-reqüsted-tracker-invites-of-2010-part-one/)

this says nothing about the tracker's quality.
this list is just a summary of reqüsts from some invite forums

hearthrob
19.12.10, 05:54
Interesting article, sceneHD's invites are more requested than CHD... so looks like most people still prefers scene releases over internal group's encoding.
I personally prefer blurays over encoding so from that angle CHD is still the place to be. The most used tracker for me beside IPT.

anon
19.12.10, 06:43
Interesting article, sceneHD's invites are more requested than CHD... so looks like most people still prefers scene releases over internal group's encoding.

I'd like to think that too, but the reason many of those people request (or try to trade their way to) SceneHD is simply its rarity. Less availability equals higher value. It's pretty stupid, but that's how it is - I mean, you can get Scene HD releases on every 0-Day tracker...

pimphead07
19.12.10, 08:02
I'd like to think that too, but the reason many of those people request (or try to trade their way to) SceneHD is simply its rarity. Less availability equals higher value. It's pretty stupid, but that's how it is - I mean, you can get Scene HD releases on every 0-Day tracker...

I agree. I have a account there and I havent even downloaded 1 dovie legally. I just have it for "harvesting" invites. :lol:

Personally, even I prefer internal to scene encodes simply because internals are better quality wise. And as for CHD, no doubt they have many seeds but what I absolutely HATE about this tracker is the fact that they put a speed cap on popular (new) full blu ray sources. I had to leech inception blu ray for 7 days!

C3PO
19.12.10, 11:10
I absolutely HATE about this tracker is the fact that they put a speed cap on popular (new) full blu ray sources
:eek: Who does that?!Fascists:stupid:

pimphead07
19.12.10, 16:17
:eek: Who does that?!Fascists:stupid:

I know! and they claim the reason is that they want to be the first to release the source so they seed it at lower speeds. Just to show off. Otherwise others can rip off their release and name it as their own right? Once the sources become abundant, they pull off the speed cap. Had a lengthy discussion about this on scenehd irc. All encoders hate it

anon
19.12.10, 18:59
Well, their tracker, their rules. Sadly, because that's pretty stupid.

CHscx
19.12.10, 20:08
that's true about limmiting their upload speed. most new blu rays download between 500kbps.
but i don't have any problem with that :P ... if it's free it's welcome to finish even after days.

MiCRON
22.02.11, 05:37
I see this tracker being requested a lot, but are invites actually open? And, I do have CCFBits and it has around 24000+ torrents now, can someone post some fresh stats of CHD? Thanks!

lolz
22.02.11, 07:13
Atm, only admin has invite privilege.

Users Active Today 18,112 Users Active This Week 26,458
Registered Users / Limit 31,557 / 35,000 Unconfirmed users 0
VIP Donors Donor
Warned Users warned 22 Banned Users disabled 339
Male Users 28,154 Female Users 993

Torrents 33,494 Dead Torrents 2,970
Seeding Peers 370,378 Leeching Peers 23,002
Peers 393,380 Seeding / leeching ratio 1610%
Active Browsing Users 1,176 Tracker Active Users 14,413
Total Size of Torrents 278.522 TB Total Uploaded 67.146 PB
Total Downloaded 16.614 PB Total Data 83.761 PB

Peasant leechwarned 261 User 7,443
Power User 8,668 Elite User 6,934
Crazy User 3,351 Insane User 2,006
Veteran User 1,000 Extreme User 813
Ultimate User 576 Nexus Master 268

anon
22.02.11, 17:37
Heard so do VIPs, and that these days they're as hard to get in as HDBits.

MiCRON
22.02.11, 19:23
Yeah, too bad I never hunted for this tracker before. Seems like a real torrent tracker, where there's content, unlike those trying to be elite but can't even leave most of their torrents having at least a single seed. :D

mirrormask
22.02.11, 20:05
@micron:
i wouldn't call chdbits a "great" tracker.
chd 720p encodes you can get on any decent 0-day site and the speeds on chdbits are nothing to be excited about, coz the peering between the mostly chinese members and the rest of the world is rather poor.

MiCRON
23.02.11, 03:56
Hmm, I guess the number of torrents got me excited a bit considering all of them are HD.

ciccio
03.03.11, 20:46
I see this tracker being requested a lot, but are invites actually open?

For now, is almost impossible to have invites in CHDBits. They've opened their system invite just for VIP. And here you can't begin VIP donating, so......

MiCRON
04.03.11, 07:41
If an invite was offered for this site, I'll take it. But if not then there's BHD, CCF, THD, HDStar, FramStore and a lot more. I just think Chinese HD sites do excel on their stuff.

hearthrob
04.03.11, 10:27
And if you look at the stats, there is no qualified VIP now.
Screenshot from Lightshot (http://prntscr.com/1ltsf)
http://prntscr.com/1ltsx

So essentially, it is only uploaders, mods, admins, sysops and staff leader who can invite. :stupid:

anon
04.03.11, 17:05
Why don't we take the C out of "CHDBits" while we're at it... :gmellow:

mirrormask
04.03.11, 23:23
If an invite was offered for this site, I'll take it.

as i've mentioned before, the chinese encodes are available practically everywhere and also i rather try to stay away from non english torrent sites.
97% of the content is in english, so who really needs other languages than english on a private tracker?

dreamer
05.03.11, 11:51
I had CHDBits. the peering from my country to China (or vice versa) is so poor that the maximum speed I'd get was 5-10 KB\s
had no use of it.
the content was nice. CHD encoders do an awesome job, but yeah you can find their rips almost everywhere and the alternatives are almost equal (quality-wise).

anon
05.03.11, 17:53
I had CHDBits. the peering from my country to China (or vice versa) is so poor that the maximum speed I'd get was 5-10 KB\s

If that's what you get (and as far as I know, you're much closer to China than me), then I'd be toast. Not that care, though :gtongue:

With a Hong Kong proxy you could probably get better speeds, but if it's not worth the effort...

flux1
07.03.11, 23:28
I dont have any problem with speeds only max for me :) content is amazing. For sure you can get their movies somewhere else but not everything :) For me this tracker is on the first place in HD content :)

hearthrob
08.03.11, 12:07

That's really strange.... you can try StrongVPN. They have VPN servers in HK for switching. That would probably help alot.

I have seedboxes in Holland and Russia right now and in the past seedboxes in US and Germany, and I would say the speed is not too bad... on each seedbox, able to get a constant 5-6MB/s upload across several hours using about 10-12 freeleech torrents on 100mbps link. Though it can't max out the bandwidth comparing with using SBs on trackers like TL and IPT, but I would say peering problem is not that bad. CHD has the most number of seedboxes and hence the best speed comparing with other Chinese trackers like HDC, HDS, TTG, HDcity, HDroad, etc. On my Russia SB, I can get close to 20MB/s upload on a 40GB+ size bluray torrent of popular new release movie.

flux1
24.04.11, 11:59
I've a question. I had account on CHDBIts ( 4 month old) and I gave to somebody. Now I get(1 week later) new account from application. I make account from my laptop not PC. If I login on CHDBits from PC my old account and this new will be banned?

shoulder
24.04.11, 14:08
If you didn't change your IP, most likely.

flux1
24.04.11, 15:14
If you didn't change your IP, most likely.

the old account was create from PC ip and now is using by somebody. and this new for app was create from my laptop where IP is diffrent. So If I log in on my PC I get banned on this two accounts?

anon
24.04.11, 20:23
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19023 :wwhistle:

lolz
25.04.11, 13:06
When you log in with the same ip, you will get a warning but not a ban. But you should try to get new IP and clear your private data.

flux1
25.04.11, 13:22
When you log in with the same ip, you will get a warning but not a ban. But you should try to get new IP and clear your private data.

are you sure about warning not ban?

Hmm my old account is using since 2-3 weeks with new IP ( guy from german ) and the new one is using by my IP from laptop... I wondering if I login from PC IP I get this warning for sure? How much I must w8 to dont get any warning/ban etc ?

anon
25.04.11, 14:44
I wondering if I login from PC IP I get this warning for sure?

If the IP hasn't changed, then yes. I suppose it's an automated system, so...

It's not sensible to monitor IPs for so long, though, as with dynamic pools it is perfectly possible to have the same address another member had in the past. How much you should wait, I don't know.

flux1
25.04.11, 16:11
what about this warning? What are rules about it?

lolz
25.04.11, 17:42
Yes, I'm sure because I dit it a month ago.

flux1
26.04.11, 23:22
Yes, I'm sure because I dit it a month ago.

but your account is fine? after warning?

lolz
28.04.11, 19:24
but your account is fine? after warning?

Yes, of course :D

o1nk
10.05.11, 18:21
I missed the possibility of making an application... I just found out yesterday :/
Is there another way to get an account?
Thank you very much :)

anon
10.05.11, 20:47
1. get someone with invites to give you one
2. wait until applications reopen
3. trade an account

At least that's my uneducated perspective.

ciccio
18.05.11, 01:47
guys, i've a problem when i go for to do the recover with CHDBits.

The email arrives but when i click on the link for to recover, it shows me:

404 Not Found.

I tried many times but always the same story.

At someone the same problem?

ciccio
18.05.11, 15:45
There's someone have access to this page:

CHDBits :: (http://chdbits.org/users.php)

If someone can see it, please, PM ME.

Thanks.

flux1
19.05.11, 16:38

My friend has the same problem. Just finish 1 month with 920GB and they disbaled his account but email arrives still.

flowerorange
20.05.11, 19:59
guys, i've a problem when i go for to do the recover with CHDBits.

The email arrives but when i click on the link for to recover, it shows me:

404 Not Found.

I tried many times but always the same story.

CHDBits (http://www.chdtv.net/forum-328-1.html)
Since no IRC in CHDbits, you'd better post CHDBits (http://www.chdtv.net/forum-328-1.html) in English, the staff would answer your question. do not have to be translated in Chinese.

Hunter
29.06.11, 14:10
CHDBits (http://www.chdtv.net/forum-328-1.html)
Since no IRC in CHDbits, you'd better post CHDBits (http://www.chdtv.net/forum-328-1.html) in English, the staff would answer your question. do not have to be translated in Chinese.

Thanks for the addition and wonderful, but the Chinese translation of something very bad you have to learn separate

hearthrob
04.07.11, 18:30
There's someone have access to this page:

CHDBits :: (http://chdbits.org/users.php)

If someone can see it, please, PM ME.

Thanks.

This /users.php page is only accessible by mod and above. Chdbits has chosen to close it to lower class members unlike other chinese trackers.

juniper
18.07.11, 21:54
How's the Chinese contents on the site? How does it compare vs. asiatorrents or HDChina? Anyone know?

THC
18.07.11, 22:53
In my opinion CHD is better than HDChina and other Asian trackers.

juniper
19.07.11, 00:38
More content or better quality, or both? I use to rely on asiantorrents, but sometimes even public trackers have content that it doesn't.

flowerorange
19.07.11, 04:08
great HD contents.much better than HDchina..but there is no DVD content in CHD, so you cannot find everything you want

CHscx
16.08.11, 19:24
great HD contents.much better than HDchina..but there is no DVD content in CHD, so you cannot find everything you want
what DVD? this tracker has only bluray encode and remuxes. there is no reason for a tracker like chdbits to have contents like that u wrote. CHDBits also has content that u can't find on most tracker (private or public) out there.

Edit: here some stats
Registered Users / Limit 31,864 / 35,000
Torrents 39,843
Users Active This Week 25,263
Seeding Peers 372,568
Peers 394,015
Leeching Peers 21,447
Dead Torrents 1,832
Total Downloaded 23.973 PB
Total Uploaded 95.249 PB
Total Data 119.222 PB

those stats are realy impressive

flowerorange
16.08.11, 19:48
nope, CHDbits encode can be found everywhere,like TL and FileList.
and the content that not allowed to be uploaded anywhere else is Chinese TVshow, but who cares.
many movies dont get BluRay release, I have to download from PTP or PTN etc.

CHscx
16.08.11, 19:51
i'm not talking about chd encode but for some (old most the time) full blurays that i'm more interested.
and as u see chdbits is more useful for people that they want similar to me and ofcourse not only (personal opinion).

flowerorange
16.08.11, 20:00
HDbits and HDRoad got better content for full BluRay.
And HDRoad just open signup :top:

CHscx
16.08.11, 20:12
i'm also member to HDRoad and for sure i can say that have a lot of blurays but what about the speed? not the same. on hdbits i don't know but i can say that most blurays are released first on china :P

VAMPIRE
16.08.11, 20:49
Is impossible to change email????

CHscx
16.08.11, 20:54
there is no option to change email. bad but this is their rule.

Hater
05.09.11, 20:05
i been seeing a lot of releases from chdbits, they getting really popular

TD21
25.09.11, 05:45
thanks alot!

anon
25.09.11, 05:47
They have a sort of support forum where you could post.

TD21
25.09.11, 05:58
Could you point me to that forum? Is it in english btw? Thanks!

anon
25.09.11, 06:04
HDTV (http://www.chdtv.net/forum.php)

That's it I think. Good luck, specially if you don't speak Chinese.

mammamia11
26.09.11, 16:14
no need for luck, u need google translate ;)

Google Översätt (http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chdtv.net%2Fforum.php)

anon
26.09.11, 18:04
Translation from Chinese is usually not that great. And looking at the place he's asking about this on, luck may also be required to simply get the account re-enabled.

cheatos
26.09.11, 19:44
It's simple,
Learn Chinese!!!11

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=11689

flowerorange
26.09.11, 20:47
Post wherever you want..tell them you cannot understand Chinese or the google translate sh*t.

Its their fault that no international section there. Staff should know the fact that there are so many non-Chinese speaking members on CHDbits.

versusluk
27.11.11, 18:09
CHDbits and HDbits.org best HD tracker ever. CHDbits will open invite system soon. i can't be sure but may be january.

mizo
28.11.11, 18:28
not January
they will give everyone 3 invites for limited time between 1 and 7 December
http://i44.tinypic.com/2mc6hhc.jpg

flowerorange
28.11.11, 18:29
every user on CHDbits will get 3 invites and open invitation on Dec 1st.
It looks like an open sign up to me..
Great opportunity !

shoulder
28.11.11, 22:34
Especially point 2 looks good. :smile:

Imothep
05.01.12, 20:31
Hi all 1 question i have :if i pot like 60-70 smal torrents to seed in uturrent and kep there for ?? days i wil make the points for in invite i wil earn 8-9 points for 1hour of seed
My idea is ok?

THC
06.01.12, 18:44
Hi all 1 question i have :if i pot like 60-70 smal torrents to seed in uturrent and kep there for ?? days i wil make the points for in invite i wil earn 8-9 points for 1hour of seed
My idea is ok?

It's going to take a while...

ParamouR
06.01.12, 19:31
My idea is ok?
No point in adding more than 12 torrents since the remaining torrents are not being rewarded on the Gostleeched torrents :gsmile:

flux1
07.03.12, 15:41
what user class can send invites? Only Vip or Nexus also?

techsupport
07.03.12, 16:38
Extreme User = 1 invitation, Ultimate User = 2 invitations, Nexus Master= 3 invitations

For 50,000 bonus points you get 1 invitation but u must be Insane User or above

flux1
08.03.12, 00:34
so insane user can send invites?

techsupport
08.03.12, 00:46
For 50,000 bonus points you get 1 invitation but u must be Insane User or above.... so yes.

nageshnarian
07.07.12, 18:39
i use to keeep more than 50 torrents in mRatio and put it 0 kb up and down after making above 2 ratio for each torrent...lol...i transfeered 20k points in last month now again 15k point is in ma acc..hell i could have an invite if i store all of them lol...

Großmutter
07.07.12, 18:51
you get only for 12 torrents bonuspoints!

flowerorange
07.07.12, 21:15
so insane user can send invites?
nope!
insane user can buy invite by bonus points.
Only Nexus Master or above can sent invite.

Makeawish
08.07.12, 04:32
it's 100,000 bonus point now. Pretty insane.... recently I saw someone in the top 10, with a 16 hours account and he uploaded 1TB... I wonder if he's cheating!

HellSoul
23.08.12, 19:13
Is this tracker good when it comes to remux releases?

techsupport
22.02.13, 12:19
I found this in my PM box:

We will open up our invitation system to "User" class (and above) members from 1st till 6th of March, 2013. All users will able to redeem 50k of bonus points for an invitation during the period.
========CHDBits Staff========

leus
22.02.13, 12:40
Got the PM, too. Nice news. It was half a year since the last time they opened the invite system?

Jordan
16.04.13, 08:05
Recently they have implemented some new rules and regulations on the usage of Seedbox(es). Details below:

Seedbox is like a Swiss army knife in the torrent world. While it helps seeders to do their part, it eases the process of hit and run too. Some users were even dedicated to cheat the tracker by transferring data among boxes. In order to ensure the interests of the other seedbox members as well as to further discourage the malicious usage of seeboxes, below is the new guideline for seedbox users.

i) Definition of Seedbox(es)
A Seedbox includes, but not limited to, Seedbox provided by Seedbox provider, VPS provided by IDC, dedicated server and any other datacenter facility that allows users to download and upload torrents.

ii) Seedbox usage
1>Any Seedbox used for CHDBits’ torrents should meet ALL five (5) criteria as listed below:
a> has a dedicated IP, and the IP is being used by the particular user only
b> has proof of payment, legal agreement of usage as well as any other certificate / proof of rental from the original service provider.
c> Rental period of not less than a calendar month
d> only one CHDBits member is using the box during the rental period
e> for non-speculative purpose only
Below are some examples which will help you understand in a better way:
a> A user wants to rent two months of Seedbox with shared IP. The Seedbox is not allowed in CHDBits.
b> A user wants to rent two weeks of Seedbox with dedicated IP. Nobody shares the IP address with the user. The Seedbox is not allowed in CHDBits.
c> A user won a free seedbox from some service provider promotion, forum giveaway, lucky draw, etc. The Seedbox is not allowed in CHDBits.
d> A service provider provides more than 50% discount (for first month only) on their dedicated server. A user then buy and discontinue the Seedbox on the following month. This Seedbox is not allowed in CHDBits.
e> A Seedbox is paid for 3 months period and then resold / transferred to another user on the second month. The Seedbox is not allowed in CHDBits.
f> A Seedbox was used for over a year or so and then resold / transferred to another user. This Seedbox is not allowed in CHDBits.
g> A Seedbox was sold to first user from a reseller for couple of months and then sold to second user upon termination of the first user. This Seedbox is not allowed in CHDBits.
h> A reseller bought a dedicated server and setup VPSes with dedicated IP each VPS. No VPS in this scenario is allowed in CHDBits.
i> A reseller bought a dedicated server and setup multiple torrent clients. Each torrent client is assigned with a dedicated IP. This server is not allowed in CHDBits.
j> User A’s dedicated server with dedicated IP was expired and returned to service provider. The server is then bought by User B from the service provider (not reseller). User B IS ALLOWED to use the said server.

remarks: besides the scenario above, other boxes that do not meet the requirements as stated in 1> is not allowed in CHDBits.

2> The purchase receipt and letter of assignment of the dedicated server is the only way to proof your ownership of the server. You’re required to keep it for verification purpose.

3> Seedboxes should be registered via designated registration page prior to downloading/seeding torrents. Any other way of registration will be deemed void.

4> Seedboxes should be deregistered once they are no longer being used for CHDBits’ torrents.

iii) Seedbox registration
1> Target audience: all CHDBits members

2> Registration page: visit CHDBits :: or via “User CP” – “Personal Settings”.

3> Registration process and requirements:
a> Seedbox’s IP: complete ipv4 address must be filled in. All information provided during the registration will not be disclosed to third party and will be kept private and confidential.
b> URL of the service provider’s page of registration. E.g. Dedicated servers. - OVH instead of their homepage (Dedicated Infrastructure for your Business - OVH). You must include http:// in your URL.
c> Seedbox model: Enter the model name as provided by the service provider (e.g. KS Servers). If there aren’t any, please use any name that could distinguish the box from other boxes.
d> upload and download speed: unit in Mbps
e> Purchase option
1) Select “Retail” if the Seedbox is obtained directly from service provider. All proof of purchase must be kept safely for audit purpose. The email/id used to purchase the Seedbox should be similar to your CHDBits username/registered email, if not identical.
2) Select “Reseller” if the Seedbox is obtained from third-party and provide the details accordingly. For example, agent’s E-Bay id, website, etc. Please obtain the “URL of the service provider’s page of registration” as stated above from your agent, as well as proof of purchase, receipt, etc for audit purpose.
f> Seedbox info may not be modified once added. Please make sure the correct information is keyed in before submission.
g> Seedbox info will appear at the bottom of the page once the registration is successful.

4> Deregistration
a> If the Seedbox is no longer in use, please remove it from the registration page and fill in the reason.
b> If deletion is required due to incorrect information keyed in during the registration process, please specify the mistake made in the column.
c> Seedbox should never be deregistered while in use.

5> Notes on registration
a> The registration date will be treated as the first day of usage of the Seedbox in CHDBits. Please download at least 1 complete torrent for confirmation purpose. No other requirement thereafter.
b> The deregistration date will be treated as the last day of usage of the Seedbox in CHDBits. Please download at least 1 complete torrent for confirmation purpose. As it takes time for the Seedbox to be ready for usage after registration, at least 25 days between registration date and deregistration date is accepted as 1 month usage.
c> Users must register all their seedboxes. Selective registration is not allowed.
d> URL of reseller where the box is purchased from (e.g. ebay.com) cannot be used as “service provider’s page of registration”.
e> Classmates, friends, colleagues, relatives, etc as “reseller” is not allowed. Please buy directly from the service provider.

iv) Violations and penalties
1> Actions as stated below will be granted 4-8 weeks of warning, barred from downloading torrents for 2-4 weeks or disablement of account.
a> Register the seedbox within 3 days AFTER the seedbox is being used.
b> Mass downloading / uploading torrents (minor case)
c> Mass transfer among boxes (different users) for credits (minor case)
d> Disturb the other users download/upload experience with the usage of Seedbox

2> Actions below will lead to immediate disablement of account:
a> Second violation of rules as stated in 1> above
b> Never register the seedbox after the seedbox is being used for more than 3 days.
c> Deregister the Seedbox while it’s still in use.
d> Use a shared IP seedbox.
e> Share Seedbox with dedicated IP among other users.
f> Use a Seedbox for less than a month.
g> Modify or use the Seedbox for cheating purpose.
h> Register a Seedbox obtained from unapproved reseller as if they registered directly from the service provider
i> cover up where the Seedbox’s actually from.
j> abuse the Seedbox registration page (fake data, spam fake registration, etc.)
k> Download/upload maliciously
l> Mass transfer among different boxes with other users / groups maliciously
m> disturb the normal operation of the website with seedboxes

v) Other notes:
1> For those who bought the Seedbox directly from the service provider, please request for confirmation that the IP is a dedicated one, by email or ticketing system.
2> Those who bought the Seedboxes thru a reseller are solely responsible to make sure the Seedboxes meet the criteria as stated above. Please do not buy from those who could not produce the proof of payment, letter of confirmation, etc. from the service provider. The user will be liable for all consequences that might arise from improper Seedbox usage or violation of the above rules.
3> Due to transparency problem and potential risk from buying Seedbox via reseller, we strongly recommend members to buy Seedbox direct from the service provider.

vi) Date of enforcement
These rules will be enforced the moment this notice is announced. Users should stop using Seedboxes which do not meet the requirements as stated above immediately. All Seedboxes should be registered before 15th of April 2013.

vii) Transition period
1> Users should stop using their Seedboxes temporarily if they suspect the Seedboxes is not in conformity with requirements as stated above. Users may resume using the Seedboxes after confirmation of conformity.
2> If the Seedbox will expire in less than a month from today (the date of this announcement is made), please renew for another month or stop using the Seedbox immediately. Thank you for your understanding.

CHDBits admin team reserves the right of final interpretation and decision on all rules, as well as the modification of the rules.

Disclaimer: If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the CHINESE version shall prevail.

CHDBits Staff
8th Apr. 2013

anon
16.04.13, 16:04
Some users were even dedicated to cheat the tracker by transferring data among boxes.

Well, you brought that on yourselves with your traffic requirements.

But I'm curious as to what would be considered to "disturb the other users download/upload experience with the usage of seedbox"...

leus
16.04.13, 19:11
But I'm curious as to what would be considered to "disturb the other users download/upload experience with the usage of seedbox"...

Seedboxes are bad for the overall download experience. Just think you're downloading some HD movie and you suddenly feel the urge to twist your snake but you can't stream video material proper because you're bandwidth is completely used by the torrentdownload. Those godddamn seedboxes. Sneaky beavers.

Jordan
17.04.13, 08:07

People with normal home connection are not able to upload data because of the seedboxes. But what they are forgetting is that seedboxes are responsible for the high download speeds that users enjoy at private sites. Instead they can help the home connection users with their uploads by providing bonus points / freeleech etc.

A good article from TF regarding this:
BitTorrent Tracker Loses the Plot With Crazy Seeding Rules | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-tracker-loses-the-plot-with-crazy-seeding-rules-130414/)

leus
17.04.13, 12:11
Thats not right. I just have 1 Mbps upload and even with that it's at least at the chinese trackers easy as duck to keep a ratio. Since most stuff doesn't fully count towards your download and lots of chinese peers have slow async connections.

anon
17.04.13, 16:05
A good article from TF regarding this:
BitTorrent Tracker Loses the Plot With Crazy Seeding Rules | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-tracker-loses-the-plot-with-crazy-seeding-rules-130414/)

Interesting article. I liked the last paragraph. TorrentFreak must have thought this was pretty stupid, as to my knowledge, they rarely report on private tracker-related matters.

I used to read TF every day since 2007, but stopped some years ago. Maybe I should start again...

Jordan
18.04.13, 11:12
I used to read TF every day since 2007, but stopped some years ago. Maybe I should start again...

You definitely should, especially if you want to keep yourself updated about what is happening in the file sharing world.

anon
18.04.13, 16:02
For a while I had this forum and Filesharingtalk to read about BT-related news, but it seems these days no one reposts any articles to discuss :germm:

THC
19.04.13, 14:50
They've always encouraged ratio whoring and now they ban seedboxes. I guess they are retarded or something.

koel
22.04.13, 15:13
They've always encouraged ratio whoring and now they ban seedboxes. I guess they are retarded or something.

I smell downfall

Jordan
24.04.13, 15:18
Another stupid trick. They are doing a 'Year End Assessment'. Looks like college final exams. ;) I guess its time for lots of cheating to save your account.

Year end assessment is just around the corner. It will be carried out from 1st of May till 30st of June, 2013.

a) rules:

1) Target: members between "Peasant" and "Crazy User" class (both inclusive) whom registered before 1/1/2013.

2) Period: from 1/5/2013 12am till 30/6/2013 11:59pm (61 days).

3) Requirement: Users should increase the following figures accordingly during this period:

i) increase upload amount by 45GB
ii) increase download amount by 45GB (excluding promotional/free/discount torrent)
iii) increase bonus point by 3000 point.

* You should meet and maintain these three criteria till the end of assessment period.

4) Members not affected by this assessment:

i) donators
ii) "insane user" class and above
iii) members with 15TB upload (or more) OR 600k bonus (or more) before the assessment begins

5) To prevent members from failing the test due to excessive bonus point spent during the assessment period, the bonus point exchange system will be unavailable from 1st of May 12am till 15th of June 11:59pm. Only "10GB upload" (and below) button is available for use from 16th onwards till the end of assessment. The exchange system will resume its normal operation from 1st of July onwards.

6) You are wholly responsible for your own action and any consequences thereof.

b) Result of the assessment will be announced on 1st of July, 2013. Please refer to "announcement" board.

c) remarks:

1) You're required to go thru and fulfill the assessment's requirement if there's a "progress indicator" on the main page of the site.

2) Parked account is NOT exempted from the assessment. You're required to unpark and join the assessment if your user level / stat meets the criteria.

3) again, rule "a) 4) iii)" above refers to net increment during the assessment period.

example:
On the 1st of May 2013, 12am, your amount of upload =600G,download=400G and bonus point=20000。
By 1st of July 2013 12am, you upload should be ≥645G,download ≥445G and bonus ≥23000。

d) CHDBits admin team reserves the right of final interpretation of all the rules of this assessment.

THC
29.04.13, 16:41
They've canceled the assessment...