PDA

View Full Version : cheating on theplace.bz

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 14:04
hi there,

got a new TBZ-account.
used the utorrent mod from s**b14.org. as many of you guys now, there are different mods in the package: this is the exact mod i have used:
"utorrent 2.0.0 build 17920 Invert".

And then 30minutes later: "your account has been disabled".

guys, how can i cheat on theplace.bz without getting banned. used the mentioned tools on different trackers and never got a problem until today.

i need your help.

SealLion
13.03.10, 14:08
why would you use a mod from s**b14??
Well, if you used a mod from him, there's not much really we can answer for.

SB-i is not affiliated with that dirt bag and therefor are not responsible for your having used his mod, which obviously got you disabled.

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 14:13
why you guys cant make peace.
sbi and s**14, you both are exellent sources.
PEACE.

so what would be the sbi-approach to cheating on theplace.bz

regards

ooblar
13.03.10, 14:20
I've used the Waffles method successfully with Extreme Mod. Keep speeds around 1MB/s.

Go to the Tutorial section to learn Waffles method.

SealLion
13.03.10, 14:23
why you guys cant make peace.

Because his reknown for stealing the work of the coder's mods from SBI is unparalleled, unpardonable, and unsurpassed in the known universe.

so what would be the sbi-approach to cheating on theplace.bz

regards

use one of sbi's uT mods. They are better, faster, bigger, stealthier, and without corruption and re-work, as with most of s**b14's mods that he purportedly stole from this forum.

ooblar
13.03.10, 14:26
use one of sbi's uT mods. They are better, faster, bigger, stealthier, and without corruption and re-work, as with most of s**b14's mods that he purportedly stole from this forum.

Because ThePlace has good anti-cheat systems, I'd recommend Waffles method with Extreme Mod since they can detect downloading.

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 15:01
i took a look at this waffles-method tutorial. it is very complicated.
and what jesus-christ is extreme mod.

can i do all this with utorrent?

please help me

---------- Post added at 15:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:29 ----------

i still make no progress.

this tutorial of the waffles-method is very complicated, you guys just have a higher IQ.

can somebody help me to cheat at TBZ with utorrent (mods or whatever)?

regards

anon
13.03.10, 17:14

We won't help you if you don't help yourself - at least, I won't. :such:

SealLion
13.03.10, 17:34

can i do all this with utorrent?

please help me

---------- Post added at 15:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:29 ----------

i still make no progress.

this tutorial of the waffles-method is very complicated, you guys just have a higher IQ.

can somebody help me to cheat at TBZ with utorrent (mods or whatever)?

regards

you know what.....if you just take the time to actually READ, you know....like use your eyeballs to read what's before you, it isn't so complicated.

YOur probably skimming the information as opposed to literally READING.

No-one's got a higher IQ, as you put it.

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 19:09
i used the search function of the board
and read about ratiomaster 1.9 and the ratiomaster extender.

sind 2-3 hours i am switching from on thread to another, some things I understand, some more questions appear.

the interfearence between the utorrent client, the extender and the ratiomaster is a little bit complicated. the problem is that in this case I can not experiment to much, because I dont want to loose 2 accounts at the same day.

Can I use utorrent and the both tools at the same time on one specific torrent file?

anon
13.03.10, 19:11
Can I use utorrent and the both tools at the same time on one specific torrent file?

Don't, either one or the other. And read this before you, well, do anything:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 19:15
i havn't understood what the extender actually does?

it is just an add-on or is it necessary in any case.

greetz

anon
13.03.10, 19:16
i havn't understood what the extender actually does?

Read the first post of its thread.

it is just an add-on or is it necessary in any case.

It's an addon.

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 19:31
"2. Don't leech/seed the same torrent you're cheating on."

it means, that i have to download the torrent with my utorrent completly and cheat then?

"
6a. It's better to cheat torrents with many leechers. The best way to handle it would be looking at the seed-to-peer ratio:
* 1:5 (5 seeders per leecher): fine. Be careful
* 1:4 : good
* 1:3 : very good
* 1:2 : great
* 1:1 : perfect for faking. You may not face many of these, though.
6b. Avoid packs. Always make sure you don't fake on torrents with partial seeders."

that mean the more leacher are the better i can cheat, right?
but why you mention then, that 1:1 is perfect?
what are partial seeders? a seeder is someone who has completed the torrent file, i am a Seeder or a Leecher, who has to finish the file.

please explain

anon
13.03.10, 19:33
Use the QUOTE tag-

it means, that i have to download the torrent with my utorrent completly and cheat then?

You could do that, or fake download with the RM if you don't need the files.

that mean the more leacher are the better i can cheat, right?
but why you mention then, that 1:1 is perfect?

Read below.

what are partial seeders? a seeder is someone who has completed the torrent file, i am a Seeder or a Leecher, who has to finish the file.

Or you're a partial seeder, someone that has chosen to download only some of the files, and thus is neither a seeder nor leecher (he doesn't have 100% of the torrent, but isn't downloading).

http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=%22partial+seeders%22+site:sb-innovation.de

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 19:40
partial seeder: OK

in other words, you download a torrent-file that you are not interested in and cheat the tracker while you download the torrent-file you want with the utorrent-client?
But i want to cheat the tracker with upload of the torrent i have really downloaded.

I thought that i have to run RM and utorrent at the same time: with the the client i download and with RM i cheat the tracker.

anon
13.03.10, 19:41
i want to cheat the tracker with upload of the torrent i have really downloaded.

Then stop it in uTorrent and load it in the RM as 100% done...

I thought that i have to run RM and utorrent at the same time

You don't :wink:

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 19:45
why should i stop it in utorrent if its not completed yet?

that mean that i can not use the specific torrent-file in my client and in RM at the same time?

By the way: Do i have to use the original utorrent client or is it recommended to use a utorrent mod from sbi to not appear in the snatch list?

anon
13.03.10, 19:46
why should i stop it in utorrent if its not completed yet?

Then wait until it's completed :huh:

By the way: Do i have to use the original utorrent client or is it recommended to use a utorrent mod from sbi to not appear in the snatch list?

Why don't you want to appear in the snatchlist? You're already cheating with the RM, at least use the original client.

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 19:51
why does the RM extender exists.
it allows me to cheat for more torrents at the same time?
why a restarter, flasher and manager?

anon
13.03.10, 19:52
You didn't read RMeX's thread, did you?

dsafjdklfj
13.03.10, 19:55
is RMeX a member?
there are no threads of this guy; i used the search module.

anon
13.03.10, 19:56
RMeX is the acronym of RatioMaster Extender.

You can find the answers to all your questions via search or Google, so I think I'll temporarily lock this.

MiCRON
19.03.10, 17:55
I use WMv2 and my account is still alive. I'm not sure if that method would work for everyone since my account is fairly old. But if you want to try it be sure not to build a huge ratio per torrent since the snatchlist appears to be permanent.

saebrtooth
20.03.10, 05:36
WMv2 but what speeds did u use? Can u please add a bit more info thx ;)

MiCRON
20.03.10, 08:57
WMv2 states that I should use my real speeds and that's what I did, so it's around 500/100. RMExtender made it all easy for me. :smile:

lafangabhai
04.05.10, 19:00
plz let me know exact settings i should use in ratio master , and anybodys succecfull experinces in any other method apart from waffels

Instab
04.05.10, 19:32
plz let me know exact settings i should use in ratio master

there are no exact or best settings. it always depends on the torrent. in doubt take a new torrent with as many as possible leechers and use slow speeds

anon
04.05.10, 20:03
plz let me know exact settings i should use in ratio master

Just in case you aren't familiar with the RM:

Even if you are, you may want to have a look at the FAQ there. :happy:

cutieslover
20.06.10, 18:52
HEy my friends,
I have a question:
If I cheated in theplace, thevault, thebox, or in theoccult about 3months ago, did they can still catch me?
For example if I write something in forum?
THanks

anon
20.06.10, 18:52
Yes, so it's better if you don't post anything.

You should stop using the accounts forever, this way they won't have your current IP as well. :lol:

saebrtooth
21.06.10, 05:08
@girlslover, and it also depends on what u wrote on the forum lol. If its anything like "so what I cheated so stfu" then ur dead

anon
21.06.10, 17:59
Who Said Thanks: (Remove All)
girlslover (Yesterday [Remove])

Can't believe you took me seriously, my post was a joke :lol:

I prefer not posting on trackers' forums at all, but if you feel you've cheated correctly, feel free to do so. It's like a challenge. Not to mention The* trackers' communities are said to have a good idea of the stuff each site specializes on, if you ever need help from them. :smile:

punked
02.08.10, 19:43
what programs do i need to cheat ratio in theplace.bz right now?
i tried a few without success i banned a few accounts..

anon
02.08.10, 19:44
I suggest you read this whole thread before you ask questions...

punked
02.08.10, 20:24
look man.... i read this
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18187
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494
and i still get banned on theplace

anon
02.08.10, 20:25
You're doing something wrong. Recheck everything. Make sure you read the reregistration tutorial, also.

Countless users cheat on ThePlace and make new accounts daily, and so can you.

punked
02.08.10, 20:36
i was looking for something like a nutshell guide something simple and short, and ofc as recent as possible =)) i'll read everything and anyway they have registration open so who cares about the ratio, until they close registration we'll go like this
thanks

anon
02.08.10, 20:38
i'll read everything and anyway they have registration open so who cares about the ratio

I was getting more at the fact they have means of detecting multiple accounts :tongue:

punked
02.08.10, 20:43
Oh i use Proxifier for that, and yeah if you make 2 accounts on same ip you get insta ban

Blocker
02.08.10, 21:53
VEM

fake upload speed++ between 150 and 200kbps works like a charm!

lolz
03.08.10, 10:33
VEM

fake upload speed++ between 150 and 200kbps works like a charm!

I've tested with RM+WF, around 5MB/s is fine.

SomeGuy
03.08.10, 17:11
I've tested with RM+WF, around 5MB/s is fine.

More info on the kind of torrent stats you used for that?

Großmutter
03.08.10, 17:16
Yes,it works for me to!
Flashing with RM(WM) with higher speed!

anon
03.08.10, 17:37
WM isn't flashing but rather soft flashing.

However, Mihai once did 1GB/s with it in one of the The* trackers, and that is flashing. :O

Großmutter
03.08.10, 18:03
I think flashing it's upload a large quantity for short time!!??

anon
03.08.10, 18:03
Yes, but 1MB/s is one thing and 1GB/s is another one :)

SomeGuy
04.08.10, 01:40
I remember it was RM that got me banned from TV and TP, but that was a long time ago.
I remember some announce problem was supposed to get solved, and got fixed just after my ban :D
Good thing time heals everything.

anon
04.08.10, 15:45
I remember some announce problem was supposed to get solved, and got fixed just after my ban :D

I think I remember. Wasn't it the info_hash encoding issue?

SomeGuy
07.08.10, 18:37
Yes it was.
Now, since I have been invited there again, I had my plan right :)
I did not cheat, just downloading sporadically, until the time period for becoming a PU has passes. Most great stuff is PU and higher, so it's good for me.
The previous time, because I hated how much Vuze is a bloat, I used to scan my own books, make sure to have them on the highest settings so that they are GENORMOUS, and upload them, good books, while cheating with GT between 4 and 6 with uTorrent. It worked beautifully, the mistake I made was wanting to try RM on it. Because of the faulty info_hash encoding, it was an instaban from all The* sites lol
Funny is that RM fixed that just a few days after my ban :lol:
Now, I am using VEM with uT spoof. It had been a week, and going strong until now.
What I did is I specialized. I looked for torrents I can show in as being a seeder with plausible deniability. Found many of the cooking torrents, and the yoga stuff, on other sites, so I am using VEM with 30-40kb/s to gradually cheat on them. I am on my way to the top baby :)
TheVault is a bit harder because there are not as many leechers as ThePlace in non exclusive torrents. Most torrents with a lot of leechers are not available to my user-class, but I am still progressing well.
When it comes down to it, this is my plan B. My plan A is to first have enough seeding time to use the WM next. It might not turn out to be necessary on TP.bz, but most certainly on TV.bz.

Blocker
10.08.10, 17:49
What I did is I specialized. I looked for torrents I can show in as being a seeder with plausible deniability. Found many of the cooking torrents, and the yoga stuff, on other sites, so I am using VEM with 30-40kb/s to gradually cheat on them. I am on my way to the top baby :)

There's also the option "Fake report to tracker systems" and it works like a charm in ThePlace and TheVault
Just tick this option and type ...less than "0" peers and lower than "0" %
With this option you will be having a continuous fake upload ,just make sure your fake upload is not so different like your real one

SomeGuy
10.08.10, 18:52
Already doing it bro:)
Stop faking when swarm speed is zero has to be unticked as well, or it won't work.

anon
10.08.10, 19:46
There's also the option "Fake report to tracker systems"

It's not really an option, and you have to tick it if you want all the goodies to light up. :tongue:

tru
21.08.10, 04:13
hi, should I always use ghostfucker's spoof? or is it SAFER just to leave it unticked/disabled (however revealing that I'm using Azureus v.xxx, which is the real version of the VEM I'm using)?
coz there's always a risk that the spoof can be detected, so perhaps not spoofing is actually reducing a risk. CMIIW.
pls enlighten me. TIA.

anon
21.08.10, 17:40
If ThePlace doesn't ban Azureus, why would you want to spoof another client there? :unsure:

Courage
21.08.10, 19:58
Hi guys I read the thread many times could please just do a guide what to do to cheat on theplace, please thanks

PS Can you even cheat to download exclusive torrents? Thank you for the help

anon
21.08.10, 19:59
Hi guys I read the thread many times could please just do a guide what to do to cheat on theplace

You aren't honoring your nickname. :unsure:

Do something for yourself, read this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/little-tutorial-how-cheat-waffles-12494/) and use it on ThePlace. It isn't that hard.

SomeGuy
23.08.10, 16:35
Do you think that when we make it tp PU or EU, we can get caught easier? Like the staff will make sure they check the behavior of those people when they get promoted? :D

Gapo
23.08.10, 16:47
Maybe. We can't know, unless someone reports back ;)

Blocker
23.08.10, 17:27
coz there's always a risk that the spoof can be detected, so perhaps not spoofing is actually reducing a risk. CMIIW.
pls enlighten me. TIA.

Everything in life has certain grade of risk,the important thing in my opinion is that you learn from your mistakes by the way the ghostfucker's spoof works in almost every tracker,Well, I have some doubts about What.cd but in ThePlace is safe

anon
23.08.10, 19:30
Do you think that when we make it tp PU or EU, we can get caught easier? Like the staff will make sure they check the behavior of those people when they get promoted? :D

Usually it's an automatic check script that promotes you, so I'd be inclined to say no, but I couldn't tell you the truth unless I became staff on ThePlace. :gtongue:

SomeGuy
23.08.10, 19:56
Usually it's an automatic check script that promotes you, so I'd be inclined to say no, but I couldn't tell you the truth unless I became staff on ThePlace. :gtongue:

I would think the same as well, but what is making me doubt is:

1) Because of the low leechers ratio, people don't get as many opportunities to seed until they have 25GB uploaded as fast as in some other sites, unless
2) They donate, which means that the* trackers are a lucrative business.

So that made me think that, maybe, they would be suspicious of people who get to PU or EU without greasing their palms with some cash :D

Well, when it happens, I will report on it.

Courage
24.08.10, 22:53
Can i download exclusive tbz stuff if im just a new user or can i cheat to become a upper user like for example power user ???

anon
24.08.10, 22:54
Can i download exclusive tbz stuff if im just a new user

My guess goes to a "no".

Courage
25.08.10, 10:48
I just was banned i dont get really please help please

jacksbi
25.08.10, 11:20

what did u use?

more information pls

Courage
25.08.10, 12:57
RM put the torrent my upload was 0 downkload was 100
and it says 30 min to update so i tried update manually and it sys login on theplace and my accoount was suspended

jacksbi
25.08.10, 14:14
and it says 30 min to update so i tried update manually and it sys login on theplace and my accoount was suspended

I think you didnot used memory reader.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

read the above threads so that you will how to use memory reader and all the settings from RM.

also read this thread fully to cheat safely.

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

I think you didnot used memory reader.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

read the above threads so that you will how to use memory reader and all the settings from RM.

also read this thread fully to cheat safely.

anon
25.08.10, 15:41

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17764

Thank you.

SaintShaolin
05.02.11, 04:42
Let me just hijack this thread for awhile.
thegeeks.bz is a different site, but it's sister site to theplace.bz, theempire.bz,
and I just got disabled in thegeeks.bz
Is there any chance that they lift bans? Or are they permanent?
I really like thegeek's content. >_<

anon
05.02.11, 04:44
Why did you get disabled?

If it was for cheating then forget about that account. Follow this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-reregister-trackers-hold-multiple-accounts-19023/) and make a new one.

SaintShaolin
05.02.11, 05:20
I didn't visit IRC to check how I got disabled. >_<
But most likely, it would be for ratio cheating.
I'm surprised they didn't block me in theplace too;
I think it's rather good the sites work differently; i.e. they don't share banned lists. :)

SaintShaolin
06.02.11, 07:26
Thanks anon. Got back into thegeeks.

Just did these two these:
- Turn off modem for a good 5 minutes
- Clear all browser (Chrome) data
- Run CCleaner
- Turn on modem
- Register, SUCCESSFULLY! :D

Why did you get disabled?

If it was for cheating then forget about that account. Follow this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-reregister-trackers-hold-multiple-accounts-19023/) and make a new one.

system28
07.02.11, 21:10
I tried ghostleeching on files with 1-2 Seeders, no leechers. With a fresh 0up/0down Account. Still alive!

SaintShaolin
09.02.11, 18:04
Disabled for the second time with GreedyTorrent, with a setting of report upload 1.21 times my Download.
I might as well forget about this tracker.
Any other e-learning trackers where you can get away with cheating?

ParamouR
09.02.11, 18:29
Bitspyder is one the best eLearning trackers even better than BitME and still its very easy to hack there and also its not over-rated as to BitME :lol:

anon
09.02.11, 19:34

All of them, if you cheat correctly...

system28
09.02.11, 19:41
You should forget GreedyTorrent not the Tracker!

SaintShaolin
10.02.11, 03:50
@system28: What would be a better tool (and recommended settings) to use in thegeeks?

What's strange is that my theplace account has not been banned yet, and it's been seeding longer than my second thegeeks account.

anon
10.02.11, 20:15
@system28: What would be a better tool (and recommended settings) to use in thegeeks?

Scripts should be the same in all .bz sites. As far as I know the Waffles method worked fine.

system28
10.02.11, 21:02
also ghostleeching and the "slow and steady"-Method.

Tools: RM, maybe mRatio is better now? And try proxyfake!
and off course VEM with the correct settings

start
18.02.11, 15:58
RM works fine, upload speed 55-75 kB

SaintShaolin
19.02.11, 01:46
Am currently using mRatio in the geeks now.
Will check in the next few weeks if my account is still active.
I'm crossing my fingers here. >_<

anon
19.02.11, 02:16
Am currently using mRatio in the geeks now.

Would be nice if you gave us some extra info... or in the case you don't want to, post when you've either succeeded or failed.

SaintShaolin
20.02.11, 00:56
I'll definitely share some info later on.
The account is still a week old.
My previous accounts were banned in like 2 weeks.

Extraterrestrial
20.02.11, 15:23
Bitspyder is one the best eLearning trackers even better than BitME and still its very easy to hack there and also its not over-rated as to BitME

hehe, that's completely wrong, Bitspyder's guys usually steal their stuff from bitme and speeds are pretty low compared to the ones you get on bitme so in conclusion bitme is way better than bitspyder.

ParamouR
20.02.11, 19:23
hehe, that's completely wrong, Bitspyder's guys usually steal their stuff from bitme and speeds are pretty low compared to the ones you get on bitme so in conclusion bitme is way better than bitspyder.

I have seen torrents for BS taken on Bit-ME also. Anyhow I have seen torrents in Bit-ME with 1 or 2 Seeds whereas in BS more than 10*. Maybe its just that the torrents I'm looking for are more seeded on BS than Bit-ME then :wsmile:

colousit
12.03.11, 21:00
Whatever you do... you must follow the peer-list at every step of the way.. Be it upload speed, download speed, up/down percentage... Try not to stand out... Make the ratio of 2x,3x as soon as possible and keeping seeding for couple of days..!

SaintShaolin
13.03.11, 01:06
Whatever you do... you must follow the peer-list at every step of the way.. Be it upload speed, download speed, up/down percentage... Try not to stand out... Make the ratio of 2x,3x as soon as possible and keeping seeding for couple of days..!

Unfortunately, you need to be a Power User to see the peer list.

MiCRON
13.03.11, 05:48
Scripts should be the same in all .bz sites. As far as I know the Waffles method worked fine.

+1

I feel like WM is even safer than leaving a torrent uploading at low speeds.

The Shutter
13.03.11, 21:27
on .bz websites i used rm +mr without wm , works fine.
speed/options can't say anything about them here :)

piratepiggy
15.03.11, 21:46
I have been using ratiofaker on this site for a while now.. no issues at all :)

anon
15.03.11, 21:47
I suppose you can't tell us any more details.

Pliplo
20.03.11, 11:20
mRatio with uTorrent emulation and 180 kB/s works fine..

nextgen
25.05.11, 16:11
I'm using vuze extreme mod and it doesn't seem to be fake uploading or anything..nor is my ratio going up..what's wrong with my settings?

View image: vuze settings (http://postimage.org/image/2pjq37ozo/)

anon
25.05.11, 19:20
I'm using vuze extreme mod and it doesn't seem to be fake uploading or anything..nor is my ratio going up..what's wrong with my settings?

View image: vuze settings (http://postimage.org/image/2pjq37ozo/)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Point 12a.

Everyone has trouble with that.

rukawa
05.10.11, 14:31
utorrent emulation meaning utorrent mod? if then, what kind of mod? i use mratio to maintain, but i still download through normal utorrent. do you think it's risky to try ghostleeching here?

anon
05.10.11, 17:36
utorrent emulation meaning utorrent mod?

No.