06.03.10, 17:06
Yes:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16045

ares
06.03.10, 20:16
You forgot to close the thread...? :tongue:

anon
06.03.10, 20:17
Not really, just pointing out that there are some tips in the review.

queequeq
07.03.10, 12:43
I've been using RM 1.8.9/1.9.0 with uTorrent 1.8 and 2.0 client files since the site opened. I have safely used speeds around 60-80 kb/s, and seed torrents to a little over 1. No problems yet. I've got a nice buffer so I can download anything I want for the next year or so.

Nokki
23.04.10, 09:32
Anybody else using higher speeds?

hellman
23.04.10, 15:40
i've tried with 5 mbps and result is ok with me using rm.. enjoy

firefly888
23.04.10, 17:08
it's been almost a week i'm doing around 200kb fine

alpacino
23.04.10, 18:55
You can use high speeds here. In the past I got away with 200~300 kB/s. The problem is they don't have too much leechers.

Velverde
23.04.10, 23:24
In summer i tried PMR with 10GB if they hadn't make any updates upon their scripts

it would certainly work with you also unfortunatly they banned me for inactivty so i won't be

able to test PMR faking again

MacGyver
24.04.10, 20:41
mRatio and RatioMaster works there.... I have not tested PMR though.... grab well leeched torrents keep your upload speed between 200 - 250 Kb/s

anon
24.04.10, 20:43
mRatio and RatioMaster works there.... I have not tested PMR though.... grab well leeched torrents keep your upload speed between 200 - 250 Kb/s

:huh:

Nokki
26.04.10, 03:32
i've tried with 5 mbps and result is ok with me using rm.. enjoy

You're right my friend.

I've been cheating at around 4.5 - 5MB/s for a few days now and no problem!

Thanks m8

Gapo
06.08.10, 19:17
RM+MR with uT 1.8.5. emulation. Speeds around 30 - 90 kB/s works fine. I haven't tested higher speeds.

rps
15.08.10, 10:48
I haven't tested higher speeds.

just try :) I was using mRatio with ~15files and random values 50-1.5mb/s and works fine ~80gb UP and ~6k pts.

MoS
15.08.10, 23:46
mRatio and RM are working there well, I think all tools may work but with the right settings.
My experience there was using speed up to 2-3 Mb on 6-8 files and uploaded 300+ Gb and got promoted and alot of invites :biggrin:

THC
20.07.11, 10:39
RM, 5 MB/s up = recipe for success! ;)

flowerorange
20.07.11, 13:29
RM, 5 MB/s up = recipe for success! ;)

you mean use RM with WM ?

The Shutter
20.07.11, 13:43
you mean use RM with WM ?

sure else @ lower speed

THC
20.07.11, 14:35
No man just RM non-stop ;)

If I had used WM I would definitely have mentioned this!

The Shutter
20.07.11, 14:45
No man just RM non-stop ;)

If I had used WM I would definitely have mentioned this!

then you're taking a risk using that speed without wm

flowerorange
20.07.11, 15:43
Oho, that is crazy.
do they have peerlist ?
I haven't use this tracker but account still alive..

anon
20.07.11, 19:39
do they have peerlist ?

If it's a Gazelle tracker, they should...

THC
20.07.11, 21:26
Yeah, but Gazelle peerlists are not so helpful for the staff... There's no risk man! It's easy. ;)

Khanna
21.07.11, 01:02
then you're taking a risk using that speed without wm

Nope, tried it on multiple accounts,
RM or mR with speeds up to 5 MB/s.

Also I think my friend tried it on multiple torrents with each up to 5 MB/s, but I'll check with him and confirm ;)

Ratio
10.08.11, 18:36
cheating for BP more than 30 torrents up in mRatio, Current point increase per day:788.
:D

hessler
28.08.11, 19:21
My account just got disabled, probably for cheating I did 2 days ago.

I used RM with MR speeds 300 to 400 kbps.

Without WM, did around 2 GB.

The Shutter
29.08.11, 14:42
Without WM, did around 2 GB.

you should've used wm just to be safe.

juniper
30.08.11, 08:42
My account got banned. Used mRatio with Memory Reader plus WM on two torrents at less <2Mbs upload each. It was a relatively new account though (less than 4 weeks).

THC
30.08.11, 12:52
Damn! I really don't know how you guys manage to keep getting banned since I used 5 MB/s without flashing. Maybe I was just lucky :wgrin: or you're doing something wrong...

juniper
31.08.11, 19:28
Damn! I really don't know how you guys manage to keep getting banned since I used 5 MB/s without flashing. Maybe I was just lucky :wgrin: or you're doing something wrong...

For me, it may be the age of the account plus bad luck.

D3TR1TUs
08.01.12, 12:54
Old account, cheating with mRatio ~30 torrents, ~10K points daily

wha
13.01.12, 03:19
Few weeks old account, RM with MR - cheating at ~200kp on max 3 torrents.

Y008
10.03.12, 11:15
I have a novel problem with ahd bonus points guys;
I had been seeding(no report seeder) some big torrents 5 months ago.3 months later,I stopped seeding,deleted the torrents from mratio.
Still,my BP points are always increasing! :shockkk!:
Any idea? :stupid:

anon
10.03.12, 18:43
Still,my BP points are always increasing! :shockkk!:
Any idea? :stupid:

Something similar used to happen on IPT, and gave me free points even when my computers were off. Ask Instab, he'll tell you.

Anyway, I wouldn't complain about this, man. :shifty:

maniak
10.06.12, 04:16
New acc using VEM's ratiotool on new releases and it works like a charm

jimit1711
01.07.12, 06:28
Simply use mRatio with memory reader on torrents with leechers ( doesn't matter if there is one leecher left ). Use a optimum speed ( optimum means use your brain!! ). 2 TB of buffer in 4 days. No ban for the last 3 months. Very doable!

trackmeone
12.07.12, 17:28
Simply use mRatio with memory reader on torrents with leechers ( doesn't matter if there is one leecher left ). Use a optimum speed ( optimum means use your brain!! ). 2 TB of buffer in 4 days. No ban for the last 3 months. Very doable!
Can u mention the highest/safest speed u tried here. i have kept it below 5mb, whereas on hdt i have been doing 23mb. had used mod 100x once and uploaded at 25mbps by using it, but used it only once. what do u suggest?

Blazedneg
19.08.12, 17:49
Insta ban trying to flash 50GB upload in 2 secs :rolling_eyes:.

Großmutter
20.08.12, 14:19
flashing it's no good idea! :klatsch_3:

Blazedneg
20.08.12, 14:24
Yeah, was a really retarded move. I should have tried elsewhere D:.

letsdothis
04.09.12, 21:45
flashing it's no good idea! :klatsch_3:

Yeah, because of that I banned from that tracker and PTP. :(

Blazedneg
07.11.12, 19:48
Really few leechers in this tracker but 200-300 kbps for 4 or 5 torrents at the same time (mR) and no problems so far.

leus
11.11.12, 14:50
This comment was meant for PTP. I have no idea on how to cheat on AHD so far. I'm sorry.

Master Razor
11.11.12, 15:05
I'm fake seeding (0 KB/s) a lot of mini-series, that a lot of people cross seed from BTN (Started the torrents with 100%). It brings quite some bonus points and requires no disk space.

Maximum I tried was 517 torrents. I took only the largest torrents with 1 to 0 seeders.
The bonus was sky high...
But then I found that it was simply easier just to trade TBs to get bonus points.

dickbutt123
13.11.12, 19:42
Got banned from here by accumulating too much bandwidth up in a short period of time with a really really good seedbox (1Gbps up, 10Gbps down, 3TB HDD, unlimited BW, won in a competition). Found it quite funny seeing as though i've never cheated there.

leus
14.11.12, 13:35
Got banned from here by accumulating too much bandwidth up in a short period of time with a really really good seedbox (1Gbps up, 10Gbps down, 3TB HDD, unlimited BW, won in a competition). Found it quite funny seeing as though i've never cheated there.

Go into the IRC and complain? You still got the seedbox to make some proofs? I would also keep the screenshots to photoshop other proofs after the seedbox ran out.

dickbutt123
15.11.12, 01:13
Go into the IRC and complain? You still got the seedbox to make some proofs? I would also keep the screenshots to photoshop other proofs after the seedbox ran out.

I have, and got the account back after wget an OVH file and screenshotting it for them (no flash or vnc on seedbox so no speedtest.net). It was annoying but i admire how they take steps against suspicious people, but a simple proof of seedbox was all that was needed, no need to ban me first X)

PackingTape
10.02.14, 14:22
Any updates on AHD, someone tried ?

Blazedneg
13.02.14, 01:38
I'm not faking UL anymore but I threw a bunch of torrents at 0 kbps and 100% status for BP and that seems safe and useful, you get 10 gb for 20k bp, used this method in the past too and never had a problem with it. Try not to get 1000000000000000 points/day in 1 min tho.
About faking UL I'd say you'll be fine @ 600-800 kbps, done that speeds in the past with no problem.

koel
15.02.14, 13:58
Cheating on AHD will get you banned on trackers that really matter .
AHD is just another very small useless tracker with nothing special & leeches/torrents 3000 don't allow you to cheat a lot.

DriftKing
16.02.14, 09:32
That's right... I have worst experience with this tracker. It is connected with almost all tracker. If you cheat there they will find you and hunt you at every tracker you have. Better stay away from it.

LLN
18.02.14, 00:41
Good advice. I was planning on trying my luck with it, but seeing you guys made me change my mind. Better luck next time :lol:

illusive
18.02.14, 12:35
there is no need to cheat there like most gazelle sites. cheating is not hard anyway. seeding to gain bonus and fake cross seeding large files and fake upload low speeds on active files works using mR and VEM.

LLN
18.02.14, 15:12
I will give it a shot fake seeding a large torrent using mRatio 5.2. Will come back for feed back in a few days. Wish me luck :lol:

Blocker
18.02.14, 17:44
there is no need to cheat there like most gazelle sites. cheating is not hard anyway. seeding to gain bonus and fake cross seeding large files and fake upload low speeds on active files works using mR and VEM.

I agree ,gazelle sites are a piece of cake for cheating ,except What.cd:tongue:

koel
21.02.14, 16:03
Why would anyone need this cunt tracker when you can find those releases all over the net .
Just to prop up some pretentious douches that don't offer anything !
It's stupid. Just cause it's hard to join doesn't meant it's good.

illusive
21.02.14, 16:17
Why would anyone need this cunt tracker when you can find those releases all over the net .
Just to prop up some pretentious douches that don't offer anything !
It's stupid. Just cause it's hard to join doesn't meant it's good.

who said anything about needing the tracker ?

i don't see posts about that at this page :D. i do agree anyway that this tracker is highly overrated. i am banned using 4 accounts for inactivity which i do not remember any information about since a year. i liked their invites section though and once joined to get cn.

THC
21.02.14, 16:45
who said anything about needing the tracker ?

i don't see posts about that at this page :D. i do agree anyway that this tracker is highly overrated. i am banned using 4 accounts for inactivity which i do not remember any information about since a year. i liked their invites section though and once joined to get cn.

Now it's harder to become PU to get access to the invite forum. You must upload torrents and shit

chell
17.11.14, 02:55
I think HDBits is the worst example of this. Their stuff is everywhere but some pay 300$ for an account.

fraudman
20.05.17, 13:50
Will Mratio still works for AHD I'm planning to fake upload at 0 kbps for BP

Codec
21.05.17, 07:54
Will Mratio still works for AHD I'm planning to fake upload at 0 kbps for BP

Yeah it will work if the file can be obtained from other places. Don't fake seed at 0 KB/sec on exclusive files. If you get caught you will lose btn, ptp..

sigduwksnsksis9283
04.08.20, 05:59
Yeah it will work if the file can be obtained from other places. Don't fake seed at 0 KB/sec on exclusive files. If you get caught you will lose btn, ptp..

is seeding not recommended then? like most internal has fair amount of seeders then fake seeding should be reliable right? on those atleast

illusive
04.08.20, 09:03
It's ok to fake seed on any tracker but of course it depends on the torrent(s) and the speed(s). Exclusive content must be downloaded 100% first then seeded either real or/and fake.

anon
04.08.20, 21:37
is seeding not recommended then? like most internal has fair amount of seeders then fake seeding should be reliable right? on those atleast

Your aim in this scenario is not to blend with the crowd, but to have plausible deniability. Therefore...

Torrents that can be obtained elsewhere in the same exact form: okay to use (the post you quoted says as much)
Exclusive releases: not unless downloaded first, which defeats the purpose unless you're genuinely interested on the files
Exclusive packs: same as above; also, packs are typically bad for fake upload due to the high amount of partial seeders misleadingly showing up as leechers

sigduwksnsksis9283
05.08.20, 12:17
Torrents that can be obtained elsewhere in the same exact form: okay to use (the post you quoted says as much)
Exclusive releases: not unless downloaded first, which defeats the purpose unless you're genuinely interested on the files
Exclusive packs: same as above; also, packs are typically bad for fake upload due to the high amount of partial seeders misleadingly showing up as leechers

I think i understand what your trying to get here.. So if i am right your aiming towards cross seeding or the option to directly seed from 100%.. this is probably possible on only few releases in ahd since its releases are not found on other trackers so much so i'd probably have to dl some with the current buffer and seed which im cool with but could you explain what you meant by this?

Your aim in this scenario is not to blend with the crowd, but to have plausible deniability. Therefore...

anon
05.08.20, 17:37
could you explain what you meant by this?

You said...

most internal has fair amount of seeders then fake seeding should be reliable right?

...which implies that fake cross-seeding an exclusive release is acceptable if there are lots of seeders. However, in practice, that doesn't matter. Your aim should be to have a believable reason for allegedly having 100% of the torrent from the beginning, not to hope you won't be spotted because there are so many seeders already. You can do this by following the guidelines illusive and I have shared above.

sigduwksnsksis9283
05.08.20, 21:00
You can do this by following the guidelines illusive and I have shared above.
Thanks again for that Anon!

...which implies that fake cross-seeding an exclusive release is acceptable if there are lots of seeders. However, in practice, that doesn't matter. Your aim should be to have a believable reason for allegedly having 100% of the torrent from the beginning, not to hope you won't be spotted because there are so many seeders already.

"not to hope you won't be spotted because there are so many seeders already." - so for this instance as i said i'll be downloading the torrent from the tracker and seed it and not cross seed it! then? i believe that to be safe as long as there's other seeders. then there should be enough liability to the claim that i have 100% of the file right or even then do i gotta worry :rolling_eyes:

anon
06.08.20, 23:32
i'll be downloading the torrent from the tracker and seed it and not cross seed it! then? i believe that to be safe as long as there's other seeders. then there should be enough liability to the claim that i have 100% of the file right

Sounds good :wwink: