PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on CHDBits

Pages : [1] 2

rubben2
28.02.10, 21:15
So anybody cheating on this tracker? Which tools, mods to use?

TD21
01.03.10, 06:35
mRatio on fresh torrents

50-99 speeds
deluge emu

Instab
01.03.10, 06:37
mRatio on fresh torrents

50-99 speeds
deluge emu

that means they don't have good scripts cause the mratio deluge emu is buggy

rubben2
01.03.10, 10:20
that means they don't have good scripts cause the mratio deluge emu is buggy

Deluge emulation is buggy? Currently I'm using it on RevTT. Then which one you will suggest?

GotIt
01.03.10, 10:53
I think bittornado was the only one that could pass under good anti cheating scripts.

If you like tools, give RatioMaster a try.

anon
01.03.10, 17:03
I think bittornado was the only one that could pass under good anti cheating scripts.

Correct, BitTornado is the only flawless emulation mRatio offers at the moment.

queequeq
07.03.10, 09:35
RM w/ uTorrent client. The magical 60-80 kb/s on well-seeded torrents has done (and is doing) me right.

SBfreak
07.03.10, 11:58
GT anyone?

saebrtooth
07.03.10, 12:11
or my tool of choice RM ;)

SBfreak
07.03.10, 12:17
I was trying to find out if anyone cheated there with GreedyTorrent and what speeds...:Dry:

ooblar
13.03.10, 14:24
RM w/ uTorrent client. The magical 60-80 kb/s on well-seeded torrents has done (and is doing) me right.

Try bumping it up ten-fold :wink2:

hearthrob
14.03.10, 12:30
Try bumping it up ten-fold :wink2:

And still alive? :eek:

ciccio
14.03.10, 12:57
Shu Mod, 200-300 Kb/s :wink:

hearthrob
21.03.10, 19:11
Ok, confirms RM at 700k-900k works fine on very popular torrents.

MiCRON
26.03.10, 17:33
How about WM? Anyone tried that yet?

anon
26.03.10, 18:25
If 700-900kB/s without stopping before the update (which is what I understood from hearthrob's post) works, I don't see why the Waffles method shouldn't.

MiCRON
26.03.10, 18:45
Yeah, but my account is fairly new (about a month old). I'll probably do some real downloading and seeding before launching RM.

saebrtooth
27.03.10, 14:10
If the tracker is important to u then its always best to play it safe especially as it is a new acc

hearthrob
28.03.10, 07:55
If 700-900kB/s without stopping before the update (which is what I understood from hearthrob's post) works, I don't see why the Waffles method shouldn't.

I'm already doing 1.2-1.4MB/sec speed on popular torrents with over 100 leechers. But pls don't try this at home if you value your account. :biggrin:

MiCRON
28.03.10, 09:25
LOL! I value the one who invited me more that the account itself. But seeing that they have less that 500 banned members is surely tempting to rush things out. :biggrin:

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 13:19
I would wait after a week heatthrob if he is still there then we will definitely know that 1.2-1.4MB/s is a good speed ;)

Wish him well ;)

anon
28.03.10, 18:12
I'm already doing 1.2-1.4MB/sec speed on popular torrents with over 100 leechers. But pls don't try this at home if you value your account. :biggrin:

And where are you trying it? At work? :unsure:

For some reason I don't think they're that hard to cheat on... perhaps it's due to the fact I see bigger numbers the more I scroll this thread down. :lol:

hearthrob
28.03.10, 20:42
I would wait after a week heatthrob if he is still there then we will definitely know that 1.2-1.4MB/s is a good speed ;)

Wish him well ;)

OK, I'll come back to this thread one week later and let you know. :biggrin:

The sensible thing to do is to follow the average speed of the swarm. And you will notice alot of time the popular or "pinned-up" torrent gets an average speed of over 1MB/s.

---------- Post added at 02:42 ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 ----------

And where are you trying it? At work? :unsure:

For some reason I don't think they're that hard to cheat on... perhaps it's due to the fact I see bigger numbers the more I scroll this thread down. :lol:

At home only. I can't use the office network eventhough it has Gbits speed. The security hounds monitor the network for P2P activities. lol... Actually my small bandwidth at home is 10mbps...so even if I get caught and needing to produce speedtest result, its not that difficult.... :biggrin:

saebrtooth
29.03.10, 01:58
p2p traffic ie bt and ed2k ur secu staf will probably be able to detech but an announce from RM would be harder to detect for type of traffic, unless they monitor and blacklist the torrent sites

anon
29.03.10, 15:14
an announce from RM would be harder to detect

Unless the tracker is using SSL, they only have to look for HTTP requests with "announce" or "passkey" on the query string...

ciccio
29.03.10, 18:07
Guys, on my last torrents (with much seeders and leechers) i've tried 600-700 Kb/s. Perfect :biggrin:

saebrtooth
30.03.10, 05:08
600-700kbs nice, how long ago?

ciccio
31.03.10, 21:26
600-700kbs nice, how long ago?

What how long ago?

anon
31.03.10, 21:27
How much time ago you have faked at that speed? :unsure:

shawshankraj
01.04.10, 03:14
After reading all the post i try to cheat with RM..
I used up speed around 400-700 kbps on newly uploaded torrent,I actually download that torrent and then try to do fake upload..
They have so many freeleech torrent so it won't take a long to buffer some good upload..

pedro
01.04.10, 07:18
ratio master down vitass 300kb uploude 200kb
works fine, it very easy

Extraterrestrial
06.06.10, 10:17
Show/Hide 2010.05.06 - 关于新注册会员考核期顺延24小时的公告

In order to ensure that the new registered members have been actively, clean-up the dupe and inactive accounts, CHDBits General Staff announce the assessment program as follows:

1,Objects: new members registered since April 27, 2010 at 4:30 p.m. (except Donors );

2,Evaluation period: 31 days (from now to June 7, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.)

3,Targets: during the Evaluation period, uploaded at least 20g, and the Bonus attained at least 1,500 points. (both of those conditions must be satisfied)

After this assessment, General Staff will introduce a new assessment for all registered members.

- CHDBits General Staff -

:mad2: What to do to save my account?
I don't have neither bonus time nor 20GB upload, what to do?:confused2:

C3PO
06.06.10, 10:27
Probably look for another invite...Sorry m8

Extraterrestrial
06.06.10, 10:37
Probably look for another invite...Sorry m8
I'm thinking of cheating up to 20 GB:rolleyes2: but i will never reach 1500 bonus points :smile:

off topic, what does 'm8' mean? Excuse me, English isn't my native tongue.

C3PO
06.06.10, 10:57
m8=mate, cause 8=eight etc... :))

RUBBER
06.06.10, 15:35
donwload some music [small files and share that ] this way you will gain some points

hearthrob
06.06.10, 18:05
LOL! I value the one who invited me more that the account itself. But seeing that they have less that 500 banned members is surely tempting to rush things out. :biggrin:

Nothing will happen to the one who invited you if s***s hit the fence with your account, let's put it this way. They don't take it up with the whole invite tree, I am very sure of this. ;)

anon
06.06.10, 18:08
If you really want to keep your account, download thousands of torrents and add them to the NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod. Remember to untick all the files in the "Add torrent" window.

Personally, I'd let the account die, but I'm biased because I don't care about HD material.

hearthrob
06.06.10, 18:44

Wish him well ;)

The account is still alive.

The trick with NexusPHP driven trackers such as CHD, HDS, CCFBits, HDnow (the replacement version of HDnew), etc. is that it is relatively safe to fake around 1MB/s per torrent for those which has above 100 leechers or even above 50 if you enjoy taking risks. The only thing is, never leave your RM running overnight unattended while you cuddle with your dream goddess. Whenever you are faking, check back if everything is alright every hr or so.

---------- Post added at 00:19 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

:mad2: What to do to save my account?
I don't have neither bonus time nor 20GB upload, what to do?:confused2:

If you had asked this question several weeks ago, I can give you a handful of method to get the bonus pts since it takes time to accumulate while 20GB upload is simple in couple of hrs max. I think it is too late now since the deadline is tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 00:19 ----------

If you really want to keep your account, download thousands of torrents and add them to the NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod. Remember to untick all the files in the "Add torrent" window.

Personally, I'd let the account die, but I'm biased because I don't care about HD material.

Indeed this is one of the method to obtain the bonus pts thanks to Anon's UT mod specified above.

But the point to add here is that you don't need to do that with thousands of torrents (unlike TV where there is no limit :biggrin:), with this tracker, the max pts you can gain is capped at around ~50 an hr (overall), and you can easily hit 50 by doing a sorting for the biggest torrents in the list. Fake on all those huge ones (preferably above 100GBs) which you can find at other HD trackers too (this is important to cover your backside). You only need around 25-30 torrents depending on sizes to reach the cap.

Given this limitation and you only have 11hrs before the deadline is up, you can only gain around 600pts max.

Of cos you can do other stuff to gain bonus pts too such as:
- upload a new torrent gives you 20 pts
- upload a subtitle gives you 10 pts
- clicking on 'thanks' at each torrent detail page gives you 0.1 pt
- and many other pts gaining activities at the forum
But these things here take time, and time is not on your side.

BTW, there is still one way to save your account which is to donate, but that is well, against basic principle of being a pirate. :biggrin:

As a further note, this is the formula which calcualtes how much you earn an hour seeding torrent:

------------------------------------------
You get following karma points per hour by seeding:
0.6 point for each torrent you are seeding (max of 12 torrents)
The number of karma points gained per hour is given by the following formula
http://h.imagehost.org/0787/bonusformulaa.png
http://a.imagehost.org/0826/bonusformulab.png

where
A is an intermediate variable
Ti is the ith torrent's Time Alive (TA), i.e. time elapsed since the torrent was uploaded, in weeks
T0 is a parameter. T0 = 4
Si is the ith torrent's size, in GB
Ni is the number of current seeders of the ith torrent
N0 is a parameter. N0 = 7
B is the number of karma points gained by seeding in an hour
B0 is a parameter, which stands for the maximum bonus points per hour a user can get by seeding. B0 = 50
L is a parameter. L = 300
Donors always get 2x bonus points.

anon
06.06.10, 19:17
As a further note, this is the formula which calcualtes how much you earn an hour seeding torrent:

That sure is a f*cked up formula. And I thought IPT's was mind-boggling...

hearthrob
06.06.10, 20:15
That sure is a f*cked up formula. And I thought IPT's was mind-boggling...

Thanks for the +rep, Anon, appreciate it. :biggrin:

Its not mind-boggling at all. I had played around this formula for some time now trying to find the best combination, and I'll have to say it is pretty easy. In the midst of its complex calculation, you will notice different variables have different weightage, and there are only two things that matter the most:

1) size of torrent - the larger the better, even if there is no upload traffic it is still GOOD. Most of the huge torrents have no more leechers.

2) The older the age of the torrent the better.

Pls note that cap is 50 pts an hr - based on "B0 is a parameter, which stands for the maximum bonus points per hour a user can get by seeding. B0 = 50"

Different site has different number. For example HDcity has 100, while HDS has 50 too, pig2pig has 100, etc. So you just have to load "enough" torrents to reach the max, and beyond that there is no point to load anymore.

---------- Post added at 02:15 ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 ----------

Another word of caution is never fake upload on these huge torrents if leechers are less than 10. You never know once leecher number suddenly drop to zero (due to some unforeseen circumstances), the system will auto trigger alert to the admins and mods.

So anyway, you don't need any upload traffic on those huge size torrents to earn bonus points. As along as you use the UT mod you are safe.

topseeder
05.07.10, 10:22
mRatio on fresh torrents

50-99 speeds
deluge emu

'deluge emu' means what?
can't catch this.

FraggleRock
05.07.10, 10:37
emu=emulation

fakeking
05.07.10, 13:03
'deluge emu' means what?
can't catch this.

He means he's using mratio tools with deluge client emulation

hearthrob
14.07.10, 22:16
Damn they banned all clients except these listed ones. Now my fav uT mod doesn't work.... :frown:

The following clients are allowed:

Azureus 4.3.x, 4.4.x
BitTornado 0.3.17 & 0.3.18
KTorrent 3.2.x, 3.3.x, & 4.x
Deluge 1.2.3
rtorrent 0.8.x
Transmission 1.9.2+, 2.0.1
μTorrent 2.0.2 stable
μTorrent Mac 1.0 stable

No Beta and Alpha !!

anon
14.07.10, 22:16
I'll update the leecher pack to the latest build as soon as my exam week ends.

hearthrob
14.07.10, 22:20
I'll update the leecher pack to the latest build as long as my exam week ends.

No worries about this. Study comes first. All the best in your exam my friend. :top:

Noname03
29.07.10, 14:31
I'll update the leecher pack to the latest build as soon as my exam week ends.

Have you tried it?

anon
29.07.10, 18:19
Have you tried it?

Tried what? I'm not a member at CHD-Bits anyway. :unsure:

Noname03
29.07.10, 18:39
Tried what? I'm not a member at CHD-Bits anyway. :unsure:

I thought you'll try to use RM with the ultimate clients versions .. bacause now in CHDBITS, it is only allowed to use lastest utorrent client versions (for example)

Großmutter
29.07.10, 21:36
flashing don't work!!lol

lolz
30.07.10, 10:00
But it works with 20MB/s with RM + WF :D Seeding for a few days to get point will be safer :D

evenwo
21.09.10, 12:12
on news on CHDBits Im registered after July 1 2010 So i must DL >30gb and UP >50gb and get 1500bouns pts if not my account will be disabled. I've now UP 200gb and DL 100gb but bonus pts I've only 120.... How works bouns pts? What I understand there is 0.6pts for each torrent per hour and max torrents is 12. so 12*0.6pts = 7.2pts per hour??? So for me i must seeding with 12 torrents in ~8days. But Can I use mRatio 3.0.10 with Transsmision 2.04 or Bittornado to seeding 12 torrents without stopping before uptade? Just leave this for couple of days? It will be safe?

Großmutter
21.09.10, 16:26
But it works with 20MB/s with RM + WF :D Seeding for a few days to get point will be safer :D

i can't believe this,
i was banned with high speed,became the message "we think that you cheat,your acc is disable" before i can restart the torrent!

Gapo
21.09.10, 17:21
Nexus trackers are annoying like that :gmad: I usually don't try high speed flashing.

alpacino
21.09.10, 17:22
But Can I use mRatio 3.0.10 with Transsmision 2.04 or Bittornado to seeding 12 torrents without stopping before uptade? Just leave this for couple of days? It will be safe?

It will be safe if you let it run with update and all and set the upload speed to zero, just to seed. There's no other way to gain points.

anon
21.09.10, 18:02
So for me i must seeding with 12 torrents in ~8days. But Can I use mRatio 3.0.10 with Transsmision 2.04 or Bittornado to seeding 12 torrents without stopping before uptade? Just leave this for couple of days? It will be safe?

If you're using uTorrent to download, just get Serenity from here, add a profile to "be seeder" with no traffic in the manager, add loads of Scene torrents as stopped unticking all the files in the "Add" window first, then label all of them as per the profile you created before, and Force Start them. Boom, bonus points in no much less time.

DriftKing
21.09.10, 19:45
As above anon said, this is the best method to get seed bonus point at any tracker. Tested it at CHDBits. Works fine with me using userenity setting wit "be seeder". Just choose the scene torrents which are available at all other trackers and your eyes will rolling when you see your points.

alpacino
22.09.10, 05:38
Be careful choosing which torrents you use, since CHDBits don't have that many scene releases. They mostly release their own stuff tagged as "CHD", though you can find these CHD releases everywhere, TL included.

pimphead07
22.09.10, 06:28
If you're using uTorrent to download, just get Serenity from here, add a profile to "be seeder" with no traffic in the manager, add loads of Scene torrents as stopped unticking all the files in the "Add" window first, then label all of them as per the profile you created before, and Force Start them. Boom, bonus points in no much less time.

the profile "be seeder" needs to have "no report download" and "be seeder" ticked right? rest all should remain unticked?

DriftKing
22.09.10, 12:12
Just tick at "be seeder", open torrent file in uSerenity, deselect all file and add it. You will be fine.

anon
22.09.10, 14:23
the profile "be seeder" needs to have "no report download" and "be seeder" ticked right? rest all should remain unticked?

http://i36.tinypic.com/2zpkvuf.png

Checkboxes 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

pimphead07
24.09.10, 11:43
i was just wondering, u have asked that i also tick option 6 which is "dont announce completed event". If i am seeding a torrent, wouldnt that mean that i have the complete thing? so i should send a "completed flag" to the tracker right? also, if i am partial seeding, does utorrent send the "completed flag" to the tracker by default or not?

anon
24.09.10, 14:28
No to all three questions.

CosaNostra
28.09.10, 13:09
image (http://i36.tinypic.com/2zpkvuf.png)

Checkboxes 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

I tried that with another NexusPHP tracker,But all of them listed in Incomplete Torrents section with Ul - 0.00 KB , Dl. - 0.00 KB . :(
How about in CHD ?

anon
28.09.10, 14:16
How about in CHD ?

It should be the same, being NexusPHP-based. Torrents will show up as incomplete as long as you don't send the "completed" flag (which with the settings I posted, obviously won't happen).

4chan
08.11.10, 23:47
has anyone cheated there recently? the november deadline is coming up and i want to upload the required GBs.

thanks!

anon
08.11.10, 23:48
has anyone cheated there recently?

If things had changed ever since the posts above yours were written, we'd know. Just follow the tips carefully and you'll be fine.

CHscx
09.11.10, 20:34
can't change much to a tracker that has a lot of seeders-leechers also with those crazy speeds they have in china, korea etc.
it's easy to cheat even if they had the best cheatting script that exist right now.

RUBBER
09.11.10, 20:49
It should be the same, being NexusPHP-based. Torrents will show up as incomplete as long as you don't send the "completed" flag (which with the settings I posted, obviously won't happen).

so is good or not to send "completed" flag ??? i am asking coz i am using vuse whit speed mode ++ and in my profile i have all the torrents incompleted

by the way uTorrent -Serenity seems to me that is very good and undetectable as vuze I'm wrong or not ?? is coz I'm thinking of changing to uTorrent -Serenity

anon
09.11.10, 20:51
so is good or not to send "completed" flag ??? i am asking coz i am using vuse whit speed mode ++ and in my profile i have all the torrents incompleted

Then it's not really a good idea, is it?

by the way uTorrent -Serenity seems to me that is very good and undetectable as vuze I'm wrong or not ??

You're not wrong. :wgrin:

CHscx
09.11.10, 20:56

by the way uTorrent -Serenity seems to me that is very good and undetectable as vuze I'm wrong or not ?? is coz I'm thinking of changing to uTorrent -Serenity

man it's safe with the completed flag. i'm an old member there and i didn't had any problem.. my speeds were between 500kbps 1.2mb/s.
i'm also a user of userenity and use it to all trackers.. nice client. i never used vuse to say the diference but u can easily come to userenity

anon
09.11.10, 20:58
man it's safe with the completed flag. i'm an old member there and i didn't had any problem..

Let's imagine an admin sees your snatchlist full of 100% torrents marked as "not completed", and asks you about that. What would you say?

CHscx
09.11.10, 21:09
Let's imagine an admin sees your snatchlist full of 100% torrents marked as "not completed", and asks you about that. What would you say?

maybe a bug to your tracker ?? :D
ok you are right but is it really possible to full of 300 or more leechers to catch me?
anyway as i say this tracker has a lot of leechers... impossible for them to see u cheatting unless u do somethink really really stupid

anon
09.11.10, 21:10
maybe a bug to your tracker ?? :D
ok you are right but is it really possible to full of 300 or more leechers to catch me?

Chances are slim, but it sure is nice to have a tidy snatchlist. It's the same thing as with Waffles and its homonym cheating method.

RUBBER
09.11.10, 22:42

i say to talk whit you he heeehhee hee heee ....

can i use in to uTorrent -Serenity something similar vuze speed mode + + ?? its possible ???

anon
09.11.10, 22:43
can i use in to uTorrent -Serenity something similar vuze speed mode + + ?? its possible ???

Sure, it's called "fake upload".

Make sure you read this thread, it'll save both of us lots of time:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22032

4chan
13.11.10, 01:30
do i have to stop my real utorrent seeding torrents when i fake upload?

seldom
13.11.10, 01:41
If you're talking about uSerenity how can you do that?

alpacino
13.11.10, 04:18

Which cheating tools? Methods?

Großmutter
13.11.10, 11:49
WM with RM up to 500kb/s pro torrent!

anon
13.11.10, 16:26

Fake upload with what? :gmellow:

If it's with the RM, then yes, and I strongly recommend you click here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/categorized-tutorial-list-18705/).

RUBBER
01.12.10, 01:08
shu mod spedd ++ 175 to 220 kbs and is working fine

any one now what is the chdbits IRC channel ??

CosaNostra
01.12.10, 01:53
They don't have any IRC channel mate ........

anon
01.12.10, 12:31
Absolutely no way of contacting them if your account is disabled. You're screwed if you don't know another member who could ask for you on the tracker.

RUBBER
01.12.10, 13:51
Absolutely no way of contacting them if your account is disabled. You're screwed if you don't know another member who could ask for you on the tracker.

it was a friend account

my account is very alive he he he

ErRor
05.02.11, 20:10
just wanna say that cheating there is so easy with rm+memory(up speed = 350kb/s and you can use more, just dont go too high) reader and finding a good torrent isnt hard there, so many leechers.
another thing, dont try to flash or to use higher speed then stop before update = instant ban ;) ---> like me :D

Gapo
05.02.11, 20:13
dont try to flash or to use higher speed then stop before update = instant ban ;) ---> like me :D

Unfortunately, NexusPHP trackers are known to do that.

flux1
05.02.11, 20:19
for me working good RM+MR and WM speeds depends which torrent but 500kb/s - 2mb/s and works fine :) Also to get bonus points. I used uSerenity and put ~30 files to seeding 0kb/s and works fine. ( I did that one week ) :)

pimphead07
07.02.11, 21:42
for me working good RM+MR and WM speeds depends which torrent but 500kb/s - 2mb/s and works fine :) Also to get bonus points. I used uSerenity and put ~30 files to seeding 0kb/s and works fine. ( I did that one week ) :)

I can confirm this. Haven been using it for the past 3 months without issues :)

As for the seeding 30 files goes, that is a bit too many. They allow seed points upto only 12 files max :P so rest are a waste. Chose old and heavy files and put those to seed for maximum points :D

flux1
08.02.11, 13:19
They allow seed points upto only 12 files max :P so rest are a waste.

Dont be sure about that :) I put 12 files and pts was for example 100pts but when i put one more file i get more then 100pts . Then I add 30 files :)

peepin
09.02.11, 14:19
File number,size and ttl are all counted in bonus , so you can add the big old packs as much as possible to get 57 bonus per hour .
Obviously 12 files are not enough to get max bonus per hour.

snapah
06.04.11, 09:46
I just joined CHDbits.I have a great connection so im not worried about keeping a good ratio but i dont know i can upload 1 TB in a month.I wanna try the uSerenity 2.2.1 Build 25130 to give me a multiplier in upload speed.Do you guys have experience with this ?? is it safe to use there ?

The Shutter
06.04.11, 09:54
I just joined CHDbits.I have a great connection so im not worried about keeping a good ratio but i dont know i can upload 1 TB in a month.

maybe try to seed for days , i've joined 2 days ago & got over 300gb upload

snapah
06.04.11, 09:57
maybe try to seed for days , i've joined 2 days ago & got over 300gb upload

With userenity ?

peepin
06.04.11, 15:18
vem ,userenity , rm and mratio all work at chdbits, pick a well leeched torrent would be fine.
You can use any tools with wm for safe .

The Shutter
06.04.11, 15:31
With userenity ?

yes ........

anon
06.04.11, 17:50
I just joined CHDbits.I have a great connection so im not worried about keeping a good ratio but i dont know i can upload 1 TB in a month.

Don't they have double-upload torrents as it's usual in NexusPHP trackers? In that case you can grab the ones that interest you and seed them a lot.

HousEaddict
06.04.11, 21:29
There is very few torrents with 2X upload here (1 torrent at the moment with the 2X tag).. Anyway, it's easy to cheat since everytime i login on tracker i see torrents with more than 150 leechers and 1 seeder..

anon
06.04.11, 22:12
Anyway, it's easy to cheat since everytime i login on tracker i see torrents with more than 150 leechers and 1 seeder..

I'd be ultra-careful with those, specially when faking download. Things aren't always what they look like.

palozu
07.04.11, 15:42
my experience on CHDBits is choose always the torrents with more leech, and seed at a speed of max 700 Kb/s.

Then i don't know if is possible to cheat with higher values.....

MiCRON
07.04.11, 17:55
Hmm, it seems like it's easy to cheat in here. Has anyone here been actually banned at CHD?

pimphead07
07.04.11, 18:15
Hmm, it seems like it's easy to cheat in here. Has anyone here been actually banned at CHD?

yes. A friend of mine did get banned because he forgot to use memory reader. Also, in the homepage you can see stats.. very few people banned overall though. Its a disgrace if you get banned there honestly :P

palozu
07.04.11, 19:49

'til now nope. But is easy chat in CHD, just don't exagerate with the speed.

63li
07.04.11, 20:15
yes ........

how ??.........................
i'm getting 60.000 points per hour it is safe ??

RUBBER
07.04.11, 22:31

hooo mamamia i think that its to much

ciccio
08.04.11, 16:28
how ??.........................

Hi, what's the best way to get bonus poins in CHD? How did you have do 60.000 points just in 1 hour?

lolz
08.04.11, 17:27
Beseeder with uSerenity, I "seed" ~20 torrents atm and get ~58points/hour

/edit : 60.000 means 60k points is it :oh:

MiCRON
08.04.11, 18:00
Okay, so for now, is it safe to use 3mbps down and 1.5mbps up?

lolz
08.04.11, 18:14
Yes and you can go more than that :D

anon
08.04.11, 18:37

I'm inclined to think he meant sixty thousand, yes. When the decimal part is null there's no sense in adding it :unsure:

MiCRON
08.04.11, 20:18
Yes and you can go more than that :D

Lol! How much higher and how old is your account?

ciccio
08.04.11, 22:59

Look that for to have bonus points in CHD you can seed a max of 12 Torrents, the 13th, 14th and so on won't be counted.

In CHD the important is just the time of the seed? Or other things?

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:57 ----------

Look that for to have bonus points in CHD you can seed a max of 12 Torrents, the 13th, 14th and so on won't be counted.

anon
09.04.11, 03:40

All the factors that influence how many points you gain should be listed and explained in the bonus exchange page.

peepin
09.04.11, 05:07
Lol! How much higher and how old is your account?

It doesn't matter, it depends on speed of swarm .
Check the peerlist first then you can find moderate speed .

---------- Post added at 11:07 ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 ----------

[QUOTE=ciccio;261045]

Wrong , people always confuse it as there is many parameters in there .
It counts until you reach the limit of bonus ( should be 57 ) .

lolz
09.04.11, 06:02
My acc is 6 months old, and yes cheating speed is depend on warm speed. Choose a right torrent and check the list. I think the formular is weird, with 12 torrents, I get 54points per hours but with ~20torrent I get 58points per house.

63li
09.04.11, 12:54
yes sorry my mistake
You are currently getting 48.500 point per hour
but after that i only get 80 pt hour
it's not fair
you can go even with 10000 kb/s

palozu
09.04.11, 13:39
maybe the most important factor is the seeding time.

mizo
14.04.11, 17:44
I've been a member for only 8 days and i've uploaded 200 GB :biggrin:

rockhard
14.04.11, 17:49
Is it safe to cheat using mratio v3.5 + memoryreader with rutorrrent emulation with speed around 1mb up and down.I have a seedbox but I am not able to upload with good speed

anon
14.04.11, 19:21
I've been a member for only 8 days and i've uploaded 200 GB :biggrin:

I have uploaded 200 exabytes, but I won't tell you how. :snooty:

Is it safe to cheat using mratio v3.5 + memoryreader with rutorrrent emulation with speed around 1mb up and down.I have a seedbox but I am not able to upload with good speed

Did you try reading this thread first?

mizo
14.04.11, 21:41

what !! :shockkk!:
tell me how you did it :biggrin:

anon
14.04.11, 23:10
Not until you go back to your other post and see what you did wrong :unsure:

The Shutter
14.04.11, 23:24
what !! :shockkk!:
tell me how you did it :biggrin:

200gb in 8 days :)
well to make anon words more clearer , what you did is just brag about the amount you cheated without any extra info (speed , tool ...etc)

mizo
14.04.11, 23:28
Not until you go back to your other post and see what you did wrong :unsure:

what other post ?
do you mean the other topic or else ?

anon
14.04.11, 23:29
Just read above.

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

With above I mean The Shutter's post. For the sake of clarity...

mizo
14.04.11, 23:38
200gb in 8 days :)
well to make anon words more clearer , what you did is just brag about the amount you cheated without any extra info (speed , tool ...etc)

I'm using MR with 430 Kb/s per torrent
and i'm seeding 2 torrents in maximum with a lot of seeders of course :biggrin:

rockhard
15.04.11, 05:07

Yes, I read the previous post but nothing is written about rutorrent emulation.MR works there but what about rutorrent emulation?is it safe.

Resurrection
15.04.11, 05:22
Yes, I read the previous post but nothing is written about rutorrent emulation.MR works there but what about rutorrent emulation?is it safe.

What has an emulation got to do with it? Use correct speeds and everything will be fine...

anon
15.04.11, 18:11
MR works there but what about rutorrent emulation?is it safe.

Read below.

What has an emulation got to do with it?

rTorrent is a BT client for Unix systems. If they see you using that at the same time your browser says you're on Windows, that's going to raise a red flag. This is unlikely to happen, but not unheard of. You could say you're running it via Cygwin, inside a VM or using it on another computer connected to your router, but who does that (or at least the first two)? So to avoid attention you should either edit your U-A string, or use a different emulation.

Other than that the rTorrent emulation should be safe to use.

Resurrection
16.04.11, 07:04
If they see you using that at the same time your browser says you're on Windows

Hehe...You took it to the next level...
If someone has windows,I don't see that guy using rtorrent.
Stranger things have happened though.Its a human mind after all...

BTW when you said rutorrent,you meant rtorrent right?Coz rutorrent is not a client..

anon
17.04.11, 03:23
Hehe...You took it to the next level...
If someone has windows,I don't see that guy using rtorrent.
Stranger things have happened though.Its a human mind after all...

It happened to a couple of users, back when mRatio 2.x.x was brand new. Add my paranoia on top of that and we're all set. :ggrin:

flowerorange
30.04.11, 20:59
i just got a CHD acc. and i have to reach the data :500G ul,100G DL and 2000bouns in 40days, or i will be baned. it's a NexusPHP site. is WM method works there? the update time there is just 15min, so i think the tracker may know something about WM. right now i just faking download about 500K/S and just 30k/s ul.
btw,there are some seedbox guys can buffed 1T just in 2day with real upload!

cheateraddict
30.04.11, 21:16
i just got a CHD acc. and i have to reach the data :500G ul,100G DL and 2000bouns in 40days, or i will be baned. it's a NexusPHP site. is WM method works there? the update time there is just 15min, so i think the tracker may know something about WM. right now i just faking download about 500K/S and just 30k/s ul.

on CHDbits i just uploaded 1 TB in 5 days using mRatio and i haven't any problem...i used speed bellow 1 mb

anon
30.04.11, 21:56
i just got a CHD acc. and i have to reach the data :500G ul,100G DL and 2000bouns in 40days, or i will be baned. it's a NexusPHP site. is WM method works there?

9 pages and you don't know if the Waffles method method works there?

They want seedbox whores, nothing else.

mizo
01.05.11, 00:26
on CHDbits i just uploaded 1 TB in 5 days using mRatio and i haven't any problem...i used speed bellow 1 mb

and how is that possible
i'm cheating also with speeds bellow 1 MB and still didn't reach there in 24 days

anon
01.05.11, 00:27
He cheated on multiple torrents? Otherwise, it's impossible to make 1TB in five days at 1MB/s.

flowerorange
01.05.11, 01:09
He cheated on multiple torrents? Otherwise, it's impossible to make 1TB in five days at 1MB/s.

they got a seedbox with a upload speed like 32m/s on one torrent.
btw, my english suck. somebody said dont flash and stop before update or would got instant baned. so i'm confused whether WM works there?

mizo
01.05.11, 01:42

yes i know
but i think cheating on multiple will get you banned
especially with a high speed
i tried that before and got banned

anon
01.05.11, 01:56
somebody said dont flash and stop before update or would got instant baned. so i'm confused whether WM works there?

Was it "don't flash and stop before the update", or "don't flash, and stop before the update"? Punctuation can make a difference. In the latter case, it means WM would work there. :gcreepy:

yes i know

Apparently it didn't get our guy banned... yet.

pimphead07
01.05.11, 23:07
If you have a look at the ban list, there are hardly a few hundreds (~500) ppl banned which would suggest that they dont have great scripts and admins dont bother checking up much.. so I am not surprised he hasnt been banned yet

illusive
02.05.11, 05:23
yes i know
especially with a high speed
i tried that before and got banned

I tried too with a lot of torrents. speed of upload under 1 Mb all the time on torrents with high leechers. VEM mostly and mRatio sometimes.

anon
02.05.11, 16:43
If you have a look at the ban list, there are hardly a few hundreds (~500) ppl banned which would suggest that they dont have great scripts and admins dont bother checking up much..

With the amount of seedbox whores they imported, should they care, anyway? :idunno:

I'm guessing their attitude is the same as on FL.ro or TL (in the past) - get lots of users and good speeds on your place, and only ban the terribly obvious cheaters. You clean a bit of the bad users and the site thrives.

flowerorange
02.05.11, 17:33
With the amount of seedbox whores they imported, should they care, anyway? :idunno:

I'm guessing their attitude is the same as on FL.ro or TL (in the past) - get lots of users and good speeds on your place, and only ban the terribly obvious cheaters. You clean a bit of the bad users and the site thrives.
the index show only 400+ users baned, it is not the total number of baned user. because the baned users would be deleted in 4 weeks and it would not be showed in the baned list.
if i were the admin, more cheating users would be baned,i just see a stupid guy cheating seeding, the seeding list only got 2 users!
and alot of users using rm without memory reader shown Azureus client..

anon
02.05.11, 21:11
if i were the admin, more cheating users would be baned,i just see a stupid guy cheating seeding, the seeding list only got 2 users!

I don't understand this - did he jump as seeder when the torrent had just been uploaded?

and alot of users using rm without memory reader shown Ar client..

Same here, I don't know what "Ar client" means.

Großmutter
02.05.11, 21:25
Cange the Staff my emailadress if i want?

flowerorange
02.05.11, 21:47
I don't understand this - did he jump as seeder when the torrent had just been uploaded?

Same here, I don't know what "Ar client" means.
yes,just uploaded.

it's azureus 3.05 client.

Imacheater
03.05.11, 01:34

It is possible
I made about 50TB in 6 weeks there

anon
03.05.11, 01:47
It is possible

1 day is 86400 seconds. Assuming a constant upload of 1MB/s, that's 86.4GB per day. 86.4*5 is 432 which is < 1000 gigs.

flux1
03.05.11, 14:58
so with RM + MR + WM with 1mb/s on 4-5 torrents will be fine?

Imacheater
03.05.11, 16:22
1 day is 86400 seconds. Assuming a constant upload of 1MB/s, that's 86.4GB per day. 86.4*5 is 432 which is < 1000 gigs.

I mean, he can cheated on many torrents without being get caught because there are a lot of members in CHD own seedboxes

Extraterrestrial
04.05.11, 22:33
just wanna say that cheating there is so easy with rm+memory(up speed = 350kb/s and you can use more, just dont go too high) reader and finding a good torrent isnt hard there, so many leechers.
another thing, dont try to flash or to use higher speed then stop before update = instant ban ;) ---> like me :D

WM with RM up to 500kb/s pro torrent!

it's a NexusPHP site. is WM method works there? the update time there is just 15min, so i think the tracker may know something about WM.!

^^

A reasonable question with contradictory answers, if WM works, what's the reasonable speed to use giving the fact that the update time is 15 minutes?

mizo
04.05.11, 22:56
^^

A reasonable question with contradictory answers, if WM works, what's the reasonable speed to use giving the fact that the update time is 15 minutes?

u can cheat without WM with a speed below 1MB/s
i'm cheating now on 3 torrents with a lot of seeders and peers without WM with a speed between 500 and 570 KB/s

flowerorange
08.05.11, 15:03
i use mratio faking dl and ul. it's very easy to cheat there without WM. just set to average speed. there are a lot of seedbox whore. just pick the newest and FL torrent. it's very safe.
Remember do not jump to the first place in the leacher list .I have saw some1 got baned for this.

mizo
10.05.11, 15:32
is GT working with CHD ?

flowerorange
10.05.11, 17:10
is GT working with CHD ?

i think it works safely in CHD though i never use GT. just pick some torrents with more than 50 leechers.

mizo
10.05.11, 17:23
i think it works safely in CHD though i never use GT. just pick some torrents with more than 50 leechers.

i want to know for sure if it's working or not
i won't risk my acc

kunna
10.05.11, 19:07
is GT working with CHD ?

what is gt stands for?

can i use 4 mb/s upload speed for new torrents?

GymTanAndLaundry
10.05.11, 19:11
what is gt stands for?

can i use 4 mb/s upload speed for new torrents?

GT stands for GreedyTorrent
GTL stands for Gym, Tan and Laundry!

anon
10.05.11, 19:50
GT stands for GreedyTorrent

We wanted to make it a tooltip-enabled acronym like RM or MR but it messed the HTML code up.

Boo4an
15.05.11, 21:51
WM 10MB/s work well

flux1
16.05.11, 15:32
WM 10MB/s work well

one torrent ? or

flowerorange
16.05.11, 19:14
one torrent ? or

dont flash, the system will automatically ban the user cheating upload speed over 50M/S.
WM 10M/S is OK, but had better upload the amounts no more than 2.0 ratio and it would be safe.
dont buff too much with a new acc, you may jump to the top10, haha...

mizo
16.05.11, 19:22
WM 10M/S is OK, but had better upload the amounts no more than 2.0 ratio and it would be safe.

I've cheated there with more than 2.0 ratio and now i'm power user
u can cheat whatever amount you want but with a torrent has a lot of leechers

flowerorange
17.05.11, 12:18
I've cheated there with more than 2.0 ratio and now i'm power user
u can cheat whatever amount you want but with a torrent has a lot of leechers

I means the ratio of each torrents had better less than 2.0. Because if the moderator check your profile, you would got much lesser suspicious.
I always cheat on freeleech torrents coz the FL one usually has a lot of leechers and the global ratio could be very high.

it's very easy to cheat on this tracker. Remember DO NOT flash. It maybe got baned by the system automatically.

mizo
17.05.11, 16:25
I means the ratio of each torrents had better less than 2.0. Because if the moderator check your profile, you would got much lesser suspicious.
I always cheat on freeleech torrents coz the FL one usually has a lot of leechers and the global ratio could be very high.

i know what you meant
the ratio of one torrent is higher than 2.0
sometimes i reach ratio about 19.0 and still not banned
and this is because there are a lot of seedboxes there and a lot of leechers too on the new torrents so if you cheated with lower speeds and for a long time it won't be a problem as only if it has a lot of leechers

buta
19.05.11, 04:16
just keep an eye out on the peerlist here. I got banned here once because i was the only one whose completed % was like 80 others were still in 40-50.. That can get into trouble even though the cheating ratio was less than 1

flowerorange
19.05.11, 10:36
just keep an eye out on the peerlist here. I got banned here once because i was the only one whose completed % was like 80 others were still in 40-50.. That can get into trouble even though the cheating ratio was less than 1

I have seen couple users got baned for this reason.
So usually, when the torrent just uploaded, I start downloading with a very low speed or even 0. When someone complete download , I can use a very high speed like 10m/s, and the average speed looks reasonable.

DriftKing
15.06.11, 12:45
Is it safe to " Be seeder in userenity without downloading anythig ?" I just want to get some bonus point there. so I want to some popular scenetorrent and jump as direct seeder with userenity. and other thing, How much point per hour will be safe ?

mizo
15.06.11, 13:09
Is it safe to " Be seeder in userenity without downloading anythig ?" I just want to get some bonus point there. so I want to some popular scenetorrent and jump as direct seeder with userenity. and other thing, How much point per hour will be safe ?

i don't think it's a good idea to jump as a seeder directly
because they have a snatchlist and they can see that you didn't download anything and yet you are a seeder

there is a limit for the points per hour

shoulder
15.06.11, 13:14
The maximum points a user can get is 50.
As for joining as seeder, on scene releases it should work but I've never tried myself.
Why you don't just leech free releases and seed them afterwards?

mizo
15.06.11, 14:16

they say that there is a limit per hour
so how can we get 50 per hour ?

DriftKing
15.06.11, 14:32
I already have more 80 torrents in my snatchlist.but I dont have actual file in my hdd.so now I put that torrent in userenity with beseeder setting it will be ok ? obiviously I want to reach 50000 point and if I get 50 point per hour and I put my pc on 18 hours per day it will take nearly 2 month to rich at 50000 point. and during that period if i send 0 kb upload that to the tracker it will be suspicious or not ?

anon
15.06.11, 18:32
You'll be fine.

flowerorange
15.06.11, 20:28

50+/h can be easily reached..You didnt count in the "0.6 point for each torrent you are seeding"
So, the maximum points is 50+0.6*12=57.2

THC
15.06.11, 20:47
Only a maximum of 12 torrents are counted? I wonder why they put this rule... Maybe in order to make those points harder to gain...

Well if you have only 12 shots then you'd better seed some big torrents because I think their size matters too, right?

DriftKing
15.06.11, 21:34
Only a maximum of 12 torrents are counted?

It's actually doesnt work imo. Whenever I add torrents for seeding, bonus points are also growing up.

flowerorange
16.06.11, 04:39
It's actually doesnt work imo. Whenever I add torrents for seeding, bonus points are also growing up.

it means if you seed 13 torrents, and the total size of the torrents is only 1M, you can still get 0.6*12=7.2 points per hour.

THC
16.06.11, 13:48
Here's what I'd do to gain some BP and also build a nice buffer: I would use RM or mRatio with an UP speed < 1 MB/s on CHD releases and popular packs (the more torrents the better) for as long as possible. I think that's the key to success on CHDBits. Good luck! :top:

flowerorange
16.06.11, 15:11
I would use RM or mRatio with an UP speed < 1 MB/s on CHD releases and popular packs (the more torrents the better) for as long as possible. I think that's the key to success on CHDBits. Good luck! :top:

cheating on packs is not wise choice ,mate. You should watch the peerlist now and then..The peerlist make it much easier to cheat here.

DriftKing
16.06.11, 15:37
..........on CHD releases and popular packs

I learned in my cheating life, Never cheat with packs but it will never hurt if it's fresh !

it means if you seed 13 torrents, and the total size of the torrents is only 1M, you can still get 0.6*12=7.2 points per hour

Really I never figure out what CHDBits want to say with this puzzle and I m sure I will never because didn't try to figure out it !

You get following karma points per hour by seeding:

The number of karma points gained per hour is given by the following formula
A = sigma( ( 1 - 10 ^ ( - Ti / T0 ) ) * Si * ( 1 + sqrt( 2 ) * 10 ^ ( - ( Ni - 1 ) / ( N0 - 1 ) ) )
B = B0 * 2 / pi * arctan( A / L )
where
A is an intermediate variable
Ti is the ith torrent's Time Alive (TA), i.e. time elapsed since the torrent was uploaded, in weeks
T0 is a parameter. T0 = 4
Si is the ith torrent's size, in GB
Ni is the number of current seeders of the ith torrent
N0 is a parameter. N0 = 7
B is the number of karma points gained by seeding in an hour
B0 is a parameter, which stands for the maximum bonus points per hour a user can get by seeding. B0 = 50
L is a parameter. L = 300

I am now doing only one thing, Jump in the new freeleech torrent download with it RM and put it seeding on with userenity. because I dont want upload I already there more than 3 tb. so its just for BP. but one thing I know whenever I add new torrent at seeding my bph is growing up. so I never tried to solve above puzzle.

THC
16.06.11, 18:24
Packs are safe on this tracker because there are a lot of peers and you can check the peer list and see that users have huge upload speeds on packs too. But if you want only BP then you'd better put a smaller upload speed and you'll have no problems ;)

anon
16.06.11, 19:35
Really I never figure out what CHDBits want to say with this puzzle and I m sure I will never because didn't try to figure out it !

do the math - Wiktionary (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/do_the_math) :wtongue:

flowerorange
01.08.11, 09:48
seems RM and mR do not work on CHDbits recently.
it shows "incorrect bencode data" on mR 3.5 and 3.6

The Shutter
01.08.11, 10:05
seems RM and mR do not work on CHDbits recently.
it shows "incorrect bencode data" on mR 3.5 and 3.6

it's a common tracker error , you can update to mr 3.7 . also add a ss of the options you used.

flowerorange
01.08.11, 13:26
it's a common tracker error , you can update to mr 3.7 . also add a ss of the options you used.

tried mR 3.7, still not works

mizo
01.08.11, 14:17
yes i have the same error in MR 3.5 and 3.7.1

anon
01.08.11, 19:07
"incorrect bencode data"

That was reported yesterday. Same infamous error as on ADC.

chacha
02.08.11, 08:33
Yer same with the error.
Hopefully someone can get this to work again.
Also not working with ratiomaster 1.9.1

The Shutter
02.08.11, 19:37
i've read the thread but i'm confused some users said they used 10mb/s using wm others said 1mb/s using wm , what speed should i use to be safe?

Khanna
02.08.11, 22:57
i've read the thread but i'm confused some users said they used 10mb/s using wm others said 1mb/s using wm , what speed should i use to be safe?

if both work then it's up to you to decide what speed to use, depends on how much upload/buffer you want.
maybe not 1 or 10 then try 5MB/s:wtongue:

mizo
02.08.11, 23:14

i've used 4 torrents all at once and with a speed of 450KB/s without using WM
i think there is no need for it except if you are gonna use a huge speed like 10MB/s

flowerorange
03.08.11, 04:55
it's a NexusPHP tracker.
so >100MB/S would result in instant ban.
>1MB/S with only 3 leechers would go to cheat list.
so technically, 10MB/S with WM on a busy torrent is fine.

chacha
03.08.11, 11:03
Update. RatioMaster (1.9.1) is working again with CHDBits.

flowerorange
03.08.11, 11:40
yeah, mR works again...dont know why..

WTF
03.08.11, 13:26
A method of anti-cheater, huh ?

flowerorange
03.08.11, 14:07
I think its a sever's error.
they just move the sever to USA.

WTF
03.08.11, 14:09
I think its a sever's error.
so you can't use the "normal" client at that time, too ?

flowerorange
03.08.11, 14:25
utorrent is fine..
but I was told that the sever banned delgue client at that time.
and now, delgue back to work.
I think they didnt have time to bother the script when they are busying moving sever. ;)

anon
03.08.11, 19:36
A method of anti-cheater, huh ?

They'd have left it on if that was the case :wtongue:

I think some tracker admins believe "security" is something you eat. Moving servers to the States... seriously? That's begging to be raided.

shoulder
03.08.11, 23:08
Are you sure the actual servers are there or maybe it's just a proxy?

About the torrent errors.
Their servers were sometimes pretty overloaded so when downloading a torrent they may time out so you may download a corrupt torrent.

flowerorange
04.08.11, 04:17
I think some tracker admins believe "security" is something you eat. Moving servers to the States... seriously? That's begging to be raided.

They have got several attacks when the sever was in China.
I dont think USA has legal right to bother a Chinese site, even their sever is in USA.
CHDbits is not HDbits. ;)

anon
04.08.11, 04:25
I dont think USA has legal right to bother a Chinese site, even their sever is in USA.

That's exactly the problem. The server is on the US and thus American laws apply, which means they can get their asses kicked regardless of where the site or its staff may originally come from.

Actually, they're not the only place making this mistake. Pretome and TT are both hosted on the United States. So was IPT until they moved to Russia.

hdbits
14.08.11, 01:26
i want do fake upload on chdbits. i've read some posts here

first, whats WM ?
second, im confused how can i do ?

2mb/s with 5 torrents till 1:2 is cool ?

anon
14.08.11, 02:54
i've read some posts here

first, whats WM ?
second, im confused how can i do ?

My advice to you, read even more.

hdbits
14.08.11, 12:33
whats mean of WM ?

mizo
14.08.11, 18:05
whats mean of WM ?

don't you understand the words " Read even more " ?

The Shutter
14.08.11, 18:27
whats mean of WM ?

use search

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

-------

was banned for using wm @ 1mb/s upload 900kb/s download on a new torrent with 20seeders , 100+leechers. account is old over 5 months.

anon
14.08.11, 18:47
was banned for using wm @ 1mb/s upload 900kb/s download on a new torrent with 20seeders , 100+leechers. account is old over 5 months.

5 leechers for every seeder sounds a bit too much, what kind of torrent was it?

flowerorange
14.08.11, 19:20

Wow, CHDbits staff is getting experienced..what is the buffer?
watching the peerlist is always a safe way to cheat without WM.

The Shutter
14.08.11, 20:38
5 leechers for every seeder sounds a bit too much, what kind of torrent was it?

bluray movie i think 20~30gb in size

Wow, CHDbits staff is getting experienced..what is the buffer?
watching the peerlist is always a safe way to cheat without WM.

ratio for the torrent was 1.0xx , i didn't cheat that much ... used waffles method + used a reasonable speed :top:

mizo
15.08.11, 01:33
used waffles method + used a reasonable speed :top:

there is no need for WM there
you can cheat with a speed up to 2MB/s in a torrent that has many leechers and seeders
don't use WM
i cheated 1TB in one month without using WM

flowerorange
15.08.11, 05:08
bluray movie i think 20~30gb in size

ratio for the torrent was 1.0xx , i didn't cheat that much ... used waffles method + used a reasonable speed :top:
If you cheat with WM several times with the same speed on the same torrent..they can check every announcement and find out your speed is exactly the same each time..That would convince the staff that you are cheating.

The Shutter
15.08.11, 13:51
If you cheat with WM several times with the same speed on the same torrent..they can check every announcement and find out your speed is exactly the same each time..That would convince the staff that you are cheating.

several times on same torrent !!! every time i use a different speed , i cheat on a single torrent then seed for 3-4 days..

matrixcoder
22.10.11, 12:10
is it safe to login at chdbits through public proxy sites, or they disable the account login in through proxy, anyone please confirm

thanks

anon
22.10.11, 18:14
is it safe to login at chdbits through public proxy sites

You mean those PHP ones like HideMyAss? I'd go the extra mile and use one of these (http://elite-proxies.blogspot.com/). The fact they aren't extremely easy to use can make them, hm, somewhat safer.

matrixcoder
22.10.11, 20:19
thanks anon for the elite proxy link, i hope they are safe to login at chdbits

You mean those PHP ones like HideMyAss? I'd go the extra mile and use one of these (http://elite-proxies.blogspot.com/). The fact they aren't extremely easy to use can make them, hm, somewhat safer.

anon
22.10.11, 20:20
Did you know there's a Thanks button? :unsure:

flowerorange
23.10.11, 02:30
NexusPHP based tracker do have script to detect multiple accounts log in with the same ip address..
But CHDbits staff dont care so much about it unless they caught you do something wrong.

kostas13
01.11.11, 23:08
They have the script and believe me they use it...

anon
01.11.11, 23:21
Then go the extra mile and change your IP instead of taking risks. I forgot to ask matrixcoder why he had to use a proxy. :idunno:

Noname03
02.12.11, 12:29
What speed should I use to be safe? Considering that in 1 month I had to do 30 GB download and 30 GB upload. Please give me advice..

mizo
02.12.11, 12:32
What speed should I use to be safe? Considering that in 1 month I had to do 30 GB download and 30 GB upload. Please give me advice..

did you try to find out that yourself by searching this thread ?

Noname03
02.12.11, 12:56
did you try to find out that yourself by searching this thread ?

Since yesterday I'm reading posts in this thread.. and I saw people who tried using speed like 10 MB/s.. people who used 1 MB/s..
The Shutter said "was banned for using wm @ 1mb/s upload 900kb/s download on a new torrent with 20seeders , 100+leechers. account is old over 5 months."
I just want to do what's safe

flowerorange
02.12.11, 16:34
Since yesterday I'm reading posts in this thread.. and I saw people who tried using speed like 10 MB/s.. people who used 1 MB/s..
The Shutter said "was banned for using wm @ 1mb/s upload 900kb/s download on a new torrent with 20seeders , 100+leechers. account is old over 5 months."
I just want to do what's safe
watch the peerlist and set reasonable speed...No need to use WM on CHDbits.
<10MB/S is safe on free new packs.

ParamouR
09.12.11, 23:31
Hey I don't get this how does their SLTR thing work exactly it seems buggy ? Since 2 days I'm seeding 2_torrent with a torrent leeching still it doesn't increase the SLTR :confused:

shoulder
09.12.11, 23:40
SLTR?

ParamouR
10.12.11, 00:15
they have some 'Se./Le. Time Ratio' thing which is so irritating to me :mad:

shoulder
10.12.11, 00:28
Well, I don't know how it works exactly to be honest, so I can't help you. :frown:

anon
10.12.11, 01:03
Honestly, I have no idea of what it could be either, and don't feel like guessing. Is there no explanation in their FAQ/rules? There should be.

By the way, from what I've read elsewhere, reaching peasant status during your probationary period results in swift account death, so try to avoid that.

shoulder
10.12.11, 01:30
It's the Ratio of Seeding Time to Leeching Time, but it's not known how those times are counted.
My guess would be if you seed 2 torrents while leeching one (all 3 torrents running for the exact same time, the ones seeding have not been snatched) it should be 2, but I could be wrong.

ParamouR
10.12.11, 01:38
What's my ratio? and what's my SLTR or "Se./Le. Time Ratio"?

"ratio", it's on the left-top of pages.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=12122

It's important to distinguish between your overall ratio and the individual ratio on each torrent you may be seeding or leeching. The overall ratio takes into account the total uploaded and downloaded from your account since you joined the site. The individual ratio takes into account those values for each torrent.

You may see two symbols instead of a number: "Inf.", which is just an abbreviation for Infinity, and means that you have downloaded 0 bytes while uploading a non-zero amount (ul/dl becomes infinity); "---", which should be read as "non-available", and shows up when you have both downloaded and uploaded 0 bytes (ul/dl = 0/0 which is an indeterminate amount).

"SLTR or Se./Le. Time Ratio" , it's in your userdetails.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=12123&d=1323476910

This is what their FAQ says but still I fail to grasp :frown:

THC
10.12.11, 08:53
You seed a torrent for 24 hours. Then you leech one for 1 hour. Then your SLTR will be 24/1 = 24. It's that simple. Good luck!

leechmodder
10.12.11, 10:06
It basically shows that you have seeded 12 times than you have downloaded. If you don't download anything but keep on seeding, this ratio will increase faster.

anon
10.12.11, 18:08
So if your download speed is slow, you have to seed a lot more...

flowerorange
11.12.11, 08:36
download some small and well seeded torrents and keep seeding them..its a piece of cake.

Imothep
12.01.12, 19:22
Hey guys i jus cheat for the first time on CHD with mr on a pack seeders over 100 and leechers over 30 all god i down 100% but i set the up speed on 480 kb/s and down to 3mb now how much should i keep the torrent to seed his ratio is 0,3 for now I did not use wm is a problem that,i monitored the peers all the time it ok like this and `how much should i keep in mr?
Thx in advance for advice

wha
13.01.12, 03:23
Few months old account. Cheating with RM + MR at ~600kp on ~10 new torrents.

flowerorange
13.01.12, 06:01
Hey guys i jus cheat for the first time on CHD with mr on a pack seeders over 100 and leechers over 30 all god i down 100% but i set the up speed on 480 kb/s and down to 3mb now how much should i keep the torrent to seed his ratio is 0,3 for now I did not use wm is a problem that,i monitored the peers all the time it ok like this and `how much should i keep in mr?
Thx in advance for advice

Watch the peerlist, if the number of leecher is <5, make sure your upload speed is <100kb/s..They have script to detect cheating if the (leecher < 3 AND upload speed >***).
If it's a busy and new torrent, keep your ratio < 3 AND upload speed< 10Mb/s is definitely safe.
jump as seeder is not recommended , especially when no users have finished download the torrent(got banned by staff or reported by other users).

PackingTape
20.01.12, 13:51
I can vouch for advice above. It works for me very well.

jimit1711
07.02.12, 17:28
Hey,

I have been a member at CHDbits for 10 days and it ain't a bad tracker. You get really nice speeds on new torrents. I was able to upload 270 GB in a week with new and freeleech torrents. They now have the condition of UL & DL to be 30GB each and the SLTR to be 6.

Getting the required upload and download is pretty easy in 30days. Regarding SLTR, it is exactly what it says. If you are seeding 20 torrents for a day and leeching 1 for that day your SLTR would be 20/1=20. It is updated every 24 hours. To make sure that your SLTR is high just go ahead and download the smallest torrents you can find on the tracker and download like 30 of them. It might add up to a few MB and nobody might be leeching it but that does not matters. All that matters is the number of torrents you are seeding.

I bought the invite to CHDbits and have a seedbox (I know, i know.. don't judge me :biggrin:) . I was not familiar with sb-innovation :smile: . Now that i am, i'm cancelling my seedbox subscription and promise that i would never pay for an invite either.

I need a little help though. I read all the pages here and there were too many tools mentioned. I am familiar with mRatio and RM. Could someone please answer these questions and help me out.

What tool(s) to use on CHDbits ?
What is the idle speed & torrent (size,seeder,leecher,date uploaded) ?
What options to use for uSerenity ? Should i check the 6th box or not ?
If i have to use speed of less than 1MBps then why shouldn't i use my home internet (it has an upload speed of approximately 1MBps) ?
What should i do to increase bonus points ? Download a lot of torrents but not any files inside them :confused: ? How does beseeder works ?

I know noobs like me are really demanding now days but if you help me today i would help another noob tomorrow ;)

Thanks

anon
07.02.12, 20:29
I bought the invite to CHDbits and have a seedbox (I know, i know.. don't judge me :biggrin:) .

Judge you for what? As long as you don't abuse your seedbox making it tough for other people to keep a ratio, there's hardly a problem with it.

What should i do to increase bonus points ? Download a lot of torrents but not any files inside them ? How does beseeder works ?

Do a little searching... :wwink:

jimit1711
07.02.12, 21:58
Judge you for what? As long as you don't abuse your seedbox making it tough for other people to keep a ratio, there's hardly a problem with it.

I knew that would be the answer and it is fair enough. I'm at work, would try to read all about uSerenity and different terms first. The reason i made the above post is to have a clear indication about SLTR. I do not abuse the seedbox. It's just 100Mbps and i use it for 6-7 trackers so everyone gets a little slice. The thing that i am more sad about is paying for invite. Anyways you start off as a noob :D

jimit1711
09.02.12, 03:29
Hey,

I figured the whole beseeder and userenity thing. I would go with ~20 torrents of greater than 100gb but the problem here is if i have never downloaded those then wouldn't the tracker get suspicious.
I read the thing about scene releases but CHD has none :(

What should i do ?

anon
09.02.12, 03:32
I think you know what not to do.

By the way, CHD may not be a scene group but I've seen their releases on other trackers. You can argue you got them there. Maybe.

ParamouR
09.02.12, 04:01
Hey,
I would go with ~20 torrents of greater than 100gb
They consider only the first 12 torrents for the BP with the highest in size of the torrents.

the problem here is if i have never downloaded those then wouldn't the tracker get suspicious.
I read the thing about scene releases but CHD has none :(

What should i do ?
you can download and seed any torrent with users above 5 atleast and make a 1:1 ratio rather than doing the hassle of checking other trackers for scene releases. There something called as freeleech torrents if you do the same you could easily get good BP as well as ratio.

jimit1711
09.02.12, 04:19
Ok. I was getting 7-8 BP earlier and i was seeding 23 really small torrents for SLTR. I just got done with a torrent of over 300 GB (Actually downloaded). Now i'm seeding this huge torrent and my BP/hour has bumped to ~35. That means the huge torrent seeding is helping. What if i seed the huge torrent from my computer and fake seed it from another computer ? Then if they ask me about the upload i have actually downloaded it :) Say what ?

jimit1711
10.02.12, 09:18
I am back and i can confirm this :

Seeding torrents with 4-5 MBps works (all torrents had over a 100 seeds and peers). Did not use memory reader (so i guess it is safe).

For bonus points just pick 12 torrents of size 100GB over and add it to userenity with no files selected and options 1,3,4,5,6 selected. Works like a charm. Anywhere between 48-52 points/hour.

ParamouR
10.02.12, 17:20
Did not use memory reader (so i guess it is safe).
No you need to use memory reader otherwise it becomes easy for Staff to detect your cheating.
Good luck ;)

perpec
11.03.12, 23:39
Very easy tracker to cheat on, specialy becouse of they new torrent freeleech you can get very nice buffer with minimum risk.
I used speeds even up to 8MB/s in total on few torrents and it works perfectly :D

BTW what is your bigger speed you use to cheat on this tracker?

BTW 2 Why this and any other Chinease tracker isn't on this thread: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=294