PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

MelvinMeow
25.02.10, 04:13
Been a while since my last post.

Just wanted to say hello to anon and the boys.
How's things going?

saebrtooth
25.02.10, 05:31
Things are going good :biggrin:

Hey the last time you were here, it was also the same time I was coming in. Like changing of the guard sort of but on opposite sides hehehe. Funny post by the way "the fun thread"

Nice to have you back and stay longer this time :wink:

cheatos
25.02.10, 14:34
hello melvin,
hope you're Ok

good luck with everything[everything includes busting cheaters too ;)]

kazuya
25.02.10, 15:56

How's things going?

hi lol.well how to say,only problem that i have is to decide on which tracker to start first downloading & cheating :biggrin:

anon
25.02.10, 16:41
How's things going?

Hey Melvin, nice to see you around here. Things are well, just fine. How's your coding project going?

SBfreak
25.02.10, 17:00

How's things going?

Hello there.:wink2:
My RL went crazy atm so less SB-i from now on.:icon_angry[1]:
How's TopHos doing?I didn't hear anything of it since I gave away my account.:smile:

MelvinMeow
26.02.10, 00:07
I browse here maybe once every 2 - 3 weeks I just haven't seen any topics of interest so haven't been posting.
(Plus I was harassing the staff on FST for a while too. I got tired of owning them in their thread. They are still crying about it now even after I haven't posted there in at least 2 weeks.)

Eh the coding project has been going quite well tbh.
I would post snapshots but the images are hosted on tophos and I am too lazy to upload them to imageshit I mean shack...
If one of you guys cares to upload them and post them here feel free to do so.
You can find the thread Here (http://www.tophos.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=4614#36281). (Copy the url don't click on it.)

I haven't been busting many cheaters tbh I have been spending most of my freetime coding.
Seems the regular crew is still here posting away..
Glad to see everyone is doing good.
Post again tomorrow maybe ;)

anon
26.02.10, 00:22
Thanks, I just had a look. What's up with the black and blue header and borders? Perhaps I'm just too used to your current layout/colors after visiting Tophos every now and then, but in my opinion it just doesn't suit the site well. I was reminded of TB.ro's current design...

MelvinMeow
26.02.10, 03:25
Ahhh just going for something new as far as the site design goes.
I have basically been revamping the same source over and over again for over 6 yrs.
(Back since I was staff on the original TB.)
I improved on it alot database side like we barely even use any server resources and alot of other sites are shocked at the way the back-end is written.
9:29PM up 133 days, 41 mins, 0 users, load averages: 0.39, 0.23, 0.16

I decided to focus on giving the site a face-lift this time around.
So have been working on that side of things, while still working on revamping alot of the back-end code at the same time. I have been adding caching to quite a few pages this time around where I never ever even focused on that before.

I never even seen tb.ro before but I guess I see what you were getting at with that comment just by looking at their main page without being logged in.
I think I'm going more of a highly graphical side to the site similar to what SCC, ScL, and TL use but making it have a nicer more friendly feel to it at the same time.
Don't worry were not going 100% professional with the designs and all I still plan on adding the funny side of the styles as well as a new shitlist to the new site still too ;)

Instab
26.02.10, 05:22
sounds good. i like that approach. although i haven't seen neither the old nor the new style but your attitude looks promising.

GotIt
26.02.10, 09:12
I look forward to more fun times ahead with MelvinMeow :biggrin:

SBcheater
26.02.10, 12:34
I still plan on adding the funny side of the styles as well as a new shitlist to the new site still too ;)

Oh yea ! the only thing I like at tophos is your adamlist oh I meant to say shitlist please improve it and put more details.