PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on SilverSeed (SS)

ares
15.02.10, 00:00
Hi guys,

I've created another thread and this time it's about cheating at SS. :biggrin: I logged into my account there and I saw no upload or download, so I asked myself, "How could I cheat here?" and SB-I instantly popped into my head. :tongue:

So yes, back on topic - any tips? :top:

anon
15.02.10, 00:02
I logged into my account there and I saw no upload or download, so I asked myself, "How could I cheat here?" and SB-I instantly popped into my head. :tongue:

Meaning it took a while before you thought of SB-I? :huh:

They're open, so feel free to make a dupe and try flashing it.

ares
15.02.10, 00:10
Meaning it took a while before you thought of SB-I? :huh:

They're open, so feel free to make a dupe and try flashing it.

Um, no...I just kinda tried to make the thread entertaining. Seems like I fail at that though. :frown:

I want others to give me some tips instead as I have no idea if they'll ban my IP and disable my other account as well, so yeah...

anon
15.02.10, 00:11
I have no idea if they'll ban my IP and disable my other account as well, so yeah...

Follow the usual tips and use a proxy to browse and announce in your second account! I doubt SS has taken measures against them yet.

Instab
15.02.10, 00:12
Um, no...I just kinda tried to make the thread entertaining. Seems like I fail at that though. :frown:

I want others to give me some tips instead as I have no idea if they'll ban my IP and disable my other account as well, so yeah...

use different ips of course :wink:

ares
15.02.10, 00:15
Follow the usual tips and use a proxy to browse and announce in your second account! I doubt SS has taken measures against them yet.

Hm, I don't know anything about using a proxy to announce. :rolleyes:

use different ips of course :wink:

Yeah, I think I could have figured that out. :tongue: I have problems with that though and I recall anon saying something about spoofing the MAC, but it seems a bit too much for me and could affect some things from working properly.

anon
15.02.10, 00:16
Hm, I don't know anything about using a proxy to announce. :rolleyes:

No problem, I'm here to help! Check this out:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4279

Instab
15.02.10, 00:18
Yeah, I think I could have figured that out. :tongü: I have problems with that though and I recall anon saying something about spoofing the MAC, but it seems a bit too much for me and could affect some things from working properly.

no need to fiddle with the mac address. just change the ip, clean cookies, fake a different useragent and set a different port in your client

anon
15.02.10, 00:19
fake a different useragent and set a different port in your client

Those are good tips for high-level trackers, but it's a bit of overkill for SilverSeed :tongue:

Instab
15.02.10, 00:25
yeah, then just forget about them

ares
15.02.10, 00:55
Lmfao, I flashed with PMR right after signing up, but I think I did the announce with proxy thing wrong. :rolling_eyes:

Does anyone know where I can get the client file for uTorrent 2.0 btw?

Instab
15.02.10, 00:59
Dös anyone know where I can get the client file for uTorrent 2.0 btw?

the usual place :wink:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12691&page=7#post163552

ares
15.02.10, 01:18
the usual place :wink:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12691&page=7#post163552

Excellent, now I can actually resume cheating! :klatsch_3:

anon
15.02.10, 17:37

I wouldn't have said that if I were you. :unsure:

ares
16.02.10, 00:50