PDA

View Full Version : Using the Extreme Mod with uTorrent? No, it's not possible

cooldude
07.02.10, 15:22
can Vuze Extreme Mod be used with utorrent ?
i am using vuze with extreme mod !
but how would i know that the mod is working or not !
no logs like in gt or rf !

but i did not like vuze at all plz tell me the way to use mod with u torrent !:frown::frown:

thanks !

my stats are not updating correctly !

plz give your few minutes to this post also
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781&page=10#post165002

Vation
07.02.10, 15:45
First of All read Rules: SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Forum Rules (http://www.sb-innovation.de/misc.php?do=cfrules)

To get things straight:

RF(Ratio Faker) i is proxy tool.
GT(Greedy Torrent) i is proxy tool.
Any bittorrent client connects to proxy tool and proxy tool connects to the tracker.

Vuze Extreme Mod is not a tool it is standalone bittorrent client just with special cheating options additional shu panel.

Client for example are (uTorrent, Vuze, Bittorrent, Bitcomet)

Mod means modified client

So client is not a tool.

Vuze is not a tool, it is a modified client that does not need Ratiofaker(doeas not need any cheating proxy tool).

Spoofing means pretending that Vuze is other client in peer and tracker communication.

So it can pretend it is uTorrent, you can use utorrent and Vuze at same time for different purposes.
4.3.0.5_B1 spoofs are not so perfect - full memebers have access to newer.

Well spoofed for sure is bittornado, there are some doubts about spoofing uTorrent by this version of Vuze mod.

Do not make insistent demands Moderators are watching us so stay low profile and read i mean read and think not just look.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17104&page=13

cooldude
07.02.10, 16:05
First of All read Rules: SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Forum Rules (http://www.sb-innovation.de/misc.php?do=cfrules)

To get things straight:

RF(Ratio Faker) i is proxy tool.
GT(Greedy Torrent) i is proxy tool.
Any bittorrent client connects to proxy tool and proxy tool connects to the tracker.

Vuze Extreme Mod is not a tool it is standalone bittorrent client just with special cheating options additional shu panel.

Client for example are (uTorrent, Vuze, Bittorrent, Bitcomet)

Mod means modified client

Vuze is not a tool, it is a modified client that does not need Ratiofaker.

Spoofing means pretending that Vuze is other client in peer and tracker communication.

So it can pretend it is uTorrent, you can use utorrent and Vuze at same time for different purposes.
4.3.0.5_B1 spoofs are not so perfect - full memebers have access to newer.
well spoofed is bittornado for sure, there are some doubts about spoofing uTorrent by this version of Vuze mod.

Do not make insistent demands Moderators are watching us so stay low profile and read i mean read and thing not just look.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17104&page=13

is ther any way to know if extreme mode is working or not !
i cant see any logs while using vuze !
when i use utorrent + rf if i download the torrent without pause or stop its update stats perfectly !
but if i stop or pause for 1 sec only 1
the stats differ !(the stats shows that torrent is 100% complete but my dl size is not equal to torrent actual size )
due to this reason admin asking me if i was using some tool same problem with gt also )
any solution to this !

So client is not a tool.

ghostfucker
07.02.10, 16:57
is ther any way to know if extreme mode is working or not !
sure!

1. enable (mod) logging:
Tools -> Options -> SBI-Hack -> Enable Logging (Console)

2. enable (general) logging:
Tools -> Options -> Logging -> Enable Logging

3. open console
Tools -> Console

btw. the old view is easier to understand, i would recomend it for you:
Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start -> Display Vuze UI Chooser [Show] -> Classic Interface

anon
07.02.10, 17:07
but i did not like vuze at all plz tell me the way to use mod with u torrent !:frown::frown:

You can't.

By the way, "help !" is totally the wrong way to name your thread.

SealLion
07.02.10, 17:12
In additon to this. Next time, post a more definitive title rather than a 'help' title.
Title's like that are useless and serve no purpose for other readers searching for similar concerns.
Which, like Vation, mentions, is what you could've done too.

---------- Post added at 09:12 ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 ----------

I was about to edit the thread's title but I guess anon beat me to it

mammamia11
08.02.10, 11:44
you mean you are trying to use vuze as utorrent spoof but not working?

it works here eccept the last utorrent version but thats maby cuz its under construction :)

grebetu
08.02.10, 11:55

it works here eccept the last utorrent version but thats maby cuz its under construction :)

Maybe the last uTorrent spoof isn't included by default, but I would imagine if one grabs uTorrent announcement and manually replaces agent string it should work with newest version too.

anon
08.02.10, 16:55

He wants to have the Extreme Mod's cheating settings in uTorrent, which as we know it isn't possible.

I would imagine if one grabs uTorrent announcement and manually replaces agent string it should work with newest version too.

In reality it's a bit harder than that, not to mention you're forgetting the peer_id prefix as well. :frown:

sbiuser1
08.02.10, 23:19
^^ @anon: did you get disabled at revtt too :D ?

grebetu
09.02.10, 03:25
In reality it's a bit harder than that, not to mention you're forgetting the peer_id prefix as well. :frown:

Actually it's not that much harder, but I expect you wouldn't like me to write a tutorial how to do it :baeh:

ghostfucker
09.02.10, 04:10
Actually it's not that much harder
ever tried writing a ut spoof to others peers?

grebetu
09.02.10, 11:29
ever tried writing a ut spoof to others peers?

Why? You already written it, and it's a great piece of oo work.
AFAIK your perfectspoof doesn't care if you're spoofing peer or a tracker it just returns client instance.

anon
09.02.10, 16:55
^^ @anon: did you get disabled at revtt too :D ?

What a question...