LATEST TORRENTS

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3408

MOST SEEDED TORRENTS

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3409

FORUMS

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3407

INVITE POLICY - Original text Translated using Google translate

How does the invitations works?

A right to invite users are often called a 'Invite'. We share at this time just out invites on request (see below), or on special occasions. As a new member so you have to wait some weeks to get handed out invitations, and you should be over our ratio requirements in 0300.

You can ask to get a new invite using Stabens contact form (note the message with the 'Invite').

You can see how many you have available invites by going to your "Profile" page, and look at the "Invite" after the number next to "Given / Available". To invite someone, select "Available", enter your email address to the one you want to invite on the following page, and press the "Invite". An email confirmation will be sent to the email address you entered, and the person will be given 3 days to confirm it to account.
If an invite is not confirmed within 3 days, it will be automatically deleted. You also have the option to delete the invitations you have done by visiting the "Profile" page and select the "Given" under the "Invite". A table will appear showing all the invitations you have given. Select "Delete" to delete an unconfirmed invite. All deleted invites will be given back in the form of an extra invite, so do not be afraid to delete them.

USER CLASSES AND PROMOTION POLICY - Translated

What are the different user groups?

Parasite Users with ratio below 0.30 and have downloaded more than 1 GB in the course of 1 week will be warned that they must improve their ratio. They will be able to download 5 torrents. If they do not fix their ratio after 2 weeks, they will automatically be demoted to the parasite and is limited to 2 torrents.

Freeloaders will have 2 weeks to improve their ratio or the account will be deleted without further warning.

Standard User Group for new members. If you have downloaded less than 1 GB you will only be able to download 5 torrents at once. After you have downloaded 1 GB or more and your ratio is above 0.30 you will be able to download up to 10 torrents at once.

Power User our best users! Can upload and download up to 100 torrents at one time. Have access to Power User-forum, please read the NFO file and has a number of other benefits that regular users do not have.

Star Has donated money to http://norbits.net. Thanks to these for they have helped keep the server going month after month ...

VIP Same privileges as Power User and is considered an important member of http://norbits.net. Immune to automatic deletion.

Other Custom title (usually the VIP level)

Uploader has rights to upload torrents. Otherwise have the same advantages as Power Users. Account will not be automatically deleted.

Moderator Moderates forum, wants and torrents. Can edit and delete uploaded torrents. Can also edit and delete comments, wishes etc. Has the ability to demote users, give warnings, and closing user accounts if necessary.

Administrator Can do almost anything. Daily monitoring of the fact that everything is working properly.

Sysop Owner of the server / tracker.

How does Promotion works?

Power User is automatically given to users who have been members for at least four weeks, have uploaded at least 50GB and have a sharing ratio (ratio) of 1.05

NB! You will be automatically demoted to the user again if ratioen any time falls below 0.95.

Star Doner, and send Lena details (amount, transaction number and e-mail)

VIP will be given to users who staff feel contribute / have contributed a lot to that page is the way it is. (Anyone who nag / ask about VIP status is automatically disqualified.)

Other A custom title given by the staff (usually given not to the Users and Power Users).

Uploader Only administrators can set a user to the Uploader. Application Forms must be filled out. Do not send PM! (see also 'Upload Rules').

Moderator Only administrators can make some of Moderator. Do not ask us, we will ask you if we believe you are right for such a job!

ALLOWED OR BANNED CLIENTS - Translated

Can I use any BitTorrent client?

No, we have banned a good handful of clients of varied reasons, such as incorrect reporting, hammering and identification as cheatklienter.

They are not allowed:

• BitTorrent + +
• Nova Torrent
• Torrent Storm
• BitComet
• BitLord
• BitSpirit
• 3G Torrent
• Ares

These clients do not report properly to the tracker when you are done downloading a tosrrent. Do you use any of these, you may find that a few mega bytes are not included in the statistics. Some torrents can also continue to be in the list of torrents to upload / download even after you have completed them.

Avoid the Alpha and Beta versions of the clients.

GENERAL COMMENTS AND CHEATING EXPERIENCE ABOUT NORBITS

The tracker was mentioned in the national media in 2006 when it became known that the film Uro was uploaded and made available before it was shown in cinemas. NCIS was connected into the hunt for the person who set off turbulence in Norbit. film Lange Flate ballær II was filmed with a camera in the cinema and posted on Norbit Shortly after the premiere. The Norwegian horror film Predators were available on Norbit over two weeks before the film was for sale on DVD so this was how norbits emerged in p2p world and current it holds a respectable place in torrenting and among both Norwegian and English fans.

Most of the content tracked by Norbits are Norwegain torrents but a changing trend of upload of English torrents (including movies and TV shows) has recently seen on the tracker which on upward trajectory.

Almost all Torrents tracked by Norbits are live and there's a very little ratio of dead:live torrents and the reason for this is the high amount of seeders, its considerably easy to survive here both legaly and illegally (cheating) as you maintain your ongoing performance legally due to high leeche activity on newer torrents but to maintain your overall buffer you must have to cheat on ratios to gain extra buffer due to large size of torrents in HD, blue ray formats.

Now the cheating talk, I have personally implement stick to just one torrent client policy, and successfully using latest version of RM (1.9) here without no problem, also I have never tested flashing here as I don't want to take any risk but I current have cheating ratio while downloading policy with newer torrents and by using this policy i am successfully maintaining my account so far. there's no peerlist and your download and upload speed is not recorded in realtime however tracker monitor (or demand) speedtest at the time of signup and put those speeds limits in your profile, but I have noticed that these speeds limits are just for display as I have test fake speeds exceeding , speed limits mentioned in my profile but never got banned. that's it.

SBfreak
05.02.10, 14:12
Hmm,if my memory serves me well this tracker was really hard to get but now that I see the screen shots I don't give a damn.

SBcheater
05.02.10, 16:16
Hmm,if my memory serves me well this tracker was really hard to get but now that I see the screen shots I don't give a damn.

That's absolutely right and unfortunately the case with nearly every hard to get tracker you spent your life gettin in and when you get in you see a place full of stinking cow shit and a horrible silence, I had a similar feeling when I joined CN and FSC it is a fact that hard to get tracker provide a little security but that security doesn't worth anything if you cant find any good contents not only this but now I started to believe after the fall of FTWR and UK-t and other so called elite trackers the more hard to get a tracker is the more bullshit is filled inside with greater chances to its shutting down.

Blocker
05.02.10, 18:07
I agree most of the harder trackers to get in are less active but it's not a rule

This tracker seems like a good option for Norwegians

Nice review!

saebrtooth
09.02.10, 13:00
These old guys should really follow Demonoid if they want more people
good review

SBfreak
09.02.10, 14:09
These old guys should really follow Demonoid if they want more people
good review

:huh: follow demonoid how??Open free sign ups??
Give a lot of invites to everyone?

anon
09.02.10, 17:55
how??Open free sign ups??
Give a lot of invites to everyone?

Get rid of the passkey system? Allow anyone to download their torrents? :tongue:

SBfreak
09.02.10, 17:59
Get rid of the passkey system? Allow anyone to download their torrents? :tongue:

Lol no they're a private tracker after all...:rolleyes:

anon
09.02.10, 18:00
I forgot, Demonoid is semi-private. :dry:

Grambo
10.02.10, 01:28
tracker monitor (or demand) speedtest at the time of signup and put those speeds limits in your profile, but I have noticed that these speeds limits are just for display as I have test fake speeds exceeding , speed limits mentioned in my profile but never got banned.

That's good news. I always thought that it was not a good idea to exceed your natural speed when cheating.
I might add that it's no problem having a huge ratio on popular torrents.
I also think the lack of scrape makes it a bit riskier to cheat there witout having the torrent page open.

If the limits don't mean anything I suppose it should be safe to go over the limit in the profile.
I had some problems getting to PU because of my not-so-good upload speed , the big amount of interesting torrents and not dearing to go over my natural UL speed. Now I think i'll try it.
Thanks again SBcheater :smile:. +1 to you

anon
10.02.10, 01:29
That's good news. I always thought that it was not a good idea to exceed your natural speed when cheating.

It isn't, unless you know you can go higher at a particular tracker.

Grambo
10.02.10, 01:31
I meant at NB.

SBcheater
10.02.10, 16:45

we exceed our natural speed because with our real speeds it is impossible to survive among seedboxes and rich users with expensive high bandwidth connections. I case of NB I have noticed that speed limits as mentioned in your profile are not backed up by a script or something such as If you exceed those limits you get autobanned from the tracker or something like that, but perhaps tracker staff may monitor and contrast them individually if you carelessly behave and go extra above those speeds , therefore I will suggest go above but not too much above those speeds.

I might add that it's no problem having a huge ratio on popular torrents.

if by popular torrents you meant torrents with enough seeders and leeches, and a suitable seed:peer ratio for cheating then ofcourse you are right. as far as scarpe fuction in RM , I don't rely on it as I have been banned several times from Bitmetv perhaps becuase of that buddy scarp option in RM (I think so because my other settings such as up/down speeds and rest of other options were significantly neutral in appearance but scrap option was truned on in RM)

I had some problems getting to PU because of my not-so-good upload speed , the big amount of interesting torrents and not dearing to go over my natural UL speed. Now I think i'll try it.

You should try it but remember don't overdo anything , I will say again go above your natural speed but not to much for example if your real up speed limit is 1 MB/s you can try 2 MB/s , and try to flash only if you have a dupe account as I have not yet test anykind of flashing on NB.

Good luck :top:

anon
10.02.10, 18:46
as far as scarpe fuction in RM , I don't rely on it as I have been banned several times from Bitmetv perhaps becuase of that buddy scarp option in RM (I think so because my other settings such as up/down speeds and rest of other options were significantly neutral in appearance but scrap option was truned on in RM)

The RM's scrape doesn't work like a real client's, you should untick it after the first announce.

Grambo
11.02.10, 00:15
we exceed our natural speed because with our real speeds it is impossible to survive among seedboxes and rich users with expensive high bandwidth connections. I case of NB I have noticed that speed limits as mentioned in your profile are not backed up by a script or something such as If you exceed those limits you get autobanned from the tracker or something like that, but perhaps tracker staff may monitor and contrast them individually if you carelessly behave and go extra above those speeds , therefore I will suggest go above but not too much above those speeds.

For now I've tested just a a little over what my profile says. I'm certainly not be careless. It was hard to get an invite and the tracker is to good.

f by popular torrents you meant torrents with enough seeders and leeches, and a suitable seed:peer ratio for cheating then ofcourse you are right. as far as scarpe fuction in RM , I don't rely on it as I have been banned several times from Bitmetv perhaps becuase of that buddy scarp option in RM (I think so because my other settings such as up/down speeds and rest of other options were significantly neutral in appearance but scrap option was truned on in RM)

I'm not using RM. Don't take that chance.
I've only used xtreme and MR.

You should try it but remember don't overdo anything , I will say again go above your natural speed but not to much for example if your real up speed limit is 1 MB/s you can try 2 MB/s , and try to flash only if you have a dupe account as I have not yet test anykind of flashing on NB.

My upload is much lower than 1 MB. Perhaps you meant 1 mb if you see my point.
You're right about flashing there.
Until someone confirms it, it's best not to do so.

jacksbi
19.04.10, 17:59
i think we must know the language to get in here and also should we have norwegian ip

SBcheater
21.04.10, 04:19
i think we must know the language to get in here and also should we have norwegian ip

That's right also Norbits is only good for Norwegian users.

ciccio
27.07.10, 23:11
I can't understand how invite system wor s here. I haven't invites, don't exist bonus points and therefore i don't know how to have invites.

Help mates.

anon
27.07.10, 23:12
Check the text below "INVITE POLICY" out!

Uninvited2611
28.07.10, 17:09
How do the invitations?

A right to invite users are often called a 'Invite'. We share at this time only invite out on request (see below), or on special occasions. As a new member you will have to wait several weeks to get handed out invitations, and you shall be upon our ratio requirements in 0300.

You can ask to get a new invite using the staff contact form (note the message with the 'Invite').

You can see how many available invite you by going to your "profile" page and look at the "Invite" after the number next to "Given / Available". To invite someone, select "Available", enter your email address to the one you want to invite on the following page and click "Invite." A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered, and the person will be given 3 days to confirm it to account.
If an invite is not confirmed within 3 days, it will be automatically deleted. You also have the option to delete the invitations you have done by visiting the "Profile" page and select "Given" under "Invite". A table will appear that shows all the invitations you have given. Select "Delete" to delete an unconfirmed invite. All deleted invites will be given back in the form of an extra invite, so do not be afraid to delete them.

I invite available but can not be allowed to invite anyone?

There is a limit of 20000 active users. Once that level is reached we will not accept new invited users. However, inactive accounts are constantly being automatically deleted, so keep trying at regular intervals. (There is no reservation or queuing system. Do not ask for it!)

you have to contact staff to get invite:
NorBits :: Login (http://norbits.net/contactsupport.php?tostaff=1)

flux1
24.03.11, 21:02
they offer unlimited invites in PU section on forum to other trackers?

Kas
27.03.11, 17:04
yes of course

flux1
27.03.11, 18:02
yes of course

do you know what trackers they offer?

Kas
27.03.11, 19:41
scc, danishbit; finbytes etc..

palozu
05.04.11, 14:13
i have this tracker but the bad thing i can't to have invite cuz i'm not Norwegain!

Großmutter
05.04.11, 23:11
SCC offer invites for NB??
or i see it wrong?

anon
05.04.11, 23:12
No, what you read above is that NB offers invites to SCC.

Dr.Kit
10.11.11, 14:46
If your not norwegian it's pretty hard to get in because now they have a 10 questions(minim 7 corect) test before you start downloading.You have a limit of 3 tests...after that you'll get banned...

THC
10.11.11, 19:22
If your not norwegian it's pretty hard to get in because now they have a 10 questions(minim 7 corect) test before you start downloading.You have a limit of 3 tests...after that you'll get banned...

... AND if you're not Norwegian the tracker is pretty useless.

shoulder
10.11.11, 19:42
Not for a collecter. :P