PDA

View Full Version : Al Jazeera English: Jordan conducts mass arrests

SealLion
02.02.10, 08:49
Jordan is a country that is known to have signed a peace treaty with Israel. To placate them of course.
That might be a good thing when you consider that people may have been potentially killed due to bombs. \

No one want's to see people getting bombed or maimed, regardless of what affiliation of who you feel stronger towards .

Peace is better then war, even though war is waged for purposeful grounds.

Jordanian authorities have arrested several people in connection with a failed bomb attack on Israeli diplomats two weeks ago, Jordanian officials say.

Well, it's good that people got arrested for wanting to main or kill people. Who want's to befriend people that kill b/c of some anger management issue they have with some group of people.
The good thing is that someone was caught while wanting to bomb someone's home.

Because Jordan is right next door to Israel and the fact that Jordan signed a peace treaty with that country some years ago (you can check Wikipedia, if you like)
, it would make sense that both countries contribute to preventing this kind of acts, yes??

Though if Jordan had not signed some peace treaty with Israel....do you think that there would have been some kind of preventative measures taken place??
Probably there would have been.

And that's said in consideration of how quiet the Arab states are with respect to the abuses caused upon the Palestinians and Gazans by Israel.

Let's continue....

Two remote-controlled bombs were detonated near the King Hussein Bridge, which connects Jordan to the West Bank, just as the convoy of (Isreali ) diplomats visiting Jordan passed

It was the first roadside bombing in Jordan and exposed a security gap for Israeli diplomats.

IMO, it probably won't be the last one either.

I'm like most people on this only planet of ours...I'd like to see peace, even though peace won't really exist.
And in my opinion, Peace won't ever be a reality. Not ever.

I'm not saying that because I don't want to see peace. I'd love to see peace.

But remember one thing. War is waged for purposeful grounds.
War has been with the human species for eons.

In today's climate. War and invented terrorists, plotting terror plots are the norm.
Such things are deliberate course markings intended to cause chaos.

ONe final thing:

Here's the bad news in all of this

.... crackdown was continuing across the country

That's means only one thing.
Torture.
Jordan is well known for it's torture practices of which country's like some Euro states, for example, make use of with their black op's agenda.
People suspected and arrested of these kind of actions won't just go to jail in Jordan.
They'll get more than jail-time.
They'll probably get water-boarded or electrocuted or some other kind of torture.
I'm saying that because Jordan is suspected of having it's own brand of home-grown torture . And considering the alignment that Jordan has with Israel and the potentially strong desire for information by that country, believing that torture to be a true act on those suspected, won't be much of a surprise.

...and that's the sad thing.
Torture is not a nice friend.

Here's the link:

Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Jordan conducts mass arrests (http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2010/02/2010214580241658.html)

enjoy :smile: