PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial about RatioMaster 1.9.0] All settings explained

anon
18.01.10, 00:23
Hi,

Superbums made an RM tutorial in the past, but with all the recent new versions and deletion of the pics by the image hoster it grew outdated, and so I decided to write a new one.

So, what is the RatioMaster? I'll quote its readme file:

RatioMaster is an application designed for spoofing uploads on BitTorrent trackers. It connects to a tracker and behaves like a normal BitTorrent client, but without actually uploading to / downloading from other peers in the swarm. It reports to the tracker that it's uploading (or downloading or both, it's your choice) at a certain rate, thus making it useful for artificially increasing your ratio on certain sites that track a user's overall ratio (total uploaded/total downloaded).

In this tutorial you will learn what all the settings in RM 1.9.0 do, and be given tips for correct usage. Remember the program stores some options on a per-torrent basis.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6271

1. the UI's language. The RM comes bundled with a variety of language files, so you can choose yours here. If it isn't listed, you can take the 1english.lng file and translate it.

2. the path to the torrent file you're going to use to cheat. You can type it manually or click "Browse..." to find it. Also, a list of the most recently used ones is kept, so you can click the ▼-button to quickly load any of those.

3a. the tracker's announce URL.
3b. the torrent's SHA hash.
3c. the torrent's full size.

You don't need to type the first two values, they're loaded from the .torrent file.

4a. the fake upload speed that's going to be reported to the tracker.
4b. the fake download speed that's going to be reported to the tracker.
4c. the finished % that's going to be reported to the tracker.

You can use decimal values, but make sure you don't mix commas and dots up. Use the decimal separator set in your Windows locale settings.

4d. this will automatically stop the torrent after a certain condition is given:

"Do not stop": self-explanatory, won't stop the torrent. (Default)
"Uploaded": you've uploaded more than X KB/MB/GB.
"Downloaded": you've downloaded more than X KB/MB/GB.
"Time": after more than X seconds/minutes/hours have passed.

X being the value you set.

5a. the total amount of upload that's been faked during the current session.
5b. the total amount of download that's been faked during the current session.
5c. the amount of time that has passed since you started the torrent.
5d. the amount of time left until the next tracker update. Most trackers use intervals of 30 or 45 minutes. If the tracker doesn't return one, the value at Network -> Tracker Update Interval is used.
5e. forces a manual tracker update. Don't use unless necessary.
5f. the total amount of seeders on the torrent.
5g. the total amount of leechers on the torrent.

Some trackers may not show the last two unless Network -> Get Seeders/Leechers Stats is enabled.

6a. resets the uploaded, downloaded and finished % counters to 0. Very useful if you've made a mistake when typing and the amount of fake upload has grown to enormous proportions, for example. Careful, it doesn't ask for confirmation before proceeding.
6b. starts the torrent.
6c. stops the torrent.
6d. had enough cheating for today? Use this to exit. :biggrin:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6272

7a. you can choose the BitTorrent client the RM will emulate from this list.
7b. opens the memory reader.
7c. if this is ticked, the RM will generate new peer_id and key values every time you start it. Otherwise, it'll remember those from the last run.

8a. the peer_id that will be reported to the tracker. A peer_id is a 20-byte unique string that identifies your client to the tracker and peers. In the RM's case, only the former applies.
8b. the key value that will be reported to the tracker. A key is a random string used to "reinforce" a client's identification should the computer's IP change.
8c. the port for incoming connections that will be sent to the tracker. This is also the one the RM will listen on if Network -> Enable TCP Listener is ticked.
8d. the numwant value that will be reported to the tracker. It indicates how many peers the tracker should return on its response. Different clients will use different values. The RM will automatically report this as 0 when stopping the torrent.

9a. when ticked, a new speed (between the two values you set) will be set for your fake upload on each tracker update.
9b. when ticked, a new speed (between the two values you set) will be set for your fake download on each tracker update.

Since faking at the exact same speeds for a long time is suspicious, I recommend you enable these.

10a. will show a balloon with the tracker's hostname, uploaded and downloaded amounts, time left and duration of this session when you hover your mouse cursor over the tray icon:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6273

10b. will automatically check for new versions every time the RM is started.
10c. will minimize the RM to a tray icon instead of the taskbar when you click the "_" button in the titlebar.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=9185

11a. lets you choose the type of proxy you're going to use, if any:

"None": self-explanatory. Won't use a proxy.
SOCKS4, SOCKS4a, SOCKS5: for SOCKS type proxies. More info here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOCKS).
HTTP (CONNECT): for HTTP proxies that support the CONNECT method (required for HTTPS trackers).
HTTP: for HTTP proxies that do not support the CONNECT method.

11b. the proxy's hostname. For example: proxy.example.com
11c. the proxy's port. For example: 80
11d. the proxy's username.
11e. the proxy's password.

The last two are only necessary if the proxy requires authentication.

12a. the update interval used when the tracker doesn't return one, in seconds. Don't touch this.
12b. ticking this makes the RM listen on the port you've set, and thus make you appear as connectable on the tracker's side. It's recommended to enable this unless you're keeping your real client running on the same port.
12c. gets the amount of seeders and leechers to the tracker via scraping. Tick this if the tracker doesn't return them with this disabled and you'd like to see them.
12d. will stop faking when the amount of leechers is lower than the number you set. This won't work if the tracker doesn't return the seeder/leecher counts and doesn't support scraping, and isn't 100% accurate when it does, so don't over-rely on it.
12e. ignores the tracker's "failure reason" sent when something's wrong, and keeps on faking. Not recommended.
12f. ignores tracker connection errors and keeps on faking. Not recommended unless you're having constant timeouts.
12g. selects the IP the RM will bind to. Only necessary if you have more than one network adapter.
12h. saves the peerlist delivered by the tracker as a text file named peerlist_(Torrent_name_here).txt inside the PeerLists folder.
12i. uses UPnP to forward the port you chose. Only necessary if you have a router that supports this feature and haven't forwarded your ports.

13. lets you test your network settings. If everything's OK, you should get a message box reading:
Connected successfully. Current RatioMaster network settings appear to be working.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6274

14a. enables or disables logging to the log window.
14b. lets you save the log as a text file.
14c. clears the log window.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6275

15a. checks for updates for your current client and language files.
15b. downloads and installs the ones you've ticked in the update window.

RatioMaster Rules

1. Always use the memory reader.
2. Don't leech/seed the same torrent you're cheating on.
3. Always emulate the same client you're running.
4. Keep the RM and client files up-to-date.
5. Don't leave the RM faking at high speeds for long periods of time, specially if you aren't there to control things.
6a. Torrents with many active leechers are the best for cheating. Which leads us to...
6b. Avoid packs. Always make sure you don't fake on torrents with partial seeders.

Thanks to kruk for collecting these. There are also more tips on the RM's readme file:

First of all, don't use very high upload speeds. Some trackers check sessions for very big upload rates. Using a 6 MB/s upload rate when your IP belongs to an ISP who only has a 512 kbps plan is plain stupid. Check the moofdev forums on more info on maximum safe speeds reached by other users on different trackers.
Never spoof uploads on a tracker with few peers. If there are only 2 leechers and they're downloading at a maximum of 300 kB/s, and you're spoofing an upload of 2 MB/s, it will look suspicious.
Keep the software up-to-date. Sometimes bugs are found that may get you banned on sites. RatioMaster includes an automatic version checker and will notify you when a new version is released. Update!
If you're going to take part in discussions on the moofdev forums, or other forums that deal with this sort of software, don't use the same username you use on trackers. We've had instances of tracker admins visiting the forums to see whether any of our users were members on their trackers and... well, you can assume what happened next.
Read the forums. Sometimes users will report that a certain tracker simply cannot be fooled. It's better to stay informed than be banned on your favourite tracker.
Last, but not least, only spoof when you NEED to. By cheating on a torrent, you're disrupting the swarm and going against the spirit of p2p. Unless you really need to increase your ratio and there's no better way (short of paying money - pay2leech trackers are a lot worse than cheating peers), don't cheat.

FAQ

Q: What are the best settings?
A: I'll quote myself from the Extreme Mod tutorial:

There are no "best settings". It all depends on the tracker. Those that work just fine at one may get you banned at another. See 19749, look up the thread for yours, and read carefully.

Q: What does the memory reader do?
A: It extracts identification values from a real client. Under most circumstances, using it is a must before cheating on any tracker. I won't tell you how to use it, since we already have a thread about that at 13739

Q: What is the Waffles method?
A: It's a cheating method consisting on faking at a high speed, stopping before the update, resuming with very low speeds and seeding as much as you can. You can read the full explanation at 12494

Q: What are client files, and how do I get them?
A: Client files are renamed XML files that "tell" the RM the announce formatting, HTTP headers, peer_id and key format, etc. it needs to know to fully emulate a BitTorrent client. As new versions of BitTorrent clients come out, you can get their respective client files in this forum.

Q: Is there a way to run more than one torrent per instance?
A: No, but you can use RMeX's Manager to keep track of multiple RM instances.

Q: Will running the RM along my torrent client make downloads faster?
A: No, and you risk getting banned when doing that if you don't use the memory reader or cheat on the same torrent you're leeching/seeding.

Q: I get an error when starting the program, and nothing happens afterwards.
A: You need the .NET Framework installed to use it. Get it here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6).

Q: Is this the same as RatioMaster Plus?
A: No, RatioMaster Plus is a completely different program. This is the original project that inspired it.

Q: I have a suggestion/question that isn't listed here...
A: Post it here and we'll reply. :wink:

GotIt
18.01.10, 00:29
So this was the sticky you were talking about... I can't believe it, and I can't thank you enough :biggrin:

But a question, when you use 'stop process after uploaded/downloaded' does it stop, and not show you in the peerlist, or does it do a manual update as well?

Again, I love you anon :tongue:

anon
18.01.10, 00:30
But a question, when you use 'stop process after uploaded/downloaded' does it stop, and not show you in the peerlist, or does it do a manual update as well?

It stops the torrent, thus not showing you in the peerlist.

saebrtooth
18.01.10, 09:45
As my currrent status is non-memeber, when using Vuze (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-3-0-5_b01-beta-17104/) v4.3.0.5, (figure 7a) which client simulation am I to use in the Client Simulation? And if having become a member and the latest Vuze Extreme mod (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=18100) was avaliable to me, which one should I choose in RM's Client Simulation as in both cases I cannot seem to find the exact "Vuze SBI - Fuck You Seba" Mod corresponding version number.

Or would it be the case that Ratio Master can use the Perfect Spoof built into Vuze Extreme?

I will answer this post in a few hrs cos I need to do sth

Thanks in advance for any answers :)

anon
18.01.10, 17:12
As my currrent status is non-memeber, when using Vuze (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-3-0-5_b01-beta-17104/) v4.3.0.5, (figure 7a) which client simulation am I to use in the Client Simulation?

4.3.0.4. As a little gift I have attached its client file here.

And if having become a member and the latest Vuze Extreme mod (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=18100) was avaliable to me, which one should I choose in RM's Client Simulation

Well, that mod is based on the 4.3.0.7 CVS core, so you'd need to choose 4.3.0.6. If I remember correctly, the client file for that is Members-only.

Or would it be the case that Ratio Master can use the Perfect Spoof built into Vuze Extreme?

The RM can't "use" the spoof. If you're spoofing, say, uTorrent in the Extreme Mod, in theory you could use the memory reader on it if you choose a client emulation for the same build, but I don't recommend this.

saebrtooth
18.01.10, 23:47
Thanks anon I was really beginning to think to myself, I know Im a noob but man why is this 'choosing of the correct emulation' so damned difficult.

Ah, if I may, just one more question that you may enlighten me. Is there a rule of sorts when using RM to choose the correct or appropriate client emulation that correstponds to the BT client we are using when the exact BT client's version is not listed in the Client Simulation field under Advanced?

ie maybe how far can the version numbers be apart to be usable. Or is it the case that there are peculiarities in each BT client version that a table reference known only to the programmer are used?

Thanks again anon. I would +1 but I cant cos you were the last one I plused :wink:

anon
18.01.10, 23:48
Ah, if I may, just one more question that you may enlighten me. Is there a rule of sorts when using RM to choose the correct or appropriate client emulation that correstponds to the BT client we are using when the exact BT client's version is not listed in the Client Simulation field under Advanced?

RM Rule number 3 :biggrin:

You can use a different client emulation for every tracker if you want, but it's then easy to mix things up. It's better to emulate what you're using to download for real.

ie maybe how far can the version numbers be apart to be usable. Or is it the case that there are peculiarities in each BT client version that a table reference known only to the programmer are used?

The peer_id prefix and User-Agent change from version to version, so you can't "reuse" client files - at least not without modifying them...

mr_byte31
22.01.10, 13:03
Hi all
I found this site and started to like it :)
I have read this post and thanks a lot it was sooo helpful
but i have a little question
how to run more than one ratio master
i searched for RMEX's manger but couldn't find any info about it
so plz send a link to the homepage of this program and if possible a little tutorial
thanks in advance

SBfreak
22.01.10, 13:07
Hi all
I found this site and started to like it :)
I have read this post and thanks a lot it was sooo helpful
but i have a little question
how to run more than one ratio master
i searched for RMEX's manger but couldn't find any info about it
so plz send a link to the homepage of this program and if possible a little tutorial
thanks in advance

Welcome.Here's a link to RMEXv2-->
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18187#post157569
There's no need for tutorial.If you used Ratio Master before you can use RMEX too without any problems.

mr_byte31
22.01.10, 13:09
thanks man very very much
I found NRPG ratiomaster 0.41 what is the difference between it and RMEX manger

anon
22.01.10, 17:00
I found NRPG ratiomaster 0.41 what is the difference between it and RMEX manger

NRPG is a fully-featured ratio tool, but it hasn't been updated for a long time and so is detectable. RMeX extends the RM's capabilities.

cooldude
21.02.10, 00:04
guys the only problem with tools such as rf and gt that if i pause or stop torrent my stats are not updated correctly !
see this for refrence Download reported Incorect (http://forum.greedytorrent.com/about699.html)
so can i over come this bug with rm ??????
thanks !

anon
21.02.10, 00:05
RM is a totally different kind of tool, it doesn't even connect to peers so it should be safe.

cooldude
21.02.10, 00:39
thanks for such a nice and detailed tutorial , so rm do not even download the torrent ?
i want to download the torrent too how can i download and cheat with rm simultaneously ?

how to use this with ut stats in rm shows downloded o mB and uploaded 15 mB ?

anon
21.02.10, 00:40
i want to download the torrent too how can i download and cheat with rm simultaneously ?

You don't. You have to stop the torrent in your client first. Also make you don't forget the memory reader and the finished % is set correctly.

cooldude
21.02.10, 00:43
http://i50.tinypic.com/21b7ntd.gif

wat exactly i have to do ?
first download the torrent completely ?
than cheat with rm ?

plz can u explain me little bit ?
thanks !

anon
21.02.10, 00:44
wat exactly i have to do ?
first download the torrent completely ?
than cheat with rm ?

Yes, that's what I'd do. You download the torrent, then run the memory reader, set the finished % to 100, and start faking upload.

Or, if you don't need the files, fake download and upload. ST won't care.

cooldude
27.02.10, 02:20
as anon have said avoid packs ?
why any specific reason ?
avoid packs means to avoid them to complete 100 % ?
and suppose if i stop rm(not close it) and i want to resume it do i need to use memory reader again ?
thanks !

Instab
27.02.10, 02:28
as anon have said avoid packs ?
why any specific reason ?
avoid packs means to avoid them to complete 100 % ?
and suppose if i stop rm(not close it) and i want to resume it do i need to use memory reader again ?
thanks !

because packs are full of part. seeders

cooldude
27.02.10, 02:34
because packs are full of part. seeders

suppose i am faking up and dl in a pack size 40 gb and stop faking like after 4 gb it is then safe ?

GotIt
27.02.10, 02:34
suppose if i stop rm(not close it) and i want to resume it do i need to use memory reader again ?

No, I don't believe you do.

suppose i am faking up and dl in a pack size 40 gb and stop faking like after 4 gb it is then safe ?

It isn't about the size of the pack. It's that packs may seem like they have leechers (downloaders) but they usually don't. It's simply put risky. You would be better off going after fresh torrents, and fresh packs if you have to.

And anon meant avoid packs as in don't touch old packs with a 10 metre stick.

Instab
27.02.10, 02:36

do you know what partial seeders are?

No, I don't believe you do.

that's right

cooldude
27.02.10, 02:51
i download a public torrent use mr to get key now i save .torrent file and open it with rm and started faking but i did not tick tcp listener so ban is near ?

i did not even run the client for that particular torrent ?
i always use mr with public trackers not with private !

Instab
27.02.10, 02:57
ok i got my point cleared !

i download a public torrent use mr to get key now i save .torrent file and open it with rm and started faking but i did not tick tcp listener so ban is near ?

sorry, i can't follow. try to say step by step what you wanna do and why and how you would do it

saebrtooth
27.02.10, 03:43
@cooldude
why are you using both mr and and rm in the same instance? And I too dont get what ur saying man? And you wont neccessarily get banned if u dont tick listen to tcp.

I agree with Instab and we have said this before too dude for you to go step by step and Clearly describe what ur trying to do. we hae to guess most of the time dude. :(

shoulder
27.02.10, 12:24
If I got it right, he starts a public torrent to be able to get the key using the Memory Reader.
Then he starts a private torrent using RM, but didn't enable TCP Listener.

In short, not enabling TCP Listener won't get you banned.

saebrtooth
27.02.10, 12:28
ah memory reader lol, I thought he was refering to mRatio (mr)

anon
27.02.10, 17:55
i did not tick tcp listener so ban is near ?

Dude, seriously, posting every question you have instead of using the search engine doesn't make you cool at all.

hellman
23.03.10, 19:36
I've read ur tutorial and people's queries carefuuly

now i know why i was not connectable and i should never use packes and big files sizes

now this makes all sense

u said it to setup a download speed and upload speed ,it depends on tracker

i'm using Torrentleech tracker and filesize of a movies is 1.5 gb and leechers are around 400 and seeders above 800

what speeds should i use??
and how much should i upload??
already caught on bitgamer.. that's y dnt want to make a mistake now

thnx 4 d wonderful tut man... this site is awesome

anon
23.03.10, 19:37
i'm using Torrentleech tracker and filesize of a movies is 1.5 gb and leechers are around 400 and seeders above 800

what speeds should i use??
and how much should i upload??

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6762 :such:

hellman
23.03.10, 20:03
next time i'll b carefull man... actually i just saw ur categorised tut list...

in that only waffles wass explained i thought its not explained.. but still u're great man.. always helping members:top:

anon
23.03.10, 20:04
in that only waffles wass explained i thought its not explained.. but still u're great man.. always helping members:top:

The Waffles method works on 99% of trackers, buddy :happy:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13201

On TL you can be less careful, just don't end up in the Top 10 list!

shoulder
23.03.10, 20:07
Or flash 30TB. :P

anon
23.03.10, 20:08
One thing leads to the other. :blushing:

shoulder
23.03.10, 20:10
Your Top10 must be broken, mine starts with > 100TB. :biggrin:

anon
23.03.10, 20:11
Don't make me log in... well, I have to keep my accounts alive... :happy:

Edit: wait, you can end up there regardless of having uploaded less than the guy in 10th place given the lightning-fast speeds. :dry:

hellman
24.03.10, 12:38
thnx mr anon.. for help i'll apply that waffles method to tl now

i downloaded ur fixed rm and applied it to pro audio torrents and i checked ur explained option 12 (b) which states that by clicking this option u will become connectable

but i was'nt connectable when i checked the website .. i tried again again but still failed to become connectable

n modded u torrent no report seeder has a disadvantege too...
u can show that u're seeding but u can't upload like of that in rm

i wonder if u had some kind of tool that is a mixture of both
where i went wrong man

shoulder
24.03.10, 14:14
Edit: wait, you can end up there regardless of having uploaded less than the guy in 10th place given the lightning-fast speeds. :dry:
Doesn't it then depend on you account's age? :P

anon
24.03.10, 16:48
i downloaded ur fixed rm and applied it to pro audio torrents and i checked ur explained option 12 (b) which states that by clicking this option u will become connectable

Make sure you've forwarded that port in your router and/or firewall, and don't forget the memory reader - actually, if you'll be running the real client along the RM, there's no need for the TCP listener, as you'll already be connectable in the client's port.

n modded u torrent no report seeder has a disadvantege too...
u can show that u're seeding but u can't upload like of that in rm

i wonder if u had some kind of tool that is a mixture of both

The Extreme Mod! :top:

Doesn't it then depend on you account's age? :P

Well, yes, age did play an important role, but unless your account is years old I think faking >100TB in seconds will still bump you to the Top 10.. but I don't feel like checking :lol:

shoulder
24.03.10, 18:14
Well, yes, age did play an important role, but unless your account is years old I think faking >100TB in seconds will still bump you to the Top 10.. but I don't feel like checking :lol:
We were talking about 30TB. :naughty:

hellman
26.03.10, 15:59
[QUOTE=anon;176247]Make sure you've forwarded that port in your router and/or firewall, and don't forget the memory reader - actually, if you'll be running the real client along the RM, there's no need for the TCP listener, as you'll already be connectable in the client's port.

The Extreme Mod! :top:

extreme mod?r u referring to ur vuze shu mod??

well i've checked the utorrent setup guide and run tests ,it says my port is open
and in ratiomaster i've checked the tcplistener and unp port mapping option but m still not connectable.. now what's the problem
i've also downloaded mratio when i checked the port test it states error..what's goin on

anon
26.03.10, 16:00
extreme mod?r u referring to ur vuze shu mod??

No, the Extreme Mod and the Shu Mod are two different things.

well i've checked the utorrent setup guide and run tests ,it says my port is open
and in ratiomaster i've checked the tcplistener and unp port mapping option but m still not connectable.. now what's the problem
i've also downloaded mratio when i checked the port test it states error..what's goin on

Make sure you're giving the apps full network access in your firewall.

AsusGraphics
28.04.10, 15:50
I am really confused now.

RatioMaster Rules:

3. Always emulate the same client you're running.

But here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

You must start the real client and have at least one running torrent on it first - use any torrent but the one you're about to fake on. A public one would be fine.

I have understood that I finish the torrent with µtorrent. Then I start RatioMaster and fake my uploads - meanwhile µtorrent is on - with some other torrent file running

anon
28.04.10, 15:51
I am really confused now.

With what, exactly? :unsure:

AsusGraphics
28.04.10, 15:54
With what, exactly? :unsure:

Sorry. Edited.

anon
28.04.10, 15:55
I have understood that I finish the torrent with µtorrent. Then I start RatioMaster and fake my uploads - meanwhile µtorrent is on - with some other torrent file running

Not necessarily, you can fake download.

And the "other torrent file running" is only necessary to use the memory reader, you can stop it afterwards if you want.

AsusGraphics
28.04.10, 16:02
If I used memory reader, like is advised in the tutorial, do I must start the torrent in real client first and then emulate the client to RatioMaster.

After that's done, I can stop the memory reader?

anon
28.04.10, 16:03
If I used memory reader, like is advised in the tutorial, do I must start the torrent in real client first and then emulate the client to RatioMaster.

1. start any torrent first,
2. use the memory reader,
3. stop that torrent if you want

AsusGraphics
28.04.10, 16:11
But tutorial said: "use any torrent but the one you're about to fake on" (memory reader)

.... "Don't leech/seed the same torrent you're cheating on." (RatioMaster)

anon
28.04.10, 16:12
Both statements say the same... I guess it's the "but the one you're about to fake on" that confused you?

AsusGraphics
28.04.10, 16:14
That's correct. Maybe my grammar is outdated or something, but should there be 'not' ?

saebrtooth
29.04.10, 03:14
"but" is correct here. in this case it can mean "not" and "except"

grebetu
29.04.10, 11:29
yeah, keep in mind it's not just "but" it's actually the "any... but" construction which in English is similar to "every ... except"

anon
29.04.10, 12:23
"any... but" construction which in English is similar to "every ... except"

Correct.

"Anything but X" = "anything that isn't X"

saebrtooth
29.04.10, 13:44
lol english class in a cheating thread :tongue:

AsusGraphics
07.05.10, 15:22
I have used utorrent_1.8.5_build_(17414) client for the memory reader.

Now I would like to use the Vuze client because it is my most used torrent client. However, I cannot find any of these versions: 4000, 4002, 4004, 4102, 4104, 4200, 4202, 4204, 4208, and 4306. May someone say where them are?

shoulder
07.05.10, 15:33
Most likely they're available in our members-only section, but you could also try the Updates Tab in RM, it finds (most of?) them for me. :wink2:

anon
07.05.10, 15:38
You can always register at Moofdev.net and get them from there, I posted the latest Vuze recently.

jacksbi
07.05.10, 17:49
Examples (torrentpath.torrent is a full path to the torrent file) :

ratiomaster.exe torrentpath.torrent
- will load the torrent
ratiomaster.exe torrentpath.torrent /start

anon when i am giving torrent path rm is not working but when i am using

ratiomaster.exe /minimize /start

rm is working fine.

can u pls help me

C:\Documents and Settings\jack\My Documents\Downloads

is my torrent path.

how should i give the torrent path to start it automatically.

anon
07.05.10, 17:49
C:\Documents and Settings\jack\My Documents\Downloads

Should be:

"C:\Documents and Settings\jack\My Documents\Downloads\sometorrent.torrent"

jacksbi
07.05.10, 17:54
yes i am using torrent file also still it is not working

C:\Documents and Settings\jack\My Documents\Downloads\Plan_B_-_She_Said_[SH_R].avi.5536931.TPB

if this is the torrent i am giving the path as

ratiomaster.exe C:\Documents and Settings\jack\My Documents\Downloads\Plan_B_-_She_Said_[SH_R].avi.5536931.TPB /start

i am giving the bat file as this still it is not working?

anon
07.05.10, 20:07
You're missing the .torrent extension and and quotes.

jacksbi
07.05.10, 20:16
still its not working anon

and i have another doubt in rm if i tick tcp listener and run my utorrent will there be any problem?

anon
07.05.10, 20:17
I've already answered that several times... check the last pages of the RM thread thoroughly :wink:

jacksbi
07.05.10, 20:29
its not working anon.

i had not found the answer
and my question is can i run both utorrent and i will tick tcp listener option also as i will have my internet gets disconnected sometimes.

anon
07.05.10, 20:30
If you have uTorrent running on the same port, there's no need for the TCP listener.

jacksbi
07.05.10, 20:32
if i tick it will there be any problem at the same time ut running?

and the rm is not running while giving the path

anon
07.05.10, 20:33
if i tick it will there be any problem at the same time ut running?

You'll see an error in the RM log and that's about it...

and the rm is not running while giving the path

Check whether you've done everything correctly. :idunno:

jacksbi
08.05.10, 17:44
when using rm if i change the torrent how can i get the other torrents how much percent is completed?

anon
08.05.10, 17:45
I don't understand, could you reexplain yourself?

jacksbi
08.05.10, 17:47
for example i had selected x torrent i had completed it 13%

i had run other torrent it had been completed 23%

i want to restart 13% torrent how can i know that 13% is completed on the particular torrent should i remember it?

anon
08.05.10, 17:48
The RM remembers that automatically. Just load the 13% torrent again.

jacksbi
08.05.10, 17:51
it is not remembering it

i had loaded demonoid torrent which is completed 2%

i had again loaded tpb torrent which is 15% completed

i again tried to load the demonoid torrent it is showing as 15% completed.

and anon one more doubt can i use tcp listener on high level trackers like what,tt,bcg etc with out running utorrent?

anon
08.05.10, 17:53
i had again loaded tpb torrent which is 15% completed

i again tried to load the demonoid torrent it is showing as 15% completed.

Try loading it through "browse" instead of drag and dropping...

and anon one more doubt can i use tcp listener on high level trackers like what,tt,bcg etc with out running utorrent?

Yes :dry:

cheatos
08.05.10, 17:54
RatioMaster won't remember settings until you close it! (by Clicking the 'Close' button or the top 'x')

jacksbi
08.05.10, 17:55
still it not working anon it had worked before.

now i had played with command files i.e torrentpath.torrent and it had worked for me this time.

but it not loading the exact values how much downloading is completed.

anon
08.05.10, 17:57
RatioMaster won't remember settings until you close it! (by Clicking the 'Close' button or the top 'x')

There you go. :happy:

By the way, I didn't know about that, so thanks!

jacksbi
08.05.10, 19:15
i am using auto poweron software i want to launch rm bat file at a particular time using it i had saved the last peerid in rm.i had ticked tcp listener also.

now my another question is i will also start the ut at the same time using austo poweron.

now will the tracker staff know that the peerid is different if i run ut at the same time?

off topic:sorry for too many questions.

anon
08.05.10, 19:17
now will the tracker staff know that the peerid is different if i run ut at the same time?

I'll leave this one to you :wink:

Seriously, I think you can manage it. It's mostly common sense :tongue:

jacksbi
08.05.10, 19:19
how to mange it anon will they know there is different peerid?

and as i had not applied memory reader settings of new peerid i think it is not possible to detect it?am i correct?

anon
08.05.10, 19:20
They can.

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:20 ----------

And no, as far as I know you can't run the memory reader via a batch file.

jacksbi
08.05.10, 19:22
so i must not use ut with autopoweron rather than i can run it in task bar as when the rm starts at particular time the peerid will matched?

and what about tcp listener can i still tick it?

anon
08.05.10, 19:23
so i must not use ut with autopoweron rather than i can run it in task bar as when the rm starts at particular time the peerid will matched?

How the hell would the RM know the new peer_id and key? :unsure:

and what about tcp listener can i still tick it?

Do it if you want, we've already talked this :tongue:

jacksbi
08.05.10, 19:25
How the hell would the RM know the new peer_id and key? :unsure:

as i will save it and close it using X button

anon
08.05.10, 19:26
uTorrent generates new values when restarted.

cheatos
08.05.10, 19:33
jack20201900 what are trying to acheive by doing these stuff (the batch file, automatizing rm, restarting uT..etc) (if i may ask) ??:confused2:

you can do whatever you want by using AutoIt scripting (yes scripts not a simple click program)

jacksbi
08.05.10, 20:10
uTorrent generates new values when restarted.

i had checked it anon 1 to 10 times it is giving the same peer id what i have generated using memory reader.

jack20201900 what are trying to acheive by doing these stuff (the batch file, automatizing rm, restarting uT..etc) (if i may ask) ??

till now i had used mratio in the free time slot which my isp had provided.

so i always ask if mratio works on particular tracker because till now mratio has friendly options for me.

now i want to use rm as many say that it is best tool i had used rm rarely till now and i want to start rm at particular time and i also want to download torrent at the same time so i had asked about utorrent.

i also use vem at the same time but vem is not related to all these questions.

and last but not least i will be sleep by saving the settings using autopoweron before 2 hours if i am awake i will start them manually.

anon
08.05.10, 20:11
i had checked it anon 1 to 10 times it is giving the same peer id what i have generated using memory reader.

I mean uTorrent, not its torrents :tongue: The program will generate new values every time you run it. Close uT, open it again and you'll see.

jacksbi
08.05.10, 20:16
I mean uTorrent, not its torrents :tongue: The program will generate new values every time you run it. Close uT, open it again and you'll see.

ok anon.

if ut is running and all the torrents are stopped i think it will not generate any peerid?am i right?

and if i dont start ut also i can run rm using saved memory reader settings with tcp listener ticked?am i right?

anon
08.05.10, 20:17
if ut is running and all the torrents are stopped i think it will not generate any peerid?

Technically, the peer_id is still there, the memory reader just won't find it since there are no active torrents.

and if i dont start ut also i can run rm using saved memory reader settings with tcp listener ticked?am i right?

Yes, as long as uTorrent's not running that's fine.

cooldude
11.06.10, 11:28
cam you plz make a tutorial for ratio master extender just like this explaining with little examples it will be a huge help !

caballero
11.06.10, 11:47
cam you plz make a tutorial for ratio master extender just like this explaining with little examples it will be a huge help !

Ratio Master Extender is an extension to Ratio Master, there's isn't much settings to be explained. The tutorial cheatos made in the RMext thread has enough explanation.

In case you want to ask a question; submit it in the RMext thread. Just make sure you already searched for your question.

anon
11.06.10, 14:16

I'll do it if you bother to read the first post in RMeX's thread, but then you'll no longer need it.

samantha
10.07.10, 11:26
is using memory reader necessary

Sazzy
10.07.10, 11:38

it is if your client is running at the same time. this will make it look as if RM is the same as your client. not so necessary imho if nothing else is running. (Though probably a good thing to at least pick out the same client, just in case)

fakeking
10.07.10, 12:33

Absolutely since some tracker with good script like what.cd can detect fake utorrrent emulated by RM if you not use memory reader :smile:

Sazzy
10.07.10, 15:58
Absolutely since some tracker with good script like what.cd can detect fake utorrrent emulated by RM if you not use memory reader :smile:

just wanted to add to not use it on a modded client ;o)

anon
10.07.10, 18:10

Let's have a look at the RM rules in the first post, shall we?

Gapo
19.07.10, 21:18
When using RM, should uTorrent run along? As in I know the same torrent shouldn't run in UT, only RM. However, should UT stay opened? E.g. as an icon in your taskbar. The point I'm trying to make is, should the "current" session we used with RM's memory reader be the session we use til we completely stop all instances of RM? Or can we actually close UT and start a new session, without risking anything?

anon
19.07.10, 21:19
The answers are in the first post.

Gapo
19.07.10, 21:39
The first bits, yes. But I'm actually asking if it is a nessecity to actually run your torrent client as well (after you've used memory reader). -> "The point I'm trying to make is, should the "current" session we used with RM's memory reader be the session we use til we completely stop all instances of RM? Or can we actually close UT and start a new session, without risking anything? "
It seems you can close/start a new UT session, but I can't see clear confirmation of that. Hence the confusion :)

If, however, it is in the first post, sorry. I've looked over it, but just can't find it. Maybe we're both talking about something else? My post was a bit hard to understand (sorry.. It's a bit complicated to explain). Would be nice if you could quote the relevant section/part.

anon
19.07.10, 21:40
can we actually close UT and start a new session, without risking anything?

Yes, but you'll need to stop the RM before you close uTorrent, and use the memory reader again after restarting it.

Gapo
19.07.10, 21:45
Ah. I hadn't seen that being stated anywhere, so I thought you didn't have to use the memory reader again. That's a very important part to note. I learned it the hard way, unfortunately. Thanks for the help as always.

pepi
12.04.11, 00:25
There used to be a thread in which you put the maximum upload speeds using RM for many trackers....have spend a lot of time looking for the thread but didnt find. It would be really useful to post here and in the first page

anon
12.04.11, 00:26
cheating table site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=cheating+table+site:sb-innovation.de)

Unregistered
28.04.11, 10:52
Hmm...i've just got banned from sdbits & ipt, i used Ratio Blaster (mod of RM) & set random speed under 3MB/s lol and i realize i get banned when torrents just update and have speed over 1MB/s. Although i'm carefull chose torrent has more peers ( 14-10 with sdbits and 17-55 with ipt) and they are old :|, i don't know how can trackers know I cheated, who can told me what i wrong? :|. Btw, this is the first time i cheat and i 'm success with others one (certainly i stop other lol) except two.
I intend use other program has another way cheat such Ratio Faker or GreedyT, it's safe more i think.
p/s: Because getting banned i know this forum :)

anon
29.04.11, 14:16
Hmm...i've just got banned from sdbits & ipt, i used Ratio Blaster (mod of RM) ... who can told me what i wrong? :|.

You used a very old fork of RM that's full of bugs. That's what you did wrong.

Timmy
29.04.11, 14:49
Never known about this version until today :stupid: I decided to google more since the nrpg is dead

Ive always used the nrpg ratiomaster .42 @

RatioMaster.NET (http://ratiomaster.net/history.php)

Now I got this 1.9.1 from moofdev...

Which one is the "official" ???

o1nk
29.04.11, 17:08
Take the version you can download here, there you can be sure to have the newest and "official" one ;)

anon
29.04.11, 19:09
NRPG/RM.NET = unofficial, buggy version created from decompiled source code.
RM 1.9.1 = the real thing.

It's that simple.

pepi
03.05.11, 17:38
Do I need to change anything if I click on the encryption "enabled" on utorrent? (I ask that because in the theory I would send a encrypted data instead of a normal one but didnt see any option nor in the guide or the forum [used the search] or moofdev)

Thank you in advance :)

anon
03.05.11, 20:25
No. Protocol Encryption doesn't affect tracker communication in any way.

nuzz
01.07.11, 16:08
i want ask a question . when should i start RM. am i ought to start it when the torrent has finished or at the same time with torrents beginning.
i have one more question. has the utorrent be running at the same time with the ratio master? thanks.

lertsy
01.07.11, 18:31
i want ask a question . when should i start RM. am i ought to start it when the torrent has finished or at the same time with torrents beginning.
i have one more question. has the utorrent be running at the same time with the ratio master? thanks.

If you want to have the torrent and spoof upload, then you should download the torrent as normally in utorrent and when it's finished - you'll start the torrent in RM (and stop it in utorrent). Make sure to use MR :wwink:

anon
01.07.11, 19:02

Either you run one or the other.

12b. ticking this makes the RM listen on the port you've set, and thus make you appear as connectable on the tracker's side. It's recommended to enable this unless you're keeping your real client running on the same port.

Other than that, you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

nuzz
02.07.11, 15:59
thank you guys. my latest question about the download button on the program. i am downloading around 800 kb by utorrent but how can i except values on the program?

lertsy
02.07.11, 17:04
thank you guys. my latest question about the download button on the program. i am downloading around 800 kb by utorrent but how can i except values on the program?

1. Use the thanks-button.
2. I think I know what you are referring to, so... just set finished to 100% and then it doesn't matter what value you've got in downloading speed.

anon
02.07.11, 19:02
i am downloading around 800 kb by utorrent but how can i except values on the program?

What does this mean?

nuzz
04.07.11, 02:01
is it dangerous faking with 0 leech even if its freeleech?

anon
04.07.11, 02:04
faking with 0 leech

= potential risk.

Better look at points 6a and 6b of the RatioMaster rules, in the first post.

nuzz
04.07.11, 14:45
this program is not working. it looks working but it doesnt reflect my uploads to tracker.

anon
04.07.11, 16:22
That's because you're doing something wrong.

spike69
16.07.11, 16:29
As u can see at the image i have this problem and i cant start cheating. What can i do? This is happening only to torrentday tracker.Thanks in advance. http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8132/15031576.jpg

shoulder
16.07.11, 18:19
Is there an announce shown in a real client?

spike69
16.07.11, 18:52
Is there an announce shown in a real client?

What do u mean ? I cant understand :(

anon
16.07.11, 19:02
What do u mean ? I cant understand :(

Use BEncode Editor to remove two of the three tracker URLs. It was discussed on the TD thread.

juniper
30.07.11, 08:22
Why do people use MR together with RF? I keep seeing that, but don't they do the same thing basically?

Khanna
30.07.11, 08:59
Why do people use MR together with RF? I keep seeing that, but don't they do the same thing basically?

Do you mean MR with RM ?
If you did, then in this case MR stands for Memory Reader not mRatio, ppl always use memory reader because it's safer as it emulates real stats of the client.

anon
30.07.11, 19:21
Why do people use MR together with RF?

Huh?

This is where acronym tooltips come handy :yup:

agent0028
24.08.11, 15:13
can i cheat on 0:1 torrents?! (no seeder, one leecher)?

The Shutter
24.08.11, 15:35

no you can't , you'll be banned in no time , only cheat on torrents with decent amount of seeders & peers.:smile:

anon
24.08.11, 17:44

Can I steal something from a store in front of a cop? In principle yes, but there's a good chance I'll end up arrested.

The Shutter
24.08.11, 17:49
but there's a good chance I'll end up arrested.

so downloading and fake uploading on a 0 seeder torrent is normal with a slight chance of getting caught :lool:

agent0028
01.09.11, 19:14
can i fake on 7 seeders to 2 leechers, me being one of the leechers?! can u also explain why 1:1 is perfect for faking?! what if it's 1 seeder to 1 leecher, still perfect?!

anon
01.09.11, 19:30
can i fake on 7 seeders to 2 leechers, me being one of the leechers?!

Maybe (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/tracker-cheating-quick-links-19749/).

can u also explain why 1:1 is perfect for faking?!

Because there's a lot going on that torrent.

what if it's 1 seeder to 1 leecher, still perfect?!

No.

dibbie
23.12.11, 15:26
can you close ratiomaster after downloading the torrent or does it always have to remain running to fix my ratio? And also what should I set my upload and download speed to. I had upload at 60kb and download at 300kb. Will that give me a good ratio without looking too suss?

anon
23.12.11, 18:30
can you close ratiomaster after downloading the torrent or does it always have to remain running to fix my ratio?

What do you think?

dibbie
24.12.11, 00:12
I'm not too sure that's why I'm asking. I'm also not sure on what to put for downloads and uploads. I don't want to be banned on TL.

san203
16.02.12, 14:01
What exactly do u mean by not leeching seeding on the same torrent your cheating??

anon
16.02.12, 18:29
What exactly do u mean by not leeching seeding on the same torrent your cheating??

Try to figure it out.

san203
18.02.12, 13:30
ooops.
Such a silly question!:biggrin:

anon
19.02.12, 02:47
Don't worry, I've seen worse.

Jordan
21.03.12, 09:13
Can you please tell if checking the setting 'Get Seeders/Leechers stats' is safe? Its quite useful since sometimes the leechers complete the download and become seeders quite quickly so its better to have a look at the leecher seeder ratio before starting.

Also where can I find the client files (I am unable to find the members section :confused:)

anon
21.03.12, 18:08
Can you please tell if checking the setting 'Get Seeders/Leechers stats' is safe?

It's not. And you should turn it off in your client as well.

Also where can I find the client files (I am unable to find the members section :confused:)

I wonder why...

Read me (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratiomaster-auto-update-28380/), maybe.

swinger
30.04.12, 15:40
Hey anon, can you please help me get the RatioMaster client file for the latest uTorrent 3.1.3 build so that I can emulate? Thanks!

EDIT

Found the Auto Update version that supports this uTorrent client, thanks :)

Question though, why is there a need to update the hosts file? I just downloaded the patched version with the 3.1.3 client file, I'm not at home so can't use it atm, but do I need to change anything in my host file or is it supposed to work without changing anything? Also, I understand that whenever a new uTorrent client file is out, I will be able to find it automatically by clicking on Search Updates?

Thanks

dickbutt123
30.04.12, 18:28
Hey anon, can you please help me get the RatioMaster client file for the latest uTorrent 3.1.3 build so that I can emulate? Thanks!

EDIT

Found the Auto Update version that supports this uTorrent client, thanks :)

Question though, why is there a need to update the hosts file? I just downloaded the patched version with the 3.1.3 client file, I'm not at home so can't use it atm, but do I need to change anything in my host file or is it supposed to work without changing anything? Also, I understand that whenever a new uTorrent client file is out, I will be able to find it automatically by clicking on Search Updates?

Thanks

Because the old update server was down, changing the hosts file meant that it redirected the search through sb-innovation instead, so you could get the latest clients while the other server was down.

anon
30.04.12, 19:35
Hosts file edition is a thing of the past. Patched RM is where it's at :01:

Smiths
12.07.12, 10:24
Hi, I have a couple simple questions. I have read in the forums it is best to turn off scraping in RM and your real client, especially in high-level trackers. My question is how does scraping betray your existance of cheating? And if you turn off scraping, how may you see how many leechers and seeders are there manually?

And also, should I use TCP listener or not? I understand it has its advantages and disadvantages but I am unclear as to what they exactly are.

anon
12.07.12, 15:01
I have read in the forums it is best to turn off scraping in RM and your real client, especially in high-level trackers. My question is how does scraping betray your existance of cheating?

By not behaving the same way scraping does when done by a real client.

And if you turn off scraping, how may you see how many leechers and seeders are there manually?

That's up to the tracker. They may give this information on regular announces or not.

And also, should I use TCP listener or not?

If you have your client running on the same port, no.

drdre112233
15.10.12, 19:25
Hi,
Where can I find utorrent 3.2.1 bulit 28086 simulation file for ratio master?
Couldn't find it on the search.
thanks!

anon
15.10.12, 21:29

drdre112233
15.10.12, 21:34
thanks!!
Is there any thread for this files or something?
so i won't bother anyone again with requests for newer versions :)

anon
15.10.12, 21:37
People usually ask in the RM thread, and I try to post new files. Asking isn't a problem as long as you aren't being too clingy.

We had this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratiomaster-auto-update-28380/), but I'm unsure of its success.

drdre112233
16.10.12, 01:24
Can I get a link to the RM thread please? I couldn't find it..

anon
16.10.12, 01:51
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22247

It's in the home page.

Leuzre
19.10.12, 04:10
Hi there. I downloaded RatioMaster 1.9.1 from here.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270

So far I'm following the guide and all looks good, but I seem to be having a problem with the memory reader. I have the torrent program open. uTorrent 1.6.1 Build 490, I entered that as the Process Name, I clicked Start Search, the green bar starts and it a box pops up saying..

Search failed.
Make sure that torrent client is running and that at least one torrent is working.

I tried running a torrent in it and I tried not running a torrent in it, but I got that message above. I'm wondering what I've done wrong here. :rolling_eyes:

anon
19.10.12, 04:12
I have the torrent program open. uTorrent 1.6.1 Build 490, I entered that as the Process Name

You have to type the executable's filename without ".exe" at the end.

Leuzre
19.10.12, 04:28
Do you mean the file name of the uTorrent program in the Process Name? If so, I never had .exe at the end. Here, I took a screen.

anon
19.10.12, 04:34
No, the filename. You're running uTorrent from an executable file which has a name. That is the one you must enter there. Typically, but not necessarily, it is utorrent.

Leuzre
19.10.12, 07:49
I can't believe I'm confused here.

So I open uTorrent, open RatioMaster, open memory reader and enter the field of the file name of the uTorrent program? If so, the uTorrent program name is called uTorrent 1.6.1 build 490 on my desktop, which is what I entered in the field. Even when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and look at Processes, it says the same thing, but with the .exe at the end.

I even left the field as utorrent with the uTorrent program opened, but the green bar didn't startup and I got the error message.

If not that, I don't know how to find the name of the executable file. I did rename the uTorrent program before downloading it. I don't know if that has something to do with it.

I clicked on Properties of it, but it shows no name.

I feel so stupid right now. :rolleyes:

---------- Post Merged at 06:49 ---------- Previous Post was at 04:06 ----------

Edit: I found this thread which was a good read too.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

As far as I know, I did exactly what it's showing. I'm starting to think that maybe it's my uTorrent client. If I've done everything correctly and it's that, is it possible I could have a download to uTorrent client that is known to work with RatioMaster 1.9.1 please, as my source on original content isn't so original afterall. :frown:

anon
19.10.12, 14:34
Even when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and look at Processes, it says the same thing, but with the .exe at the end.

Then you have the process name right.

Why don't you rename the executable to "utorrent"? Maybe RM doesn't like long names. Memory reading has been made to work on 1.6.1 by many other people, so this is a problem on your side :wsmile:

Leuzre
20.10.12, 18:02
Thanks so much. It works now. :D Sorry for the delay of my response. :)

Leuzre
20.10.12, 22:36
I was wondering. I didn't see it anywhere, but I noticed you can open the program again once it's already opened. Is it safe to run this program more than once at the same time?

anon
20.10.12, 22:39
Yes, just don't load the same torrent on more than one instance, and don't forget the memory reader...

Leuzre
22.10.12, 16:25
The news gets better. :) Thanks heaps! If only I could trade the upload for invites.

anon
22.10.12, 17:59
No worries. I have no idea of which tracker we're talking about here, but don't be greedy and you'll be fine.

Leuzre
24.10.12, 10:22
I'm at a certain tracker, doing all the normal stuff with RatioMaster 1.9.1, but I get a box that pops up saying..

"unregistered torrent pass"..

but I'm running RatioMaster 1.9.1 for other trackers as I type this. I chose the right clients too. I'm wondering if this is a RatioMaster blockoff?

anon
24.10.12, 15:14
"unregistered torrent pass"..

but I'm running RatioMaster 1.9.1 for other trackers as I type this. I chose the right clients too. I'm wondering if this is a RatioMaster blockoff?

You're banned.

Leuzre
24.10.12, 22:16
That sure sucks. I only just made the account too. Thanks for the info. :)

Leuzre
25.10.12, 05:57
Once again it's me. I'm having problems with IPTorrents with RatioMaster 1.9.1.

I opened RatioMaster, loaded the torrent, except under Torrent Information, then it says Tracker, it didn't auto-fill itself like the other trackers I'm using RatioMaster on and I get this error.

http://i48.tinypic.com/11v331z.jpg

I tried a fresh start and dropped the torrent file in, but I got the same error. I'm using the right compatible torrent program for it too.

I don't know how to fill in that missing part there. The blacked out parts load up fine. Just the Tracker part doesn't.

Is this a known problem for IPTorrents? :confused:

anon
25.10.12, 14:45
Yes. Copy one tracker announce URL from uTorrent in RM. Then it will work.

Leuzre
25.10.12, 15:38
Working perfectly. I'm learning alot here. :D Thanks again.

Leuzre
30.10.12, 10:10
Hi again. :) I was wondering how one becomes a Seeder on a tracker with RatioMaster. I'm trying to build points to gain invites. Do I simply leave it on "Do not stop" with a 1-2KB upload speed?

anon
30.10.12, 13:32
Hi again. :) I was wondering how one becomes a Seeder on a tracker with RatioMaster.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6271

Set 4c to 100, naturally.

Leuzre
30.10.12, 15:27
I've got 4c already set to 100%, but it's not showing any seeding. This is one of my current setups.

http://i46.tinypic.com/25juqgy.jpg

I thought after the uploaded amount was done, it would register me as a Seeder.

Do I just change 4d to "Do not stop" with 0kb upload on 100%?

anon
30.10.12, 15:34
I thought after the uploaded amount was done, it would register me as a Seeder.

No, you've got to keep the torrent running in RM if you want that.

Leuzre
31.10.12, 05:54
Thanks, anon. Working perfect now. :D You're a legend. :D

Yakian
17.02.13, 00:00
I've read the whole thing, but I have a question (I'm not so sure I got that, better safe than sorry)
If I am downloading X movie, i should not use RM, correct? Then, when it's done, use RM and remove torrent from orginal clinet?

anon
17.02.13, 03:45
If I am downloading X movie, i should not use RM, correct? Then, when it's done, use RM and remove torrent from orginal clinet?

Yes, pretty much. As long as you don't have the same torrent running on both programs, you're fine.

Do check if fake downloading is acceptable on that particular tracker beforehand, and use that instead if so - downloading junk you don't need is a waste of bandwidth and HDD life.

Yakian
24.02.13, 01:02
I'm still not so sure about something:
I want to download using BitComet 1.20 and cheating with RM 1.91 spoofing vuze 4.8.1.2
To do so, I have downloaded anon's file, but: Do I need to have 4.8.1.2 vuze installed (I guess so)? If so, do I have to open it every time I want to use RM memory reader or the first time only?

P.S: I've installed 4.8.1.2 but RM still says that the process can't be found, why?(client is open with torrent active)

anon
24.02.13, 01:36
You don't need memory reading with the Vuze emulation. The data RatioMaster generates randomly will work fine. RM, however, does not simulate Vuze's behavior of randomizing the peer_id (and key?) when a torrent is restarted, so be careful with that.

Yakian
24.02.13, 02:14
You don't need memory reading with the Vuze emulation. The data RatioMaster generates randomly will work fine. RM, however, does not simulate Vuze's behavior of randomizing the peer_id (and key?) when a torrent is restarted, so be careful with that.

So I have to download the torrent without restarting my client?

anon
24.02.13, 02:18
I thought you were going to download with BitComet?

Yakian
24.02.13, 02:21
I thought you were going to download with BitComet?

yes exactly, shouldn't I do that? I can even download with latest vuze/utorrent it's not a problem!
(I didn't really understand that part about the peer_id sorry)

anon
24.02.13, 02:30
I can even download with latest vuze/utorrent it's not a problem!

Then I'd recommend using uTorrent and RM. No drama*, you'll only have to reapply the memory reader if you restart uT.

* = somewhere in the 3.x.x versions they added a peer_id randomization feature that only applies for public torrents. If you're paranoid like me you might want to set it to false, it's called bt.randomize_peer_id.

Yakian
24.02.13, 13:29
Then I'd recommend using uTorrent and RM. No drama*, you'll only have to reapply the memory reader if you restart uT.

* = somewhere in the 3.x.x versions they added a peer_id randomization feature that only applies for public torrents. If you're paranoid like me you might want to set it to false, it's called bt.randomize_peer_id.
Ok, no problem.
I will disable it then.
Just to be super-sure: Open uTorrent, complete download, close uT, open RM -> memory reader (Memory reader everytime uTorrent is closed)

anon
24.02.13, 17:42
Just to be super-sure: Open uTorrent, complete download, close uT, open RM -> memory reader (Memory reader everytime uTorrent is closed)

You can't run the memory reader if uTorrent is closed, and it is to be re-run every time you start it.

Yakian
24.02.13, 18:59
You can't run the memory reader if uTorrent is closed, and it is to be re-run every time you start it.

Ok I got that finally lol

Yakian
25.02.13, 15:31
Thought about RM
I download stuff, pose as seeder and start upload. BUT, since I almost do no upload while downloading and I only seed after completion, isn't that considered suspicious?

Lucius
25.02.13, 16:12
Thought about RM
I download stuff, pose as seeder and start upload. BUT, since I almost do no upload while downloading and I only seed after completion, isn't that considered suspicious?

No, Actually Vuze is making this behavior (download then full seed) that's what I notice while using it for a while .
uTorrent is giving some of its power for uploading at low speeds but as I told you Vuze is doing it all the time .

But, Are you download this thing for real ? or just simulating it via RM ?
1.If you download for real so your client making the whole process as usual then you simulate the seeding part and that's all normal .
2. If you simulate the whole process so I think you have to simulate the uploading and downloading together .

anon
25.02.13, 17:46
If you're so concerned about this, then Serenity or VEM are the right mods for you...

Yakian
26.02.13, 00:49
I'm not concerned, I just want to know if it's suspicious or not, but if it's not I don't care then
I download for real and upload for not-so-real
The problem now is that I have download a 7gb torrent but the tracker only has like 4gb dl? I have the whole file, I've extracted it and it works, I did not fake the download?
Why this?

anon
26.02.13, 01:45
I'm not concerned, I just want to know if it's suspicious or not, but if it's not I don't care then
I download for real and upload for not-so-real

Slightly suspicions and pretty unlikely to be noticed.

The problem now is that I have download a 7gb torrent but the tracker only has like 4gb dl? I have the whole file, I've extracted it and it works, I did not fake the download?

Maybe it was a 50% download? :unsure:

Yakian
26.02.13, 12:04
Slightly suspicions and pretty unlikely to be noticed.

Maybe it was a 50% download? :unsure:
full download and full working

clenky
09.03.13, 23:55
anon, how important is it to use one of the latest client files while using RM? If so, then I'm in a dire need of client files. Especially now when the moofdev forums is down.

anon
10.03.13, 00:17
anon, how important is it to use one of the latest client files while using RM?

It's not so much using the latest file as using the right one. If it matches the version and build of your BT client, you're okay.

If so, then I'm in a dire need of client files. Especially now when the moofdev forums is down.

Well, if you want a client file, just ask here. I usually make them within the day.

clenky
10.03.13, 10:27
You know what anon, I acutally started using mRatio yesterday instead of RM, I like it so far, but I don't know if it was a wise decision.. Please tell me, I hope mR is just as "safe" haha.

anon
10.03.13, 18:16
Both are good programs. You might even find mRatio is better because it can load multiple torrents and has more settings.

silent2k100
18.03.13, 09:26
got banned i used ratiomaster with 40 kb upload with tvtorrents. didnt use memory reader.
i opened also my client. and boom banned.

any suggestions how not to get banned next time?

also today ratiomaster is version 3 something.

do i need to use the old version as client?

anon
18.03.13, 16:53
didnt use memory reader.

also today ratiomaster is version 3 something.

do i need to use the old version as client?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=13948

Jordan
19.03.13, 11:07
any suggestions how not to get banned next time?

Only one suggestion, never forget to use memory reader.

ratrace
27.03.13, 09:21
Everything appears to be working except trying to change the download speed.

I can change the upload count but when i tamper with the download part it stays at 0bytes in stats.
I've added numbers but there is no change, anyone help?

anon
27.03.13, 17:18
I can change the upload count but when i tamper with the download part it stays at 0bytes in stats.

Is it a freeleech torrent? Is the torrent set to 100% completed?

If the answer to either question is "yes", that's normal.

ratrace
27.03.13, 22:38
Thanks for the reply!

I tried a different torrent and it's deffinately not a freeleech. I changed the 'Finished %' and added 99.95 and the download meter is starting to work!

I changed it back to '100' and it still sits on 0 downloaded and won't budge.
Not sure why it would be doing this?

anon
27.03.13, 22:42
Well, when you're at 100%, there's nothing left to download.

ratrace
27.03.13, 22:48
Ahh i think i get it, so when you start to download a torrent, would you leave it on 'Finished 0% complete' or any other number?, then when you finish downloading the torrent do you change it back to '100%' to reflect you just finished downloading the torrent?

anon
27.03.13, 22:52
Ahh i think i get it, so when you start to download a torrent, would you leave it on 'Finished 0% complete' or any other number?

If you start a new torrent, it'll probably be at 0%. The completion percentage changes by itself as the "download" progresses. There's no need to change it when it finishes or anything of the sort.

ratrace
27.03.13, 22:56
Just looking at the tut on page 1, diagram '4c' should i leave it on '0,01' or it shouldn't matter?

anon
27.03.13, 23:18
You now know how it works, so that's up to you and your specific needs.

Reaper.
01.11.15, 04:00
say I want to cheat on PTP and just earn points for the seeding bonus. Do i set upload rate to 0? Im doing this for some TL torrents and it's saying there not active. How do i use RM to make it look like im just seeding the torrents with no uploading or downloading going on?

alpacino
10.11.15, 01:13
Load the torrent on RM, set completion to 100% and upload and download to 0. Make sure the random up and down settings are 0 too. Then start it.

molosse
30.07.16, 19:30
DELETED
I had the same question as post 210 and was answered by post 211.
sorry.

QwertyUser
31.07.16, 18:42
Hi everyone! :smile:
I'm a total newbie and I really hope this is the right place to ask (if not, feel free to delete/move :smile:)
I'm trying to use RatioMaster 0.43 but it seems like it won't work.:confused:

This is the log

[06:28:28] Client changed: uTorrent 3.3.2
[06:28:28] Looking for utorrent process...
[06:28:28] No utorrent process found. Make sure that torrent client is running.
[06:28:28] Download rate changed to 30
[06:28:41] TORRENT INFO:
[06:28:41] Torrent name: Boys.Before.Flowers.720p.HDTV.x264-Anybody
[06:28:41] Tracker address: https://tracker.avistaz.to/3d3bac9d6f8b94c021d67fff3f47d4ac/announce
[06:28:41] Hash code: 2B5D159DEB2DE8CBAE373A59E2E90308CF18D530
[06:28:41] Upload rate: 60
[06:28:41] Download rate: 30
[06:28:41] Update interval: 1800
[06:28:41] Size: 39737135
[06:28:41] Left: 39737135
[06:28:41] Finished: 0
[06:28:41] Filename: C:\users\————\Desktop\[avistaz.to] boys.before.flowers.720p.hdtv.x264.anybody.torrent
[06:28:41] Number of peers: 200
[06:28:41] Port: 40987
[06:28:41] Key: 4284A897
[06:28:41] PeerID: -UT3320-%18w%afz%a5n%5b%b1%c7%ecEN

[06:28:42] PROXY INFO:
[06:28:42] proxyType = None
[06:28:42] proxyServer =
[06:28:42] proxyPort = 0
[06:28:42] proxyUser =
[06:28:42] proxyPassword =

[06:28:42] CLIENT EMULATION INFO:
[06:28:42] Name: uTorrent 3.3.2
[06:28:42] HttpProtocol: HTTP/1.1
[06:28:42] HashUpperCase: False
[06:28:42] Key: 4284A897
[06:28:42] Headers:......
Host: {host}
User-Agent: uTorrent/3320
Accept-Encoding: gzip
[06:28:42] PeerID: -UT3320-%18w%afz%a5n%5b%b1%c7%ecEN
[06:28:42] Query: info_hash={infohash}&peer_id={peerid}&port={port}&uploaded={uploaded}&downloaded={downloaded}&left={left}&corrupt=0&key={key}{event}&numwant={numwant}&compact=1&no_peer_id=1

[06:28:42] Started TCP listener on port 40987
[06:28:42] OpenTcpListener() successfully finished!
[06:28:42] Connecting to tracker (tracker.avistaz.to) in port 443
[06:28:42] Connected Successfully
[06:28:42] ======== Sending Command to Tracker ========
[06:28:42] GET /3d3bac9d6f8b94c021d67fff3f47d4ac/scrape?info_hash=%2b%5d%15%9d%eb%2d%e8%cb%ae7%3aY% e2%e9%03%08%cf%18%d50 HTTP/1.1
Host: tracker.avistaz.to

[06:28:42] ======== Tracker Response ========
[06:28:42] HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Server: cloudflare-nginx
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 16:28:42 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 275
Connection: close

[06:28:42] *** Failed to decode tracker response :
[06:28:42] <html>
<head><title>400 The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>400 Bad Request</h1></center>
<center>The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port</center>
<hr><center>cloudflare-nginx</center>
</body>
</html>

[06:28:42] Connecting to tracker (tracker.avistaz.to) in port 443
[06:28:42] Connected Successfully
[06:28:42] ======== Sending Command to Tracker ========
[06:28:43] GET /3d3bac9d6f8b94c021d67fff3f47d4ac/announce?info_hash=%2b%5d%15%9d%eb%2d%e8%cb%ae7%3a Y%e2%e9%03%08%cf%18%d50&peer_id=-UT3320-%18w%afz%a5n%5b%b1%c7%ecEN&port=40987&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=40690826860&corrupt=0&key=4284A897&event=started&numwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id=1 HTTP/1.1
Host: tracker.avistaz.to

[06:28:43] ======== Tracker Response ========
[06:28:43] HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Server: cloudflare-nginx
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 16:28:43 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 275
Connection: close

[06:28:43] *** Failed to decode tracker response :
[06:28:43] <html>
<head><title>400 The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>400 Bad Request</h1></center>
<center>The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port</center>
<hr><center>cloudflare-nginx</center>
</body>
</html>

[06:28:43] No connection in sendEventToTracker() !!!

And this is the screenshot of RatioMaster

I'm using a Macbook Air with El Captain. My client is uTorrent 1.8.6 (I can't select this on RatioMaster, so I tried selecting uTorrent 3.3.2).
I read [Mini-tutorial] How to use the RatioMaster's memory reader and [Tutorial about the RatioMaster] All settings explained, but I can't find my error in those threads :frown: I'm using a Wineskine port to run RatioMaster.

Sorry for my english, thanks! :rolleyes:

Lucius
31.07.16, 21:11
@QwertyUser : Try the RatioMaster Plus 1.4.1 at the first post and tell me if it works ;)

anon
31.07.16, 21:15
RatioMaster.NET is old. Update to RatioMaster Plus (you can find it in this forum), then we'll talk.

QwertyUser
31.07.16, 21:51
@QwertyUser : Try the RatioMaster Plus 1.4.1 at the first post and tell me if it works ;)

It works perfectly :klatsch_3::klatsch_3: I feel so dumb :rolleyes:
Thanks guys! :top::top::top:
Your work it's pretty amazing! :big grin:

Edit: I haven't been banned yet but I didn't use MemoryReader because my version of uTorrent isn't there :( How can I add it? Thanks again guys! :D

Edit2: my client is uTorrent 1.8.6 since it's the last update for MacOS. Can I still add it? :)