PDA

View Full Version : RarBG

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
15.01.10, 11:53
Logo:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5573
Tracker: RARBG.com
Tracker URL: Torrents , filmi , download (http://rarbg.com/torrents.php)
Open Signups : Unknown
Invite System No need
Category: General Tracker,0_day
Number of Users: ~ Unknown
Number of torrents: ~ 67115

This is the Bulgarian Tracker RARBG , a tracker like demonoid ,more fedback will be great.

Category:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5572

Torrents :
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5574

anon
15.01.10, 17:19
Open Signups : Unknown

They opened recently, I managed to make an account. Seems they've closed now.

Look at those seeder/leecher counts... this is a public tracker :shockkk!:

Mihai
15.01.10, 19:23
wtf?Those stats are huge.

cheatos
15.01.10, 19:36
now i want an account there
i like huge swarms :eek3:

EDIT: i don't, i can download without an account, its a public tracker,
i thought its like Zamunda :frown: but no..

SBfreak
15.01.10, 19:36
Public trackers usually have huge stats:P

alpacino
16.01.10, 07:49
That's very strange, is it only me or those stats/swarms are bs? In the tracker side I see torrents with 3 and 4 digits as seeder and leecher, but when I try them in the client, the truth is revealed. Anyway, most numbers come from peer exchange as I checked. And some of their torrent come with DHT disabled.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
16.01.10, 10:38
yeah..the stats looks good..but when you download something the speed are medium ..low..and you see the real truth..but it's a pretty good public tracker anyway

anon
17.01.10, 00:27
That's very strange, is it only me or those stats/swarms are bs? In the tracker side I see torrents with 3 and 4 digits as seeder and leecher, but when I try them in the client, the truth is revealed.

And what truth would that be? :biggrin:

yeah..the stats looks good..

Not for me - look at the top torrents, there's almost 1 leecher per seed. This is detrimental to download speeds.

alpacino
17.01.10, 08:02
And what truth would that be? :biggrin:
Come on anon, you know the truth, don't tease me. :biggrin:
The truth is: the client don't show the same stats as the site reflexes. Even after letting peer exchange do its job, so I'm inclined to think there's something fishy here. :tongue:

Not for me - look at the top torrents, there's almost 1 leecher per seed. This is detrimental to download speeds.Specially because most users might be on asymmetric lines.

DriftKing
17.01.10, 08:05
all seeder/leecher status is fake :biggrin: crappy speed.

SBfreak
17.01.10, 11:22
I know it's possible to fake seeders and leechers but why would they do that??

GotIt
17.01.10, 11:39
Well it does make them look good in FSF's review about them and it probably would generate more money for them with more site viewers.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
17.01.10, 13:24
Not for me - look at the top torrents, there's almost 1 leecher per seed. This is detrimental to download speeds.

yeah anon ..but the top torrents are always the last torrents uploaded..so you have to let some time before the seeders group :biggrin:

all seeder/leecher status is fake crappy speed.

true :top:

anon
17.01.10, 17:18
Come on anon, you know the truth, don't tease me. :biggrin:

I want the exact seeder and leecher counts you saw in your client :biggrin: Because if the tracker doesn't support scrape and doesn't return the numbers in normal announces, it's possible for it to have 80000 seeders with only a fraction of those showing up in your client. Also, uTorrent asks for 200 new peers on every announce, and they're put under the "Peers" column until it connects and finds out whether they're seeders or not.

whateveritakes
17.01.10, 19:50
is it possible because DHT is involved in the count?

anon
17.01.10, 19:51
That can also be a factor, although alpacino said some of their torrents have been set as private.

alpacino
17.01.10, 21:23
I want the exact seeder and leecher counts you saw in your client :biggrin: Because if the tracker doesn't support scrape and doesn't return the numbers in normal announces, it's possible for it to have 80000 seeders with only a fraction of those showing up in your client. Also, uTorrent asks for 200 new peers on every announce, and they're put under the "Peers" column until it connects and finds out whether they're seeders or not.

Ok, for example taking a torrent (dht disabled) which had approx. 600 seeders and 250 leechers on the site, they showed for me as 19 seeder and 9 leecher. After sometime, peer-exchange gave some 40 peers more, for seeder and leecher. I haven't thought about the scrape thing, I tested same torrent through RM, but this tracker returns peer numbers on announce, so even when ticking RM to scrape, it won't do it. Also the speed was very sluggish.