PDA

View Full Version : Cheating @ ShareTheRemote

Imacheater
11.01.10, 11:59
The question is: How can i cheat in STR
Vuze is banned in here
But "Perfect Spoof" function was not updated so i couldn't spoof my utorrent 1.8.5
Anyone can help me for this please

GotIt
11.01.10, 12:03
I was going to make a thread for this, but I guess you beat me to it.

:P As always, RM with Memory Reader should work. Be sensible with speeds, this tracker doesnt have the most activity leeching wise, and it's full of packs so stay under 100 kB/s (my personal opinion, feel free to go much higher and find a limit)

Flashing probably will NOT work, seeing as the scripts should be the same as passthepopcorn.

SBfreak
11.01.10, 13:04
It's free signup right now.Why don't you try everything??

Register :: Share The Remote (http://sharetheremote.org/register.php)

Mihai
11.01.10, 14:47
Gazzele so i am betting waffles method with 5mb should work very well.

anon
11.01.10, 16:09
But "Perfect Spoof" function was not updated so i couldn't spoof my utorrent 1.8.5

You can spoof 1.6.1 or 1.8.x, they're allowed.

Imacheater
12.01.10, 08:00
I was going to make a thread for this, but I guess you beat me to it.

:P As always, RM with Memory Reader should work. Be sensible with speeds, this tracker doesnt have the most activity leeching wise, and it's full of packs so stay under 100 kB/s (my personal opinion, feel free to go much higher and find a limit)

Flashing probably will NOT work, seeing as the scripts should be the same as passthepopcorn.

Thanks for the info but i need real d/l

vvtwx
12.01.10, 11:54
they have a peerlist that is showing the username and amount uploaded for each specific torrent. means you cannnot cheat overboard on a single torrent..

Instab
12.01.10, 15:29
they have a peerlist that is showing the username and amount uploaded for each specific torrent. means you cannnot cheat overboard on a single torrent..

all gazelle sites have but the point is: is anyone looking at them?
and for the most other gazelle sites the answer is no :tongü:

anon
12.01.10, 17:21
Thanks for the info but i need real d/l

And what would that mean?

all gazelle sites have but the point is: is anyone looking at them?
and for the most other gazelle sites the answer is no :tongue:

Thankfully, you're right. If the TV staff looked at my snatchlist... :redface:

vvtwx
12.01.10, 17:42
Thankfully, you're right. If the TV staff looked at my snatchlist... :redface:

They would know you are a good sharer

anon
12.01.10, 17:43
Yeah. "Sharer".

Imacheater
13.01.10, 05:41
And what would that mean?

It means i need real stuff from downloading, I really need some packs
RM makes fake d/l stats

GotIt
13.01.10, 06:49
Why do you need "real d/l"?

And to the tracker, fake and real can't be distinguished if done right.

pimphead07
13.01.10, 07:37
Why do you need "real d/l"?

And to the tracker, fake and real can't be distinguished if done right.

i think he means he actually wants the files on his hard disk and not fake download through RM. And yes.. real download cant be distinguished from fake oneif done right

GotIt
13.01.10, 08:04
Haha, I totally read his post wrong, but still if he wants real d/l, he can still:

Cheat after finishing the torrent

or

Don't cheat on the ones he wants to download, but build just enough buffer with some releases that can be found on demonoid by showing as a seeder.

vvtwx
13.01.10, 15:13
Haha, I totally read his post wrong, but still if he wants real d/l, he can still:

Cheat after finishing the torrent

or

Don't cheat on the ones he wants to download, but build just enough buffer with some releases that can be found on demonoid by showing as a seeder.

nope i think you got his post right.

anon
13.01.10, 17:03
RM makes fake d/l stats

To the tracker it's the same. Just pick an active torrent so that you're not seen faking download when no one else is uploading.

vvtwx
14.01.10, 18:09
lol i was doing the wm and planning to stop when timer hits 2minutes or so. And it just so happens a phonecall came and i talked for 10mins. The announce was sent.... LOL PWNED with 6Mb/s speed

cheatos
14.01.10, 18:11
lol i was doing the wm and planning to stop when timer hits 2minutes or so. And it just so happens a phonecall came and i talked for 10mins. The announce was sent.... LOL PWNED with 6Mb/s speed

[advertisement] :klatsch_3:
use this tool, next time:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18187

vvtwx
16.01.10, 16:05
amazingly my account is still safe!

anon
17.01.10, 00:06
amazingly

You talk as if STR was high-level in the Ranklist. :biggrin:

GotIt
17.01.10, 00:15
amazingly my account is still safe!

How long has it been, what amount uploaded and how healthy was the torrent.

I'm very interested... for something made by people from PTPC I'd expect similar scripts.

anon
17.01.10, 00:16
I'm very interested... for something made by people from PTPC I'd expect similar scripts.

I.e. not very good ones :cool:

vvtwx
17.01.10, 04:35
How long has it been, what amount uploaded and how healthy was the torrent.

well i was doing 6Mb/s and i forgot to stop, and announce was sent. I didn't appear on the topten because i think my paranoia level was set to level 5, (i think)

Instab
17.01.10, 04:39
well i was doing 6Mb/s and i forgot to stop, and announce was sent. I didn't appear on the topten because i think my paranoia level was set to level 5, (i think)

how long ago?

vvtwx
17.01.10, 12:13
3 days have passed

anon
17.01.10, 17:14
I didn't appear on the topten because i think my paranoia level was set to level 5, (i think)

That shouldn't affect it, and the staff will see your stats regardless of your paranoia level anyway.

vvtwx
17.01.10, 20:54
i mean i didn't appear on the fastest uploader list

ooblar
26.01.10, 01:53
Why would you appear on the fastest uploader list? It takes your average seeding speed over the entire time your account was alive. E.g. there are often ppl on fastest uploader list with 1 MB/s rates, that means they were seeding an average of 1 MB/s over the entire time the account was alive. So if the account was 6 months old, they seeded an average of 1 MB/s the ENTIRE 6 months. So seeding 6 MB/s for 30-45 min isn't going to put you there.

MiCRON
26.01.10, 06:27
Is it safe to jump as a seeder in there and start faking upload stats?

Instab
26.01.10, 06:29
as long as it's no exclusive release

MiCRON
26.01.10, 06:34
Yeah, I'm thinking scene release DVDRip season packs.

Instab
26.01.10, 06:46
ah, wouldn't risk it on packs.

MiCRON
26.01.10, 08:28
Hmm, I thought it would be safe since the same packs can be found at TvT and TvT.ro.

Instab
26.01.10, 09:02
if the packs are exactly the same it's fine

anon
26.01.10, 15:41
Yeah, I'm thinking scene release DVDRip season packs.

Scene groups often release "packs" (a.k.a. boxsets) of entire TV seasons. These are fine to jump as seeder on.

VAMPIRE
26.01.10, 18:58
Waffles method works very well
You can flash 50 gb in minutes

doC
31.01.10, 18:31
Ratio Master+memory reader about 500kb/s
that sould work..

GotIt
01.02.10, 05:37
Waffles method works very well
You can flash 50 gb in minutes

Sorry if I'm a bit misunderstanding, but did you use WM to get the 50 gb in a few minutes, or did you flash?

SBfreak
01.02.10, 12:04
Sorry if I'm a bit misunderstanding, but did you use WM to get the 50 gb in a few minutes, or did you flash? WM means waffles method so I guess he flashed.

anon
01.02.10, 17:18
Well, the 1MB/s part of the Waffles method is soft-flashing. Still, I'd say "I faked 50GB in minutes" to avoid confusion.

Nokki
15.02.10, 15:18
Ratio Master+memory reader about 500kb/s
that sould work..

This is close to what I just used... But the problem was that my download wasn't showing up for some reason...?

SBfreak
15.02.10, 15:21
You mean didn't update properly??

Nokki
15.02.10, 15:40
I just realized the damn thing was a freeleech! Nevermind lol

anon
15.02.10, 17:36
I just realized the damn thing was a freeleech! Nevermind lol

No problem, it happens. I once went crazy about my TB download not being registered during their global freeleech :dry:

Nokki
28.02.10, 16:42

Hey man... it should still work right?
is it safe to do those speeds or even 1Mbps with only 5-10 leechers?
Coz thats the max you get on any torrent there... it sucks!?

vvtwx
03.03.10, 19:26
Sometimes i even cheat with only 1 or no leechers. Just cheat fast.

SealLion
03.03.10, 20:47
so how do u cheat and get away with it when there's no leachers??
are u talking about seeding on a torrent and cheating even while there's no leechers??
I dont' get it.

anon
03.03.10, 20:48
so how do u cheat and get away with it when there's no leachers??

It's dangerous, but not all trackers care. And if you stop before the update, you won't even show up cheating in the peerlist (although STR is a Gazelle tracker, and thus will still show you as inactive and your fake upload there afterwards for a while).

vvtwx
03.03.10, 22:22
apparently, scripts at STR isn't that good, so i sometimes just cheat on any torrent regardless of activity.

Instab
03.03.10, 22:24
apparently, scripts at STR isn't that good, so i sometimes just cheat on any torrent regardless of activity.

that seems to work on many gazelle sites

fooltoo
05.03.10, 08:14
It seems to work on this particular tracker. You can cheat without leechers as wel. But try not to go overboard withthe upload. I think 150-200MB is fine in this case.

saebrtooth
05.03.10, 09:43
If u can fake 150mb/s-200MB/s I bet that u can fake 1-3tb/s np whatsoever

anon
05.03.10, 17:09
150MB/s can at least be reached by seedboxes. 3TB/s can't be reached at all yet, not even on a LAN.

saebrtooth
06.03.10, 02:21
hehe we need a daredevil to test this out :biggrin:

anon
06.03.10, 17:14
3TB/s? A few seconds of faking will drop you in the Top 10, should you stop the torrent or let it update. It isn't really wise...

saebrtooth
06.03.10, 23:51
thats true but I wonder if done on a older acc not a new one with hardly anythign on it. few mths old, if the anti cheat scrips were bad, admitedly I have no experience with str tracker, I wonder then would it work?

Just hypothetical, Ive doen it before on a little tracker 3tbs, I cant say which cos probably it will weed me out hehe

anon
06.03.10, 23:52
thats true but I wonder if done on a older acc not a new one with hardly anythign on it. few mths old, if the anti cheat scrips were bad, admitedly I have no experience with str tracker, I wonder then would it work?

I guess yes, although a single look at the Top 10 users by an admin would give you away.

fooltoo
07.03.10, 08:05
I was talking about faking 150-200MB worth of upload in a torrent with no leechers. Not about speeds, damn you guys misunderstood the point. :lol:

Jambina
07.03.10, 09:54
That mean their scripts dont test for this. I wonder if they dont test for upload amount on no leechers, would they test for high speed flash?

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 ----------

Is it always that a tracker will allow 1 if allows the other (cheating method)?

saebrtooth
07.03.10, 12:44
I would say its difficult to just say if a tracker allows one type it automatically allows the other. Lots of trackers share the same source code but we should also remeber that they can change the default settings.

But saying this there have been many low lvl trackers i have flashed large amounts (TB) on with also high speeds (50-100mb /s) without being banned. Also if your're a low lvl tracker with very few user base nd ur kicking people its not really smart from a business perspective. that one person faking stuff maybe the same person generating the most site traffic for u hehe.

anon
07.03.10, 17:09
That mean their scripts dont test for this. I wonder if they dont test for upload amount on no leechers, would they test for high speed flash?

Not having access to STR's server I can't give an accurate answer, but flashing is much easier to detect than uploading on torrents without leechers.

Is it always that a tracker will allow 1 if allows the other (cheating method)?

Not really... you shouldn't take anything for granted.

FraggleRock
13.06.10, 08:53
Any idea how long you actually show up for in the peerlist?

anon
13.06.10, 17:38
Up to an hour, I think. It's the same with all Gazelle trackers, even though I'm sure the interval can be customized.