PDA

View Full Version : Cheating On Avistaz a.k.a. AsiaTorrents

Dark Knight
08.01.10, 14:40
Well i Didnt find any reference regarding cheating on this tracker...

URL : www.asiatorrents.com (Asia Torrents)

so please Share some cheating Tips here about This tracker.....

(although i think it will be Easy To Cheat on This Tracker Due to its Huge Userbase >100K )

SBfreak
08.01.10, 15:16
RM with memory reader.Just tried 1MB/s.Seems it worked.

shadowww
10.01.10, 13:38
I did that what SBfreak wrote but with speed I usually use which is ~200kb/sec upload. And that was months ago, my acc is still proudly standing.

I belive they are also open now so don't miss your chance if you are interested in all types of asian movies/music because when they are closed, there is no way to get in, they don't have any invitation system.

anon
10.01.10, 17:17
I belive they are also open now

Account Management - Asia Torrents (http://www.asiatorrents.com/account.php)

MosDef
04.03.10, 01:47
Anyone tried PMR there or any other kind of flashing? I want to try that instead of RM. If no one has then i'll give it a try. lol

Instab
04.03.10, 01:49
Anyone tried PMR there or any other kind of flashing? I want to try that instead of RM. If no one has then i'll give it a try. lol

there is no better way for flashing than ratiomaster

anon
04.03.10, 16:54
Anyone tried PMR there or any other kind of flashing? I want to try that instead of RM.

It should be the opposite... you should want to try flashing with the RM instead of the PMR due to the correct announce :biggrin:

pepi
23.04.11, 10:42
uploaded all night with RM 500kb/seg without WM or anything. No big deal

SaintShaolin
23.04.11, 11:15
There doesn't seem to be any anti-cheating scripts on this site.
GreedyTorrent works well here for me. Upload = 2x download. :)

Hater
08.09.11, 04:02
just seed [Girls' Generation] music videos, huge collection

at about 250kb all night and you are set

Makeawish
07.07.12, 10:38
Is there anyway to cheat the bonus?

anon
08.07.12, 04:06
Is there anyway to cheat the bonus?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19998

teffflok
13.05.19, 04:21
Hate to be that guy but anyone has any recent experience? Lately they been working a lot improving the site, including a HitnRun system. What's the best way to bypass the HnRs (besides actuall seeding ofc) I didn't noticed and ended with a few. Does utorrent's NoReport-Tracker Works?

anon
13.05.19, 04:55
What's the best way to bypass the HnRs

Anything that doesn't send the "completed" flag (e.g. NoComplete in uTorrent) should work unless they have a sophisticated system in place, like on IPT.

JohnareyouOK
04.06.19, 17:40
Hate to be that guy but anyone has any recent experience? Lately they been working a lot improving the site, including a HitnRun system. What's the best way to bypass the HnRs (besides actuall seeding ofc) I didn't noticed and ended with a few. Does utorrent's NoReport-Tracker Works?

How's your using experience? As far as I tested, do not send complete flag seems cannot bypass HnR on Avistaz, also cannot prevent us from being displayed in snatchlist.

H265
05.06.19, 10:35
How's your using experience? As far as I tested, do not send complete flag seems cannot bypass HnR on Avistaz, also cannot prevent us from being displayed in snatchlist.

It's easy to cheat over there. Cheating on new torrents with speeds upto 1 MBps works. I haven't tested higher speeds.

AxiomaticDirection
22.04.20, 10:40
Does mR or RM+ still work there?

InFerNoBeasTz
21.01.21, 19:28
Is everything still fine for you on avistaz, what's your setup?

luckstrike0981
19.02.21, 16:21
Their detection system is not good in my experience.RM+2.1 works flawlessly.Just grab a popular torrent and upload.I am fake downloading/uploading at the same time,just like a "normal" torrent client.Speed depends on your end,don't cross 5-6 mb's i'd say.

xigag84775
04.10.21, 18:49
Just sharing my experience, I'm new to cheating, I have been using this method for 10 months or so and nothing so far, I actually am really scared to cheat here:
- I only download freeleech movie torrents
- I watch the movie
- I delete the movie
- Adds the torrent to RM+
-- when leachers are less than 1 set upload speed to 0
- Get the bonus points and buy the upload credit

After reading the posts here by other members I will definitely give their methods a try because my upload is only over 10GB but it is working for me because I have never found a torrent I want that is not on freeleech.

illusive
05.10.21, 00:00
Seeding large torrents (faking) to earn points is good strategy. However uploading on active popular new torrent with speeds even up to 5 MB/s works. I was picky with something fresh and popular so all were in higher speeds anyway. This is normal upload (No WM).

anon
06.10.21, 04:34
I actually am really scared to cheat here

my upload is only over 10GB but it is working for me

I have never found a torrent I want that is not on freeleech.

For me, this raises the question of why you'd want to cheat in the first place. Anyway, the consensus is that it's not very hard, and the open signups they had last weekend should make it even less so by adding peers for you to blend in with. Or, you know, upload to =]

Unregistered
26.03.23, 23:16
Hu guys new here

i just created an Avistaz account

open registration so go for it if you need an account, will be closed soon

was wondering if you can still use ratiomaster and how to do not to be catched

Iam thinking doing this way, grab an old torrent, with or without leechers, add 100% finished on setting and set up 1000 or 2000 kb upload speed

should be ok ?

Any advice ?

Cheeers for all :shockkk!:

cannibal
27.03.23, 00:36
was wondering on how not to have hit n run alert or how to fake it, any advice will be cool

cheers :smile:

anon
28.03.23, 03:50
was wondering if you can still use ratiomaster and how to do not to be catched

Iam thinking doing this way, ...

The current version of RM+ has a bug that prevents it from decoding tracker responses under some circumstances. If you get an error to that effect, use mRatio or Extreme Mod instead. As for the rest, it's clear from this thread that your account will be fine as long as you don't do anything stupid.

was wondering on how not to have hit n run alert

Seed your torrents. Their requirements aren't unreasonable.