PDA

View Full Version : Perfect World

saebrtooth
26.12.09, 01:48
Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment ?Free to Play MMORPGS (http://www.perfectworld.com/)

Bean playen dis gam fa almost 2 munths now. And I weally like it :top:

Fast paced action, great graphics and gameplay. Balanced chars with lots of unique sklls and fighting moves.

Has lots of the elements of WOW and its own various unique play and features but using free-to-play business model (item mall) for those lazy to make things themselves.

Great game but be prepared to get immersed and forget about life for a while. :top:

YouTube- Perfect World International UnLimited vs Conqueror TW

YouTube- Perfect World International - Official Teaser Trailer

r4veZ
27.12.09, 22:55
My girlfriend used to like the game a lot, and I tried to get into it but never could. :/

SBfreak
27.12.09, 23:30
Me too...I simply hate the engine and the la I get while playing.Plus I usually enjoy doing quest...this game has no real quests.

MrCheat
28.12.09, 00:26
i played this game and hated it so much. the music annoyed me greatly... but graphics are nice.

GotIt
28.12.09, 02:08
Looks like any average rpg :S

Might try it out someday though.

saebrtooth
28.12.09, 03:07
The thing with these free-to-play mmorpg are that you can also get into it as you like and you're not tied down by financial commitments say a monthly pay/play fee.

Oh Perfect World does have its merits along with a host of other games. Basically the way I see it is you have t know what your gona get out of it (the games).

Some people who get into these games find that its not what they think it should be. Some get bored because they just don't know what to do. In the start just choose whether your gona go solo or be a groupie for the time being and play it out. Its RPG, just experiement. I like PvP the most its such an adrenalin rush.

There are some games out there that if you cant be an effective merchant you just cant lvl, man now those are boring, spending half your play time finding stuff to sell and the other half grinding. Then when you sleep you have a multi-client (8) setup to sell your warez. Been there done that.

Now I try to play games where I can just have fun. rts is another of my favs

MrCheat
28.12.09, 11:24
hahaha talking about Silkroad Online? That game is awesome but it takes forever to level up in it and takes forever to login since its such a popular game. I think PW is more of a grind game than SRO, it takes forever to level up after lvl 60 in PW and max level is like 150 i think.

Doppelboom
31.12.09, 20:35
it looks like wow...i hate wow

SBfreak
01.01.10, 17:04
it looks like wow...i hate wow

On the contrary..if you hate wow you should try it.:top: