PDA

View Full Version : TorrentIt

GotIt
22.12.09, 02:45
Tracker: TorrentIt - TiT
Tracker URL: TorrentIt (http://www.torrentit.eu/)
Open Signups?: invites only
Category: 0-day
Number of Users: ~9000
Number of Torrents: ~6000

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5360

TorrentIt is rather small at the moment, and from the looks is just another average 0day tracker.

Based on What.CD's gazelle, it is easily navigated and it actually looks alright.

The amount of users isnt very high, and there isnt to much content either. But the speeds arent too bad and theres enough freeleech on packs that you wont mind to much. But my definetion of bad may be your horrible. The most amount of seeders on one torrent seems to be ~20 .

The content of course is also the normal stuff:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5361

Their wiki is still being developed but the user classes look like this :

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5362

There doesnt seem to be any perks though.

Requirements:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5363

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5364

The most transferred amount is pretty bad.

I am inclined to assume almost anything will work in terms of cheating, but if you are to use Ratiomaster, still use Memory Reader as a precaution.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty new to the whole private tracker scene, but I don't think this tracker will be going too far in the future unless it becomes affiliated with some big names.

My first review, hope it's not to bad.

Pickle
22.12.09, 02:53
There is not taste of old torrenit :(

Rebound
22.12.09, 02:58
Sorry, the site is currently invite only.

reg is closed.

GotIt
22.12.09, 03:01
ah... sorry..

I thought it was open, checked just a couple of days ago... my bad.

Blocker
22.12.09, 04:49
Based on What.CD's gazelle, it is easily navigated and it actually looks alright.

The amount of users isnt very high, and neither is the content. But the speeds arent too bad and theres enough freeleech on packs that you wont mind to much. But my definetion of bad may be your horrible. The most amount of seeders on one torrent seems to be ~20 .

I agree the site really needs more seeder and much content to become a decent tracker

I also like their icons and layout.

Instab
22.12.09, 05:49
reg is closed.

ah... sorry..

I thought it was open, checked just a couple of days ago... my bad.

from their news page:

Signups closed, time to start earning yer keep! - posted 3 weeks ago
As you may have noticed (or may not have), signups are now closed. Many thanks to FileShareFreak for their mention of us in a recent article, which can be read HERE, and welcome to any who may have signed up dü to that article.

Now that signups are closed, it is time for everyone to start earning their keep. Free leech has been going for a while now, and this too will end, as of next Sunday night, December 6th. Many new people have signed up during the long open signup period, and we are thankful for the increase in activity. However, many have taken advantage of our good faith, by hitting and running, or by signing up multiple accounts, or both. A massive cleanup effort will be underway by the staff to take care of such issüs.

Whether people are aware or not, hitting and running is against the rules, as is the practice of creating and using duplicate accounts, and this will be dealt with. Duplicate account holders will find ALL of their accounts disabled, with no chance for leniency. If you have duplicate accounts because of failure to receive a confirmation email, then your course of action should have been to either come into the IRC help channel (#TiT-Support) or to at least PM a staff member once you successfully gained entry to the site, and make them aware of the issü, so they could take the proper action in disabling the failed account. Rules are created for a reason, and are to be abided by without fail, barring special circumstances, in which case the last sentence would apply. We are far less likely to listen to, and excuse, something which we find on our own rather than being notified by a responsible member who shows concern about his standing within the community here.

Please take this time to get your ratio in good standing while free leech lasts, because you will soon have to go back to doing things the old-fashioned way, EARNING YOUR RATIO. Again, to make things clear, dupe accounts, hit-and-runners, and any other accounts with anomalies will be disabled, with no option to re-enable. We expect people to follow the rules, and if there is a problem complying with those rules, to be notified ASAP of the situation. We will not be responsible for anyone's lack of communication or failure to be a productive member of this community. We don't ask for a lot, and we give you as much as we can in return. We don't even beg you for donations, like some sites do, even though we sorely need them. Therefore, we will not be tolerant of deviations.

Please use TiT responsibly, and she will treat you well. This is a guarantee. Fail to be an upstanding member, and we will not fail in the execution of our duties to keep this community in good shape for those members who love and care for it.

//Staff

GotIt
22.12.09, 05:57
Zzz.. My time perception is pretty poor...

But I think they opened it up once more after that article was written for around a week.

Again, I'm really sorry for the stupid open signup mistake, won't ever happen again.

Instab
22.12.09, 15:37
Zzz.. My time perception is pretty poor...

But I think they opened it up once more after that article was written for around a week.

yes, they did:

Well, we're sure you've all heard about ScT closing by now, and for those of you who know of it, the "rabbit" is closing too, but for other reasons. Given the situation, we've decided to open up the doors again for a few days, in order to accomodate some of those who are scrambling for a new site to call home.

anon
22.12.09, 17:55
Again, I'm really sorry for the stupid open signup mistake, won't ever happen again.

It's OK :smile:

Now allow me to repeat what's already been said about low peer activity :biggrin:

atlantis
22.12.09, 18:57
this place is dead already :wink2:

Instab
30.01.10, 05:37
yep, rip tit and closed.