1.0 TB Uploaded 1.05 ratio minimum

Safecracker:
5.0 TB Uploaded 1.05 ratio minimum

Legendary:
20 TB Uploaded 1.05 ratio minimum

TorrentVault Official User Classes
----------------------------------------

User class
Features: Can download torrents. Vote on Requests and view old requests.
Access to basic site rights. Can post in the Forums. Can set an Avatar.

Power User class
Features: Same as User plus: Can edit wiki. Can Upload own torrents to
TorrentVault. Can use Advanced Search (Not yet implemented.)

New!
Henchman class
Features: Same as Power User plus: Can access the Torrent Notification System (Page needs updating.) Can access Bookmarks.

PickPocket class
Features: Same as Henchman plus: Can make Requests.

Burglar class
Features: Same as PickPocket plus: Can access the New Top10.

New!
Organizer class
Features: Same as Burglar plus: Can access the New Advanced Top10.

New!
Strategist class
Features: Same as Organizer plus: Can edit the Knowledge base.

Safecracker class
Features: Same as Strategist plus: Can make Requests for free.

New!
Legendary class
Features: Same as Safecracker plus: Can Invite users when Invites are closed.
Can reset their own passkey/authkey. And is considered the Top User class at TV.

VIP Elite class
Features: Same as Legendary plus: No ratio warnings. No hit and run
warnings. Donor star. +v channel status in IRC. No IP address History.
And is considered TV's ultimate contributors. The members that make
sure we are online.
Special: 1 Invite will be given for each VIP option donation.
(in development. You will receive back invites when feature is enabled)

High Speed Uploader
Requirements: 100mbit Upload speed minimum (11 megabytes per second)
Preferred: Scene release expert with 100mbit - 5x1000mbit Upload speed.
Must be active!

Features: Same as Legendary plus: Half operator in IRC (+h). Known for quality
and respected in the community.

More features are planned. We are going to attempt to make TV the best site
it can be.

Description

TV is a 0-Day tracker. It appears to have started a bit less than two years ago, but it wasn't until this year that they began to be talked about, thanks to some "promotion" open signups (including opening the doors for ex-ScTers) featured on FILEnetworks and FSF. Until one month ago, they were using a modified TBdev frontend, but later switched to Gazelle.

Content is pretty much the same as on every other mainstream site (although they have some packs) - but if you look at their pretimes, you'll notice they're very good and sometimes even beat the bigger sites such as SCC.

Cheating there is very easy. You can use the Waffles method (I did around 40GB with it), or "normal" faking using the Extreme Mod or RM/mR. The PMR is also supposed to work, but I'd advice you seed a lot after using it, or else your permanent snatchlist (Profile -> View Transfer History) won't look nice.

If you have more information, feel free to post it.

cheatos
21.12.09, 20:02
thanks for the review,
the first picture includes a fake name right ?

as for this tracker ,i had an account before they converted to Gazelle but they deleted my account and i never bothered to sign up again...:mad2:

anon
21.12.09, 20:03
thanks for the review,

Yes, of course. :cool:

SBcheater
21.12.09, 20:34

LOL its seems real like those Insane uploaded and downloaded amounts in Alpacino's goem review.

TV is no doubt a very decent 0day tracker , with lots of leech activity enough to give you cover while cheating, I have mostly seen more then 6 seeds /torrent.

site stats are also impresive

http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3i34.jpg

GotIt
21.12.09, 20:59
Haha wow, I almost splattered water over my screen seeing your name there xD

Very nice review. I probably will pass on this though, I already have so many trackers... I'm finding it hard to balance them all on emails and such :S

anon
21.12.09, 21:00
Very nice review. I probably will pass on this though, I already have so many trackers...

Happens to everyone. You should only keep the ones you use. I gave the others away or let them die of inactivity. The e-mail problem was solved thanks to Trash-Mail :biggrin:

GotIt
21.12.09, 21:42
If they die of inactivity, does it ever get totally deleted? I'm mostly worried about the email.

Never again, will I use gmail when they accept Guerillamail xD

anon
21.12.09, 21:43
Most TBdev sites delete inactive accounts. Gazelle ones disable them, so you can get the account back if you ask (and depending on the tracker, have a good excuse).

Blocker
22.12.09, 04:02
I think this is really a decent tracker,maybe under-rated ,no one is asking for a TV invite I think!

By the way ,is a nice tracker with a big potential!, they have an auto uploader thats why they have a lot o torrents :top:

naughtydog
22.12.09, 10:30
I must say after their transformation to gazelle, ratiomaster+memory reader gives "file not registered on tracker" error. Might be fault from the site, will report back if there is any improvement.

jockey
22.12.09, 10:52
naughtydog
ratiomaster+memory reader
is working for me :confused2:

Instab
22.12.09, 14:35
I think this is really a decent tracker,maybe under-rated ,no one is asking for a TV invite I think!

By the way ,is a nice tracker with a big potential!, they have an auto uploader thats why they have a lot o torrents :top:

yeah, i see potential there, too.
and yes, they do have several leaseweb site seeders.

I must say after their transformation to gazelle, ratiomaster+memory reader gives "file not registered on tracker" error. Might be fault from the site, will report back if there is any improvement.

they still have to fix quite a number of bugs so far

anon
22.12.09, 16:35

I have seen a few TV trades on FST :tongue:

naughtydog, what about redownloading the offending .torrents?

hontoCorti
22.12.09, 17:16
Finally a review of one of the nicer trackers i got lately...
They have a good amount of stuff and i like their layout.
I do not understand why it is so underrated?

anon
22.12.09, 17:17
I do not understand why it is so underrated?

A combination of being quite unknown and easy to get into until recently? :tongue:

Blocker
23.12.09, 03:15
A combination of being quite unknown and easy to get into until recently? :tongue:

I agree ; TV is much better than old tracker even tough not many people know it ,maybe in few months will be watching more people with TV invites requests.:tongue:

queequeq
13.03.10, 09:46
Just had a chuckle. Your review pic of the marketplace found its way onto the TV forums, with the nice "SB-I Mod :D" custom title typed in. lol. The thread is titled "Market Release?" under the "Chat Section" in the Forums. Let's see how long the poster keeps his TV account. Out of courtesy for the user, I will not post the user name or a url to the post. But it is quite funny!

anon
13.03.10, 17:17
Well, I posted that same review at FST, so it doesn't necessarily mean he's a cheater. :happy:

hearthrob
14.03.10, 12:25
Very nice site indeed. Thanks foir the review, Anon. Too bad I missed the open signup. Hope there'll be one coming soon.

BTW Anon, are you the Anon-sbi on FST? :confused2:

shoulder
14.03.10, 12:39
Yes, he is. :wink2:

anon
14.03.10, 16:36
Very nice site indeed. Thanks foir the review, Anon. Too bad I missed the open signup. Hope there'll be one coming soon.

There was one a few days ago, so you'll have to wait now.

BTW Anon, are you the Anon-sbi on FST? :confused2:

Is it so hard to believe? :unsure:

hearthrob
14.03.10, 18:59
Yes, he is. :wink2:

Ah! So my instinct is right. :biggrin:

anon
14.03.10, 19:00
Almost the same nickname and the same avatar... :unsure: Instinct isn't involved :tongue:

hearthrob
14.03.10, 19:04
Almost the same nickname and the same avatar... :unsure: Instinct isn't involved :tongue:

It could have been a copy-cat stunt, you know? :biggrin:

anon
14.03.10, 19:06
Read "his" posts. :shifty:

Instab
14.03.10, 19:26

Read "his" posts. :shifty:

must be a damn good copy cat :P

grebetu
14.03.10, 20:47
Just check his post count, I doubt anyone could fake that :)

hearthrob
05.05.10, 17:28
After the TV server harddisk crashed last week, RM could not work anymore. Keep getting the same "could not decode tracker error" as TL.

hellman
05.05.10, 17:55
Just check his post count, I doubt anyone could fake that :)

bingo u got that right:top:
hahaha...... what a catch my friend :lool:

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

if that was the case then anon would've killed him right away without away
our anon has a black side..its just he ,me and my frnds knws about it..lol:tongue:

anon
05.05.10, 18:07
Keep getting the same "could not decode tracker error" as TL.

I'll try the RM there today. Does using your real client work?

hearthrob
05.05.10, 19:52
I'll try the RM there today. Does using your real client work?

Yep, using real client works on some recent torrents, while others got error "torrent not registered" but I've found the explanation in the forum for this error. Its pretty obvious since they lost data. For those torrents which works on my real client, these same torrents trigger the "cannot decode" error on RM. The problem has been so persistent on TL and TV now. But RM works perfect for me at my other 6 usual trackers. Looks like I gotta start learning Vuze...

anon
05.05.10, 21:30
OK, I just tried the RM on a few TV torrents, and it worked just fine. Same with TL (checked just in case), so it has to be a problem on your side.

Regarding learning Vuze, here's the tutorial :biggrin:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

anon
13.05.10, 19:52
After months of waiting, the marketplace is up... at least the old one is. Official site news:

Hey everyone. While we are still working tirelessly on the New Market, we decided to bring back the Classic Marketplace in the mean time. Eventually the Classic Market will be a part of the New Market. But for now it's all tested and working. There's even a new feature that lets you pay some of your Gold into a Pot to unlock Free Leech for a day.

hearthrob
15.05.10, 12:40
Regarding learning Vuze, here's the tutorial :biggrin:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Hi Anon, is there any particular reason why Vuze 4.4.0.1_B06_DDJ Beta is not open for download to non-member while 4.3.0.5_B01 Beta is? I mean in terms of new features does it has something which cannot be shared?.... Thanks.

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

After months of waiting, the marketplace is up... at least the old one is. Official site news:

The marketplace is really nice... gonna try using Vuze to get some golds.... :smile:

shadowww
15.05.10, 15:32
It doesn't have any special new uber secret feature, its just the way it is. Latest vuze versions are available for testing to members only. Check thread about obtaining member title if you are interested and didn't saw it yet.

anon
15.05.10, 17:40
Hi Anon, is there any particular reason why Vuze 4.4.0.1_B06_DDJ Beta is not open for download to non-member while 4.3.0.5_B01 Beta is? I mean in terms of new features does it has something which cannot be shared?.... Thanks.

It's the same thing, just based on a newer core, and we'd rather make it available to Members only, that's all.

Gapo
03.08.10, 12:54
Some tips on how to get invited to this tracker? For instance, tracker forums that offers invites and so on.

Resurrection
03.08.10, 16:58
Yep tons of torrent invite sites that give away invite to enter this tracker...

Check this thread to take your pick http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/best-tracker-invite-forums-2343/

Quickly spam your way to 20 posts (without being too obvious) and patiently wait for someone to offer TV invite....

Post all your screenshots and boom you are done...

anon
03.08.10, 17:44
That's true for so many trackers :) It's nice to see how most invite forums are against trading, yet divide giveaways in "low-level" and "high-level" ones.

I dropped my TV account a long time ago since I had little use for it, otherwise I'd have probably invited you.

H265
02.12.17, 11:04
Torrentvault shut down

Dear users of TV
It's with great sadness that we have to announce that TV is officially dead after a providing our users with releases for a decade.
This is due to a few reasons..

1) TV had only ONE sysop. This meant that noone except him could handle donations or site related things. We asked him for months to promote another sysop, and even having a 2nd developer (which we already found), but he never did. The reason is is unknown to the rest of staff.

2) Only ONE person had access to site donations. The sysop. The rest of staff didn't have any way to handle donations and give out what users donated for. Donors never got promoted and users who donated for GB, never got the paid benefits. When users messaged staff, we gave them what they paid for, BUT without access to PayPal, we could only do so much.

3) It looks like site-related services like servers never got paid, which means the website has been offline for a few days. This without other staff's knowledge. We are just waiting for the iRC server to go offline aswell, but we don't know when that will happen-

The sysop (site owner) came online for a couple of days, but left again. Before that he had been gone for 2-3 weeks without notifying staff. When he came back, he told us that he had been arrested and had spent the time in jail due to personal reasons.

About a week or two ago, staff sent out a site-wide notice telling people to contact PayPal to get their donations cancelled. We know that a couple of users did so, which meant the PayPal account got frozen. But honestly, that's not ours or the users problem. The sysop found out who one of the person was, and sent him a message telling him that he would get banned from site if he didn't take back his claim.

The user apparently never got back to sysop, so his account got banned. That's an absolute unacceptable behavior.

We are very sorry about how this whole mess evolved, but we, staff, had absolutely no way to know what was about to happen. Siteop gave no warning whatsoever.

All we can do is thank all the users for supporting us through good and bad times, and apologize for this shit. We again urge people to contact PayPal to get donations cancelled if possible.

With great sadness we say goodbye and wish you all luck where you will find your new home.

anon
02.12.17, 20:32
This is unfortunate, especially because it seems it could have been prevented by simply appointing another sysop (although we only know one side of the story).

This tracker was really underrated, they managed to have something good with rather little publicity. I don't recall them being involved in any BT dramas either.

yoco
02.12.17, 22:40
Is there any good TV tracker left?

anon
03.12.17, 00:26
TorrentVault wasn't a TV tracker =] But besides the heavyweights BTN and BitMeTV, I keep hearing good things about morethan.tv.

yoco
03.12.17, 11:32
Is it invite only? Anyone has one :P

H265
03.12.17, 12:30
Is it invite only? Anyone has one :P

recruitment for mtv is on myanonamouse. Your account should be a few months old.