PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on The Horror Charnel

willful
12.12.09, 17:32
Searched for a similar thread, but did not find any, so I'm making this.
It seems to me it could be hard to cheat on The Horror Charnel, as they got stats for a lot of things.
Have anyone got tips/advice/experience on cheating there?

anon
12.12.09, 17:33
Didn't they drop their tracker and become a movie database?

willful
12.12.09, 17:38
Didn't they drop their tracker and become a movie database?

I just downloaded from their tracker an hour ago, so if this didn't happen within that time frame I think it's still working fine. :smile:

jacksbi
21.02.10, 18:38
is it invite system working there because i cannot create codes though i have invites?

Nokki
28.02.10, 17:55
I think RM+MR with 100 to 200 KBps should work fine...
Anybody used more than that?

leechmodder
07.04.10, 03:57
So, rm 1.9 should work fine or should we go for shu mods ??
used ut for downloads and thinking to further increase my ratio.
read through this: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18973#post169152
but it seems speed are too high !!

planning to use shumod, but its wriiten vuze all over and hence not downloaded. read all tuts like 10 times and i m confused :(

any latest escapades by members ??

anon
07.04.10, 14:18
planning to use shumod, but its wriiten vuze all over and hence not downloaded. read all tuts like 10 times and i m confused :(

So what's the deterrent to use the Extreme Mod, exactly? Does THC ban Vuze?

leechmodder
07.04.10, 17:52
but wont change of client amount to ban ??
i was looking on lines for utorrent :)

any hds up appreciated. rm is my fav. :P

anon
07.04.10, 18:17
but wont change of client amount to ban ??
i was looking on lines for utorrent :)

I'm not sure of what you mean, but the Extreme Mod can spoof uTorrent. Just use that feature if you're afraid of standing out.

caballero
08.04.10, 00:08
I'm not sure of what you mean, but the Extreme Mod can spoof uTorrent. Just use that feature if you're afraid of standing out.

i think he's saying that if he used this mod, he will appear on the tracker with a different client from his original download client (uTorrent)

anon
08.04.10, 00:09
Well, then if he wasn't using one of the uTorrent versions the Extreme Mod can spoof, there's little that can be done. :dabs:

caballero
08.04.10, 00:14
he will has to be "realistic" and download with the new client for a few days before cheating.....just in case
right? :smile:

anon
08.04.10, 00:15
Client changes will always draw some degree of attention, but it's not a serious matter, and yes, if you wait some time before cheating with the new one you should get through just fine.

megaupload
06.07.10, 06:43
Tried upto 10 MBPS on new torrents, looked fine and got 10-15 GB on each. Account active after 6 months.

Melnot
28.09.10, 02:27
Tried upto 10 MBPS on new torrents, looked fine and got 10-15 GB on each. Account active after 6 months.

I am glad to hear becuase everytime I check any of thier torrents even the packs the most leechers I ever saw was 7-10, and on normal torrents maybe 1-4. I have been hesitant to even try to cheat becuase of this.

anon
28.09.10, 14:13
Avoid the peerlist and Top 10 list, and chances are you'll be fine. This applies for many sites, actually.

Melnot
28.09.10, 15:45
Avoid the peerlist and Top 10 list, and chances are you'll be fine. This applies for many sites, actually.

I need to research this but how does one avoid being on the peerlist? on not just this tracker but any?

Interesting about Top 10, I figured the Top 10 would have most leechers so safer? But then again I think the Top 10 is mostly packs, not sure would have to look later. Or is it that the Top 10 is watched a lot more?

seldom
28.09.10, 15:57
Avoid to be listed in top 10 :)

anon
28.09.10, 18:28
I need to research this but how does one avoid being on the peerlist? on not just this tracker but any?

Tip: when the torrent is stopped, no traffic is shown there. And when it's restarted, 0 bytes do. :gwink:

Oh, and you do not want to be shown in the Top 10, that's all you need to know about it :ggrin:

Jordan
26.05.12, 09:59
I am getting 'Leeching Prohibited - your account has been suspended' since yesterday, but I am still able to login and post comments. Any ideas? I was using RM + MR with 110 kbps upload and 90 kbps download.

I checked the option 'Use TCP Listener' yesterday and guess it happened because of that. I always had the 'Get seeders / leechers stats' on but that was never an issue.

anon
26.05.12, 18:30
TCP listener wasn't a problem. If you had your client running before RM as you should, it'll just fail to bind to a port and do nothing.

Jordan
28.05.12, 10:31
I guess I would have to join the IRC and ask them. I got the invite from another site, and I don't want to be banned there, so I was avoiding to ask them why the account is suspended.

anon
28.05.12, 14:52
I guess I would have to join the IRC and ask them. I got the invite from another site, and I don't want to be banned there, so I was avoiding to ask them why the account is suspended.

If they wanted to screw you over, they would have done so by now. The only danger now is that your invitee might see a big disabled symbol next to your name on his tree. Then you're in trouble I guess.

flux1
17.08.12, 12:44
any new about cheating there?

leechmodder
17.08.12, 14:45
Same old same old

The Shutter
25.09.13, 08:31
Any news about cheating there ?