PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on BrokenStones?

ooblar
12.12.09, 03:03
I was wondering what works there and with what speeds. Is it hard to cheat on?

Instab
12.12.09, 14:29
that's just been discussed in the other thread (no, i won't provide the link:tongü:)

anon
12.12.09, 17:02
Link to it. So that I can lock this. :cool:

(No cheating thread but this one appears when googling "brokenstones cheating", and since "BS" also stands for something else...)

Instab
12.12.09, 17:14
Link to it. So that I can lock this. :cool:

okay, starting there http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=1356&page=140#post146648

anon
12.12.09, 17:15
I thought there was another thread already... I'll leave this one open, since BS cheating info seems to be a bit scarce.

ooblar
16.12.09, 05:03
I saw that you could use up to 5 mB/s with Waffles method. What are recommended speeds for "normal" cheating? Also, does flashing work there?

anon
16.12.09, 17:37
I saw that you could use up to 5 mB/s with Waffles method. What are recommended speeds for "normal" cheating? Also, does flashing work there?

Seems yes, but you may want to use low amounts:

brokenstones is trickier because it's not as active leecher-wise as it could have been. But still, the opportunities to flash are there, so use your brains :D It's an important tracker for me, so I never flashed for than 2GB at once there.

Charlie9er
01.02.10, 16:28
Used RM + Mem Reader on this site, using speeds for around 400kbps, left if overnight for about 8 hours and accounts still fine after 1 week.

Just pick a torrent that has lots of leechers, put completion to 100% on RM and seed away. Oh, and of course, its best not to do it with a new account straightaway, I usually wait a minimum of 4 weeks before doing anything.

anon
01.02.10, 17:38
You're already jumping as seeder on stuff and leaving the RM faking overnight so I doubt account age is a factor :biggrin:

Instab
02.02.10, 00:47
Used RM + Mem Reader on this site, using speeds for around 400kbps, left if overnight for about 8 hours and accounts still fine after 1 week.

Just pick a torrent that has lots of leechers, put completion to 100% on RM and seed away. Oh, and of course, its best not to do it with a new account straightaway, I usually wait a minimum of 4 weeks before doing anything.

You're already jumping as seeder on stuff and leaving the RM faking overnight so I doubt account age is a factor :biggrin:

yes, they don't have to seem very sophisticated stuff running there.
you might also have a look at my review that dös contain a few cheating hints, too.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17945

Nokki
06.06.10, 20:24
Used about 3MB/s with success,
Using RM with Waffles method.
I tried to seed for quiet a while after cheating because they have the "total seed time"...
Just so it doesn't look suspicious

Instab
06.06.10, 20:32
Used about 3MB/s with success,
Using RM with Waffles method.
I tried to seed for quiet a while after cheating because they have the "total seed time"...
Just so it dösn't look suspicious

not so easy to find a torrent with leechers there

Nokki
06.06.10, 20:40
No its not, but I kept checking every now n then, not long and I found a fresh decent size torrent and cheated da s**t out of it. lol

MiCRON
06.03.11, 11:14
Any recent tips in here?

Instab
06.03.11, 15:20
haven't noticed changes so the posted stuff should do it.
it looks like they don't have much of a detection system and they might not care much either :P

MiCRON
06.03.11, 17:09
Thanks. I'm trying serenity with very low settings and so far so good.

Instab
06.03.11, 18:17

new torrents should be safer as always

The Shutter
06.03.11, 18:36

try rm with speed 512~1024 for the first week

MiCRON
07.03.11, 03:09
try rm with speed 512~1024 for the first week

Wow, isn't that kinda high? Honestly, I can't leave RM/mR running for a long time with speeds higher that 100kbps. I only use high speeds when using WM. :D

The Shutter
07.03.11, 09:22
Wow, isn't that kinda high? Honestly, I can't leave RM/mR running for a long time with speeds higher that 100kbps. I only use high speeds when using WM. :D

tried these values myself even reached over 3mb/s account still working fine , maybe for the first week use gtr 1~1.1

Master Razor
22.09.12, 00:00
WM/6MB
So far still alive.

Blocker
20.11.12, 03:24
VEM works like a charm

Fake upload speed mode around 600 kbps

I will try to post updates if any possible ban occurs

according to what I read from Instab seems like is a easy tracker to cheat :tongue:

Possible no anti-cheating scripts or paranoid staff

Blocker
22.11.12, 18:18
I flashed some GB without problems

Tracker easy to cheat!

there is not anti cheating scripts I guess,no staff checking peer list

So a cheaters paradise as far as I know:tongue:

SomeGuy
22.01.13, 21:33
I have been raising hell, taking risks on all kinds of torrents, flashing hundreds of GBs since December and BS continues to rule with its lenient stance toward cheating. Safe as safe can be over there. Even on a new new account.

SomeGuy
15.08.16, 04:12
Ok, I haven't cheated on this tracker for a while. Is it still safe to cheat now that it became brokenstones.club? Or did things change up?

Instab
15.08.16, 22:52
Ok, I haven't cheated on this tracker for a while. Is it still safe to cheat now that it became brokenstones.club? Or did things change up?
they switched to gazelle but the implementation is poor so i'd be surprised if they had much more than a default gazelle has to offer in that regard.

SomeGuy
16.08.16, 16:11
So far, I have been pushing the limit (not yet flashing), like uploading on torrents without leechers etc, and none is the wiser.

20XEJ
13.03.19, 20:23
what is the situation now for VEM?

H265
17.03.19, 06:04
what is the situation now for VEM?

pretty sure they haven't made any changes to the cheat detection system. Don't overdo it and i think it will be safer if you emulate qbittorrent or utorrent.

20XEJ
17.03.19, 10:55
pretty sure they haven't made any changes to the cheat detection system. Don't overdo it and i think it will be safer if you emulate qbittorrent or utorrent.

Yes i use VEM with emulate qbittorrent but problem is no leechers on the torrents.

anon
17.03.19, 18:34
Yes i use VEM with emulate qbittorrent but problem is no leechers on the torrents.

even reached over 3mb/s account still working fine

WM/6MB
So far still alive.

I flashed some GB without problems

I have been raising hell, taking risks on all kinds of torrents, flashing hundreds of GBs since December and BS continues to rule with its lenient stance toward cheating. Safe as safe can be over there. Even on a new new account.

So far, I have been pushing the limit (not yet flashing), like uploading on torrents without leechers etc, and none is the wiser.

:wthink:

Gazelle trackers are very easy to cheat on. Only exceptions seem to be RED and its predecessor What.cd.

20XEJ
18.03.19, 19:05
Thanks for information.

@anon what you think for use no download report instead of fake upload?

anon
19.03.19, 17:28
@anon what you think for use no download report instead of fake upload?

Well, in that case, as far as the tracker is concerned it's going to look like everyone else is faking upload as opposed to just you. The most realistic thing would be to find torrents that do have leechers and build a buffer there, although once again, when you factor the above posts it looks like you'll be fine no matter what you do.