PDA

View Full Version : Bad Rep for no reason

Balraj
06.12.09, 02:04
Okay now I under stand positive rep but neg rep?? My thread in the filesharing section: Private tracker spies! one person I don't know who called me a slimebitch and said to participate and then claim:stupid:

I would like that removed I find it very offensive:frown:

anon
06.12.09, 02:07
participate and then claim

Well, he's kind of right - you've only started posting two days ago.

I wouldn't worry about the bad rep, since if you make good contributions it'll be "overwritten" by good ones.

Balraj
06.12.09, 02:22
yeah so does that give him the rite to call me a slime bitch? why does he have to call me a slimebitch that's childish

I don't know man

supermarrioh
06.12.09, 02:50
Well, the bad rep was from me, forgot to put my name on it.
You post like hell in a few days. Not one of your potst i saw was near to quite good, more it looks like u postet to have some posts.
A few opened low-quality threads, and me with a few beer drunken leads to bad reputation if you subversively request the member status.
If you improve, ill give you some good rep of course, but if not, not :)

Balraj
06.12.09, 02:54
yeah okay So I'm a very active member you have a problem with that^low quality threads,. that's your opinion I'm not saying anything about yours....typical hater.

SBcheater
06.12.09, 09:16
yeah okay So I'm a very active member you have a problem with that^low quality threads,. that's your opinion I'm not saying anything about yours....typical hater.

Letme give you an idea about what constitute quality posts

1. Share your cheating experience on other trackers (If you have ever cheated) on thread below

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=1356

2. If you get banned on a tracker, share the banning reasons in such a way that your cover is not blown

3. There are seprate threads available for each tracker in talks section, for example cheating on TL, cheating on IPT and so on..

you can post in these threads what you have learned so far about cheating on these trackers, and if you are a newbie in cheating then learn from SBI first , use tools and then share back you experience such as .. speeds you used and what fake speeds you think are safe of a certain tracker and so on.

4. Instead of starting threads on topics such as "tracker spies" which is something every one knows about and is well aware of .. start fruitful topics such as Tracker reviews, torrenting news, open signups and so on.

5. You can write your own tutorials about something, such as Cross-seeding, or how to rip a dvd and so on..