PDA

View Full Version : District 13: Ultimatum

yoco
01.12.09, 09:48
Release Date: February 5, 2010 (limited)
Studio: Magnet Releasing (Magnolia Pictures)
Director: Patrick Alessandrin
Screenwriter: Luc Besson
Starring: David Belle, Cyril Raffaelli
Genre: Action, Adventure

wo years have passed since elite police officer Damien Tomasso (Cyril Raffaelli) teamed up with reformed vigilante Leito (parkour originator David Belle) to save the notorious District 13, a racially charged ghetto populated by violent drug dealing gangs and vicious killers. Despite government promises to maintain order, the state of the district has deteriorated, and a group of corrupt cops and elected officials are conspiring to cause civil unrest in D13, looking for an excuse to raze the area and cash in on its redevelopment. Now Damian and Leito must join forces again, and use their mastery of martial arts and their unique physical skills to bring peace to the neighborhood by any means necessary… before a proposed nuclear air-strike wipes it off the map. With bone crunching fights and death defying leaps, this adrenaline charged sequel takes the groundbreaking parkour action from "District B13" to thrilling new heights.
YouTube - District 13: Ultimatum New Movie Trailer HD

alpacino
01.12.09, 21:10
I thought this was out already? :confused: Maybe this is the release of the limited edition then? First installment was nice, lots of actions, etc.

FLAC-audio
02.12.09, 00:13
I've heard it's overproduced, overinflated action crap.
Just like any Steven Segal movie ---- 1,000,000 bad guys can't get 1 good guy.

Sure, it passes the hour+, but I'd prefer watch the first one.

yoco
02.12.09, 09:46
I thought this was out already? :confused: Maybe this is the release of the limited edition then? First installment was nice, lots of actions, etc.

I honestly don't know. I saw the trailer yesterday and you know me, I have to post it here :wink2:

alpacino
02.12.09, 19:01
I honestly don't know. I saw the trailer yesterday and you know me, I have to post it here :wink2:

I see. Well according to imdb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1247640/) it was released in France on february 2009, so your info has to be about a international release. Not a problem really. :wink:

SBfreak
02.12.09, 19:39
First I thought It some kind of sequel to District 9.Very cool movie.

shadowww
02.12.09, 23:04
First I thought It some kind of sequel to District 9.Very cool movie.

Yea, district 9 could definetly use a sequel. But it would be too much premature, eh? :biggrin:

SBfreak
03.12.09, 13:20
I be it will be named district 10:tongue:

Empoleon
03.12.09, 13:29
I look forward to this B13 was a wicked movie, stunts included.

atlantis
03.12.09, 18:20
it's this movie a part two of district 9 or it's a totally different shit :confused2:

alpacino
03.12.09, 18:39
it's this movie a part two of district 9 or it's a totally different shit :confused2:

No, it has absolutely nothing to do with District 9. This one is a sequel to a 2004 french movie called Banelieue 13 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414852/), or B-13 or even District 13.

Empoleon
08.12.09, 12:46
Strange how people are thinking this is a sequel to District 9 considering when District 9 was released I thought it was a linked to District B13 with that being released alot earlier.

Rebound
10.12.09, 19:39
My rating:

Very good movie. :smile: