PDA

View Full Version : Death to new world order...

shadowww
29.11.09, 00:03
...is the youtube channel name which I think some of you will like so I post here.

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/user/setokaiba22#p/u)

This channel covers breaking news, informative videos and material that the mainstream media and government refuses to tell you about. If you are uninformed and lack knowledge - you are easier to control.

I put this in sb-i news section because this channel deals with actual news, as description says. Some are more serious, some are humorous, some just sux, something for everyone I guess. Check it out. :wink:

slikrapid
29.11.09, 00:27
a funny way to deal with the global paranoia :biggrin:

this should probably be moved to the english off topic section

shadowww
29.11.09, 00:57
Aye, I will leave moving topic decision on mods.

Didn't know that forum automatically embeds youtube links tbh, the channel usually deals with news in much serious way then this. To not get wrong first expression from it.

I personally see videos of David Icke interesting.

SealLion
29.11.09, 04:46
Good show shadowww. :smile:

I thought it was actually quite funny.

I don't know if the ingredients are exactly as mentioned there but for sure, as I really don't know what the ingredients are in this particular vaccine. Probably more than what the video says.

Anyways...., I do tend to think that mercury is put inside a vaccine. This I know b/c mercury is used as part of a preservative for something that is called thimerosal.
You can have a look and see what Google will give yu on this.

I did have a look through Google and see for myself what the ingredients are for H1N1.

I will need to move it to somewhere in the off topic english section, shadowww.

Interesting find nonetheless.

I would'nt mind seeing more vids of him though, if you are ever interested in posting some of that channels vids here when there's some good news related stuff.

and you can certainly post them in the news section when that channel has got some good news.

shadowww
29.11.09, 19:28
They are not same lol. This was just to roughly illustrate concept.

You need sample of virus, and some live matter, like chicken embrio, and other stuff to stabilaze all this. Not really nice thing to add this shit into system of child who's immune system is developing.

Check videos where David Icke speak, there is 5 parts video I watched recently there, really gives you something to think about. ;)

slikrapid
29.11.09, 20:01
I did have a look through Google and see for myself what the ingredients are for H1N1.

well, how about this one:

The Goal of Every H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine: Immunotoxicity, Neurotoxicity, and Sterility

Novartis Focetria Adjuvanted H1N1

Influenza Vaccine Ingredients/Toxicity
Polysorbate 80: Sterilie Agent
Potassium Chloride: Neurotoxin
Squalene: Neurotoxin
Thimerosal: Neurotoxin

http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org/blog/2009/11/04/the-goal-of-every-h1n1-swine-flu-vaccine-immunotoxicity-neurotoxicity-and-sterility/

You need sample of virus, and some live matter, like chicken embrio, and other stuff to stabilaze all this. Not really nice thing to add this shit into system of child who's immune system is developing.

actually, not nice to put into anyone's system, especially not through vaccines thus bypassing the body's first line of defense (mucus & co.)

they use a partial viral strain (sometimes a live one, sometimes an inhibited one), grow it on eggs or monkey/fetal/... tissue (introducing this foreign dna, with their inherent animal viral & other strains inside of our bloodstream, because there are always contaminants left within the vaccine as the extraction process is not perfect) combine it with an adjuvant system that provokes/jumpstarts an immune response and then leave the body to fight it as good as it can manage to - and if one's immune system is already damaged or of low quality/status or forming (like in children) they are in a BIG risk to get some disease (that may come from the vaccine or from outside world or as a side effect that just needed a nudge in the 'right' direction) while the immune system is compromised by the vaccine, so in the end you get more problems that you didn't have in the first place (pre vaccination) :icon_angry[1]:

CS Curse
29.11.09, 21:51
There is indeed murcury in a vaccine. But the amount of murcury in a piece of fish is about the same. So it isn't that dramatic. I don't see everyone refusing to eat fish.

slikrapid
29.11.09, 22:24
There is indeed murcury in a vaccine. But the amount of murcury in a piece of fish is about the same. So it isn't that dramatic. I don't see everyone refusing to eat fish.

mercury is used less nowadays than before (proven dangerous), so all the people that already got the shots with mercury can't help it as mercury tends to deposit/stay in the human body for a long time

fish goes through the digestive system so the body can eliminate some of its toxic components (not advisable to eat too much of it frequently though), whereas the vaccine circumvents this part of the human defense system and goes directly in the bloodstream, meaning that apart from the viral strains that are given a free ride in the body's interior one also gets a combination of other toxic vaccine ingredients (which are dangerous by themselves, let alone in a mixture)

shadowww
30.11.09, 00:58
actually, not nice to put into anyone's system, especially not through vaccines thus bypassing the body's first line of defense (mucus & co.)
agreed, but when I wrote my post I was under impression when I just found out that newborn kids in their first few years of life get around 25 vaccines. Not for a flu but just for... some ... other... things. Ye?

they use a partial viral strain (sometimes a live one, sometimes an inhibited one), grow it on eggs or monkey/fetal/... tissue
I even saw some youtube video (don't have link now), where they claimed something pretty bizarre - that even human human embryos are used, the ones got from abortion :shockkk!: There can be some truth in it when you think about it. Human embyo could be very efficient way for destabilizing virus.