PDA

View Full Version : Depp off Pirates 4?

thecoolest
21.10.09, 11:45
Rumblings at the highest instances of the Mouse House this Friday might end up costing it one of it's current biggest cash cows, at least if someone over there doesn't call Johnny Depp right away.

Disney announced during the day that long-time Walt Disney Studios chairman Dick Cook was stepping down effective immediately after 38 years with the organization, a move reportedly prompted by a rough financial year. Although Cook released a statement through the studio where he seems to imply he left on his own, Disney CEO Bob Iger had publicly expressed his disappointments in Cook and the studios' recent performances back in May during a conference call with media representatives. Thus many interpret the latest reversal as a lay off.

More Info
Depp off Pirates 4? (http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=28641)

yoco
21.10.09, 11:51
I heard that he'll do part 4 but not part 5!

thecoolest
21.10.09, 12:01
If they makes part 5 or 6 i go to watch it..

Just want Jack Sparrow in it..nothing else..lol:biggrin:

SBfreak
21.10.09, 13:03
The movie will lose all of it's glamour if Depp's not in it.

thecoolest
21.10.09, 13:19
true...Jhonny depp is the character for which i want to go to watch that movie

alpacino
21.10.09, 14:56
The movie will lose all of it's glamour if Depp's not in it.

Indeed, without Johnny Depp the series will lose all its charming. We can live without the sucky Orland Bloom, but not withut Depp. :biggrin: But anyway, I think it's too soon to think about the 5th iteration and Depp not being on it, I'm hoping of course he will be on 4th and maybe things will change when the 5th production starts.

Mutter
27.10.09, 09:01
No Sparrow, no movie.
Simple as that.
Only the Bond-Saga can live on with different actors, but PotC is definitely depending on Depp!

Nobody
27.10.09, 09:40
No Sparrow, no movie.
Simple as that.
Only the Bond-Saga can live on with different actors, but PotC is definitely depending on Depp!

I wouldn't put it past 'em.