PDA

View Full Version : hey i got prob

thecoolest
14.10.09, 12:11
hey..from somedays i try to make some posts on every section but as i paste the links & when msg is done..it show me msg that

plz lenghten ur msg abt to 10 characters...even if i edit & delete some things...it wont work..what to do????

alpacino
14.10.09, 13:07
It's because your message is too short. The minimum character count is 10, and quotations and urls don't count.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 13:16
mate i post my message here..its abt to more than 10 character & less than 255 character..still it wont work msg's name is :

"Microsoft making site for windows 7 Featuers"

now tell me what's shorten here & what is lengthen here????it always happen to me..from abt to more than 7 days..

as i m posting this thing on sb-i

this error come"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

message name is
"Pre Database, Scene Release and Dupecheck Websites" now tell me ..what can i do ?with it m8

its more than abt too 255 characters...coz its not simple info m8..

alpacino
14.10.09, 13:36
That's strange mate. Well I don't know what else to hint here, wait for anon's input in this matter.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 13:41
yup..thats true..its happening abt to more than 7 days..to me i cant post some of the great information i have...:mad2:

anon
14.10.09, 14:07
Remember text between QUOTE tags doesn't count towards the 10 char limit.

By the way, how about creating threads in the correct sections?

thecoolest
14.10.09, 14:14
i does my best to put them all in correct sections mate..but i put also quote tags on my list there...but it wont work too

i m putting quote it has some site's links too..but it doesnt have error rite?:confused2:

anon
14.10.09, 14:15
Two hints:
Software isn't for "Computing News"
Off Topic isn't for "Feedback"

If you add a link after the QUOTE, that should be enough to avoid the 10 char limit. If you're still having problems, PM me what you want to post.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 14:19
i done pm..coz i got the same problem..

anon
14.10.09, 14:20
You have to add the link after the quote, not inside it. By the way, what you PMed me is too big. Just quote the first paragraph.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 14:40
the link isnt everwhere..its taken from a frn on other site which is private site..

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

got it..now u can closed this thread anon