yoco
02.10.09, 11:04
Release Date: February 26, 2010
Studio: Overture Films
Director: Breck Eisner
Screenwriter: Ray Wright, Scott Kosar
Starring: Timothy Olyphant, Radha Mitchell, Danielle Panabaker, Joe Anderson
Genre: Drama, Horror

Imagine living in a small town where everything is safe and happy... until suddenly it isn't. Imagine your friends and neighbors going quickly and horrifically insane. In a terrifying tale of the "American Dream" gone horribly wrong, four friends find themselves trapped in their hometown in "The Crazies," a reinvention of the George Romero classic directed by Breck Eisner from a screenplay by Ray Wright ("Pulse," "Case 39") and Scott Kosar ("The Amityville Horror," "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre").
YouTube - The Crazies trailer HD

yoco
12.12.09, 10:07
YouTube - The Crazies 2010 [ Official Trailer 2 ]

jockey
12.12.09, 10:11
This looks interesting.
Must be a crazy to watch this:biggrin:

yoco
14.01.10, 09:49
YouTube- THE CRAZIES - Trailer 3 HD

SBfreak
14.01.10, 13:23
First I though it's another zombie movie.:tongue:.Anyway I like de idea of a crazy town full of demented people and the fact that I don't live in one:biggrin:.

yoco
22.04.10, 10:03
So here's the thing. I downloaded this movie some time ago, and it was in BRRip. The strange thing is, I'm seeing new releases in R5 on trackers. So I'm wondering, why are there R5 releases when I could allready download BRRip?

shawshankraj
22.04.10, 10:12
May be it's a fake BRrip...b'coz I see lot's of R5 uploaded recently on some tracker..

So this is not possible Br comes first before R5..

OR....

you have download the original movie The Crazies (1973)...that available on Brrip..

yoco
22.04.10, 10:15
You're right. I downloaded an original from 1973 :redface: Didn't even notice it!
Thnx!

shawshankraj
22.04.10, 10:18
Movie name really justice it's title it's really crazy movie with Good horror...

yoco
22.04.10, 10:24
You talking about the old one, new one or both? :smile:

shawshankraj
22.04.10, 12:41
New one...It is very good one...

SBfreak
22.04.10, 14:00
waiting for a better version....I want to see this movie in all it's glance.

yoco
22.04.10, 22:38
Same here, plus I'm waiting for retail subtitles.
Maybe someone knows where I could see when a DVD is coming out for my region?

dreamer
24.04.10, 13:59
So here's the thing. I downloaded this movie some time ago, and it was in BRRip. The strange thing is, I'm seeing new releases in R5 on trackers. So I'm wondering, why are there R5 releases when I could allready download BRRip?

a new thing that I see sometimes is BDRips and R5 Line Audio
a combination of both.

by the way, the movie is really nice :top:

mike_P
14.02.11, 13:29
I liked it...was a decent horror that allthough lacked violence or extensive gore, compensated in atmosphere and credible human interactions. Olyphant amazes me with each movie he makes and in this one you really get ot care for him. I can't understand why people didn't enjoy it, as it was interesting and had enough action for it's 90 minutes runtime.