PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Waffles

Pages : [1] 2

Azuros
30.09.09, 07:51
As the title says, I got banned on waffles some time ago.
Now I'd like to know what gave me away so that I wouldn't make the same mistake on ScL (where I just made an account during open signup) or some other tracker.
-I used Vuze Extreme Mod 4.2.0.5_B01_DDJ
-I mostly seeded large packs with lots of leechers (Pimsleur and Rosetta Stone) by downloading only small parts of them (i.e. German only)
-I generally used UL speeds between 100 and 150KB/s
-I made a couple of forum posts after reaching Power User status
-My ratio was around 5 when I got banned, with around 30-40GB uploaded

Now, which of those is the most likely reason I got banned (if some more info is needed, just ask)? If anyone else uses Vuze EM, which speeds/settings do you have set when cheating on waffles?

Thanks in Advance

capito
30.09.09, 08:02
cheating on packs + too high speed + posting in forums = ban

you should have faked less too. you downloaded 5gb and faked 30gb. too much for a music tracker.

Mihai
30.09.09, 08:11
Well as capito said cheating on packs=ban.
Also the ratio was too high.
The last mistaque was that you used big speeds on pack.

DriftKing
30.09.09, 11:09
Never cheat on old f*****g packs ....just jump on a new torrents with safe speed.....

arnold
30.09.09, 11:21
Not based on experience but based on analysis

1) Reaching a ratio of 5 (For non-old accounts might be, even for old accounts its better to keep ratio near 2 to be out of close watch)

2) Ratio of what you download from torrent to what you upload (Like if u did download 500 Mb - Upload 5 GB for non hyper active low seeded torrents)?? suspicous enough isn't it?

3) Maybe 100 - 150 was one of the fastest uploading speeds they had for this torrent

4) Forums posts might be monitored and after u did your posts they have checked who was promoted nearly given all of the suspicous information above (Little Part - High Speed Like Ur the only seeder).

5) One more point which is your real speed? If all of the time your real speed is between of uploading is 60 - 70 in most of the time with any kind of torrents and on specific high traffic torrents it rise to 150!! Whoo

I think the one that hurted the most is the second point (Maybe inadditon with ur posts)

-No Own Uploads
-Low Downloads
-High Ratio
-Much traffic uploaded
-Maybe also your account wasn't 1 year old at least
Because a ratio of 5 with almost 35 GB?? You did download what 7 Gigs on a tracker like waffles?

When i analyze things. I thought about it would be easier cheating on low traffic torrent, its like no one is watching those?? They are pretty dead already. I know there is a high risk cuz who are you seeding to while there is no much people but low speed would be fine.
Moreover, they might be dedicated moderators to inspect highly swarmed torrents.

One more thing, the person above me is as DriftKing said....

anon
30.09.09, 13:29
Azuros, I basically agree with the rest of the posters:

a ratio of 5 on a hard to seed tracker like Waffles draws some attention,
your two posts were two more places where your fake upload could be seen,
faking on packs at those speeds continuously is definitely suspicious - you were shown as uploading at 150kB/s in the peerlist, while the rest of the leechers probably didn't go above 10kB/s,
furthermore, you only had 6-8 GB downloaded but 30-40 GB uploaded, such a buffer isn't advisable on Waffles because of the same reason mentioned in the first point.

Now I'd like to know what gave me away so that I wouldn't make the same mistake on ScL (where I just made an account during open signup) or some other tracker.

Every tracker is a world. ScL is much easier to cheat on than Waffles, you can leave your client cheating on well-leeched packs for hours and won't get caught. On other trackers, cheating will be different.

Now, which of those is the most likely reason I got banned (if some more info is needed, just ask)? If anyone else uses Vuze EM, which speeds/settings do you have set when cheating on waffles?

The Waffles method? :biggrin: By the way, there's a newer version of the Extreme Mod out.2

When i analyze things. I thought about it would be easier cheating on low traffic torrent, its like no one is watching those?? They are pretty dead already. I know there is a high risk cuz who are you seeding to while there is no much people but low speed would be fine.

Even if you're doing 5kB/s, that's 5kB/s on a torrent where no one is downloading anything. A bit risky in my opinion.

Zorvak
30.09.09, 17:52
-I made a couple of forum posts after reaching Power User status

Beside other facts that others said above, I think this is one of your biggest mistake :
Creating a couple forum posts after you change class, especially that says "Hey I just become a Power User" is like asking the staff to check your account statistic, very risky.

anon
30.09.09, 17:59
And if I remember correctly, there can a delay of up to 24 hours before "the system" promotes your account. This sounds a bit like their staff is reviewing everyone before promoting them to me.

arnold
30.09.09, 18:12
I agree with the 2 posts above, but i think the "Waffles" could have an affiliation with one of those forums and had access to ur IP!!

anon
30.09.09, 18:13
It's Waffles's own forums he posted on. :tongue:

anonftw
30.09.09, 18:54
It's Waffles's own forums he posted on. :tongue:

I, personally, am too afraid to be very active in the waffles forums. The number of disabled users that have posted on fresh topics is alarming. I have my seeding system down since I joined long ago and my stats are very average, but I still just read the forums for entertainment at times or go there for the occasional invite. I don't bother with large packs anymore and mostly build my buffer with new torrents in the top10. The Vuze extreme mod is my friend and it allows me to get all the music I want and keep a modest ratio.

It can be hard at first, but patience is key. Cheat slowly and use all available stats. Monitor the peerlist for great success. Better luck next time. :wink:

Azuros
30.09.09, 23:20
Thank you all for your quick replies. :smile:
So to sum it all up:
-no forum posts
-no seeding of large packs
-keep my ratio around 2
-keep the ratio for specific torrents low as well

So I guess I should just stick with newly uploaded stuff in the future?
More importantly, I'm still not quite clear which speed should I fake? Do you decide it on torrent by torrent basis or keep consistent for the whole tracker? My actual upload is between 10 and 30KB/s.
I suppose it's better to keep it low on hard to seed trackers like waffles, but what about trackers with large torrents/packs like ScL or SciHD? I'm not greedy, but now that I know keeping a large buffer is a bad idea, downloading a 5GB torrent while keeping a good ratio doesn't sound that simple.

anon
30.09.09, 23:21
-no forum posts
-no seeding of large packs
-keep my ratio around 2
-keep the ratio for specific torrents low as well

Sounds about right :wink:

So I guess I should just stick with newly uploaded stuff in the future?

I think yes, or otherwise pick something that has a lot of real leechers. Don't be fooled by those full of partial seeders like the Rosetta or Pimsleur packs.

More importantly, I'm still not quite clear which speed should I fake? Do you decide it on torrent by torrent basis or keep consistent for the whole tracker? My actual upload is between 10 and 30KB/s.

You could use the Waffles method. It works perfectly. You still need to pick a good torrent as mentioned above, though, but after you do the initial faking all you'll have to care about is staying seeding.

I suppose it's better to keep it low on hard to seed trackers like waffles, but what about trackers with large torrents/packs like ScL or SciHD?

Well, on ScL I have cheated around 20GB with the RM, most of it on packs. You can be less careful there. About SciHD, I haven't tried anything there yet.

shoulder
30.09.09, 23:24
And in case you don't want to use the Waffles Method, adjust your speed on every torrent, there's no always working one. :wink2:

Empoleon
01.10.09, 02:05
Bad luck Azuros, hopefully you learn from your mistakes and become more experienced in the craft xD

Azuros
01.10.09, 13:54
And in case you don't want to use the Waffles Method, adjust your speed on every torrent, there's no always working one. :wink2:
So how do you decide which speed to pick, how to know how much is too much (without waiting for a ban, of course :tongue:)?

anon
01.10.09, 14:05
Well, two general tips would be to using lower speeds in torrents with less leechers, and not going above what your ISP can offer.

arnold
01.10.09, 20:55
You could use the Waffles method. It works perfectly. You still need to pick a good torrent as mentioned above, though, but after you do the initial faking all you'll have to care about is staying seeding.

The point anon mentioned here is very important?? Why?

Some trackers do record the time you did start leeching, last time you have been active on the torrent (Or worse they record how long you have been seeding), Thus you have to use decent speed. Too high speed make you the least in time and best on ratio which great indication of faking. So even if u done faking, keep the faker @ very low low rates to increase ur seeding time.

anon
01.10.09, 20:56
Why?

Waffles's snatchlist shows an average upload speed. If you upload at 1MB/s for 29 minutes and seed at 0kB/s for days, it'll show a much smaller speed - a longer seed time also makes you look less suspicious.

Azuros
01.10.09, 22:30
But you're still vulnerable during the first couple of hours when your average speed is still very high, correct?

anon
01.10.09, 22:31
Yes, on that you're right.

Blocker
02.10.09, 03:33
Me too ,I got banned in Waffles few day ago ,They disabled my account

I used Shu Mod ,U: 150 kbps,fake upload "speed mode+++",my ratio was 2.7 ,I'm confused how they catch me LOL,

anon
02.10.09, 03:34
Were you constantly faking at 150kB/s? And did you use any other Extreme Mod settings?

I guess there's always IRC...

Blocker
02.10.09, 03:59
Were you constantly faking at 150kB/s? And did you use any other Extreme Mod settings?

I guess there's always IRC...

Yeah I used to fake with that speed in many traackers,is it not good?

Nop I don't change settings,I think speed mode is more secure ,but few months ago I got banned in PTN and Waffles.

Yeah maybe in IRC,I'll get the reasons:tongue:

anon
02.10.09, 11:52
Yeah I used to fake with that speed in many traackers,is it not good?

Well, it's not on Waffles, 150kB/s will show up in your snatchlist and then it's easy for the staff to check if your ISP can offer that speed.

SBcheater
02.10.09, 14:22
Well, it's not on Waffles, 150kB/s will show up in your snatchlist and then it's easy for the staff to check if your ISP can offer that speed.

Is there any possibility that coder's at SBI can enter a checkbox or some kind of option which tests speed of client's internet connection and if enabled it automatically setup a threshold so that the fake upload speed remain within that threshold, and perhaps this will make vuze extreme more secure and reliable in cases like the one mentioned above however SBI vuze extreme is still the undefeated champ :klatsch_3:with greater reliability, more security in terms of covertness,:cool: highly customiseable, user friendly,:biggrin: a real pain in ass:shockkk!: to all tracker admins and a brainstorming :stupid: puzzle:rolling_eyes: which I wish no tracker will ever be able to solve.:top:

anon
02.10.09, 14:23
Is there any possibility that coder's at SBI can enter a checkbox or some kind of option which tests speed of client's internet connection and if enabled it automatically setup a threshold so that the fake upload speed remain within that threshold

There isn't such a feature at the moment, but you can do an speedtest and set the max Speed mode++ upload speed not to go above your real one. You should choose the right speeds, not the computer :wink:

Blocker
03.10.09, 03:43

OK,so the next time I'll set up less speed,maybe that will solve this mistake.

I agree Shu Mod is the most reliable fake client on the net.But you need to choose the best set up in most of the cases like in Waffles.

anon
03.10.09, 03:44
OK,so the next time I'll set up less speed

Yes, or you can use the Waffles method if you have enough time to leave your PC seeding :top:

jacksbi
22.02.10, 07:55
banned from waffles again trying to spoof as UT.

i had been there member for 21/2 years.

instant ban.

saebrtooth
22.02.10, 08:15
ok on ur other thread you gave this link
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9714/sbi.png
do you want to show us whats down below too, so we can have a more complete picture of ur settings?

jacksbi
22.02.10, 08:25
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8538/sbi1.png

the other settings which i used.

saebrtooth
22.02.10, 08:39
I see u selected Speed Mode ++, but you also didnt select any of the safety measures it provides

jacksbi
22.02.10, 09:03
i used this way for the last 2 years and worked perfectly on every tracker even on ftn.

when ever i try perfect spoof i am banned(lol) this is 2ndtime on waffles.i dont understand where i had done mistake

grebetu
22.02.10, 09:38
I heard few of these too. I wouldn't spoof uTorrent on waffles till we get to the bottom of this.

Can you say what version of uTorrent were you spoofing?

saebrtooth
22.02.10, 09:46
then have u ever tried not spoofing on Waffles with these settings?

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

jack was using uT1.7.7

jacksbi
22.02.10, 09:47
yes when i dint tried to spoof it worked like a charm.

grebetu
22.02.10, 09:54
Well I've heard about uTorrent 2 spoof problems and concluded that it must be the new uTP stuff that made it detectable.

1.7.7 baffles me, we should sniff the traffic with what/waffles to see what's exactly going on.

saebrtooth
22.02.10, 10:06
@jack. was it everytime with spoofing uT that u got banned or other clients as well?

jacksbi
22.02.10, 10:28
bitorando seemed to work but it showed my client as torrentflux.

ghostfucker
22.02.10, 10:46
it showed my client as torrentflux.
that's nothing special.

jacksbi
22.02.10, 10:48
that's nothing special.

will it not be a problem if it show as torrentflux?

torrentflux for linux and iam using windows.

sorry for my noob question.

BrianBosworth
22.02.10, 11:01
will it not be a problem if it show as torrentflux?

torrentflux for linux and iam using windows.

sorry for my noob question.

Your Operating System doesn't really matter if you make a few changes to Vuze. Startup Vuze and go to options>Mode> select advanced then save. Go back to options>Tracker>Client> unselect Send Java version and OS name. Then save and restart.
No tracker will know what your OS is.

anon
22.02.10, 17:30
options>Tracker>Client> unselect Send Java version and OS name.

That's only enabled when the spoof supports it, and even so they can tell your OS via your browser's User-Agent. You can spoof that, of course.

Jack's mistake was using a generated peer_id from the RM for the spoof, instead of one from the memory reader. A small mistake which got him banned :frown:

jacksbi
22.02.10, 17:39
That's only enabled when the spoof supports it, and even so they can tell your OS via your browser's User-Agent. You can spoof that, of course.

how to spoof browser user agent?

when i tried to spoof bittorando it showed in peerlist as torrentflux?why?will the mods dont get doubt if they check os?

anon
22.02.10, 17:40
how to spoof browser user agent?

If you're on Firefox just use the User-Agent Switcher addon and look for the U-A string of the browser and OS you want to spoof, but you really don't need to do this...

when i tried to spoof bittorando it showed in peerlist as torrentflux?why?

TorrentFlux is a BitTornado frontend used mostly in seedboxes. Nothing to worry about.

jacksbi
22.02.10, 17:50
should i use different cid everytime i start vuze?

anon
22.02.10, 17:51
Different ID will look like a different client, it's up to you. If you're going to use a new ID every day, stop all torrents before you shutdown your PC.

jacksbi
22.02.10, 17:54
will there be any problem if i dont use different cid everytime?

anon
22.02.10, 17:55
Shutting down your PC and restarting it will look like having stopped torrents for some time. Personally, I prefer using a different CID every restart.

jacksbi
22.02.10, 19:09
seed2peerratio 10.9 means

some torrents have s2p ratio as ?what does that mean

anon
22.02.10, 19:09
seed2peerratio 10.9 means

There 10.9 seeders for every leecher.

jacksbi
22.02.10, 19:12
some torrents have s2p ratio as ? what does that mean

what about this some have ? symbol.

what will be the best s2p torrent that i can cheat?

anon
22.02.10, 19:14
some torrents have s2p ratio as ? what does that mean

what about this some have ? symbol.

I couldn't really tell but I guess it means it hasn't been calculated.

what will be the best s2p torrent that i can cheat?

One with lots of leechers that isn't a pack...

I feel you're getting a bit nervous... you know what got you banned and how to avoid it now, so just grab the right torrent and cheat on that. No need to worry about the technical details and stuff :wink:

dreamer
28.03.10, 18:18
so... after the big clients ban, what's your status on cheating at Waffles guys?
WHAT.CDs slow and steady works with utorrent, Vuze Extreme Mod spoofing utorrent is working with memory reader on low speeds and leeched torrents..

also how do you find those leeched torrents? sorting by leechers gives me torrents from 09 and 08 + packs and comics which could be dangerous, and I have to go over too many pages to find a decent torrent.

anon
28.03.10, 18:19
also how do you find those leeched torrents? sorting by leechers gives me torrents from 09 and 08 + packs and comics which could be dangerous..

The packs are wonderful in Waffles, regardless of the partial seeders. :drool:

SBfreak
28.03.10, 18:23
Just ignore the big pack..the one with language learning shizzle(can't remember the name).
They keep an eye on that one.

anon
28.03.10, 18:23
Just ignore the big pack..the one with language learning shizzle(can't remember the name).

Rosetta Stone/Pimsleur?

The comics are perfect :naughty:

SBfreak
28.03.10, 18:28
Rosetta.

I see Pimsleur is also something like that.
What's with that naughty look:cool2:?

dreamer
28.03.10, 18:28
They keep an eye on that one.
oooouuh what an eye.. got disabled after trying to cheat on that one a few months back..

so anon the fact that the partial seeders do not leech doesn't bother the cheating? if so the comics will be excellent :top:

anon
28.03.10, 18:29
What's with that naughty look:cool2:?

Let's take this to PM. :happy:

SSJGogeta
29.03.10, 03:19
Anon, I want to be sure before I attempt it but are you saying it's alright to cheat on comic packs? If so, with what? I've been using GreedyTorrents on waffles but it's been taking me a while to gain a few gigs as I want to become a power user.

saebrtooth
29.03.10, 08:26
Its not a matter of comic packs or not. Its a matter of large numbers of seeders and leechers

dreamer
29.03.10, 10:28
Its not a matter of comic packs or not. Its a matter of large numbers of seeders and leechers

of course it's the matter of packs.. the staff watches them (packs)

anon
29.03.10, 14:35
Anon, I want to be sure before I attempt it but are you saying it's alright to cheat on comic packs? If so, with what?

Waffles method on the latest comic packs. Works perfectly.

saebrtooth
29.03.10, 14:56
of course it's the matter of packs.. the staff watches them (packs)

dreamer read my post again. i said "comic" packs ;)

vvtwx
30.03.10, 01:05
Waffles method on the latest comic packs. Works perfectly.

maximum waffles speed to use?

ooblar
30.03.10, 05:04
maximum waffles speed to use?

About 1.5 MB/s upload and 1 MB/s download :wink2:

GotIt
30.03.10, 07:53
About 1.5 MB/s upload and 1 MB/s download :wink2:

For maximum speed, you can still push it up afew more Megabytes/second.
10 MB/s (Waffles Method) still works I believe :biggrin:

vvtwx
30.03.10, 10:14
I think the higher the speed, the longer you have to seed it for right?

cutieslover
30.03.10, 10:19
What do you think, if I try to cheat on torrent "The Beatles stereo box" using waffles method, did they caught me?
Thanks for answer.

anon
30.03.10, 20:34

Currently, Waffles has a glitch that causes the leech and seed times to bump up to over 40000 days, so you can choose not to seed if you want... but on other trackers yes, you'll have to do extra seeding time.

What do you think, if I try to cheat on torrent "The Beatles stereo box" using waffles method, did they caught me?
Thanks for answer.

I'd say no, since you're stopping before the update, but in general I wouldn't recommend large packs.

dreamer
31.03.10, 11:27
Currently, Waffles has a glitch that causes the leech and seed times to bump up to over 40000 days, so you can choose not to seed if you want... but on other trackers yes, you'll have to do extra seeding time.

wow and I thought my spoofing got fucked for a minute! my whole snatchlist is filled with 40000d (days) on leech time, seed time, everything...

you mean the waffles method?

shadoweave
31.03.10, 14:06

Yeah, I believe that's the case for the waffles method.

anon
31.03.10, 15:43
wow and I thought my spoofing got fucked for a minute! my whole snatchlist is filled with 40000d (days) on leech time, seed time, everything...

Don't worry, every Waffles member is affected. If you check any random user's profile snatchlist (if visible), you'll see they're affected by the 40000 days glitch as well. There's even a thread on their forums about this, where a Moderator stated they're supposedly working to solve it. In the meantime, you can take advantage of it to avoid wasting time seeding the torrent after you fake - the huge amount of time makes all speeds average to 0.00kB/s.

dreamer
31.03.10, 16:30
yeah I know which is great! but the question is, once fixed wouldn't it show the values it was suppose to show? I don't imagine they will reset 3 weeks (and counting) of bad snatchlist data.. though they said themselves "i don't see any reason why this is even a problem for anyone. it's not like seed time actually matters here for anything."
also "this bug doesn't affect anything critical in your profiles, this is a pretty low-key problem."

:tongue:

anon
31.03.10, 16:36
yeah I know which is great! but the question is, once fixed wouldn't it show the values it was suppose to show?

I don't think so, if it's an actual glitch and it's recording this huge seedtime in the same place where the real one was kept before, but read on...

I don't imagine they will reset 3 weeks (and counting) of bad snatchlist data.. though they said themselves "i don't see any reason why this is even a problem for anyone. it's not like seed time actually matters here for anything."
also "this bug doesn't affect anything critical in your profiles, this is a pretty low-key problem."

There are two possible meanings :tongue:

"we don't care"
"this isn't a glitch, we can see the real speeds and time, and this will make it much easier to detect Waffles method users :naughty:"

Mihai
31.03.10, 16:42
I'm going for the first meaning:tongue:

saebrtooth
01.04.10, 02:55
my vote is the same as Mihai, but the more glitchy the better i say ;)

vvtwx
01.04.10, 07:14
LOL, but im seeding anyways just to be on the safe side. Be safe, than sorry.

pedro
01.04.10, 07:28
Perfect spoof by ghostfucker is works fine with me in waffels but should put low up speed
:smile:

Mihai
01.04.10, 13:40
Works for me too.And not only waffles.Works everywere( what.cd, BCG, x264).

pedro
01.04.10, 13:44

Can you tell me how your fak up speed becouse i went Increase the speed in waffels to 100/120/150kb

Mihai
01.04.10, 13:50
If you mean what speeds i use then 1MB for me and if you are a beginer or the acount is new the try 500KB max.

pedro
01.04.10, 14:07
If you mean what speeds i use then 1MB for me and if you are a beginer or the acount is new the try 500KB max.

Yes the account is new (3 week) but i see 500 kb is very big speed ,so i will use 120KB , 150KB,200 KB and when i prometed in waffels i will increas speed

Mihai
01.04.10, 14:09
Yup.Sounds like a good plan

murfhom
01.04.10, 16:15

can you explain what works for you?thanks

dreamer
01.04.10, 16:28
can you explain what works for you?thanks

if you'd read a post above his you'd see this:

Perfect spoof by ghostfucker is works fine with me in waffels but should put low up speed

search the forums and you'll find out that perfect spoof by ghostfucker is a spoof implanted in Vuze Extreme Mod

anon
01.04.10, 17:36

Cool, now which client did you spoof? :unsure:

pedro
01.04.10, 18:05
Cool, now which client did you spoof? :unsure:

Ok i cant said here becouse maybe all member do like me and the client spoof will detected so if you went PM for give you screenshot in my PC
thanks

anon
01.04.10, 18:06
Ok i cant said here becouse maybe all member do like me and the client spoof will detected

Not really :rolleyes:

pedro
01.04.10, 18:14
Maybe no one here can beliveme becouse i am new member here

anon
01.04.10, 18:15
If you're going to post "X works at Y" and then not give more information, better don't post at all. That's just me, though.

pedro
01.04.10, 18:40
If you're going to post "X works at Y" and then not give more information, better don't post at all. That's just me, though.

Ok i am sorry for waiting
so the picture Explain
http://i44.tinypic.com/30lnl92.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cymqdj.jpg

anon
01.04.10, 18:42
Saying "I'm spoofing Halite 0.2.9.0" would have sufficed. :happy:

And having the rest of the SB-I Hack settings would also be nice.

pedro
01.04.10, 18:48
Saying "I'm spoofing Halite 0.2.9.0" would have sufficed. :happy:

And having the rest of the SB-I Hack settings would also be nice.

Can you tell me more settings in my sho mod
:biggrin:

anon
01.04.10, 18:49
Scrolling down would be a good start... :unsure:

pedro
01.04.10, 18:54
Scrolling down would be a good start... :unsure:

Sorry i dont undersatnd : Scrolling down where !!!

anon
01.04.10, 18:54
There's a scrollbar to the right of the settings window. :eek:

dreamer
01.04.10, 19:09
oh, nice to know Halite 0.2.9.0 works too.
could save the effort of using the memory reader to spoof utorrent..

suazrex
03.04.10, 03:32
how ccan you spoof on here without getting caught????? 2 accounts banned!!

shawshankraj
03.04.10, 04:19
how ccan you spoof on here without getting caught????

Where exactly..?

saebrtooth
03.04.10, 06:42
Maybe he means waffles

dreamer
03.04.10, 11:53
how ccan you spoof on here without getting caught????? 2 accounts banned!!

what client did you try to spoof? which settings did you use? (was it even waffles...?)
we need details hombre :confused:

we are live examples that spoof DOES work on waffles so you're must be doing something wrong

vvtwx
03.04.10, 12:37
I noticed i have a problem with my snatchlist, my upload value in my snatchlist is not correct to what i really uploaded. Instead it is twice of what I really uploaded.

I use the WM to upload around 2gb, but it shows in the snatchlist as 4gb. The upload and download stats are as per normal. Is it only me?

dreamer
03.04.10, 12:49
yeah it was discussed at the VEM 4.3.0.5 thread:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17104&page=21

anon clarified it was a bug in waffles.

suazrex
03.04.10, 16:39
what client did you try to spoof? which settings did you use? (was it even waffles...?)
we need details hombre :confused:

we are live examples that spoof DOES work on waffles so you're must be doing something wrong

it wasnt the client! I got for cheating and a dupoe account. is there a guide to cheating??

shawshankraj
03.04.10, 16:49
is there a guide to cheating??

Sorry, But u have to use search option and u can also post on various cheating thread and people will answer your question but before there use search option, Search engine here is better than Google..:redface:

anon
03.04.10, 17:29
is there a guide to cheating??

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18705

Uninvited2611
18.07.10, 19:01
does waffles ban accounts using the same IP? i can't find topic about that so i ask here

hellman
18.07.10, 20:02
does waffles ban accounts using the same IP? i can't find topic about that so i ask here

well if u have double accounts and login with same ip then yes..
but if your one account got banned and u made other one then no..however if they somehow figure it out then again yes

asi123
21.08.10, 02:20
Hey.

Let me first say, sorry for the newbie question.

I'm trying to cheat on waffles, I download the vuze thing, set all the settings as I saw in the thread that explains about the setting.
Afterwords, I download a pack from waffles with lot of leechers, and my question is, now what? I mean it finished downloading and it does nothing, what should I do?

Thanks a lot.

MoS
21.08.10, 03:38
May be no leechers are connected to you,
The 1st option in the fake ratio is, Stop fake upload when connected to less than (X) peers -a number you set- So if no peers connected after downloading no upload will be sent. and the peers/seed ratio also the same idea.

If this pack has leechers not partial seeders you may set it to zero but take care, See the snatch list to make sure.

asi123
21.08.10, 14:01
The min peers is set to 1.
The ratio next to, I tried 0 and also 250, nothing help.
It's like trying to start uploading and all of a sudden it's stops.

I have no idea way.

saebrtooth
21.08.10, 14:07
try 0, 0
this will force fake regardless of seeders/peers but u need to really look at the peers if they shink otherwise u will fake when there is no one there and thats a sure sign of cheating

asi123
21.08.10, 14:26
Here are the settings and what happens:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2427/35227433.jpg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5058/92057073.jpg
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6508/46913935.jpg
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9861/89908830.jpg
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2241/28396899.jpg

I finished downloading the file, it stopped it, I did the queue thing in order to start it, it's says seeding for a few seconds and then stops all of a sudden, as you can see in the pic.

Thanks a lot.

saebrtooth
21.08.10, 15:29
Here are the settings and what happens:

I finished downloading the file, it stopped it, I did the queue thing in order to start it, it's says seeding for a few seconds and then stops all of a sudden, as you can see in the pic.

Thanks a lot.

if u dont want this

it stopped it, I did the queue thing in order to start it, it's says seeding for a few seconds and then stops all of a sudden,
to happen untik 3rd option

asi123
21.08.10, 15:35
Yeah, tried this as well, does nothing.
I don't know, it's like it doesn't want to seed... :)

saebrtooth
21.08.10, 15:48
sometimes you need to restart Vem to get some settings working

asi123
21.08.10, 15:55
Still nothing man.

I don't understand it, it seeds for a second, then stops...weird.

Thanks.

anon
21.08.10, 17:47
Yeah, tried this as well, does nothing.
I don't know, it's like it doesn't want to seed... :)

Did you untick it in the individual settings (double-click on the torrent), instead of the global ones?

DukeTT
03.10.10, 22:25
(I hope it's ok I post here)

Hello!

I wanted to ask if anyone is using uSerenity on Waffles (especially the upload multiplier feature)?
I want to try and multiply my ~50kb/s upload to something around 200-300kb/s but I have no idea it it's safe there. I really really don't want to blow my invite :/

anon
03.10.10, 22:25
It should be pretty safe, but if you want to be 100% sure, you know what method to use.

saebrtooth
04.10.10, 01:30
Shat I got banned not for cheating but for inactivity, oh well

Resurrection
04.10.10, 04:44
Waffles inactivity???

You mean the 42 day rule???

You didn't once log into waffles in 42 days???

AFAIK there is no up/down data rule...

saebrtooth
04.10.10, 06:15
yer, on the day when I logged onto everything it was down and I didnt do it again, luckily it wasnt a cheat bann or it wouldav affected my inviter

anon
04.10.10, 13:29
AFAIK there is no up/down data rule...

Yes, there is. Accounts with zero traffic are disabled after a certain amount of time regardless of how much you've logged in.

Resurrection
04.10.10, 13:39
The young man is falling of his game a little bit...

I can guarantee you 100% there is no data requirement on that site...

Use search on waffles...

anon
04.10.10, 13:39
I can guarantee you 100% there is no data requirement on that site...

There is for accounts with zero upload and download. Not those that have at least some traffic registered.

Resurrection
04.10.10, 13:46
Is there a link you referred to when saying this??

I was just talking to guy on a site about trading a 53 week waffles account with ZERO up/down in his account...

Even the mods on waffles are saying there is no up/down requirement...

anon
04.10.10, 13:47
Is there a link you referred to when saying this??

It was somewhere in the "Site Docs".

When did you talk to the Waffles mods? They may have removed that policy recently, but I assure you they used to have a traffic requirement on totally fresh accounts.

Resurrection
04.10.10, 13:50
Grrrrrrrrrrr............

Can my account be disabled for inactivity?

Yes. An account will be disabled for inactivity if it goes 6 weeks without a login. Tracker activity, such as seeding, does not keep an account active. You must login to the site to stay active. If you will be gone for more than 6 weeks at a time, there is a setting in your user profile to "park" your account. This will keep your account active until you return.

saebrtooth
04.10.10, 14:45
I had some stats on my account, nothing too crazy but I just didnt log on

Resurrection
05.10.10, 06:27
I'm sure accounts like your can be re-activated...

i just searched their forums and its said that if you talk nicely and say please the staff are usually willing to re-instate your account privileges...

Good luck...

saebrtooth
05.10.10, 09:02
true but I doubt it though since I advetised it here haha

anon
05.10.10, 14:09
i just searched their forums and its said that if you talk nicely and say please the staff are usually willing to re-instate your account privileges...

True. Waffles' staff are very nice and if you ask politely you should recover your account as long as it's been merely "disabled" and not deleted. I've heard they'll only do that for you once, though.

saebrtooth
05.10.10, 14:17
I would rather let it go and go for a new one, less trouble less attention

memento
08.12.10, 14:44
Does anyone use uSerenity and with what settings? I just got an invite to waffles and don't want to be banned ;)

anon
08.12.10, 16:53
Does anyone use uSerenity and with what settings? I just got an invite to waffles and don't want to be banned ;)

Sorry, but next time you don't search, you'll receive an infraction.

Since this is about Waffles, do what the waffle says: :wsearch:

Leviathan
15.01.11, 18:58
Hi I have a question about cheating on old packs at waffles.

Im using rm + mr on pimsleur and rosetta stone packs at waffles right now. Speeds are; download 0 kb/s ~ upload 20 kb/s. Im not doing waffles method. My question is: These faked torrents arent appearing in my snatched list. Is that risky? Because cheated torrent arent in snatchlist so i have a little bit fear about that. If an admin visit my snatchlist can he see them ? Please share your ideas. Thanks.

anon
16.01.11, 02:46
Had that issue when jumping as a seeder on some torrents, once. I'd recommend you drop them and find other good torrents to fake on, as:

traffic that's in your ratio but not snatchlist is suspicious,
you can't really afford to download, or even fake download, those huge torrents.

By the way, refrain from asking questions like "can an admin see this". Sadly, none of us has admin accounts on any tracker. :wtongue:

Leviathan
16.01.11, 12:22
" traffic that's in your ratio but not snatchlist is suspicious "

Yes, I am so afraid that.
Traffic in ratio but not snatchlist :(
Is that mean if an waffles admin or moderator visit my snatclist and when he see the stats can he understand my tricks ?

anonftw
16.01.11, 20:31
Traffic in ratio but not snatchlist :(
Is that mean if an waffles admin or moderator visit my snatclist and when he see the stats can he understand my tricks ?

If your snatchlist has alot of items, he would probably not even notice. If you have 3, he maybe suspicious. Waffles is very big though. I think the chances of him looking at ypur snatchlist is low, unless you are new with a hugeratio.

anon
16.01.11, 21:34
If your snatchlist has alot of items, he would probably not even notice. If you have 3, he maybe suspicious. Waffles is very big though. I think the chances of him looking at ypur snatchlist is low, unless you are new with a hugeratio.

This.

It's also possible to cross-seed honestly thus causing the same "problem", but it's better to avoid it entirely.

Leviathan
17.01.11, 11:04

I thought like you and i was snatched 240 free torrent :D The snatchlist more complex now ( but there is a asc/dsc upload button :D)

Shortly i have an excuse and it is: I used seedbox at the past :) Isnt it ?

anon
17.01.11, 18:14
I thought like you and i was snatched 240 free torrent :D

Unless you're talking about fake download, can't you... um, download stuff you actually want? Waffles has loads of music, so I never had to grab crap I didn't want just to hide some "odd" entries in my snatchlist.

Shortly i have an excuse and it is: I used seedbox at the past :) Isnt it ?

How would that be relevant?

Leviathan
18.01.11, 00:47
I downloaded free flac torrents.

"How would that be relevant? "

Or i can say "i did cross seeding" ?

anon
18.01.11, 00:50
I downloaded free flac torrents.

Cool.

Or i can say "i did cross seeding" ?

I guess so, but then again you don't need a seedbox to cross-seed.

Anyway, chances you're asked about this are very slim now. Just keep this experience in mind for the next time.

Leviathan
18.01.11, 19:06
I could not express myself very well because i cant using English very well but thank you for interesting with me.

anon
18.01.11, 19:07
You're welcome. :wsmile:

Also, see that small button labeled "Thanks" below my posts? It'd be great if you clicked it. :wgrin:

Leviathan
21.01.11, 12:03
Of course. I did : )

SaintShaolin
13.03.11, 06:23
Did I just get banned? :(

Login error There is no user by the name "*" or you have entered an incorrect password. Check your spelling.

Extraterrestrial
13.03.11, 06:34
Login error There is no user by the name "*" or you have entered an incorrect password. Check your spelling.

yes, this is the message you get when they ban you from there.

MiCRON
13.03.11, 07:07
Did I just get banned? :(

Hmm, what method did you use?

SaintShaolin
13.03.11, 07:37
Hmm, what method did you use?

I just used mratio, and downloaded the comicbook packs. :(

MiCRON
13.03.11, 07:40
I just used mratio, and downloaded the comicbook packs. :(

Did you just leave it running or did WM?

SaintShaolin
13.03.11, 07:51
Did you just leave it running or did WM?

Just running. It was all right for a week or so.
Upload speed was just 50kbps,
but I guess they found out anyhow.

Pliplo
20.03.11, 11:23
mRatio with BitTornado Emulation
Speed: 90 kB/s
Works for me.

kasC
20.03.11, 17:49
I'm using µSerenity with upload multiplier between 2,5 and 3
I've uploaded about 30gb in 6 weeks with this method.

mammamia11
23.03.11, 17:35
Just running. It was all right for a week or so.
Upload speed was just 50kbps,
but I guess they found out anyhow.
hey m8 just want to say packs is not allways a good thing to use for faking, the torrent can look liek it has many lechers but the leechers that u see from the trackers page are actully seeding parts from the torrents.

the other thing is the best time to fake is when the torrent just arive fresh. after some hourse or days the torrent get full of seeders and few leechers and that makes it easy for moderators or others to see who got a weird speed in the swarm.

63li
01.04.11, 12:34
WM
with 1200 kb/s works

Timmy
02.05.11, 21:47
Question:

Do they ban or delete your account if they found out your inviter is a seller/cheater etc?

anon
02.05.11, 21:57
:yup:

But you get a shot at recovering your account if you bring a unused invite link to a staff member on #waffles.fm-help.

flowerorange
02.05.11, 22:49
i always cheating on big package with 60k/s without WM and seeding for a long long time. it would got no suspicious. dont use WM with big pack and the 5 ratio is very suspicious. It's unwise to post anything as a cheater, i even dont say thanx.

SealLion
03.05.11, 07:22
......It's unwise to post anything as a cheater i even dont say thanx.

Well, that doesn't help you much being here in a cheater's forum then does it??

Just the fact that you posted in this thread, registered for this forum, posted 7 times already ( not counting your most recent post here) already makes you a target for tracker staff.

Besides it's already known widely throughout this forum that tracker staff do visit us, converse with us, party with us, and already know exactly what sort of cheat methods, skills, tools and mods are potentially used on their sites. This doesn't help you much in already having identified yourself to them when they probably come and read your post here. We even have tracker staff here that are regular members and that doesn't seem to bother anyone ( don't ask me who either b/c I won't tell).

Besides. Posting in a cheater's den doesn't guarantee you freedom from being caught. It's the act of cheating that puts you at the greatest risk. Posting is a lot less riskier than the act of cheating.

Saying 'thanks' to the post that you got your info from is an outward indication of your appreciation of his/her information or contribution. It's done widely throughout the forum and openly illustrates your thankfulness to that person.

Think of it this way: Your thirsty as hell and some stranger gives you a drink of water and you don't say 'thanks' to him??

Hopefully, you might consider a change of mind in the near future:smile:

flowerorange
03.05.11, 10:28
Well, that doesn't help you much being here in a cheater's forum then does it??

Just the fact that you posted in this thread, registered for this forum, posted 7 times already ( not counting your most recent post here) already makes you a target for tracker staff.

Besides it's already known widely throughout this forum that tracker staff do visit us, converse with us, party with us, and already know exactly what sort of cheat methods, skills, tools and mods are potentially used on their sites. This doesn't help you much in already having identified yourself to them when they probably come and read your post here. We even have tracker staff here that are regular members and that doesn't seem to bother anyone ( don't ask me who either b/c I won't tell).

Besides. Posting in a cheater's den doesn't guarantee you freedom from being caught. It's the act of cheating that puts you at the greatest risk. Posting is a lot less riskier than the act of cheating.

Saying 'thanks' to the post that you got your info from is an outward indication of your appreciation of his/her information or contribution. It's done widely throughout the forum and openly illustrates your thankfulness to that person.

Think of it this way: Your thirsty as hell and some stranger gives you a drink of water and you don't say 'thanks' to him??

Hopefully, you might consider a change of mind in the near future:smile:

thanx for you reply. what i means" dont say thanx" is that, in some site ,there is a "say thanks" button that if we click it , we will got some bonus. and i never click it, in order to be out of other users's eye....because somebody may check my profile..
sorry for my poor english ,i always make people confused..

SealLion
03.05.11, 14:38
....., in order to be out of other users's eye....because somebody may check my profile..

I would definitely agree that, that is a good strategy to abide by if that site doesn't have a public peer list. However, as many sites do have a public peer list open to anyone for review, your username is visible in the peerlist after downloading a torrent and as such your profile is also available.

anon
03.05.11, 20:20
thanx for you reply. what i means" dont say thanx" is that, in some site ,there is a "say thanks" button that if we click it , we will got some bonus. and i never click it, in order to be out of other users's eye....because somebody may check my profile..

That's what I understood when I saw your post. Most trackers have a comments section and/or Thanks button for the torrents. Using those means more attention towards your account.

Of course, that's less likely to be a risk if the torrent has 500 comments and 1500 "thanks"...

GymTanAndLaundry
06.06.11, 01:38
I'm bemused as to how Waffles managed to escape discussion here? There's nothing in the quick links thread and the thread talking about the "waffles" method isn't specifically talking about the waffles tracker. I couldn't find anything in the search either, so here it is.

Seeing as I have nothing to work with at all I pose this question: do they ban if they see you uploading on a torrent with partial seeders? Basically are there scripts able to detect somebody sending traffic when the rest of the swarm isn't?

I will post back here with my experience later on.... :cool:

Found this thread: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15885&page=11

Was very well "hidden". Maybe it should be renamed with a more befitting title? When I see someone creates a topic that they were banned I don't automatically connect the dots and think "oh, there's going to be advise on cheating here" I'm along the lines of thinking "oh, someone got burned and wants to rant".

I guess this thread should be deleted then... or merged :)

buta
04.07.11, 05:39
I has freeleech set by donors.. Pick the right torrents and start cheatin.

Khanna
05.07.11, 01:52
Alright so here's a method I tried and it worked, and I thought I'd share it with you guys, really fast method can make you buffer in no time.

What I did is :

-grabbed a bunch of torrents [around 10 ]with high leechers [preferably new] no large size or anything , not large packs either.
-put them in mratio, download speed around 900 KB/s and upload around 700~800KB/s on each of the torrents.
and left each torrent to make 1.5 to 2 ratio.
-then I changed upload speed to 0KB/s, left them running in mratio for a day or so.
-that's it.

-it's safe as far as I know
tried it on 3 accounts, no ban yet,
it's been over a month.

Cheers.

mizo
05.07.11, 02:57
Alright so here's a method I tried and it worked, and I thought I'd share it with you guys, really fast method can make you buffer in no time.

What I did is :

-grabbed a bunch of torrents [around 10 ]with high leechers [preferably new] no large size or anything , not large packs either.
-put them in mratio, download speed around 900 KB/s and upload around 700~800KB/s on each of the torrents.
and left each torrent to make 1.5 to 2 ratio.
-then I changed upload speed to 0KB/s, left them running in mratio for a day or so.
-that's it.

-it's safe as far as I know
tried it on 3 accounts, no ban yet,
it's been over a month.

Cheers.

so in total the up speed is around 7MB/s ?
did you use WM ?
i don't think it's a good idea because you will get banned sooner or later

anon
05.07.11, 03:02
did you use WM ?

It doesn't look like WM to me. He just left the torrents running unattended until they reached his desired ratio (no stopping before the update), then stopped them and restarted to seed at 0kB/s to have a nice snatchlist.

Apparently, it's been over a month since he tested this. (And if just one day passes and you're not banned, that's already a huge encouragement :wtongue:)

Khanna
05.07.11, 03:27
so in total the up speed is around 7MB/s ?
did you use WM ?

nope, no waffles method.

I don't think they ban after more than 1 month, but if I get banned I'll let you know.
I've tried waffles method and it works, but this is more convenient, it's easier, faster, and you don't have to be sitting next to the computer, just let them run and come back after a while.

mizo
05.07.11, 03:32
Apparently, it's been over a month since he tested this. (And if just one day passes and you're not banned, that's already a huge encouragement :wtongue:)

i know this is very good but i've tried in so many trackers like waffles
when i raised the speed up to 1MB/s it got disabled
so let's wait and see :biggrin:
i hope it's working and he survives
because i want to make a huge buffer on my account :cool:

Khanna
05.07.11, 03:36
i know this is very good but i've tried in so many trackers like waffles
when i raised the speed up to 1MB/s it got disabled
so let's wait and see :biggrin:
i hope it's working and he survives
because i want to make a huge buffer on my account :cool:

maybe it's because you raised the speed up to 1MB/s on 1 torrent,
but as I said I only did 700-800 KB/s on each torrent, I don't know maybe that's the case ??
You don't have to try on your main waffles account, there are a lot of waffles invites lying around these days, make a new account and try,
I tried it on an account less than a week old,

mizo
05.07.11, 03:51
maybe it's because you raised the speed up to 1MB/s on 1 torrent,
but as I said I only did 700-800 KB/s on each torrent, I don't know maybe that's the case ??
You don't have to try on your main waffles account, there are a lot of waffles invites lying around these days, make a new account and try,
I tried it on an account less than a week old,

may be you are right but 7 or 8MB/s in total is a huge speed because if anyone of the staff saw your speed it will be disabled immediately because you don't use a seedbox and no one has this huge speed without a seedbox
i hope u don't get banned so i would try this method

anon
05.07.11, 04:15
there are a lot of waffles invites lying around these days, make a new account and try,

Do take care, however. People tend to lose their invite privileges when they invite cheaters on Waffles. Screwing the very person who just invited you isn't very nice.

flowerorange
05.07.11, 05:00
Do take care, however. People tend to lose their invite privileges when they invite cheaters on Waffles. Screwing the very person who just invited you isn't very nice.

If I get invite from some guys dont cheat, I won't cheat too far. Dont feel good to disappoint my inviter.
I have been cheat on Waffles a long time , but I cheat it very carefully. Only cheat on new torrent, watch the peerlist now and then . all torrents are <1.0 ratio ,speed < 1MB/s .

Anyway, there are some seedboxs there, using rtorrent or deluge client. Maybe we can emulate seedbox.

anon
05.07.11, 05:12
Anyway, there are some seedboxs there, using rtorrent or deluge client. Maybe we can emulate seedbox.

From your home IP? Definitely not.

flowerorange
05.07.11, 16:16
From your home IP? Definitely not.

So, is there any method to emulate seedbox.

mizo
05.07.11, 16:52
So, is there any method to emulate seedbox.

i don't think there is a way to emulate seedbox

GymTanAndLaundry
05.07.11, 17:34
i don't think there is a way to emulate seedbox

The only way to truly emulate a seedbox is to use deluge/rtorrent and use a proxy with a seedbox IP. That's basically the only way. That requires someone having a proxy set up on a seedbox, or you yourself having a seedbox though. Even then, sites with good scripts would wonder how you're transferring so much data to basically nowhere.

mizo
05.07.11, 18:01
The only way to truly emulate a seedbox is to use deluge/rtorrent and use a proxy with a seedbox IP. That's basically the only way. That requires someone having a proxy set up on a seedbox, or you yourself having a seedbox though. Even then, sites with good scripts would wonder how your transferring so much data to basically nowhere.

Haha
this is a big one
i prefer to cheat with low speeds than this big story :D

anon
05.07.11, 19:27
That requires someone having a proxy set up on a seedbox

OVH proxies are relatively easy to find. Many open proxies are also hosted on virtual private servers. Load a large proxy list in Charon, make sure reverse DNS is enabled, then scan it and look for interesting hostnames.

The problem is that you're doomed if they ask for a seedbox screenshot... well, maybe not...

zizo22
10.07.11, 10:17
i'm using RatioFaker
and the numbers between 2.771 to 2.943
and pick new torrent and good one and after downloaded the file let it for long time to seed to convince them that are real upload.
work very nice with me.

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

Haha
this is a big one
i prefer to cheat with low speeds than this big story :D

me too lol.
it's really big story.

Khanna
12.07.11, 13:15
yeah but cheating with slow speeds is sooo boring, :D

mizo
12.07.11, 15:08

you can cheat with a speed up to 1MB/s with WM of course and you will be fine

zizo22
12.07.11, 15:13

because of that, we always make mistakes.
and get banned.

Khanna
12.07.11, 21:46
you can cheat with a speed up to 1MB/s with WM of course and you will be fine

I use up to 7MB/s up on different torrents,
I said the method a couple of posts back.
for those who were wondering, still no ban [more than 2 months now]

zizo22
13.07.11, 01:34
I use up to 7MB/s up on different torrents,
I said the method a couple of posts back.
for those who were wondering, still no ban [more than 2 months now]

7MB ?? it's weird, how much did you upload there ???

Khanna
13.07.11, 01:50
7MB ?? it's weird, how much did you upload there ???

Actually I tried it on 3 accounts,
on 2 of them just enough to be promoted 2 to PU.
and on the third also promoted to PU but have around 150 GB buffer.

zizo22
13.07.11, 02:18
Actually I tried it on 3 accounts,
on 2 of them just enough to be promoted 2 to PU.
and on the third also promoted to PU but have around 150 GB buffer.

it's very high speed even on Waffles.
so what is your way for chose torrents there??
and if you can give us tips about, it will be helpful for me.

you encourage us to high or speed, but if i get banned there i will take account from you. :D

Khanna
13.07.11, 02:50
it's very high speed even on Waffles.
so what is your way for chose torrents there??
and if you can give us tips about, it will be helpful for me.

you encourage us to high or speed, but if i get banned there i will take account from you. :D

I choose new torrents with lots of leechers, no packs.
read my post which I wrote about a week ago in this thread.
ofcourse use at your own risk, ;)
I'm simply stating the method that I tried and it worked. :D

anon
13.07.11, 02:55
I choose new torrents with lots of leechers, no packs.

Is Waffles like What.cd, where those leechers are already seeders by the time you load the torrent in your client? Because with that, high speeds and no stopping before the update, you indeed take a pretty big risk doing what you do.

But well, facts are facts and you've apparently yet to be banned.

THC
13.07.11, 10:30
On Waffles you can indeed use very high speeds with WM, but those speeds will appear in your snatchlist and therefore you'll have to seed with 0 B for a long time OR you could just leave it like that because there are many users and I don't think the staffers have enough time to check them all ;)

flowerorange
13.07.11, 11:31
On Waffles you can indeed use very high speeds with WM, but those speeds will appear in your snatchlist and therefore you'll have to seed with 0 B for a long time OR you could just leave it like that because there are many users and I don't think the staffers have enough time to check them all ;)
yeah, I also use WM and mR to cheat on Waffles, just as I did on TL..
But I just cheat about 40Gb and get PU class, I dont have any reason why I should cheat further..just for fun ?

zizo22
13.07.11, 12:05
i was using there ratio faker but i was seed there for long time to convince them that a real upload
but i was stop because i really need this account and i don't like to risk it.

mizo
13.07.11, 13:57

waffles don't use the average speed on their snatchlist so you can cheat with high speeds and after the torrent finish you can put up speed like 10 KB/s for couple of minutes and then stop the torrent and the last speed will be in your snatchlist

THC
13.07.11, 20:10
They have fixed this. Now the average speed is shown.

Khanna
13.07.11, 20:13
waffles don't use the average speed on their snatchlist so you can cheat with high speeds and after the torrent finish you can put up speed like 10 KB/s for couple of minutes and then stop the torrent and the last speed will be in your snatchlist

I think they show the average speed.

anon
14.07.11, 00:10
I think they show the average speed.

Hasn't it always been like that?

ungodly
15.07.11, 16:07
How do guys find torrents to cheat on anyway? Excluding ones with no seeds, most have no leechers and others have a lot seeders. What is the minimum amount of leechers do you guys look at before you start fake uploading?

Khanna
15.07.11, 16:52
How do guys find torrents to cheat on anyway? Excluding ones with no seeds, most have no leechers and others have a lot seeders. What is the minimum amount of leechers do you guys look at before you start fake uploading?

Try new torrents, they usually have leechers [Even if they appear as 0 leechers on the site ;)]
If not try arranging the torrents according to highest leechers, choose a reasonable amount [beware of partial leechers] it's more risky but it worked with me, but avoid packs.
Maybe 10 leechers are fine, less maybe.

anon
15.07.11, 17:08
If not try arranging the torrents according to highest leechers, choose a reasonable amount [beware of partial leechers]

Many of the torrents you'll get when sorting the list that way will be partial seeders.

I've used packs when the tracker's homonym method was tested to work on them, but it appears people get banned for that now.

THC
15.07.11, 19:25
Comic packs ;)

Epivvb
15.07.11, 22:00
OK, so this is what I did. Downloaded a new torrent from waffles. Dragged it into Mratio. Set it to seeding 100% and speed 170KBps and seeded around 100MB. And now I'm gonna let it run for like an hour or two in mratio at 0KBps upload and 23bytes download and let mratio update itself. Is that right, if it isn't could you guys tell me about it and stop me from losing my account? Thanks.

Khanna
16.07.11, 06:37
Maybe it will work.
Why didn't you try waffles method, it's sure to work there.
And there are other methods that will also work.
Did you read the thread?

Epivvb
16.07.11, 07:25
Yes, I read the thread. But after cheating like I did before, I decided to use the waffles method on a torrent with up speed set to 190 and down speed set to 160 and the torrent size is 1GB. I'll let you guys know what happens.

ungodly
02.08.11, 00:27
mRatio, 250 kB/s + on comic pack torrents. Safe so far.

The Shutter
02.08.11, 01:21
mRatio, 250 kB/s + on comic pack torrents. Safe so far.

you're looking to buffer your account or just get promoted?

latest tests : cheated on 1xx+gb torrent , 1.xx+mb/s , ratio >1.xx ... still alive + got promoted, a buffer that will keep me alive for a long time ;)

note : only problem is you need to seed at least for 2 weeks :eek13:

ungodly
02.08.11, 14:58
Promoted.

Moreover, no way I'm ever going to download more than 25 gb of music so it's all good.

Evilmill
02.08.11, 17:48
Try new torrents, they usually have leechers [Even if they appear as 0 leechers on the site ;)]

how about a new torrent with 1 seeder and 5 peers ?
is it ok to use waffles method on it ?

Promoted.

Moreover, no way I'm ever going to download more than 25 gb of music so it's all good.

well, u can find mac & windows software with comics , etc.

anon
02.08.11, 19:26
well, u can find mac & windows software with comics , etc.

I don't think that's what he meant... and I don't know why someone would even bother with downloading software from a hard-to-seed tracker such as Waffles :wermm:

Evilmill
02.08.11, 19:34
I don't think that's what he meant... and I don't know why someone would even bother with downloading software from a hard-to-seed tracker such as Waffles :wermm:

well i thought softwares [e.g office packs and windows packs] are the easy ones to cheat and there are always some activities on such torrents on any trackers.

Khanna
02.08.11, 23:01
how about a new torrent with 1 seeder and 5 peers ?
is it ok to use waffles method on it ?

i think it's ok, but don't be the first one to finish, use upload speed more than download, & then when there are more seeders, you can finish.

well i thought softwares [e.g office packs and windows packs] are the easy ones to cheat and there are always some activities on such torrents on any trackers.

I don't think he wants to cheat anymore, he is saying that he has built quite some buffer and got promoted and he doesn't need all of it anyway because he is never going to download more than 25 GBs of music ;)

The Shutter
06.08.11, 01:50
banned (instant Ban) for cheating on a pack 1x.xxgb , download and upload were reported 6xgb upload and 5xgb download ...msg appeared on Rm "it appear that you're cheating" .
speed 1.xmb/s ... i knew that the ban hammer was coming soon :biggrin:

anon
06.08.11, 02:07
banned (instant Ban) for cheating on a pack 1x.xxgb , download and upload were reported 6xgb upload and 5xgb download

Wait, what?

The Shutter
06.08.11, 02:11
Wait, what?

yeah seems that there's a bug at waffles upload and download are reported over what you really did , also another bug sometimes you appear as not leeching on the snatch list while you are downloading using mr or rm.

Evilmill
06.08.11, 10:54
yeah seems that there's a bug at waffles upload and download are reported over what you really did , also another bug sometimes you appear as not leeching on the snatch list while you are downloading using mr or rm.

tell in details about your cheating.
i just cheated yesterday @ wm with a new torrent with 1 seed and 3-4 peers and everything went fine with me.
i used low speeds like on a 400mb torrent i used 150kBps down and 90kBps upload.
i always keep my ratio under .50 as it is max requirement u need at waffles.

last week only i got to know from you tat waffles is a bug tracker.
wen wm is used using mr or rm incorrect data r being reported to the tracker but wen real download is done everything is reported correctly.

The Shutter
07.08.11, 21:38
tell in details about your cheating.
i just cheated yesterday @ wm with a new torrent with 1 seed and 3-4 peers and everything went fine with me.
i used low speeds like on a 400mb torrent i used 150kBps down and 90kBps upload.
i always keep my ratio under .50 as it is max requirement u need at waffles.

last week only i got to know from you tat waffles is a bug tracker.
wen wm is used using mr or rm incorrect data r being reported to the tracker but wen real download is done everything is reported correctly.

details are in #217 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/cheating-waffles-15885/index15.html#post275568) . yes there are a lot of bugs in waffles how about getting 12 invites :rolleyes: , they need to fix their tracker script.

manfromoz
08.08.11, 15:35
Waffles is damn hard to get a good ratio even for us cheaters. I use Multi 111x Utorrent and have for about 2 years and never been busted. Someone earlier said something about the comic packs which is what I go for and your ratio will improve.

anon
08.08.11, 18:53
I use Multi 111x Utorrent

The last person who tried that got banned. :idunno:

Blocker
08.08.11, 19:01
Waffles is damn hard to get a good ratio even for us cheaters. I use Multi 111x Utorrent and have for about 2 years and never been busted. Someone earlier said something about the comic packs which is what I go for and your ratio will improve.
Have you ever tried Waffles Method??

Even VEM (speed mode ++) with reasonable speeds is safe to use

manfromoz
09.08.11, 11:41
The last person who tried that got banned. :idunno:

I guess I must be lucky. I have been a member for a couple of years, and even though I dont use it much I try not to "give" too much back.

In regards to Blocker and using other methods, I have tried other methods a while ago and found that at times there was too much work involved with Multi 111x its pretty much set and forget. I just make sure that my upload speed in the settings is real low.

system28
09.08.11, 12:34
I use ghostleech since 3 Month on a 1,5 Year old Account.

Downloaded 50+ GB and no problems.

cheatu
15.08.11, 19:43
Does the wm with RM work anymore on waffles? 1Mb/s or lower? Just wanted an update,thats all.

anon
15.08.11, 19:53
Does the wm with RM work anymore on waffles? 1Mb/s or lower? Just wanted an update,thats all.

Right on the last page.

cheatu
15.08.11, 19:56
Right on the last page.

Umm ,sorry didn't get you?

Btw RM+WM works on thebox,theplace,torrentvault..I tested it ,no ban yet..Will report back after a week if i still got ban..

The Shutter
15.08.11, 21:04
Umm ,sorry didn't get you?

Btw RM+WM works on thebox,theplace,torrentvault..I tested it ,no ban yet..Will report back after a week if i still got ban..

why wouldn't it work!!! , to answer your question yes it works with speed till 2mb/s tested it myself don't use same speed on each torrent you cheat on.
btw he means check the last page , always check the last pages before posting a new reply.

VAMPIRE
16.08.11, 08:24
WM still working trust me......But dont be greedy bro

Evilmill
22.08.11, 18:46
only for big torrents only [>700mb], can i use serenity at waffles with low speeds ?

THC
22.08.11, 19:13
only for big torrents only [>700mb], can i use serenity at waffles with low speeds ?

Why not?

Evilmill
24.08.11, 18:40
Why not?

do you use serenity on waffles ?
if yes what speeds ?
what setting you use ?

THC
24.08.11, 20:12
do you use serenity on waffles ?
if yes what speeds ?
what setting you use ?

I don't. I use RM with WM with upload speeds up to 2 MB/s on torrents with many leechers (even though they are partial seeders). That's about it! ;)

Evilmill
26.08.11, 09:58
I don't. I use RM with WM with upload speeds up to 2 MB/s on torrents with many leechers (even though they are partial seeders). That's about it! ;)

did u fake up only with partial seeders ?

THC
26.08.11, 11:01

Well I don't know for sure what kind of leechers or seeders they were, but this is not important because when you use WM you appear in the peer list as seeding with 0 kB/s which is not suspicious.

The Shutter
26.08.11, 12:51

yeah even cheated on 50gb+ pack :top: , just don't do it too much.

Evilmill
28.08.11, 10:31
i noticed today ..
freeleech going on at waffles, lots of torrent traffic on many of torrents that includes to the ones i am seeding also...
is it a good time to cheat ?

flowerorange
28.08.11, 10:38
Of course it is good time for cheating..
you dont have to care the ratio and above all, we can find new and busy torrents easily.

Evilmill
28.08.11, 11:48
i found most of the new torrent are snuffed by lots of leechers within few minutes of upload..
anyways i am on it..

anon
28.08.11, 18:57
i noticed today ..
freeleech going on at waffles, lots of torrent traffic on many of torrents that includes to the ones i am seeding also...
is it a good time to cheat ?

Yes, yes... yes! Freeleech is a blessing for everyone. Grab that RatioMaster and get busy. :happy:

The Shutter
28.08.11, 20:31
Freeleech is a blessing for everyone

yes it is almost made 100gb today :tongue:

Evilmill
29.08.11, 17:49
yes it is almost made 100gb today :tongue:

free-leech is gonna last for a week, so why so hurry ?
i have targeted for power user in these time, lets see what happens.

The Shutter
29.08.11, 18:14
i'm just testing don't care if i get banned :top:

Evilmill
29.08.11, 19:38
i have seen new torrents with peer speed 500kBps-9mBps and they finish very soon prior to upload time.
my ISP has very poor speeds when compared to them, is it advisable for me to go crazy speed like they have on peerlist ?

i'm just testing don't care if i get banned :top:

what method are you using ? speeds ?

THC
30.08.11, 12:47
my ISP has very poor speeds when compared to them, is it advisable for me to go crazy speed like they have on peerlist ?

Relax man! It's not like they will contact your ISP and ask them what speeds they've got. There are so many peers that they will never be able to check them all. Not in a life time.

Sb Lover
04.09.11, 12:44
Hello !
I did fake some GB when there was Freeleech (Yala Asia) now I have more than 25 gb upload , but I still need to 4 gb of download to be a power user !
So how can i do that ? (fake download ) i use mratio +wm

flowerorange
04.09.11, 12:50
Seriously ? you dont know how to download 4gb ?
Why not just use utorrent to download whatever the size is 4GB

Sb Lover
04.09.11, 12:58
no my HDD is Full !! I don't need 4 gb of music now !
I want a safe way to download 4 Gb quikly

If I do 0 upload and 1.5 mb/s download ? is it specious ?