PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day

yoco
18.09.09, 11:40
Release Date: February 12, 2010
Studio: New Line Cinema (Warner Bros. Pictures)
Director: Garry Marshall
Screenwriter: Katherine Fugat, Abby Kohn, Marc Silverstein
Starring: Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Shirley MacLaine, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace, Emma Roberts, Hector Elizondo, Bryce Robinson, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Carter Jenkins, Jamie Foxx, Queen Latifah
Genre: Comedy

A comedy about 10 people in Los Angeles whose lives intersect on the romantic holiday. The film is being fasttracked with hopes for a release on Valentine's Day 2010.
YouTube - Valentine's Day | Movie Trailer | - HD Quality [2010]

SealLion
19.09.09, 00:35
Jessica Alba is in this flick????

IHMO, I think she should stick to modelling.

Julia Roberts is a fairly decent actress and oh, ya....I loved that last scene in the trailer in which one of the actresses knee-jerks that other fellow in the groin....Oooh, that's gotta hurt.
LOL. Looks funny, too for watching. :)

Empoleon
19.09.09, 05:10
Nice cast, but this has chick flick written all over it.

SealLion
19.09.09, 05:57
no doubt it does. Some not so bad look'in chicks either.
OUt of all of them in the film, probably J. Alba is obviously, the most attractive, yes??

slikrapid
19.09.09, 20:58
well, julia tends to overact in some intense/drama situations, i liked her performance in Erin Brockovich though

i don't mind 'chick' dominated movies, as long as they aren't cheesy or cliche 'plagued'

as for this one, too many famous actors spoil the movie :wink: and in such case the director has to be one tough MF to keep 'em in line aka to insist on his vision of the movie (kinda misplaced in a comedy though)

Empoleon
20.09.09, 01:51
Many fine and beautiful women, Anne Hathaway has a nice elegant look whilst Jessica Biel has a smoking body, can't say Jessica Alba is the most obvious choice without a fight on her hands.

I take all that back give the crown to Queen Latifah, LOL.

slikrapid
21.09.09, 04:09
I take all that back give the crown to Queen Latifah, LOL.

her character outweighs them all :5585:

yoco
23.10.09, 13:10
Release Date: February 12, 2010
Studio: New Line Cinema (Warner Bros. Pictures)
Director: Garry Marshall
Screenwriter: Katherine Fugat, Abby Kohn, Marc Silverstein
Starring: Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Shirley MacLaine, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace, Emma Roberts, Hector Elizondo, Bryce Robinson, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Carter Jenkins, Jamie Foxx, Queen Latifah

A comedy about 10 people in Los Angeles whose lives intersect on the romantic holiday. The film is being fasttracked with hopes for a release on Valentine's Day 2010.

YouTube - Valentine's Day Trailer 720p [HD]

Can somebody plz check if I allready made this thread, cuz I remember the trailer, but seems I can't find the thread here!

alpacino
23.10.09, 14:45
Nice trailer, and yes you posted it here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f52/valentines-day-15628/) ^^.

yoco
23.10.09, 18:17
Damn, why I couldn't find the thread! I tried everything.
:mad2:

anon
23.10.09, 18:23
I'll move all posts here, then.

yoco, have you tried using Google to check if the thread existed?

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Valentine's+Day%22+site:sb-innovation.de

For some reason, our Search engine doesn't always find some threads, specially if they have short words on their names.

yoco
24.10.09, 16:44
Hey anon, how do I search on google? What do i have to type in?

alpacino
24.10.09, 19:29
@yoco: in google enter for example:

Valentine's Day site:sb-innovation.de

:top:

anon
24.10.09, 19:30
@yoco: I had written it in post #11 ^^

yoco
19.12.09, 10:44
YouTube- Valentine's Day Trailer 2