PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on DCTorrent

whyme
11.09.09, 23:37
Hello

well my account is banned due to using ratio master 1.8.9 at dctorrent...i,ve used memory reader ,upload speed 400 ...i dunno how they know abt my fake upload ...any suggestion

anon
11.09.09, 23:38
Torrent you were faking on? Perhaps it was a pack or inactive one and they easily spotted those 400kB/s.

whyme
11.09.09, 23:42
it was a active torrent ( 1 movie ) ......herez the banned proof

http://i32.tinypic.com/b4tj5u.jpg

what do u think ??

anon
11.09.09, 23:43
Perhaps you should have used lower speeds. Also, a screen of your settings could help, maybe you overlooked something.

DriftKing
12.09.09, 01:22
well in my experience DcTorrent has a good script as Ipt. Flashing and high speeds is not work at dct. Before six months ago they change their script and lots of user banned after that. I am using there mratio with 80 to 120 kbps upload speed with good leechers torrent. and ratioi master works too with memory reader. Next time have a good luck.BTW you lost one of the good tracker which is get to hard really !!:frown:

HeArTLeS
12.09.09, 19:19
well in my experience DcTorrent has a good script as Ipt. Flashing and high speeds is not work at dct. Before six months ago they change their script and lots of user banned after that. I am using there mratio with 80 to 120 kbps upload speed with good leechers torrent. and ratioi master works too with memory reader. Next time have a good luck.BTW you lost one of the good tracker which is get to hard really !!:frown:

script is n't so good as IPT because ipt banned immediately but when i flashed there i got banned after 1 month ...:frown:

thecoolest
14.09.09, 10:41
i think u have to seed it abt to 50 to 75 kbps its gonna work there..they dont even caught you by that speed