PDA

View Full Version : What.cd - Slow and steady wins the race

Pages : [1] 2

TheUnknown
11.09.09, 16:45
I've seen some really intricate methods here, but here's one for beginners like me.

This is what i've been doing, and no ban so far. I have used it on relatively dead torrents too.

I use uTorrent 1.6.1 build 490

I like uTorrent
I used to use this version b/c newer ones don't work for ghostleeching (don't do it on this tracker though)

I use RatioMaster

mRatio won't release a public emulation for uTorrent, and all the other windows clients that it supports suck IMO
Set your client to uTorrent 1.6.1 490
Uncheck update peer_id and key on startup
Set your upload to 10 kb/s and randomise upload between 0 and 15.

Now... this is what you do...

Download the torrent for real, on your real client. This way you have real speeds
Leave it seeding for 24-48 hours, so you look legit.
Stop the torrent in uTorrent
Start RM, and select the torrent. Use memory reader to get a peer_id
Start, and leave it running for a while

That's all! This method is slow, but over a few hours you'll be able to get 1:1 on any torrent, because they are small. Just make sure you only use it when there are actual leechers. I would say only if there are 5+

anon
11.09.09, 18:50
This is better off in the Talk section.

You can ghostleech with newer uTorrent versions if you enable an HTTP proxy and set it to 1.1.1.1 after the first announce, or use my DHT-Patch mod. :tongue:

And don't forget to stop the torrent in uT when you're about to cheat on it with the RM!

TheUnknown
11.09.09, 18:51
Ha! That's a neat trick. So when you do that and clear the tracker it won't rescrape the peers?

anon
11.09.09, 18:52
You can't delete the tracker URL. But when uTorrent tries to update the tracker, it'll fail since 1.1.1.1 isn't a valid host.

tj0ckis
11.09.09, 21:03
Have uploaded over 100GB in under a month now ;) What I do is just download all torrents which have over 5 leechers with the Extreme Mod. Then I just use the Waffle Method till I got around 1.2~ in ratio. But I don't cheat anymore. Don't have to :P The staffpicks helped me a lot too.

TheUnknown
11.09.09, 22:01
staffpicks?

waffles method works, I guess, but it's a little hard for beginners. This is a good strategy for beginners on trackers with small torrents

anon
11.09.09, 22:02
staffpicks?

Special, freeleech torrents chosen by the What.cd staff.

TheUnknown
14.09.09, 05:51
This is better off in the Talk section.

You can ghostleech with newer uTorrent versions if you enable an HTTP proxy and set it to 1.1.1.1 after the first announce, or use my DHT-Patch mod. :tongue:

And don't forget to stop the torrent in uT when you're about to cheat on it with the RM!

actually trying to find this now; where IS the http proxy setting in utorrent?

anon
14.09.09, 12:39
Options -> Preferences -> Connection -> Proxy Server.

kostas13
23.09.09, 21:24
There are some freelech torrents for example 'the clifford ball' which say on mtorrent seeds:0 (841), peers: 0(14). Is it safe to use the above technique until a 1:1 ratio?

anon
23.09.09, 21:25
It should:

This is what i've been doing, and no ban so far. I have used it on relatively dead torrents too.

14 peers is a bit far from dead, specially if they aren't partial seeders. Of course, if you've already downloaded the torrent, you can use the Waffles method instead.

woytas
24.09.09, 21:55
I'm using Azureus Mod with this options: Speed++ checked

Upload: 50-60kb's
Stop seeding after 1.5 ratio exceeded
Been there for 60 weeks now.

ando
24.09.09, 22:10
I use RM with 80 to 100 Kbps Speed with moderate leecher torrents. and that works fine. but, don't cheat a single torrent more than 5-6 hours, you will got caught.

Cobra
27.09.09, 19:08
Does the same apply for waffles????

mrcrabs
27.09.09, 19:12
Yes i guess , but i think you could use the waffle method if you want to cheat on waffles , it"s just better.

anon
27.09.09, 20:18
+1 to using the "Waffles" method on Waffles. :top:

Haggar
29.09.09, 04:48
For me the safest way is to download the torrent, real seed, stop the torrent, use W-M with speed a little higher than my real one, then keep real seeding for a while.

FraggleRock
12.03.10, 08:35
Quick question regarding this method. Is it best to stop before the update in RM or just let it go for a bit and stop after a few hours? Also, is it okay to be seeding other torrents (for real on What) at the same time?

GotIt
12.03.10, 10:30
Quick question regarding this method. Is it best to stop before the update in RM or just let it go for a bit and stop after a few hours? Also, is it okay to be seeding other torrents (for real on What) at the same time?

Letting it run for a while and update is fine, as long as the torrent has activity.

Seeding for real on other torrents at the same tracker is also ok, though it is advisable that you don't use tcp on RM.

Edit: Now I have a question :S

How do scripts that detect seeding when no one is leeching work?

I was wondering what would happen when:

No leechers
You are cheating at low speed
One leecher joins for a very short time
He becomes a seeder
No more leechers
You keep seeding
Send announce

As far as I know, the tracker only gets the average speed, in this case the low speed. Would it be able to determine whether you seeding constantly at that speed, or had a burst seeding period to the leecher?

grebetu
12.03.10, 11:50
Well on trackers that have small swarms it wouldn't be hard to determine that if in 2 hours you claim to have uploaded 1GB and nobody claims to have downloaded anything somebody lies.

TheUnknown
12.03.10, 15:44
Just set a rule... don't seed on < 5 leechers.

anon
12.03.10, 18:10
Is it best to stop before the update in RM or just let it go for a bit and stop after a few hours?

Personally, I let it run the whole day until I either have to go or have faked a maximum of three times the torrent's size.

Also, is it okay to be seeding other torrents (for real on What) at the same time?

Sure, if you've used the memory reader.

As far as I know, the tracker only gets the average speed, in this case the low speed. Would it be able to determine whether you seeding constantly at that speed, or had a burst seeding period to the leecher?

No, it wouldn't, since as you said it only sees the average speed since the last announce.

TheUnknown
12.03.10, 18:23
In my opinion it is silly to burst... If all that matters is the average speed you're faking, why bother?

But anyway... this strategy is totally separate from the bursting one. I've had success with it ON THIS TRACKER. You should not try to combine strategies because you might mess something up, or overlook it, and then you will get banned.

anon
12.03.10, 18:25
But anyway... this strategy is totally separate from the bursting one. I've had success with it ON THIS TRACKER.

I started using it shortly after you made this thread and it worked wonders on What, too. :thumbsup:

FraggleRock
13.03.10, 01:07
Last question: the scraper info isn't showing in RM. It was earlier, but I wonder if this is related to the ongoing issues that what is having with timed out connections and what not.

I do have RM checked to get the scraper info, but it's not showing up. Should I be concerned? I'm watching the torrent on the site and I'm in no danger as far as the swarm is concerned, but just wanted to make sure that RM wasn't having a malfunction that could get me busted.

anon
13.03.10, 01:09
You should show us the log so that we can know if it's a timeout or simply the known "failed to decode tracker response". Don't worry, none of those can get you banned.

FraggleRock
13.03.10, 01:15
Error : Tracker Response is empty

anon
13.03.10, 01:16
The tracker isn't replying with anything other than the HTTP headers, happens sometimes... just keep the RM running or do a manual update if you're worried - but if a single one doesn't do the trick, keep your hands off the "Manual Update" button :biggrin:

TheUnknown
13.03.10, 02:50
Yes- legit clients typically don't spam update requests, so that's a sure way to get banned :P

I may suggest posting issues about RM in a separate threat though, to get maximum feedback/help (Plus, it's easier for people who have the same problem to find it later:])

Instab
13.03.10, 02:52
Yes- legit clients typically don't spam update reqüsts, so that's a sure way to get banned :P

no, nobody will be banned for updating too freqüntly but you might stand out

TheUnknown
13.03.10, 08:12
Really? If that's so, then I stand corrected.

My reasoning was that most clients don't really let you mess with the timeout (to my knowledge) between updates, and if they see that you update after 5 minutes, then after 2, then after 10 seconds, then 5 minutes again, then you're obviously doing something by hand...

Though, looking now, there's an "update tracker" option in utorrent 1.6.1 -- I'm guessing this sends an update? Never had to use it:P

shoulder
13.03.10, 14:32
The automatic update intervall is just the prefered one sent by the tracker.
The manual update is just blocked for a few minutes after the last update, and restarting the torrent ("updating") isn't blocked at all. :wink2:

anon
13.03.10, 18:26
Though, looking now, there's an "update tracker" option in utorrent 1.6.1 -- I'm guessing this sends an update? Never had to use it:P

Yes, it does, and that version doesn't have anti-hammering like newer ones do. However, in general it's not a good idea to update manually unless something's going wrong.

TheUnknown
13.03.10, 19:39
Yeah... I still use it because it's the last version I know of that can do ghost-leeching without any mods...

anon
13.03.10, 19:39
Well, it appears you can ghostleech with the newer official uTorrent versions too if you use the Trackers tab to remove the tracker URL instead of the Properties window - unless they patched this in 2.0.

TheUnknown
13.03.10, 19:41
Really? Is that a bug or something? Are we talking all the way up to ver 2.0?

anon
13.03.10, 19:42
Really? Is that a bug or something?

I guess so :tongue:

Are we talking all the way up to ver 2.0?

I haven't checked the official 2.0, only tested that up to v1.8.5.

nperversion
13.03.10, 22:02
How much would you consider to be safe? I'm planning to do something <10kb/s.

anon
13.03.10, 22:02
How much would you consider to be safe?

<20kB/s

TheUnknown
14.03.10, 02:24
Make sure you randomize it a little. I find +/-5 is good

nperversion
14.03.10, 02:51
lol I got banned.

I mistyped my password, as I entered the password I always use for everywhere which I used on my first account on What.CD. Immediately after I entered it correctly. In 2 hours I got banned.

They must have a script that searches incorrect passwords with existing passwords on disabled user accounts, and if they match --> boom headshot.

ooblar
14.03.10, 03:23
lol I got banned.

I mistyped my password, as I entered the password I always use for everywhere which I used on my first account on What.CD. Immediately after I entered it correctly. In 2 hours I got banned.

They must have a script that searches incorrect passwords with existing passwords on disabled user accounts, and if they match --> boom headshot.

That's really sneaky. By the way there's a special emoticon for "boom headshot" and it's called SniperHeadShot2. :SniperHeadShot2:

TheUnknown
14.03.10, 04:25
lol I got banned.

You sure that is all you've done? I mean, this is a forum about cheating trackers... you probably did a bunch of other stuff and this is a coincidence. That script wouldn't be very reliable.

Not to mention, it is not common for websites to store your password in plaintext.
Usually the password hash is stored along with a random-per-user salt.

So...
Make account(username, password) ===> server generates SALT.. stores (Hash(password+SALT), SALT)

login(username, password) ====> server compare(Hash(entered_password + SALT), stored_hash)

nperversion
14.03.10, 05:17
Yeah the account was 100% fresh (500mb up 0mb down, 1 day) and I didn't anything illegal yet (on this acc, yes on my previous one).

The DB of gazelle stores everyone's pass in 128-bit MD5 (I have checked it locally), so if my password was, say, "password", it stores to the correspondant table as "5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99". That grants no one with access to the DB can see it as plain text (although this is not 100% true, you could insert a proxy machine previous to the DB or break the MD5 hash if the password is not too complex), but they have access to the tables (and therefore all the passwords in MD5), so it's as simple as making the script so as to compare the MD5 string sent to the authentication module with the MD5 hashes of the disabled users, if they match, return something and you are done.

Same for dupe accounts.

What I don't know is why are they so paranoid, as the script would take a lot of resources (maybe it's run on a separate machine but it has still to access the DB).

TheUnknown
14.03.10, 07:06
The passwords are salted. it would be ineffective for them to brute force everyone's passwords.
They cannot even use rainbow tables because of the salt, so they'd have to manually try all those hashes with secure salts.. It's not feasible.

ooblar
14.03.10, 15:44
Good point, never thought of that. So it was probably something else. What's scripts are really tricky.

nperversion
14.03.10, 16:54
Knowing their paranoid level, I wouldn't be surprised if they eliminated that random salt on their site (although gazelle public version uses it), and even, store the passwords in plain text.

New user, password, mail, browser (without any addons installed that can link to my previous account), bittorrent client (from uT 2.0.0 to transmission 1.91), bittorrent port, cookies, ip (i went from a 2XX.XXX.XXX.XXX range one to a 9X.XXX.XXX one), no css leak, no cheating...etc

The only thing that stays the same is my ISP and country (not banned, obv :D)

TheUnknown
14.03.10, 16:59
It still seems like it would cause false positives. Esp since most people use weak passwords.

If you're gonna edit your post, then I'm gonna edit mine too. Judging by what you say, it is even less likely that they use the information. But you know, an innocent person would, in this situation report it and try to talk to them to get his account back because he would have NO idea why he was banned.

Now please stop hijacking the thread;)

nperversion
14.03.10, 17:08
Yeah, they may have filters for the script for pw such as 123, 123456, 123123, password, asdfg...etc but my pw was REALLY long and special :D

That or someone here accessed to my IP here :P (I don't use proxy for sb-i) but that would get half of us immediately banned from everywhere.

TheUnknown
14.03.10, 17:15
I'd say that what you just said about IPs is more likely than them getting rid of password salts, just to give you an idea of how unlikely it is that they decided to store them in plaintext.

That would mean that anyone with DB access (which reduces to anyone with access to the server) could steal all the passwords and fuck everyone over. This is just not done nowadays.

I remember I prank hacked a forum 10 years ago that allowed HTML and Javascript, unescaped (so i locked everyone out for 2 days by making an account that had a javascript that closes IE). The admin finally got back at me by reading my password and changing it on other sites. He even got my AIM. luckily he was a nice guy and gave everything back.

nperversion
14.03.10, 17:22
Well I guess only WhatMan should have full access to the DB. And yeah nowadays someone with skills can always fuck you over. I guess smart people use always different passwords for different scenarios, I'd never be using my local windows acc pw on anywhere else, and less on anywhere in internet.

TheUnknown
14.03.10, 17:26
My computer password is not secure; I just avoid pissing people off.
Presumably, anyone who can access the site's config files will have access to the file that tells the webserver how to log in to the database, therefore anyone who works on the site would have it. I don't know how many people that is. But really, you should go complain and ask why you got banned.

anon
14.03.10, 17:55
That or someone here accessed to my IP here :P (I don't use proxy for sb-i) but that would get half of us immediately banned from everywhere.

I don't know what you're hinting at :huh:

TheUnknown
14.03.10, 18:39
Just cause you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.

anon
14.03.10, 18:40
That's right, but how does it relate to nperversion's comment? Not even the admins here can get users' IPs, since they're not logged at all.

TheUnknown
14.03.10, 18:52
Oh, I think he was joking. I know *I* was.

nperversion
14.03.10, 19:01
EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE BOAT! ANON=WHATMAN :P

Yeah I was joking. I don't even know how they caught me. I'd really like to ask them in the disabled room but I know I won't be getting the answer obviously :D

anon
14.03.10, 19:01
Yeah I was joking. I don't even know how they caught me. I'd really like to ask them in the disabled room but I know I won't be getting the answer obviously :D

"Do you want us to help you cheat", etc.

nperversion
14.03.10, 19:04
Well it's not possible they disabled me for cheating, as I didn't even made an announce to the tracker. The account was only up for 1 day so I don't really know why I am b7.

anon
14.03.10, 19:05
Then you'd lose nothing going to their IRC... unless they've already read this.

In that case say hi to TedMaul and mn! :wavey:

nperversion
14.03.10, 19:14
lol

[18:01] soj|atchurch: You should already known the reason, unless you are too dumb
[18:01] soj|atchurch: Anyway, have fun at mininova

Z-lined after that >:P

TedMaul wasn't on, mn was :D

anon
14.03.10, 19:15
Who the hell is soj? And how can he be at two places at the same time?

nperversion
14.03.10, 19:18
idk he was on #what.cd-disabled, he was the one who greeted me with a "Why are you here, xxxxxx?"

TheUnknown
14.03.10, 22:22
Agree. Just go an ask. it's possible it was something stupid and unrelated. An innocent person would ask.

cheatos
14.03.10, 22:25
lol

[18:01] soj|atchurch: You should already known the reason, unless you are too dumb
[18:01] soj|atchurch: Anyway, have fun at mininova

Z-lined after that >:P

TedMaul wasn't on, mn was :D

i'd suggest asking when soj isn't online :wink2:
and try to play an 'innocent' :klatsch_3:

TheUnknown
15.03.10, 00:40
so wtf happened? I'm confused.

GotIt
15.03.10, 08:28
so wtf happened? I'm confused.

He went to check his case in the Disabled channel, and someone knew who he was, and probably had read this thread.

And it's nice to see this thread pickup some pace, though not about the method :biggrin:

TheUnknown
15.03.10, 16:42
Hmm... thats lame=( for some reason its the music trackers that are most strict

anon
15.03.10, 18:34
That's not limited to music trackers only. :tongue:

And it's nice to see this thread pickup some pace, though not about the method :biggrin:

Agreed. Hopefully more people will know what "slow and steady" means now, given the sudden popularity in this thread.

What.cd <3

nperversion
15.03.10, 21:24
I'm in again :D Let'see for how long.

I'll start cheating slow&steady from the first day. I've already become a pr0 in the interviews. I remember the first time when I had a notepad sheet with all the answers, bitrates and so.

So, best option would be jump onto the staffpicks as soon as possible right and do some s&s <20kb/s? Anyone knows how frequently do they get selected?

anon
15.03.10, 21:25
Anyone knows how frequently do they get selected?

They removed freeleech status from almost everything worth cheating on some time ago. Right now your best bet would be to snatch something small with some leechers, even if partial ones, and do the faking there.

TheUnknown
15.03.10, 21:28
or get a friend who is seeding a lot / has a big ratio to download stuff and send it to you so you can seed:P

anon
15.03.10, 21:29
Or have him download the FLAC versions of albums that don't have lossy uploads and transcode them yourself.

nperversion
15.03.10, 21:49
Yeah I'm getting all my buffer from my own rips up to now (flac/v0/v2/320). Maybe we should join forces and build an FTP server to share our FLACs :)

Only useful ones are FLAC (for the size) and V0 (for the amount of snatches) though.

What does it mean that a torrent in uTorrent shows in the leechers field as 0(5)? That means there are 0 active leechers and 5 "past" ones?

GotIt
15.03.10, 22:05
The number in brackets would be the amount of people in swarm.

anon
15.03.10, 22:08
What does it mean that a torrent in uTorrent shows in the leechers field as 0(5)? That means there are 0 active leechers and 5 "past" ones?

The amount between brackets is the total, yes. uTorrent also adds all peers it gets to the "Peers" column until it checks what they really are, so don't be surprised if the number goes up to 200+ right after you start the torrent.

ooblar
15.03.10, 23:39
The amount between brackets is the total, yes. uTorrent also adds all peers it gets to the "Peers" column until it checks what they really are, so don't be surprised if the number goes up to 200+ right after you start the torrent.

Is this also true for Vuze?

anon
15.03.10, 23:39
The total amount or the +200 peers?

nperversion
16.03.10, 02:22
How many full copies uploaded do you consider to be safe?

I'm thinking of uploading less than 3.

GotIt
16.03.10, 09:12

Personally I think you'll be fine uploading as much as you want. As long as you aren't uploading pre-released stuff, your risk isn't that great.

(If you are talking about getting caught)

anon
16.03.10, 18:32
I'm confused - is nperversion talking about uploading his own rips, or faking upload? :huh:

jacksbi
16.03.10, 20:00

how u people are cheating on what.cd as vuze is banned on what are u people using utorrent spoof?

anon
16.03.10, 20:01
are u people using utorrent spoof?

Either that or they're spoofing other clients. :unsure: Also, the Extreme Mod is a great one, but it's not the only way to cheat, there's the RM...

jacksbi
16.03.10, 20:05
Either that or they're spoofing other clients. :unsure: Also, the Extreme Mod is a great one, but it's not the only way to cheat, there's the RM...

do u mean vuze extreme mod and rm work on what?

anon
16.03.10, 20:06
They work everywhere, and that includes What.cd.

jacksbi
16.03.10, 20:08
anon, i want to use ut spoof in what and waffles and on other trackers as vuze how to do that?

anon
16.03.10, 20:09
You search before you post, it's as easy as that:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

And do your best to solve problems before you resort to the forums, please. More often than not the solution will be just a "Search" click away.

jacksbi
16.03.10, 20:12
no i mean i want to use 2 vem at a time one with ut spoof on what and waffles and other as vuze spoof on bitme,tt etc

anon
16.03.10, 20:12
That answer is one click away too, I posted it today...

jacksbi
16.03.10, 20:18
i had not found it anon?

anon
16.03.10, 20:19
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=195&page=7#post174895 :dabs:

And yes, it's for all versions.

GotIt
17.03.10, 07:29
I'm confused - is nperversion talking about uploading his own rips, or faking upload? :huh:

Yeah I wasnt too sure either, but he was mentioning getting his buffer from only his own rips or something along those lines so I think he meant his own uploads, but I am still very confused :rolling_eyes:

anon
17.03.10, 18:24
On a sidenote, gaining upload credit from self-made rips is a nice idea, if you have the necessary skills. FLAC albums can get you anywhere from 200 to 500 MB, and you can also transcode them to 320, V0 and V2 to upload even more, if your free time and connection speed allow it.

You could also take rips from another site with high standards like What (i.e. Waffles) that aren't available already and upload them as well. As long as you don't claim the rip as your own I think they're OK with that.

silencer1980
17.03.10, 19:02
i ggt banned

with azureus speed mode ++ 0-200kb utorrent 1.8.1 spoof...

i am sorry :(

anon
17.03.10, 19:03
Edit: I think what got you banned should be pretty clear.

silencer1980
17.03.10, 19:05
yes you are right

big names needs big care.

i should learn how to cheat on site maybe next time i will...

nperversion
18.03.10, 01:12
Yeah I'm talking about my own rips. They are my main source of upload. I upload them always in FLAC/V0/V2/320, while the most worthwhile ones are FLAC (by their size) and V0 (by the number of snatches).

There are from time to time threads in the forums with people on high buffers willing to grab your first FLAC/100% rip, so it's a nice idea to post a 2CD one (+600MB). I never cheat on my own rips becuase they usually have a low number of snatches (from 1~4) so a high quantity of upload on them while they have been completed so few times wold be suspicious (like it is 300MB, it has been snatched 2 times (600MB) and you have reported a 1GB upload in total).

Now I have one question regarding the "Scrape info from the tracker". I know RM to get that info (actual seeders/leechers) does it everytime after the announce, resulting some "artificial" as a real client doesn't.

So to stay on the safe side, I launch RM and cheat on >5 leecher torrents (there are not too many nowadays), and keep an eye to the tracker to check the seeder/leecher numbers in real time, leaving the option in RM unchecked, and stop it if the number falls down to 3 or less. But I would like to ask if any of you has cheated with that option enabled, so it autoupdates in the RM and I could therefore select "Stop uploading when the number of leechers is less than X".

anon
18.03.10, 01:14
So to stay on the safe side, I launch RM and cheat on >5 leecher torrents (there are not too many nowadays), and keep an eye to the tracker to check the seeder/leecher numbers in real time, leaving the option in RM unchecked, and stop it if the number falls down to 3 or less. But I would like to ask if any of you has cheated with that option enabled, so it autoupdates in the RM and I could therefore select "Stop uploading when the number of leechers is less than X".

You don't need to scrape in the RM, What.cd returns the amounts in normal announces (at least for me). Bear in mind that due to its nature, that feature isn't 100% accurate.

nperversion
18.03.10, 02:58
Damn, mine doesn't.

I mean I start cheating on a 5 leechers torrent, after ~2 hours I check the swarm directly on What.CD tracker and it has been reduced to 3, but in RM it still appears as 5 (even after the next announce). I'll try activating the scrape.

EDIT: It works now (whitout the scrape), as anon said.

Collector
20.03.10, 03:25
I found out that they are checking every new account immediately after registering. They are checking ISP, IP address... I found out that last time I got banned. :)

What is the best way to avoid your identifying your IP? To register from other ISP than to login in later from my PC with mine ISP? :)

Instab
20.03.10, 03:32
What is the best way to avoid your identifying your IP? To register from other ISP than to login in later from my PC with mine ISP? :)

you might wanna check the proxy threads here or anon's re-registering guide

nperversion
20.03.10, 07:54
Plus, they keep track of every IP logged in under your account. I remember logging in from a relative PC on my first account, got banned due to cheating. Then re-registering another account from a different location, and I eventually logged in from my relative comp, next hour I was disabled :D

Instab, remember the PM? He was in, and he was in Top10 lol

Instab
20.03.10, 08:02
okay but the ip logging dös only work with static ips

saebrtooth
20.03.10, 08:26
I really feel sory for the bastard getting that same IP if it just so happens he has an account on the same tracker. But yh dynamic IP is a big plus for cheaters ;)

anon
20.03.10, 17:54

Have a look at this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19023

The subject of IPs and how to change them is discussed there.

In general, most trackers log accounts' IPs nowadays (it also helps them know if a trade or giveaway has taken place), so bear that in mind.

saebrtooth
21.03.10, 04:28
(it also helps them know if a trade or giveaway has taken place), so bear that in mind.

anon ru talkn bout invites?

anon
21.03.10, 17:38
I'm talking about accounts - if the IP history is full of, say, German addresses, and one day it starts being accessed from US IPs, there are great chances the account has been traded or given away.

saebrtooth
22.03.10, 03:50
BitmeTV and (I think) Waffles has the option to check for access through different IPs so these two tracker would be aware of this type of trading/givaway.

What.cd on the hand doesnt seem to give this option. Maybe they are being overly cautious

GotIt
22.03.10, 07:49
BitmeTV and (I think) Waffles has the option to check for access through different IPs so these two tracker would be aware of this type of trading/givaway.

Can't all trackers do this? And I think RevTT has scripts that disable accounts if such a IP change happens

saebrtooth
22.03.10, 08:59
All tracker admins can do it but not all trackers menu settings gives the option to allow login from more than IP or different IP

shawshankraj
22.03.10, 09:05
I think Bitme and Bitmetv allowed to have more than one IP..

saebrtooth
22.03.10, 09:45
thats right, the BitmeTV settings menu allows that option to be turned on and off

anon
22.03.10, 13:19
Some trackers do have an "up to 5 IPs" rule, but it only applies for logging in, and even so the addresses must belong to the same country - so it doesn't allow account sharing. Furthermore, more often than not you're only allowed to download/seed from a single IP.

Also, don't mix this up with "secure mode", a toggleable option which is sometimes available in your profile - all that does is disabling tracker activity for your passkey until you log in with the same IP you want to leech/seed with.

nperversion
23.03.10, 01:33
Ok, I have my upload privileges disabled because of submitting a fake log :P

Anyone knows which method do they use to detect them? I mean, I have only edited the path of the files (from C:\Users\My_Username\Desktop) to something more secure (C:\EACrips\) and bam! detected.

I have used notepad and there is no "mistake" on it. It looks exactly as another one generated pointing at that folder I made after. So I'll take they must be using some app to verify some sum on the EAC log or something that the notepad would alter if edited.

anon
23.03.10, 01:34
If all you've changed is your Windows username in the paths, then ask their staff about it... they do allow that kind of edition.

nperversion
23.03.10, 02:03
Right, I'll do. But do you happen to know how could you identify an edited txt file, if the result looks exactly as the original (at least, content wise)?

anon
23.03.10, 02:04
But do you happen to know how could you identify an edited txt file, if the result looks exactly as the original (at least, content wise)?

I couldn't really tell you, never bothered to look. :tongue:

saebrtooth
23.03.10, 02:26
Anyone knows which method do they use to detect them? I mean, I have only edited the path of the files (from C:\Users\My_Username\Desktop) to something more secure (C:\EACrips\) and bam! detected.

I have used notepad and there is no "mistake" on it. It looks exactly as another one generated pointing at that folder I made after. So I'll take they must be using some app to verify some sum on the EAC log or something that the notepad would alter if edited.

Ive only recently joined What.cd, what log exactly are u talking about? Are we required to occasionally send in log reports or from our client logs?

nperversion
23.03.10, 14:19
No, the log from EAC when ripping a CD.

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 ----------

One question anon. How many GB do you upload a day? With the slow&steady method you can do a good chunk of GB a day.

anon
23.03.10, 16:04
One question anon. How many GB do you upload a day?

As much as I need to get a positive ratio, whenever I have to do so. Right now my buffer is big enough. :happy:

nperversion
23.03.10, 16:49
:D I was thinking about doing ~10GB today on a relatively fresh account, would it be safe?

anon
23.03.10, 16:50
Safety depends on how you do it, but suspicion for uploading 10GB will always be there.

In short: you can do it if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it.

nperversion
23.03.10, 16:53
Thanks, I'll stay below 4GB/day as always :)

shawshankraj
23.03.10, 17:06
Thanks, I'll stay below 4GB/day as always :)
I think it's still a high amount of upload for music tracker..
May be just give some time to u r acc. and then try to play high stacks.

nperversion
24.03.10, 17:04
Well I left it on cheating overnight and I'm still there. I should have done ~5-6GB.

cheatos
24.03.10, 17:28
Well I left it on cheating overnight and I'm still there. I should have done ~5-6GB.

i bet with that quantity you won't last long,
just wait till they review their logs OR prove me wrong :top:

anon
24.03.10, 17:52

Just in case you care, I personally prefer not to fake more than three times the torrent's full size even when going slow and steady, unless it's a really popular one.

jacksbi
24.03.10, 20:09

what did u used?

rm with memory reader or VEM?

nperversion
24.03.10, 20:39
I used RM with memory reader.

I'll try 10GB this night. Lol I realised I'm more interested in checking where the limits are than in the tracker content itself.

anon
24.03.10, 20:41
I realised I'm more interested in checking where the limits are than in the tracker content itself.

Once you know what the limits are you can begin enjoying the tracker. :naughty:

Mihai
24.03.10, 20:44
And when you try that they ban you:tongue:

anon
24.03.10, 20:44
Then they must be toying around with my accounts. :unsure:

Mihai
24.03.10, 20:46
You can bet that.Or not.My acount is almost 8 months old.They must really like it:biggrin:

nperversion
24.03.10, 21:07
Yeah I got to 5 months on a highly buffed acc, then got disabled for uploading a desktop ss with a direct link to ratio master on mIRC. I got several lols in a row and then I knew what went wrong :P

---------- Post added at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:54 ----------

Plus, I guess they not that interested in catchin cheaters, even with the slow&steady method.

With such low size torrents, it's as easy as adding all the traffic uploaded for a torrent, and then checking the number of snatches.

I mean, if a 300MB torrent is at 3 snatches, and after a day a 500MB upload is reported on the logs, only 1 snatch more is added and there is no leechers left, you know someone from the swarm has faked 200MB. Repeat that to other torrents the seeders are on, to narrow the list, and you are done. All of us would not last even a day.

Or even easier, if the tracker could log the download/upload amount on a torrent per day (which I guess it can), just do A=B, if A≠B for more than, say ~10MB (peer negociations traffic, lost packets and such), there is definitely something wrong. And I guess no cheater would fake only 1 torrent per tracker and lifetime, so next time he appears in a "suspicious A≠B" peerlist, you know what follows :D

anon
24.03.10, 21:13
With such low size torrents, it's as easy as adding all the traffic uploaded for a torrent, and then checking the number of snatches.

I mean, if a 300MB torrent is at 3 snatches, and after a day a 500MB upload is reported on the logs, only 1 snatch more is added and there is no leechers left, you know someone from the swarm has faked 200MB. Repeat that to other torrents the seeders are on, to narrow the list, and you are done. All of us would not last even a day.

With the amount of users and traffic What.cd has to deal with, that's easier said than done on a global scale. It is possible for them to determine if you're a cheater by calculating that though, but they'd only do it if they already suspected of you for some reason.

nperversion
24.03.10, 21:21
I agree. But what about the second option? It would be a very easy script to write.

Sum all download traffic for a torrent.
Sum all upload traffic for the same torrent.
Check the difference.
Alert if it's too high.
Provide peerlist log for that day.

anon
24.03.10, 21:23
Sum all download traffic for a torrent.
Sum all upload traffic for the same torrent.
Check the difference.
Alert if it's too high.

They're already doing that in real time, it gets logged to IRC. The implementation isn't very good though, as it can be defeated by going slow & steady or using the Waffles method.

nperversion
24.03.10, 21:40
Well, I'll go prepare my RM for the 10GB marathon lol.

inb4disabled.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

FraggleRock
25.03.10, 10:24
Quick question, does this method (slow and steady) also work on Waffles or are we only using the Waffles Method on waffles?

nperversion
25.03.10, 14:35
Disabled, that was fast :D

11.2GB adding all the traffic from cheatos' manager utility.

I'm joining the disabled channel, and then to the interview again.

shawshankraj
25.03.10, 16:19
Disabled, that was fast

Ya, i think that was slow compared to u r fake upload speed..

nperversion
25.03.10, 17:07
My fake upload speed was between 5kb/s and 10kb/s on well leeched (>5) non-pack torrents (slow&steady), the reason was cheating for 12h on 20 torrents (+10GB/day, around ~8GB per night)

jacksbi
25.03.10, 17:37
did you fake on 20 torrents with speeds of 10kbps?

i.e, 200kbps ?

anon
25.03.10, 17:57
Quick question, does this method (slow and steady) also work on Waffles or are we only using the Waffles Method on waffles?

You can use both at Waffles, of course. I used the slow and steady method back in 2008 :happy:

nperversion
25.03.10, 18:35
did you fake on 20 torrents with speeds of 10kbps?

i.e, 200kbps ?

A little less, around 100-150 kB/s due to the randomizer.

My upload bandwith now is 5MBps (up to 640 kB/s as theorical max) so I had a backup. But anyway I was checking the "limits" on What.CD :)

EDIT: I'm in again. Sorry for the interviewer :(

anon
25.03.10, 19:52
EDIT: I'm in again. Sorry for the interviewer :(

Amazing to see how fast you can get back on track after getting banned. :eek:

Do they still ask you for profile links in the interview?

nperversion
25.03.10, 21:12
Yeah, dynamic IP + 38 neighbour wireless access points half-opened (either WEP 64/128-bit or WPA/2-PSK with dictionary phrases) = win.

And yes, after the question: "Are you a member of any other private tracker? Demonoid does not count.", most of them asks you to provide a screenshot of your profile on those trackers (not all).

EDIT: Nothing here, move along :D

shadoweave
26.03.10, 17:36
Yeah, dynamic IP + 38 neighbour wireless access points half-opened (either WEP 64/128-bit or WPA/2-PSK with dictionary phrases) = win.

And yes, after the question: "Are you a member of any other private tracker? Demonoid does not count.", most of them asks you to provide a screenshot of your profile on those trackers (not all).

EDIT: Nothing here, move along :D

That's...really quite impressive. Now if only they didn't ban my country from taking interviews :(

jacksbi
26.03.10, 19:24
is there a way to join the irc channels using proxy?

anon
26.03.10, 19:25
Look for a working SOCKS proxy and use that in mIRC.

(Google it before you ask)

nperversion
27.03.10, 04:52
You'll need to look for a proxy which supports CONNECT method to port 6667.

I've made 3 accounts this evening through the interview channel. It has been funny to create 3 different personalities.

cutieslover
27.03.10, 21:55
Why, when I use RM and stop it, Don't upload my status in what.cd?
EDIT; now uploaded

anon
27.03.10, 21:56
Because you're impatient and aren't giving the tracker enough time to update the stats at the top :eek:

cutieslover
27.03.10, 22:09
Now I know it...Sorry for my stupid question.

nperversion
27.03.10, 23:53
Also take into account that the stats on the top get updated with a little delay from the stats on your profile (I don't know why to use "two" statcounters btw)

anon
27.03.10, 23:54
(I don't know why to use "two" statcounters btw)

Perhaps it's a side-effect of caching to reduce server load/queries - the stats at the top are visible at all times, while the ones in your profile can only be seen by visiting it.

nperversion
28.03.10, 00:01
On my last disabled account, I had a 1GB delay from my profile to the top one the morning I woke up leaving it doing +10GB overnight :P

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 00:53
You'll need to look for a proxy which supports CONNECT method to port 6667.

I've made 3 accounts this evening through the interview channel. It has been funny to create 3 different personalities.

this proxy service u used must have been newish, What.cd is so paranoid about cheaters Im sure will bann that proxy IP sooner or later.

Good job in getting in. Although Im there I do find it a bit overated especially when considering the relative difficulty in cheating there for the music u get.

However whoever made the site is really organised, everything is made so easy to find and easy to read. But Im sure uses much more bandwidth than other trackers when browsing.

anon
28.03.10, 00:58
But Im sure uses much more bandwidth than other trackers when browsing.

Not really, they even gzip-compress pages :tongue:

And if the proxy nperversion is using can't be found via Google or the DNSBLs What.cd checks, and he's the only one surfing What through it, he should be fine... of course, nothing beats using your real IP.

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 01:23
gzip or some other compression would also be a great plus for SBI since the majority of time we are loading mountains of pages

nperversion
28.03.10, 13:55
I'm using my real neighbours IP :D No need for proxys -yet-.

PD: To those pming me about the what.cd accounts, I can't reply to PMs due to my user class :S I'd be grateful to give some away but if you are not connecting from the same country as I do, the will be instadisabled due to international IP change.

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 14:45
Wow what a nice neighboure! Does he allow u to cheat there too? I just hope he doesnt use the same tracker just in case u get banned

nperversion
28.03.10, 14:57
No :D

Well in What.CD we are a 2% of the total users, that makes (excluding disabled accounts) around ~2400 people for a 50M country. It would be bad luck he also uses the tracker, plus if he already used it, I would be disabled just after logging in (or even before taking the interview).

anon
28.03.10, 19:18
I'm using my real neighbours IP :D

Don't get caught. But then again, if he's left his WLAN unsecured he probably has no idea of what's going on. :happy:

nperversion
28.03.10, 20:34
Yeah, I'll go easy on my new accounts. And yes most of them have the security opened if not the default wep 64/128-bit key :S

Uninvited2611
08.04.10, 11:14
Just got banned from what.cd.

I used RM Xtened 50kB/s , seeding the most leeching torrent (Lady gaga album). 2 hours passed and my account is banned. Does going to talk to What.cd staff in the IRC do any help? :(

mangathala2002
08.04.10, 11:35
Does going to talk to What.cd staff in the IRC do any help? :(

Not really but you could piss them off!:smile: and then post a SS of the IRC conversation here :top:

When i went to their IRC to ask why i got banned. The immediate reply i got was "you were caught using RM". So i replied "Well your momma's so cheap that she runs after the garbage truck with a grocery list ... ":tongue:. And then the staff replied with another insult :tongue: this went on for sometime . A couple of insults later they kicked me out the IRC :biggrin:

MoS
08.04.10, 12:14
I used RM Xtened 50kB/s , seeding the most leeching torrent (Lady gaga album). 2 hours passed and my account is banned. Does going to talk to What.cd staff in the IRC do any help? :(

Congrats bro :top: i hope you like the ban hammer.
The last time i was banned there -Yes, I'm proud to be several times banned user- After i said my my user name the staffer said "you can leave now you are a cheater" and when i asked him if i can wait sometime wih him on the IRC before the bye bye :g67tu3: i got nothing but a kick out of the room -Seems to be shy :wink2:-

anon
08.04.10, 16:53

I have two things I'd like to tell you:

1. I know you used RMeX, but did you leave the RM running with 50kB/s, or kept on stopping before the update?

2. there's nothing that can be done when the What.cd staff is focused on thinking you're a cheater (which in this case is true) or invite seller. You could have some fun with them on IRC and post the logs here afterwards, though. :lol:

dreamer
08.04.10, 18:28
You could have some fun with them on IRC and post the logs here afterwards, though. :lol:

seems like that's what everybody's suggesting :biggrin: I feel curious :klatsch_3:

Uninvited2611
08.04.10, 18:36
I have two things I'd like to tell you:

1. I know you used RMeX, but did you leave the RM running with 50kB/s, or kept on stopping before the update?

2. there's nothing that can be done when the What.cd staff is focused on thinking you're a cheater (which in this case is true) or invite seller. You could have some fun with them on IRC and post the logs here afterwards, though. :lol:

i didn't stop before the update, Waffles method right? Mayber it answers my ban :(

@MoS: i won't waste my time for that bro :biggrin:

anon
08.04.10, 18:55
i didn't stop before the update, Waffles method right?

Waffles method is using a way higher speed, stopping before the update, and resuming with little or zero upload.

Perhaps 50kB/s was too much.

pedro
12.04.10, 02:18
I am cheating in what.cd use shu mod and make spoof by Ghostfucker use utorrent1.8.0
and all fine and my ratio is good

anon
12.04.10, 15:24
Well done, don't forget NOT to give details that may make our life easier.

pedro
13.04.10, 08:12
Well done, don't forget NOT to give details that may make our life easier.

i am use speed up 80KB in torrent there more leechersn, but in torrent some leechers 3 or 4 should make 30KB uploude speed

anon
13.04.10, 15:17
Thanks. That's how your post should have been in the first place :happy:

caballero
13.04.10, 19:18
slow and steady wins the race....
I take this method will work on any trackers even the high level ones (it's only a thought people). Because of you think of it; reasonable speed (very reasonable!), appearing to be using a real client, varying the upload intervals.
How can they catch you with this. It's true it is not the best of cheating because of the speed, but at least your ratio is increasing.

anon
13.04.10, 20:35
In theory, they can catch you if there's little or no activity in the torrent, by comparing your reported upload against others' download.

As saebrtooth, slow and steady should work everywhere, it's high-speed cheating that doesn't.

jacksbi
13.04.10, 21:02
if you can cheat on what then u can cheat on every tracker according to me

I think what is the tracker which is having best scripts at moment.

bmtv use to have good scripts before now i think they had given up on cheaters

anon
13.04.10, 21:03
bmtv use to have good scripts before now i think they had given up on cheaters

I seriously doubt they have downgraded or removed their scripts if that's what you're saying. Also, the Waffles method works on What, while it doesn't seem to at RevTT... :eek:

jacksbi
13.04.10, 21:06
in my view revtt is easy to cheat i cheat there using mratio when ever i want to buffer my account but i use speeds below 170kbps

ps:and i flashed on tl nearly 1tb still my account is active

Instab
13.04.10, 21:08
in my view revtt is easy to cheat i cheat there using mratio when ever i want to buffer my account but i use speeds below 170kbps

compared to other general sites RevTT is definitely not easy.

mangathala2002
16.04.10, 07:50
make spoof by Ghostfucker use utorrent1.8.0

I did not understand, is Ghostfucker a tool/mod?

dreamer
16.04.10, 14:09
it's a perfect spoof implanted in VEM (Vuze Extreme Mod), which can spoof a lot of clients and be undetected.

anon
16.04.10, 14:36
I did not understand, is Ghostfucker a tool/mod?

I don't believe you :lol:

mangathala2002
16.04.10, 19:27
I don't believe you :lol:

No really I never used vuze.I thought he was referring to Ghostfucker,the guy who beats everyone at Arcade :tongue:. i actually joined Sb-i to use vuze but PMR keeps me happy :biggrin:

anon
16.04.10, 21:51
I thought he was referring to Ghostfucker,the guy who beats everyone at Arcade :tongue:.

That's the same ghostfucker that coded the spoof. :unsure:

caballero
20.04.10, 00:52
A few days on what.cd and I realised it isa bit hard to gain a good ratio.

If I downloaded a torrent and this torrent had for example 20 leechers. However, I'm not uploading anything (leechers are not connected or they are partial seeders). Would this slow method OR the Waffles method work fine over there?

I think this will beat the script but not the snatch list (if a mod accordantly looked at it)......right?

anon
20.04.10, 00:53
Would this slow method OR the Waffles method work fine over there?

Both would work fine.

I think this will beat the script but not the snatch list (if a mod accordantly looked at it)......right?

If I remember correctly, the What.cd snatchlist doesn't show the amount of upload. Their staff is probably able to see it, though, so act accordingly.

caballero
20.04.10, 00:58
If I remember correctly, the What.cd snatchlist doesn't show the amount of upload. Their staff is probably able to see it, though, so act accordingly.

Sorry, I meant the peerlist, it shows the amount you uploaded.

"There is nothing like trying." I will try this slow method.

anon
20.04.10, 00:59
Sorry, I meant the peerlist, it shows the amount you uploaded.

Yes, even after you stop the torrent.

Mihai
20.04.10, 17:09
Even better because you can always see how much you actually seeded so you don't overseed.

nerfed
09.05.10, 07:51
Is it fine to use the slow and steady method with RatioMaster 1.9.0 on what with randomize values of 15 to 30? also, im currently using the uTorrent 2.0.1 client so is it fine if i just use the memory reader since i dont have the 2.0.1 client simulation?

hellman
09.05.10, 08:04
Is it fine to use the slow and steady method with RatioMaster 1.9.0 on what with randomize values of 15 to 30? also, im currently using the uTorrent 2.0.1 client so is it fine if i just use the memory reader since i dont have the 2.0.1 client simulation?

well its fine buddy to use the slow and steady method plus u can also use the waffles method but remember u can't use memory reador since rm does'nt have emulation of utorrent 2.0.1...

in order to use the memory reador u have to downgrade the utorrent version and yeah if ur real client is not running then always use tcp listener:top:

caballero
09.05.10, 08:06

The speeds seem fine if it is an active torrent but don't over do it.

You won't get the memory reader to work if you don't have the client files, and if you fake upload without the memory reader, you're..............

Edit: I didn't see your post hellman

hellman
09.05.10, 08:12
If you downloaded the file for real using for example uTorrent 2.0.1 then you fake upload with RM using for example uTorrent 1.8.5 emulation, it will be very weird. .

m telling him to change his real client too 4 ever.. so that in future he does'nt have to face such problem and 20-30 kbps is very fine speed.its non-suspicious
btw utorrent 2 is banned on many trackers

caballero
09.05.10, 08:15
m telling him to change his real client too 4 ever.. so that in future he does'nt have to face such problem and 20-30 kbps is very fine speed.its non-suspicious
btw utorrent 2 is banned on many trackers

lol, that's before I edited my post. I told him that downloading with a client and fake uploading with another is suspicious, not the speeds

hellman
09.05.10, 09:10
lol, that's before I edited my post. I told him that downloading with a client and fake uploading with another is suspicious, not the speeds

i knw that y i asked him to change his real client too as utorrent 2 is banned on other trackers and he won't face such prob of memory reador

trent_reznor
09.05.10, 12:36
Hello, guys. Forgive me, I'm from Russia, and I don't know English language. It's very difficult to me, translate all of this treed. Please, tell me, how to hold on on What.CD just for two days to download 40GB? I know about 10GB limit. There is a client who will not inform tracker mine download? How it is better to arrive? Thanks, guys! Forgive me for my translator.

hellman
09.05.10, 13:10
There is a client who will not inform tracker mine download?

well there is u torrent leech pack inwhich it tells u as leecher and for that u had to use "no complete mod"
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19873

But Take my advise- Don't use it
As it what.cd is a high level tracker and they can detect such tools...

I Recommend u to use- VUZE EXTREME MOD
Read its tutorials carefully and comment s too and if u had a problem in understanding those let me know... below are the links

1. http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17104?highlight=vuze+extre me

2. http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

enjoy mate... read carefully...

trent_reznor
09.05.10, 18:14
Thanks! That is, what you have offered me, it addons for uTorrent? What is "mods"? It is the independent program or addon?

anon
09.05.10, 18:30
what you have offered me, it addons for uTorrent? What is "mods"? It is the independent program or addon?

You have some reading to do buddy :wink:

We won't be able to help you too much if you don't know the main concepts. Search the board (you may be interested in checking the FAQ & Tutorials area out) to find the replies to such questions first.

Blocker
09.05.10, 18:33
I agree with anon.

Please loo up for information

The board has a lot of information

Rules and FAQ

SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Forum Rules (http://www.sb-innovation.de/misc.php?do=cfrules)

SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - FAQ (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php)

Tutorials:

FAQ & Tutorials - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/)

jacksbi
09.05.10, 18:35
what are the best torrents we can cheat on what.cd every time i am selecting a bad torrent i think someone give me the good suggestion what type of torrents i must select hoping to get the invite soon

hellman
09.05.10, 18:36
Thanks! That is, what you have offered me, it addons for uTorrent? What is "mods"? It is the independent program or addon?

its not a addon for utorrent .. its a modded vuze client
rest u have to read those tutorials

anon
09.05.10, 18:37
what are the best torrents we can cheat on what.cd

Sort the torrent list by leechers, pick one of the albums with many of them (even if they're partial ones), Waffle away.

Blocker
09.05.10, 19:08
I think We are not devoted for a certain mod or tool

Each one have its advantages and disadvantages

But there is a list with all the realeases maded by our great coders

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f2/sb-i-release-list-mods-tools-16086/

fakeking
13.05.10, 12:31
I have two alternatives to both Ws music sites.

1. Use vuze with perfect ghostfucker's Azureus spoof

2. Use real client like utorrent 1.8.5 and RM with memory reader with same utorrent spoof

Which one is better or both are safe, pal.

caballero
13.05.10, 12:39
I have two alternatives to both Ws music sites.

1. Use vuze with perfect ghostfucker's Azureus spoof

2. Use real client like utorrent 1.8.5 and RM with memory reader with same utorrent spoof

Which one is better or both are safe, pal.

Both are good, it all depends on your choice of the torrent (especially for what.cd)

hellman
13.05.10, 12:43
damn wrong thread...... sorry guys..
fakeking both are good but rm with waffles method is best to get good buffer
while vuze can b used for slow and steady method when u want to really download something and maintain ur ratio

fakeking
13.05.10, 16:29
Torrent choice?. So Rm with waffles method good for fresh and high leecher torrents, and vuze os for older torrents, is it ok?.
Or any torrents' characteristics reccomendation, pal?

Both method can't be used with big pack and full of partial seeders, right?

anon
13.05.10, 16:39
2. Use real client like utorrent 1.8.5 and RM with memory reader with same utorrent spoof.

Not spoof, emulation! :happy:

Torrent choice?. So Rm with waffles method good for fresh and high leecher torrents, and vuze os for older torrents, is it ok?.

Why would you use Vuze on older torrents? I'd just buffer up with the RM in the fresh ones and download the rest without cheating on them.

Avoid packs entirely when cheating, it's the best.

hellman
13.05.10, 20:27
Or any torrents' characteristics reccomendation, pal?

1. rm is the best to buffer up things.... for waffles method i recommend u rm extended version 2.0 its coded by my friend cheatos(a great coder)
as anon said never touch packs specially like rosetta stones.. always pick new torrents with large leechers and remeber when there is only 1 seeder don't set download so fast that u become seeder as it might become suspicious as i've heard on some new torrent what staff checks for cheators but m not sure coz i don't have a what.cd acc but still precautions must b taken my friend .. when at it has 2 seeders it's fine.. and in waffles comic torrents r best for cheating.. don't cheat at such torrents where r no leechers or very less leechers..

2. vuze can b used in situations like u want to download the a torrent and u want to cheat on the same torrent but i recommend u method 1..

anon
13.05.10, 20:49
as anon said never touch packs specially like rosetta stones.. always pick new torrents with large leechers and remeber when there is only 1 seeder don't set download so fast that u become seeder as it might become suspicious as i've heard on some new torrent what staff checks for cheators but m not sure coz i don't have a what.cd acc but still precautions must b taken my friend .. when at it has 2 seeders it's fine..

To be honest, I wouldn't do any kind of faking on torrents with 1-2 seeders and 0 leechers.

jacksbi
13.05.10, 20:55
banned from what.cd 1 month ago cheating on a torrent which i selected from collages and it is also a free leech torrent i had used vem

i think it is better to use rm than vem on what.cd after downloading the torrent with real ut.

anon
13.05.10, 20:55
banned from what.cd 1 month ago cheating on a torrent which i selected from collages and it is also a free leech torrent i had used vem.

Seeders, leechers and speed/settings you used, please.

jacksbi
13.05.10, 20:59
ut spoof 1.8.1 i used speeds of 2 to 5kbps upload not an instant ban

it have many leechers and it is a free leech torrent also there are around 20 seeders i think

i had downloaded the other torrent at the same time this is a fresh torrent which had been uploaded recently at that particular time.

one torrent had been completely downloaded.

i still dont understand how they had caught me.now struggling to find another what invite.

hellman
13.05.10, 21:09
To be honest, I wouldn't do any kind of faking on torrents with 1-2 seeders and 0 leechers.

:huh: i never said 0 leechers.. i said when it has many leechers and atleast 2 seeders
is it wrong:unsure: i think u have'nt read the whole thing or u misunderstood me:unsure:

anon
13.05.10, 21:11
No, it's not :happy:

Sorry, yes, it's unrelated, but I thought I'd say it :smile:

hellman
13.05.10, 21:18
ut spoof 1.8.1 i used speeds of 2 to 5kbps upload not an instant ban

it have many leechers and it is a free leech torrent also there are around 20 seeders i think

i had downloaded the other torrent at the same time this is a fresh torrent which had been uploaded recently at that particular time.

one torrent had been completely downloaded.

i still dont understand how they had caught me.now struggling to find another what invite.

1. u used memory reador??
2. did u changed ur client recently??
3. r u a trader??
4. there r 20 seeders but how many leechers?? size of torrent??
5. did u use same brower that u used for invite sites like torrentinvite etc etc
6. ur real client was running when u cheated if not then did u used tcp listener??
7. if u don't get answer from above questions it simply means they saw ur snatch list and compared upload speeds of all torrents

rest i don't know .. try answering these

jacksbi
13.05.10, 21:41
i already mentioned i had used vem

hellman
13.05.10, 21:56

i know u used rm but what about others questions ??may b u did something wrong??

the new torrent you touched??what about the other questions??

i think of snatchlist... you got busted because of that my friend:frown:

anon
13.05.10, 21:56

i know u used rm but what about others questions ??

:unsure:

hellman
13.05.10, 22:23
:unsure:

actually m talkin about this post anon
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15507&page=15#post188108

i asked some questions here--> post 222

anon
13.05.10, 22:24
But Jack never said he used the RM... or am I missing something?

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 04:19
Hi jack :)
hey man u said u use ut spoof 1.8.1 with VEM but which version real ut did u use to dl? And did u use the same speeds when faking?

hellman
14.05.10, 05:46
But Jack never said he used the RM... or am I missing something?

no damn its just my eyes put a spell on me.... he wrote ut 1.8.1

i read ut as rm....... he used vem..

if he used vem then there can only be 3 reasons for his ban...
1. his real utorrent client is different and vem has 1.8.1 spoof which is different
2. he is a trader and might have cuaght
3. last thing is snatchlist as i earlier mentioned sometimes they check on new torrents to find cheators

besides he used 2-6 kbps and we know his real speeds are different... from seeing his snatchlist they might have noticed the change of ut client and the upload and download speed which leads to his ban or may b using the same browser for sbi and what.cd

jacksbi
14.05.10, 07:16
i have been banned for cheating i had went to the irc to know why i am banned and asked them why i am banned.

they replied u dont know why u are banned and why u are here?

i said i dont know?

they said u are cheating

i asked them how can i cheat and how they know i am cheating

i had taken the torrent which i downloaded and loaded it using real ut 1.8.1 client and showed it to them

still they had not believed me they said ur cheating so we had banned u.

may be my ban reason is i had used ut 1.8.5 to upload few torrents on what.cd when i had joined i had not downloaded any thing but uploaded 6 torrents using ut 1.8.5

then after few days i thought of downloading few nice albums so i had used vem with ut1.8.1 spoof

may be i think this is the reason i also think they have somehow detected me cheating

i use different browser for sb-i and trackers.

hey man u said u use ut spoof 1.8.1 with VEM but which version real ut did u use to dl? And did u use the same speeds when faking?

i had tried downloading using vem while fake uploading with the same.

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 07:29
u havntt had much luck with the ut spoof right? Last time it was which ut spoof u used from the last ban?

edit
make sure u are using the memory reader to minimise ur chances of being caught

jacksbi
14.05.10, 07:45
there i had made a mistake taking the custom id which is randomly generated by the rm which is instant ban on waffles

now on waffles i have been faking gbs with ut spoof working great.

this is 1 month ago at what.cd i dont know what went wrong

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 08:30
this is really crazy. Low speeds but just differnet client and days apart. Whatcd is just too paranoid. If changing clients was the reasons it is so stupid cos that is normal for wanting to test out clients

hellman
14.05.10, 16:16
if he used vem then there can only be 3 reasons for his ban...
1. his real utorrent client is different and vem has 1.8.1 spoof which is different
2. he is a trader and might have cuaght
3. last thing is snatchlist as i earlier mentioned sometimes they check on new torrents to find cheators

besides he used 2-6 kbps and we know his real speeds are different... from seeing his snatchlist they might have noticed the change of ut client and the upload and download speed which leads to his ban or may b using the same browser for sbi and what.cd

well my first reason of his ban was right then....
and this is a lesson for us....that's y i was asking that is there a chance that 1.8.5 and higher build spoofs will come out fror vem or not and i'm still waiting for reply coz it has only 2 spoofs and trackers know about this... changing of client to 1.8.1 in vem is highly suspicious ....

if 1.8.5 or higher builds will b availble then people will not have to chnage their clients and spoofs...

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 16:32
ahem hehe I think I mentioned that first dude *lol stupidly looking if any1 saw* :tongue:

anon
14.05.10, 17:37
If changing clients was the reasons it is so stupid cos that is normal for wanting to test out clients

Well, let's be honest: who would switch from 1.8.5 to 1.8.1, which "coincidentally" is the last version the Extreme Mod can spoof? It's very suspicious.

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 18:02
yh thats true but if a person did not know all that, a non cheater, and they swithced just to try it out then they would have been banned too if switching was the ban reason.

What.cd is just a bit too cautious, because there would still be a legitimate reason to switch and 1 maybe for testing purposes, what.cd is just assuming every1 is a cheater if they do it. testing may be just one of the very few reasons to switch however.

anon
14.05.10, 18:33
What.cd is just a bit too cautious, because there would still be a legitimate reason to switch and 1 maybe for testing purposes, what.cd is just assuming every1 is a cheater if they do it.

Just like visiting this forum doesn't mean you're a cheater... but what can be said, it works for them.

hellman
14.05.10, 19:12
yh thats true but if a person did not know all that, a non cheater, and they swithced just to try it out then they would have been banned too if switching was the ban reason.

What.cd is just a bit too cautious, because there would still be a legitimate reason to switch and 1 maybe for testing purposes, what.cd is just assuming every1 is a cheater if they do it. testing may be just one of the very few reasons to switch however.

they just want to be perfect..... lol
i don't think so they just banned him coz he was suspicious.... they had fully analysed the man's actions who's banned .... not only the ut client change was reason ,change in upload and download speed as well was the reason

they collect more intelligent before acting... they're not fool trust me..
i don't think so they ban even a non- cheator .. because they know almost eveything..

jacksbi
14.05.10, 19:59
not only changing of client i think there may be another strong reason for the ban they didnot tell when i asked how did they know i had cheated.

i also loaded the torrent in ut 1.8.1 and showed it with image still they didnot believed me.

hellman
14.05.10, 20:11
not only changing of client i think there may be another strong reason for the ban they didnot tell when i asked how did they know i had cheated.

i also loaded the torrent in ut 1.8.1 and showed it with image still they didnot believe me.

i know them and their staff pretty well... they don't ban until they have a strong proof so that no one can doubt their decisions

asking them at irc is mere waste of time brother... if u got banned .. just think they already know what u di.. coz they r like a secret fbi force or james bond
i can bet they were seeing ur actions from a long time...

don't ever doubt their intelligence... and don't ever under estimate them.. at what.cd u had to b more clever then them.. i had my past expieriences with them and i had talked with them ... that'sy i know and their methods of caughting traders is nasty and they are perfect in this.... anyways mate gud luck for next time... be carefull next time:top:

anon
14.05.10, 21:02
i know them and their staff pretty well... they don't ban until they have a strong proof

Or what they think is a strong proof.

For example, having merely visited this forum is a strong proof of being a cheater.

Blocker
15.05.10, 00:59
:frown:

I'm banned from What.cd now!

Your account has been disabled.
This is either due to inactivity or rule violation.
To discuss this come to our IRC at: irc.what-network.net
And join #what.cd-disabled

Be honest - at this point, lying will get you nowhere.

If you do not have access to an IRC client you can use the WebIRC interface provided below.
Please use your What.CD? username. :baeh:

Perfect spoof by ghostfucker is not working fine there,take too much care about it .

I was cheating with a speed 50 - 70 kbps

Damn it!:icon_angry[1]:

anon
15.05.10, 01:00
Yay, they changed the disabled message!

Perfect spoof by ghostfucker is not working fine there

Wrong.

You don't happen to remember anything about the torrent you faked on, do you?

Blocker
15.05.10, 01:06
I was cheating that way during five months aprox.

I just downloaded :

Gorillaz - Plastic Beach [V0]

Derek And The Dominos - Layla (MFSL)

The ratio was 0.8 : 1 and 1.3 : 1

I think they discovered the perfect spoof

caballero
15.05.10, 01:52
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach [V0]

Seeders: 4000s, leechers: 10

This is a very famous album, maybe it is being monitored like the packs

saebrtooth
15.05.10, 02:39
@Blocker so u were cheating for 5 mths and then without any changes in any settings they decided to ban?

caballero
15.05.10, 02:58
@Blocker so u were cheating for 5 mths and then without any changes in any settings they decided to ban?

It seems so, the only difference between now and the past 5 months is the two torrents he cheated on.

fakeking
15.05.10, 04:28
hellman, are you still in what.cd?. Have you ever banned before there?.
Sorry for the off topic, pal.

And If you happen to be banned there, what can you do to join in again?.

saebrtooth
15.05.10, 04:36
It seems so, the only difference between now and the past 5 months is the two torrents he cheated on.

maybe but there must have been some change for the ban to occure at that time. if it really took what.cd 5mths to ban him then fk they have a lot of time on their hands :biggrin:

shadowww
15.05.10, 05:04
Well delayed banning on what.cd is nothing new afaik.

Oh, and I can finally say: THIS IS SPAARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(this faulty counter finally counted me 300 posts, I bet I have at least 500)

Now I'm going to sleep. :biggrin:

saebrtooth
15.05.10, 05:19
the posts counter counts the post in the threads that are 'countable'. Posts on some threads do not count towards ur post tally.