PDA

View Full Version : The House of the Devil

yoco
09.09.09, 11:56
Release Date: October 30, 2009 (limited)
Studio: Magnet Releasing
Director: Ti West
Screenwriter: Ti West
Starring: Jocelin Donahue, Greta Gerwig, Tom Noonan, Mary Woronov, AJ Bowen, Dee Wallace
Genre: Horror, Thriller

From writer-director Ti West comes "The House of the Devil," a satanic thriller set in the 1980s starring Jocelin Donahue (JT Petty's forthcoming "The Burrowers"), indie ingénue Greta Gerwig ("Hannah Takes the Stairs," "Baghead"), Tom Noonan ("Snow Angels," "Manhunter"), Mary Woronov ("Eating Raoul," "The Devil's Rejects"), AJ Bowen ("The Signal") and Dee Wallace ("E.T.," "Rob Zombie's Halloween").
YouTube - The House Of The Devil [Original Trailer] - 2009

nextor
09.09.09, 15:25
My first impression of the trailer was that it was a teenage girl movie. But the end was kinda retro of 80s horror movie.

Well, don't think this is going to be a big hit anyway and it's most likely not even worth watching. Atleast not from what I have seen in the trailer...

SealLion
10.09.09, 02:37
It seems like it's kind of a B movie of sorts....you know....a kind of a low budget movie??

But you know, there have been a few low budget movies that have become a success. Though, I think that your right, nextor. I also don't think that this film will be a hit of any kind though.

alpacino
10.09.09, 08:15
The first impression looks like a good thriller, specially for the 80's ambiance. We had good terror and thriller movies on that decade :tongue: