shoulder
02.09.09, 15:32
RM does for sure, if you use a fixed client file and the memory reader. :wink2:

anon
02.09.09, 18:55
I found this bit of info:

salad.tl :: login (http://salad.tl/)
utraitor v5 stealth 2 works.

With that mod you can leech without affecting your ratio.

hearthrob
04.09.09, 19:28
I found this bit of info:

With that mod you can leech without affecting your ratio.

Thanks Anon. Do you have more info on how that works? As in does it appear in peerlist? Or snatch list? Its definitely not the kind which fake upload stats right?

anon
04.09.09, 20:23
You're right, it's not to fake upload. You don't appear in the peerlist.

Or snatch list?

Depends on the tracker. RevTT's won't show you, but TL's and Waffles's still will, for example.

hearthrob
05.09.09, 17:57
Hey gentlemen, do we have any tutorial for utraitor v5 stealth? Did a search and can't find one.

anon
05.09.09, 17:58
Just run the mod and add a torrent. It's the same with all hex-mods, they work transparently.

hearthrob
05.09.09, 18:10
Just run the mod and add a torrent. It's the same with all hex-mods, they work transparently.

Sorry for the duplicated post. My bandwidth is overloaded with TL and RevTT downloads so I'm using a 3G network card to surf this forum and the connection keeps dropping. Thought the first post did not get posted due to disconnect.

Anyway, what I meant was what exactly does it mane by stealth? Means tracker cannot see my upload an download?

anon
05.09.09, 18:11
There's a function called "limit download speed" for that :biggrin:

Means tracker cannot see my upload an download?

That's right, you're also not shown on the peerlist.

But remember it doesn't work on all trackers.

hearthrob
05.09.09, 18:28
Cool...this will be a dream comes thru for those elearning sites such as salad cos there isn't enough leechers (>10) to fake upload using RM.

anon
05.09.09, 18:29
When it works :biggrin:

It's also supposed to work at BitMe. But careful with high-level trackers. It's easy for them to detect Stealth via scripts.

koel
26.11.12, 19:15
flashed 100s of GB weeks ago still works