PDA

View Full Version : Legion

yoco
14.08.09, 12:51
Release Date: January 22, 2010
Studio: Screen Gems (Sony)
Director: Scott Stewart
Screenwriter: Scott Stewart, Peter Schink
Starring: Paul Bettany, Dennis Quaid, Tyrese Gibson, Jon Tenney, Charles S. Dutton, Lucas Black, Kate Walsh, Doug Jones, Adrianne Palicki, Kevin Durand, Willa Holland
Genre: Drama, Thriller

"Legion" casts Bettany as the archangel Michael, the only one standing between mankind and an apocalypse, after God loses faith in humanity. Man's lone hope rests with a group of strangers who must deliver a baby they realize is Christ in his second coming.
YouTube - "Legion" 2009 HD Trailer Staring: Dennis Quaid, Lucas Black, Tyrese Gibson

SBfreak
14.08.09, 13:49
WTH..not a another zombie apocalypse movie...why everything this year was themed around apocalypse/zombies :frown:?

Dagon
14.08.09, 16:46
searching for the song name which ist the first 10 seconds to hear, i remember this sound but i dont remember where.

Mfg Dagon

anon
14.08.09, 16:47
Use this :biggrin:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14931

Dagon
14.08.09, 19:16
didnt help me right now

Mfg Dagon

alpacino
15.08.09, 07:36
Seems to be nice, I don't think this is zombie movie, more like demoniac evil vs good category, as we can see a guy with wings on the trailer. The grandma looks like a hungry zombie though.

yoco
15.08.09, 13:54
"Legion" casts Bettany as the archangel Michael, the only one standing between mankind and an apocalypse, after God loses faith in humanity. Man's lone hope rests with a group of strangers who must deliver a baby they realize is Christ in his second coming.
This is what I don't get. Why would God destroy everything when JC is coming?

Dagon
15.08.09, 15:08
i think there will be a better description when the movie will be released. I would believe more that the angels (not god) dont like Humans and dont want that Jesus will come to earth.

Mfg Dagon

yoco
18.08.09, 10:19
Red Band trailer
YouTube - Legion Red Band Trailer