PDA

View Full Version : shows going down the drain

greda
04.12.07, 15:47
here we go.. these are the shows that I think was amazing for the first few seasons, but they are now sucking so bad

1. 24
2. prison break
3. battlestar galactica
4. heroes

trace32
06.12.07, 22:19
They are just trying to blag as much as they can in order of ratings.

Kelemen
29.12.07, 11:23
I agree that the last two seasons of 24 sucked, I hope day 7 will be better. For the others: I watch them week to week and I think they are ok, but that just my opinion. The quality may have dropped a bit, because these shows have really big fanbases and maybe the writers think one or two crappy ep can be forgiven.

goribigon
04.02.08, 13:08
here we go.. these are the shows that I think was amazing for the first few seasons, but they are now sucking so bad

1. 24
2. prison break
3. battlestar galactica
4. heroes

i don't agree, heroes still the best and if you dont like it your weird :shockkk!:

Beatrice152
15.03.08, 18:36
I think that most of these shows suck. Although I have not seen 24 or BG, but it seems to me they're just writing the show BECAUSE they're getting good ratings, and maintaining that is priority number one. Even if they have nothing to write about anymore.

tunafish123
16.03.08, 04:12
i don't agree, heroes still the best and if you dont like it your weird :shockkk!:

I agree!! Heroes is the best show at the moment, the plot is still interesting and the acting is above average. Does anyone know when it will air again??

ayncee
16.03.08, 04:28
According to the Heroes Wiki it's the 8th of September, but according to TV.com it's the 1st of September.:confused2:

Either way, it's still too long to wait:wink:

filenetworks
11.06.08, 20:40
I think 'How i Met your mother' is losing its touch too.

zatoicchi
11.06.08, 22:38
heroes- can't believe that is going down the drain , been watching heroes since day one.
the show has so much potential. why would they cut it off? it was really getting interestting at the last episodes.hope they will change their minds about it

Aurion
14.06.08, 15:34
Well,I guess that 24 is still HOT & Prison Break (I didnt like it myself but it got very famous recently) !! Just watch for new serieses every day !! :biggrin:

yoco
15.06.08, 19:43
There is actually only one show that I started hating. LOST!!! I mean they are literaly lost.

Aurion
17.06.08, 19:51
There is actually only one show that I started hating. LOST!!! I mean they are literaly lost.

LOL yeah that show was a mistake,not based on good story

yoco
18.06.08, 21:29
LOL yeah that show was a mistake,not based on good story
I love the first season, but since then this is a disaster! :confused2::stupid:

imtony
20.06.08, 17:27
It seems to me that heroes has been going down hill. A lot of my friends have complained it hasn't been interesting as the first season.