PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on tvtorrents

blacksox
02.08.09, 06:50
Hey decided to make a thread for tvtorrents since i couldnt find one .Anyway how are scripts on tvt are they good and what tools should be used/speed
(TvTorrents.COM - (http://www.tvtorrents.com))

alpacino
02.08.09, 07:02
Are you talking about TvT.com? If so, I don't think their scripts are too good. It's a very different type of tracker anyway, very unique with its features. I tested RM there, with download at 400kB/s and upload at 100kB/s on popular torrents and no problems at all. When using RM or mR, don't forget to configure (on the site) the tracker so that only 1 announce url is encoded on your .torrent file. :top:

shawshankraj
02.08.09, 07:41
as alpacino said in his post Rm works fine with memory reader i had tested 800 kbps speed on popular packs on past...
Don't try to cheat on packs now b'coz they r old and have lot's of partial seeder..
Also mratio also works there but use RM it's better than mratio

anon
02.08.09, 17:49
Cheating there should be easy, just don't use ridiculously high rates. You can find the aforementioned option to use only one tracker URL in the sidebar. This isn't a problem if you're using a real client (Extreme Mod, uTorrent mods), as they can handle multiple trackers.

CS Curse
02.08.09, 21:32
I use bitthief there and haven't had any problems.

anon
02.08.09, 21:33
That's good to know, since the official BitThief has some announce faults. Did you use the "Fake Share Ratio" option?

Chuck
03.08.09, 11:12
i've been cheating there at 10mb/s for 1 year and a half, never had a problem

shawshankraj
03.08.09, 12:13
i've been cheating there at 10mb/s for 1 year and a half, never had a problem

Yes..I think u r right I tried high speed today on true blood episode and able to upload huge buffer there..

TD21
04.08.09, 02:14
I cheated around 4TB using 1-2mbps speeds.

Pickle
04.08.09, 02:34
easy peasy ;)

blacksox
05.08.09, 10:45
Cheating there should be easy, just don't use ridiculously high rates. You can find the aforementioned option to use only one tracker URL in the sidebar. This isn't a problem if you're using a real client (Extreme Mod, uTorrent mods), as they can handle multiple trackers.

is it safe to use the utorrent mods? really dont want to loose the account

shawshankraj
05.08.09, 12:52
is it safe to use the utorrent mods? really dont want to loose the account

yes u can u use as anon said in his previous post.it should be safe.......

anon
05.08.09, 14:29
I haven't tried them, but I don't think their scripts are good enough to detect them. But CZTeam's scripts can detect hacked mods even though high rates work there, for example, so if you don't want to lose your account, go for the Extreme Mod or RatioMaster/mRatio.

anonftw
05.08.09, 21:16
I always use RM there with the memory reader and mostly jump on as a seeder since the pretimes are slow. I use close to the highest average speed on the sites peerlist since I'm not generating any traffic.

It's good to see that people are surviving with higher speeds. I was always afraid too because of the visible peerlist. Good Luck !

PS: anyone try flashing small amounts with RM or the Waffles Method ?

blacksox
07.08.09, 15:01
surviving right now with 500-550 kB/s on popular torrent such uploaded 6gb so far

jacksbi
09.08.09, 07:08
its easy to cheat there i cheated there before with ratio master

shawshankraj
09.08.09, 12:28
HAs any one Tried PMR there?

Flashing with RM works there but don't sure about PMR..

anon
09.08.09, 17:48
Flashing with RM works there

Then the PMR should also work. But use a custom emulation.

Blackkatt
09.08.09, 17:53
Hey decided to make a thread for tvtorrents since i couldnt find one .Anyway how are scripts on tvt are they good and what tools should be used/speed
(TvTorrents.COM - (http://www.tvtorrents.com))

Vuze Extreme Mod on ALL TRACKERS final! Why is it that hard to get? Vuze Extreme Mod is the best out there. If anyone need help with SAFE settings let me know. :zocka:

shawshankraj
10.08.09, 10:59
Vuze Extreme Mod on ALL TRACKERS final! Why is it that hard to get?

I think most of all member know that Vuze mod is safest way to cheat on any tracker...But some of us Including me also Want to fake download..Can Vuze mod fake download..No that's y we use RM and Mratio ...

Blackkatt
10.08.09, 12:44
I think most of all member know that Vuze mod is safest way to cheat on any tracker...But some of us Including me also Want to fake download..Can Vuze mod fake download..No that's y we use RM and Mratio ...

Why the .... would one want to fake download ??? and yes it can.

anon
10.08.09, 13:21
Why the .... would one want to fake download ???

To bring down a big ratio without burning HDD sectors? :tongue:

and yes it can.

How?

Blackkatt
10.08.09, 16:12
To bring down a big ratio without burning HDD sectors? :tongue:
How?

I have no idea what you mean by that? not wearing on the HDD because nothing is uploaded? if so, the wearing on HDD is none if V.E.M. is using fake upload.

To reduce download simply look for "Download reduction" it's under "Safe Fake Upload" I would not recommend it!

anon
10.08.09, 16:14
I have no idea what that mean.

Downloading that 4GB release without having to shorten your hard drive's lifespan, for example.

To reduce download simply look for "Download reduction" it's under "Safe Fake Upload" I would not recommend it!

You still need to do real download. shawshankraj means faking like with the RM.

Blackkatt
10.08.09, 16:18
Downloading that 4GB release without having to shorten your hard drive's lifespan, for example.

You mean like telling the tracker that you download "Batman" but you haven't? what's the point of that? if you will say, well I can "upload" to boost my ration without having to actually download anything. I would say that's true. But REAL upload would not work! only a fake upload would and as you know, that's not a good option.

anon
10.08.09, 16:19
You mean like telling the tracker that you download "Batman" but you haven't? what the point of that? if you will say, well I can "upload" to boost my ration without haveing to actually download anything. I would say that's true.

Yes, you're right. And about fake upload, they have less chances of noticing it on big swarms (which are the only ones you should fake download on by the way).

shawshankraj
10.08.09, 16:20

U still have to download whole file if u want to fake some good Gbs with Vuze mode...With the use "Download reduction" it's suicidal and we can get caught...

I use 90% RM b'coz I don't have to download a panny of File and still able to upload like regular user...

Blackkatt
10.08.09, 16:22
Yes, you're right. And about fake upload, they have less chances of noticing it on big swarms (which are the only ones you should fake download on by the way).

Yes, we talk about this ;) but why increase the risk by using download reduction. Simply use V.E.M like a "normal" client. And you "never" get banned :)

@shawshankraj I never used RM and i never will so can't comment on that. I have either used V.E.M. "download reduction"

shawshankraj
10.08.09, 16:30
I never used RM and i never will so can't comment on that. I have either used V.E.M. "download reduction"

May be sometime try to use RM on any tracker...It's safe tool just like Vuze mode from my point of view..

I support RM B'coz it's really really easy to use over Vuze mode and also non detectable if u choose at right place..

Blackkatt
10.08.09, 16:36
May be sometime try to use RM on any tracker...It's safe tool just like Vuze mode from my point of view..

I support RM B'coz it's really really easy to use over Vuze mode and also non detectable if u choose at right place..

Thnx, but I have absolutely no use for it. So I will not risk useing it. Sure I could use it on some low level tracker but then what's the point. Low level trackers you can give them the finger they still won't ban you :klatsch_3::biggrin:

Btw, most ban's I've read about on this forum have been using RM :)

anon
10.08.09, 16:42
Btw, most ban's I've read about on this forum have been using RM :)

Some people pick the wrong torrent or use the wrong settings. Forgetting to use the memory reader, being stuck on old versions with problems, etc. spring to mind.

Also, times change. With 1.7.5 you'd be detected no matter what, because of the :Port issue. Now Mr. RM has fixed that and a lot more things.

But you stick to the mod that works best for you and that's perfect. :smile:

fooltoo
14.08.09, 06:02
yea, cheat with reasonable speeds, and do check the peerlist if you can, studying that is really helpful most of the time

MoS
19.08.09, 03:38
I made it with mRatio on TvTorrents.com and was banned :stupid:.How did they catch me ?
I received a message from staff with this text " Our system is showing red flag on your speed . Please simply go to Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test (http://www.speedtest.net) and stop all your downloads and get us the link to your speedtest otherwise you will not be able to have any active torrents
We hope to hear from you "

Now, we know that they catch cheaters only according to their speeds. I was uploading at 2Mb/s :baeh: . I thin uploading at 400-500 Kb's will be safer.
And once you hav no credit there (can't download) just grab a torrent and with mRatio set it as 100% completed .It works :klatsch_3:

shawshankraj
19.08.09, 08:46
the torrent on u r cheating is old?

MoS
19.08.09, 12:14
I don't think it's life time matters, Only seeders and leechers of it.
And as i said they :disabledbig7ly: me because of using crazy upload speed :reh:

Mihai
19.08.09, 12:28
If you use crazy speeds with the waffles method you wouldn't be banned.

anon
19.08.09, 14:04
I made it with mRatio on TvTorrents.com and was banned :stupid:.How did they catch me ?
I received a message from staff with this text " Our system is showing red flag on your speed . Please simply go to Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test (http://www.speedtest.net) and stop all your downloads and get us the link to your speedtest otherwise you will not be able to have any active torrents
We hope to hear from you "

Maybe they noticed you used an speed higher than what your ISP can offer.

MoS
20.08.09, 17:25
Maybe they noticed you used an speed higher than what your ISP can offer.

No i didn't, My ISP it provides fast speeds but i don't have such a great connection.
But do they really check about ISPs and know what speeds they provide ?
BTW i'm amember there now with 70+ Gb credit i made them using a box of a friend .i didn't cheat a bit on the new account :eek:

anon
20.08.09, 18:52
But do they really check about ISPs and know what speeds they provide ?

Yes, some trackers do.

MoS
20.08.09, 22:14
If you use crazy speeds with the waffles method you wouldn't be banned.
Your crazy speed reaches what ?
As i remember, I exceeded 2.5 Mb/s while cheating on TvTorrents and being detected.
In other trackers i exceeded 10Mb/s and accounts still safe.

kakazito82
20.09.09, 19:29
Can i use PMR on it? Or just use Rm and what speed?

ando
20.09.09, 20:35
New RM ( 1.8.9 ) works just fine in there. Be careful with you torrent selection. I use speed between 80 to 120 kbps.

woytas
24.09.09, 20:35
Transmission 1.52 mod is doing great on this site.

kakazito82
26.09.09, 15:02
New RM ( 1.8.9 ) works just fine in there. Be careful with you torrent selection. I use speed between 80 to 120 kbps.

Max 120kb's or i can flash?

---------- Post added 26.09.09 at 14:02 ---------- Previous post was 25.09.09 at 22:11 ----------

I have flashed 5GB and works fine with RM

Drambig
10.12.09, 13:51
Has anyone else tried flashing here?

anon
10.12.09, 17:09
I think it kakazito82 did with small amounts, do a search.

stealth66
20.12.09, 12:24
mRatio and RM only worked at low speeds for me (100-150kbit/s)
I used RM without restarter and got negative credits, so maybe vuze extreme mod really works best at TvT. Sadly I can't use it yet since I don't have member title

anon
20.12.09, 16:51
Sadly I can't use it yet since I don't have member title

What's preventing you from downloading 4.3.0.5, which is available for everyone?

cheatme
29.12.09, 08:16
i m using 500kB on a pack of Prison Break i dont think they will catch you no matter whatever speed you fake with

atlantis
29.12.09, 23:06
i m using 500kB on a pack of Prison Break i dont think they will catch you no matter whatever speed you fake with

you're wrong they catch me for using high speeds few times with rm and they ask for speedtests too because of that I fake there only with my real speeds :wink:

cheatme
30.12.09, 08:39
^^^
oh didnt know that but they havent asked me anything till now

MiCRON
25.01.10, 10:50
Is anyone having issues about stats not updating?

VAMPIRE
27.01.10, 21:05
Mratio works in there???
Waffles method???
Thanks

anon
27.01.10, 21:06
Since even flashing low amounts works I'd say yes.

Nokki
13.02.10, 12:08
I always use utorrent mod +111 worked for me for the last month

SBfreak
13.02.10, 12:16
I always use utorrent mod +111 worked for me for the last month

You mean uTorrent x111.Did you limit your speed?? I think it's a bit too much.

shawshankraj
29.05.10, 20:22
I am doing ghost leeding for At least 30 days and my account is still alive...I am doing ghost seeding on packs,just remove the tracker announce URL after i have enough seeder..And I am doing so far so good..I have downloaded over 100 GB from there in past months and only couple of GB is remove from ratio...

anon
29.05.10, 20:23
I am doing ghost seeding for At least 30 days

I think what you're talking about is ghost leeching, not seeding.

DriftKing
29.05.10, 23:22
Mratio works in there???
Waffles method???
Thanks

WM + RM + MR works fine upto 10mbps, tested on lots of recently uploaded torrents.

Vuze-Sbi
12.06.10, 10:47
Guys i have a problem at tvtorrents.ro(freshon.tv)

I can hardly cheat cause after i download anything i get "scrape error :Bencoded response...."
then i can't connect any peers any idea?thanks i googled can't find anything.

Mod:Vuze extreme

anon
12.06.10, 17:42
Guys i have a problem at tvtorrents.ro(freshon.tv)

Then post on its respective thread. This one's about TvTorrents.com.

Vuze-Sbi
12.06.10, 18:11
can't find where is it? :)

anon
12.06.10, 18:13
You need to search better:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18073

GREEKGUY30
15.06.10, 10:16
Can someone please help me by telling me what program I can cheat on tvtorrents.com with. I have tried ratiomaster it dosnt work.

saebrtooth
15.06.10, 10:56
RM works there, u might wana explain what went wrong with RM to see why it didnt work for u

C3PO
15.06.10, 11:02
I had problems faking there, too, because my stats didn't want to update. Then I noticed that u must be discovered as a leecher by the tracker. U must try to upload/download SIMULTANEOUSLY. Only seeding doesn't work out for me, maybe u have the same problem. U can choose any speeds.

GREEKGUY30
15.06.10, 11:10
I get this problem everytime I try on that tracker

[10:09:18] Error in AcceptTcpConnection(): A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall

10:09:33] Tracker Error: Buggy client. Please update it. Click Help, Check for Updates.
[10:09:33] Stopped because of tracker error!!!

crystal
15.06.10, 13:30
I get this problem everytime I try on that tracker

[10:09:18] Error in AcceptTcpConnection(): A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall

10:09:33] Tracker Error: Buggy client. Please update it . Click Help, Check for Updates.
[10:09:33] Stopped because of tracker error!!!

There's your answer . The client version your trying to emulate is probably not accepted in the allowed list .

anon
15.06.10, 13:34
Use a newer emulation.

saebrtooth
15.06.10, 14:28
check on the tracker official "allowed clients" faq and c which 1 u can use

GREEKGUY30
15.06.10, 15:27
I use mtorrent latest version and yet it dosnt work

anon
15.06.10, 15:53
Try 1.6.1. Or 1.7.7. I don't have TvT's allowed client list at hand.

GREEKGUY30
15.06.10, 16:35
I tried them too dosnt work thanks for the help anyway, I can cheat on all my other sites.

saebrtooth
16.06.10, 02:40
try this, download VEM and try a 'failed' emulation used with RM and see if u get different results

GREEKGUY30
16.06.10, 16:09
try this, download VEM and try a 'failed' emulation used with RM and see if u get different results

What is VEM ?

Instab
16.06.10, 16:17
What is VEM ?

vuze extreme mod
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17104

anon
16.06.10, 18:09
What is VEM ?

That's asked quite often, perhaps we should use the acronym feature for more words:

SEO

Put your mouse cursor over that and a tooltip with the full name will appear.

saebrtooth
17.06.10, 14:59
SEO <--- test

But how can we automatically have that same cool effect when we write "VEM"?

anon
17.06.10, 15:00
The staff is planning to solve that :wink:

saebrtooth
17.06.10, 15:14
it would also be a good idea to add "vem" if possible ;)

anon
17.06.10, 15:15
Yes, we're going to add all the most used acronyms.

Vuze-Sbi
31.07.10, 11:58
Rm+mr, 2-3 mb/s works fine, but my question how much buffer you guys have over there?
Also if i'm not misunderstanding nothing's freeleech and you need a credit always it means your ratio should be up to 1+
this is kinda too high what you think.?

megaupload
31.07.10, 17:00
I have 1 TB+ Buffer.

Vuze-Sbi
31.07.10, 17:12
Good buffer you've got :) i think you're really enjoying when you cheat successfully :)

megaupload
31.07.10, 17:42
Waffles Method works smoothly, just jump on new torrents and seed upto ratio 3-4.

anon
31.07.10, 18:01
Also if i'm not misunderstanding nothing's freeleech and you need a credit always it means your ratio should be up to 1+

They don't have a ratio system, but use "credits". They're essentially your buffer. 1 cred = 1 byte. Creds can be negative, in this case better start cross-seeding.

CHscx
14.11.10, 10:38
i can't understand the second post here .. alpacino said to configure only one anounce url in site. so if i select "Tracker 1" with port 80 should i change also the port to RM ? may i have a problem if i sellect 2 or more anounce urls?

anon
14.11.10, 16:34
so if i select "Tracker 1" with port 80 ...

...you should redownload the .torrent file and reload it in the RM.

may i have a problem if i sellect 2 or more anounce urls?

Of course there is, otherwise we wouldn't tell you to use just one...

Drambig
30.01.11, 01:48
Can anyone confirm that waffles method (rm + mr) still works there on well leeched torrents? This thread hasnt been updated in a while, and I just want to be make sure their scripts havent changed at all in the last few months - Ive already been caught there for high speeds (2mbs) before.

Has anyone tried flashing (with rm + mr) small amounts there?

anon
30.01.11, 02:14
This thread hasnt been updated in a while

That's because nothing has changed.

Gluttony
13.02.11, 13:18
greeting to all

I used the waffles method on tvt.com in the folowing manner:
-I set the announced trackers to only 1 tracker.
-I downloaded the torrent and load it to utorrent and ratiomaster
-I started the utorrent to download the torrent and few secs later ran the MemoryReader and saved it.
-then I stopped the utorrent and few secs later startedd the Ratiomaster to
do the trick.

at first 123 down and 0 up speeds
and after 15 mins I stopped it and added 765 up speed and changed a little down speed also.
but the ratiomaster didn't show number of seeders/leechers as it should have like always.so I enabled the scrape tracker feature.

any how the problem is that my overall cradits change but when I look at the peer list in tvt.com I have zero traffic (up and down) no matter how many times I try this.

by the way the swarm speed was around 67000 kb/s

now I wanted to know if i'm doing this right.and is it normal that the trafic in peer list is zero for me while others have normal traffic(non-zero)

The first time I tried to cheat at tvt.com I didn't know it had 3 trackers in it and I UPed 36 GB in 2 days.and I got banned.

any help?

anon
13.02.11, 17:20
but the ratiomaster didn't show number of seeders/leechers as it should have like always.so I enabled the scrape tracker feature.

Which you shouldn't, for a reason that's been explained at least 100 times already. It's a good idea to keep scraping disabled there and in uTorrent.

by the way the swarm speed was around 67000 kb/s

How can you know the swarm speed? You don't happen to have had the same torrent loaded in RM and Vuze, right? :eyebrows:

now I wanted to know if i'm doing this right.and is it normal that the trafic in peer list is zero for me while others have normal traffic(non-zero)

I don't think so.

The first time I tried to cheat at tvt.com I didn't know it had 3 trackers in it and I UPed 36 GB in 2 days.and I got banned.

The RM doesn't have multi-tracker support, so you must pick just one from the list in TvT. There's no real advantage from using more than one announce URL there, anyway.

Gluttony
13.02.11, 18:06
anon you left so many of my questions unanswered

How can you know the swarm speed? You don't happen to have had the same torrent loaded in RM and Vuze, right?

the swarm speed is specified in tvt.com torrent info along with peer list.

The RM doesn't have multi-tracker support, so you must pick just one from the list in TvT. There's no real advantage from using more than one announce URL there, anyway.

yes I learned that the hard way by being banned some time ago

you say you don't think i'm doing this right then tell where i'm wrong.
and the questions remain:

1.my RM always show number of seeders/peers but why not this time.(scrape option is always off)
2.why my UP DWN traffic is zero while other users have their traffic shown.
3.should I get on with it despite zero traffic ? whouldn't it be suspicious?

anon
13.02.11, 18:10
1.my RM always show number of seeders/peers but why not this time.(scrape option is always off)
2.why is my UP DWN traffic is zero while other users have have their traffic shown.
3.should I get on with it despite zero traffic ? whouldn't it be suspicious?

1. because the tracker didn't feel like returning them? :wtongue: No, seriously. I don't know.
2. Same.
3. yes, it would be suspicious, but chances you'll be banned are very slim... if you do things right, of course.

mirrormask
13.02.11, 18:18
It's a good idea to keep scraping disabled there and in uTorrent.

just one thing makes me feel a bit uneasy:
why would a legitimate user disable scraping in utorrent?

Gluttony
13.02.11, 18:19
damn I really need to make some credit :(

by the way is there any defference between trackers in tvt.com I mean there are 7-8 of them you can choose

anon
13.02.11, 18:20
just one thing makes me feel a bit uneasy:
why would a legitimate user disable scraping in utorrent?

Because he deems it useless or inaccurate.

damn I really need to make some credit :(

Thought so.

by the way is there any defference between trackers in tvt.com I mean there are 7-8 of them you can choose

The differences are all explained on the site itself.

Gluttony
13.02.11, 18:35
The differences are all explained on the site itself.

I meant the difference for the sake of cheating

anon
13.02.11, 18:35
None.

Unless you're using an extremely old tool that doesn't support HTTPS trackers, but that's not the case, so yes... none.

Gluttony
13.02.11, 18:51
what is the max safe UP speed to use in torrent that has a 64Mb/s swarm speed?

anon
13.02.11, 18:51
Oh, for safe speeds you'll have to read the rest of this thread.

Gluttony
13.02.11, 18:55
ok but is not dependent on swarm speed?

anon
13.02.11, 18:56
In torrents with more traffic you can go higher.

Gluttony
13.02.11, 18:58
In torrents with more traffic you can go higher.

yes but how much in a 60+MB/s swarm

I forget to tell something i was using a VPN.

u think it can be the reason for tracker not returning peer number or my zero traffic?

anon
13.02.11, 19:00
yes but how much in a 60+MB/s swarm

Just read this thread, there isn't a magic formula or speed, and not everything is written on stone. You'll find a speed you'll do well with and use that. Thanks.

I forget to tell something i was using a VPN.

u think it can be the reason for tracker not returning peer number or my zero traffic?

No.

reyerd
20.02.11, 21:30
My tvtorrent account was blocked here the other day because I used ratiomaste, but I now read here that I shoud have used only one tracker url. I had 3 on.

I got another account from my brother today, and did the same mistake, now that is also banned.

I have fixed myself another now, and wonder if I dare to cheat on this account. The last one I only uploaded about 1gb before banned.

Before I have cheated many hundred gb and never been catched. And this I did just with standard setting not usin memory reader.

anon
20.02.11, 21:31
I have fixed myself another now, and wonder if I dare to cheat on this account.

Oh, so you'd like some advice from us?

In that case, don't cheat at all, and you won't have to worry about being banned again. :shifty:

reyerd
20.02.11, 21:55
Thanks for that advice:) but it is almost impossible to not cheat with a new account with no credits. Need credits to download things to seed. And with my crappy ADSL line I cant upload enough before people stop dowloading..

anon
20.02.11, 22:01
If you really don't want to cheat, just cross-seed, and once you have enough credits, get popular series from there and leave your client seeding. You'd be surprised at how they seed in no time. Packs work as well - just don't download stuff you don't want just to increase your ratio. Your inviter could have been nice enough to give you extra startup credits, too. :wtongue:

Otherwise, just read this thread and you'll get all the info you need...

reyerd
20.02.11, 22:18
The settings in tvtorrents where I can choose tracker urls, is that new or have it been there always. Think this can be the problem why I got banned.

Think I will try to cheat, have worked before so if I select only one tracker url, if it not works I can download from thepiratebay anyway:p

anon
20.02.11, 22:19
Been there for a long while already. You should only have one of those ticked.

reyerd
20.02.11, 23:43
now I give up, havent done anything wrong, and no I cant log into my new account. but what is weird is the torrents seeding still. Only getting error mesage, wrong username and/or pword. resetting pword works and the mail tells me correct login username. My old banned account I still can log on to.

I only seeded the old torrents I have downloaded from tvtorrents before. That is also wrong no?

anon
20.02.11, 23:44
now I give up, havent done anything wrong, and no I cant log into my new account. but what is weird is the torrents seeding still. Only getting error mesage, wrong username and/or pword. resetting pword works and the mail tells me correct login username.

Everything looks as if the account was still in the database...

I only seeded the old torrents I have downloaded from tvtorrents from before. That is also wrong no?

That's a big no-no.

invitee
30.05.11, 14:46
I had an account in TvT.com, tried ratio master in there at upload speed 200 Kbs and download set to 100 % and 0 speed 0 KBs.. after a little while I think I wasn't able to download things, the tracker announce in uTorrent says : banned for use of a cheating client. or something like that.. but the account wasn't entirely disabled, I mean I still can login with the same account, I even sent staff a msg but I got no reply, and yet account is not deleted but its non-usable anyway...

ungodly
07.06.11, 04:31
Tool: mRatio 3.5
Client: uTorrent 2.0.4

Uploaded 40+ GB over couple weeks at 60 kb/s on torrents recently uploaded. Maximum of 2 torrents at one time.

selam
21.06.11, 16:11
What is this
http://www.image-upload.net/images/526o47o5zc5wfyhj89cy.jpg

anon
21.06.11, 16:34
I think the message is pretty self-explanatory. Your inviter hijacked someone else's account. The staff caught him and disabled both accounts.

selam
21.06.11, 16:51
I think the message is pretty self-explanatory. Your inviter hijacked someone else's account. The staff caught him and disabled both accounts.

What can I do?

C3PO
21.06.11, 16:56
What can I do?

Find new invite I guess.

AIucard
26.06.11, 04:52
I use µtorrent 2.2.1 leecher pack
mult 11 leccher, +- 450kbps

The Shutter
30.08.11, 21:24
anyone tried flashing bigger values not just 5gb ?

leechmodder
04.10.11, 03:47
When using RM or mR, don't forget to configure (on the site) the tracker so that only 1 announce url is encoded on your .torrent file. :top:
Why do we need to do this? Any specific reason?

anon
04.10.11, 03:55
It won't work otherwise. I think that's a pretty good reason.

The latest mRatio can handle more than one tracker URL, however.

leechmodder
04.10.11, 04:06
Hi anon. How have you been? Thanks BTW :)

I was wondering why that is the case as someone earlier said that his account was banned and he was referring to this reason.

hunter2155
07.10.11, 12:56
easy cheating. I use mR with memory reader @ 600kbs on popular torrents and it works fine.

woot21
06.06.12, 15:59
Any updates on this ? what can i use

TvFan
06.06.12, 16:17
use mRatio 403 and keep ur upload speed between 250 and 500 kb/s and just upload to keep ratio 1:1 don;t get the staff attention by upload alot of gbs

C3PO
06.06.12, 18:54
use mRatio 403 and keep ur upload speed between 250 and 500 kb/s and just upload to keep ratio 1:1 don;t get the staff attention by upload alot of gbs

Do they even care? Flashing worked there...dont know whats the situiation now, though.

anon
06.06.12, 19:44
Don't risk it with flashing, this is a very good tracker to be a member of. Specially for a TvFan.

woot21
07.06.12, 07:18
mRatio 403 with memory reader doesn't work,i tried using utorrent 2.2.1 or 3.0 and i get the same error (cheat clients banned)
any more ideas ?

jimit1711
07.06.12, 08:48
One short answer! Easy as it could get!

---------- Post added at 01:48 ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 ----------

Don't risk it with flashing, this is a very good tracker to be a member of. Specially for a TvFan.

How do you define a very good TV tracker. There are so many of them. I've had BTN/Freshon/XTV/TVT/Superseeds and a bunch other. A new one pops everyday! I personally would prefer freshon over anything else. If you cannot find something stick with BTN and TVT!

anon
07.06.12, 14:51
How do you define a very good TV tracker.

Plentiful amount of content. Good speeds and good retention - if you want to download something that was posted two years ago, you shouldn't get 5kB/s on it. And not having to donate, use a seedbox or look after your ratio as if it was your kid to enjoy that, like it happens on BitMeTV. My experience is that TvT.com complies with all those.

Leviathan
23.06.12, 12:58
I did a mistake and faked on a torrent which has 0 leecher and announced 2 times.. :-|

Now i am waiting.... I hope I wont be banned.

birdie41241
27.09.12, 01:33
I read all thread, but one thing i don't understand..
When using RM or mR, don't forget to configure (on the site) the tracker so that only 1 announce url is encoded on your .torrent file. :top:

How to do that?

anon
27.09.12, 01:34
Check the "announce urls" link in the left sidebar. At least that's where it was last time I checked. Pick just one and save changes.

birdie41241
27.09.12, 13:21
I turn off RM, but i am still seeding a torent... I dont get it!:confused: it looks like i am still seeding on profile and on peers list..

anon
27.09.12, 14:31
Did you stop the torrent before closing?

birdie41241
27.09.12, 14:38
Did you stop the torrent before closing?

yes i did.. but now it's gone:smile: i don't know why it takes so long, but the good thing it's that is gone now.

letsdothis
27.09.12, 14:57
I flashed many TBs in 5 seconds with mRatio 4.4 nearly 2 months ago, and account still alive. :)

fumarona
27.09.12, 19:47
i lost 2 accounts in tvtorrents, one using ratiomaster and one using mratio, in two cases i use 500 300 kbps, u/d. now, im using sbi leecher pack 17 with multi11x, and works fine at the moment :)

ForgotMyOtherLogin
29.09.12, 09:31
I flashed many TBs in 5 seconds with mRatio 4.4 nearly 2 months ago, and account still alive. :)
I've read this thread and people have said they were banned for exceeding 2mb/s. Surely flashing TB's would instantly trigger their scripts...sounds hard to believe :P

letsdothis
29.09.12, 09:50
I've read this thread and people have said they were banned for exceeding 2mb/s. Surely flashing TB's would instantly trigger their scripts...sounds hard to believe :P

I can say that most tracker's script never detect flashing, they detecting only high speeds like your example. I flashed a lot of tracker and 90% no problem.

anon
29.09.12, 18:30

Some people have got away with a lot by stopping the torrent instead of letting it run.

I knew flashing worked at TvT because someone had tried it long ago with small amounts like 10 GB... nothing like terabytes, though.

Dogbert
17.01.13, 19:34
i lost 2 accounts in tvtorrents, one using ratiomaster and one using mratio, in two cases i use 500 300 kbps, u/d. now, im using sbi leecher pack 17 with multi11x, and works fine at the moment :)

This is my first post here so forgive me if I am in the wrong.. I was just banned from TVT for cheating and am at a loose for how to get back on.. I see you say you have lost 2 account there and am looking for a little info. Thanks

anon
17.01.13, 19:36
I was just banned from TVT for cheating and am at a loose for how to get back on..

Find another invite. :lol:

blacksox
17.01.13, 19:50
Wait till tv season to cheat since it pretty easy with popular shows and its helps you blend in if you uploaded a big amount.Multiple torrents is what I use where the speed is spread across.

CerwinVega
18.01.13, 22:12
Find another invite. :lol:

Not an ip ban? Or won´t he be banned for Duplicate accounts?

anon
18.01.13, 23:04
Not if he follows the guide I wrote with so much love :wub:

CerwinVega
19.01.13, 01:37
Not if he follows the guide I wrote with so much love :wub:

And what guide is that if i can ask? ;)

anon
19.01.13, 01:40
The same one I linked you to recently - http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19023

CerwinVega
19.01.13, 01:42
The same one I linked you to recently - http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19023

Oh, that one, thought you mean another one :)
But i have followed that, but it did not work for me :(
I dont know what im doing wrong, i might have to call my ISP :P

silent2k100
18.03.13, 08:41
Hello,

i used ratiomaster upload speed 40 kb.

Important thing to say: i opened also utorrent while ratiomaster is working.
is that a mistake to do ?

didnt change any setting and got banned. well i uploaded everyday 1 giga.
after week i got banned. i can login to the site. but when i open utorrent i get a message cheaters are banned something like that.

i am trying to get a new invite now.
i wanna know currently if someone is using different software what it is what setting to change exactly.

thanks

DriftKing
18.03.13, 09:15
Hello,

Important thing to say: i opened also utorrent while ratiomaster is working.
is that a mistake to do ?

Use memory reader or get banned - This is the golden rule.

koel
18.03.13, 23:40
wm works high speeds

ikbal
03.11.13, 11:45
I receive banned client error in the recent few days. Anyone having the same probl ? I use azureus and utorrents clients. Who uses what client??

anon
03.11.13, 18:53
I use azureus and utorrents clients.

Version numbers are also important.

ikbal
24.11.13, 17:54
my problem persists. Does anyone have a problem uploading or downloading on TvTorrents or is it just me ? What version of RM or uTorrent, you use to download/fake ul ?

The Shutter
24.11.13, 18:12
my problem persists. Does anyone have a problem uploading or downloading on TvTorrents or is it just me ? What version of RM or uTorrent, you use to download/fake ul ?

Use Userenity 2.2.1

Großmutter
26.11.13, 21:45
you can flash on tvt.com with ratiomaster

Damnsel
28.07.14, 06:13
Whats the latest on this? Anyone?

TvFan
29.07.14, 05:23
i use MR on it right now so far so good
been using for 1 year now perfect

Damnsel
29.07.14, 06:20
Speeds?

That place looks like a labyrinth. Can't find my way around. Is there a limit to the no. of torrents you can seed at a time? Also, is ghost seeding a decent viable option.

Sazzy
29.07.14, 20:16
Speeds?

That place looks like a labyrinth. Can't find my way around. Is there a limit to the no. of torrents you can seed at a time? Also, is ghost seeding a decent viable option.

Take it slow and steady. If you want to play it safe, generally it's a good idea not to cheat higher than your actual connection would be able to do. You can easily cheat on tvt without much to worry about though. But yeah, a little bit of common sense will take you a far way. (2-3 torrents maybe? ). Obviously seeding 100 torrents at high speeds will look very suspicious.

I wouldn't ghost it, if I were you. No need to take the risk.

tvt is still one of those places you can cheat with your eyes closed, _if_ you don't overdo it. If you get greedy, they will ban your ass though.

Damnsel
29.07.14, 20:33
Very sound advice. I suppose I'll tread carefully then.

One last question, I'm having a hard time finding my way around the site. I can't seem to find how to sort torrents in order of leechers. Is there a theme that allows for that. Thanks!

Sazzy
29.07.14, 20:53
Very sound advice. I suppose I'll tread carefully then.

You can slowly up the pace after a while when you get used to it and cheat bigger bits.

One last question, I'm having a hard time finding my way around the site. I can't seem to find how to sort torrents in order of leechers. Is there a theme that allows for that. Thanks!

Not that I'm aware of. If you want a torrent right away, your best bet would be to go with "Shows > Recently Uploaded" and go through it by hand.

A smarter thing to do would be to show patience and go to "Shows > Popular". Wait for a new episode to release for any of these and you'll easily blend into the thousands of people. You might even be lucky enough to find a torrent that has a large number of peers on it atm.

Damnsel
30.07.14, 04:42
You've been most helpful, Thanks!

I know this tracker gets bashed around a lot, especially on /r/trackers, but I've managed to find plenty of old shows I couldn't find elsewhere. :)

Sazzy
30.07.14, 18:30
You've been most helpful, Thanks!

I know this tracker gets bashed around a lot, especially on /r/trackers, but I've managed to find plenty of old shows I couldn't find elsewhere. :)

You're welcome ;)

It's my first private and still my favo tracker in all honesty.. ! Even the older stuff gets seeded pretty well (if the show is somewhat decent).
Their rss feeds are just amazing if you're interested in auto-downloading.

Just wish their anime section was a bit larger and up to date..

Sazzy
30.09.14, 19:38
I am missing TvT a lot :(
Do you guys think they'll make it back?

If not, should I start thinking about moving to a new one :( ? Does tvt.ro have rss feeds similar to tvt?

THC
08.10.14, 10:25
Freshon's got rss.php and getrss.php. You should definitely check it out since it's the best alternative.

Sazzy
06.01.15, 17:25
Sad news: TvT will not be coming back after all. Not a complete surprise after they took over half a year to supposedly get back on and run tests. Still sad, they will be missed :(

Site is dead.

Jan 5, 2015
Due to recent events the site will not be coming back.
Thanks for all the support and good times throughout the years.

FreshOn is quite nice as well, but really far from TvT's standards.
If anyone has some tips for trackers that come close, please let me know!

anon
06.01.15, 18:15
:dabs:

Anyway, time to close this thread.