PDA

View Full Version : Another idiot got banned at T-I cuz of stupidity !

cheatos
30.07.09, 01:48
Hi all,

wanna chill a bit ?:biggrin:

a stupid member of T-I posted a ratio proof where you can see Ratio master 1.8.7 - update by sb-innovation folder in the taskbar..

:klatsch_3:'

he got busted for that:

Original Topic: Torrent Invites! Get your free private torrent tracker invites ! (http://www.torrent-invites.com/mid-level-giveaways/30601-epic-vip-giveaway-7.html)

The detector: http://www.torrent-invites.com/chopping-block/31503-suspected-spoofer.html

Screen:
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1736/71510948.jpg

:stupid::stupid: when do people learn to check their ratio proofs!!!!! :stupid::stupid:

naughtydog
30.07.09, 02:34
lol.... there are always exceptions. That dude will learn from his mistake now. Shame he has to make new accounts everywhere if he uses same username. :redface:

Tarantino
30.07.09, 03:32
http://www.sb-innovation.de/images/smilies/new/shockkk.gif

I am sorry for him

IceBox
30.07.09, 05:01
I never really put anything other than the little area around the ratio in my proofs... Sometimes I'll take a picture of all my proofs and then put them into one image.

Seems like a waste of space to use the entire screen :confused2:

anonftw
30.07.09, 05:05
ByeBye disneyland and hopefully he'll learn and it'll be a lesson to others. I always check, then have a friend check. Also, I only clip from my browser.

Empoleon
30.07.09, 09:32
Poor guy even had his Steam ID, rofl.

Mihai
30.07.09, 12:22
Dude i am so ashame.That guy is from Romania.LOL.Idiot.He makes us look bad.Why can't he cheat like the romanians here at sbi?It would be much easyer.Plus i bet 100$ that he has the same username on all his acounts:tongue:

cheatos
30.07.09, 12:28
lol.... there are always exceptions. That dude will learn from his mistake now. Shame he has to make new accounts everywhere if he uses same username. :redface:

i guess that, though getting SCC again is a lot of pain :biggrin:

image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/images/smilies/new/shockkk.gif)

I am sorry for him

me too LOL, at least he could checked it!

I never really put anything other than the little area around the ratio in my proofs... Sometimes I'll take a picture of all my proofs and then put them into one image.

Seems like a waste of space to use the entire screen :confused2:

your right with this, ratio proofs must be with less info.

ByeBye disneyland and hopefully he'll learn and it'll be a lesson to others. I always check, then have a friend check. Also, I only clip from my browser.

me too, i always check every pixel of the picture before uploading it..
or showing it

Poor guy even had his Steam ID, rofl.

do you know him ?? :confused:

Dude i am so ashame.That guy is from Romania.LOL.Idiot.He makes us look bad.

this is bad thing,
you get punished (banned RO from trackers)
because of noobs :icon_angry[1]:

Plus i bet 100$ that he has the same username on all his acounts:tongue:

LOL, add my 50$ too :klatsch_3:

SBfreak
30.07.09, 12:30
Why can't he cheat like the romanians here at sbi?Probably he hasn't heard about this forum yet that's why.But this is not a problem of cheating it's a problem of hiding.
He blured the username and the stats from the tracker but forgot about his taskbar.
Always look a second time before uploading the screenshots.:biggrin:

Plus i bet 100$ that he has the same username on all his acounts
Lol I had the same username on all accounts including SB-I:redface:

Mihai
30.07.09, 12:35
Me too.Except sbi.Romanians know about ratio master but they don't know how to use it properly.Believe me, if i pm all my friends on my messenger list probably 90% of them know about ratio master but only 4-5 people really know how to use it with memory reader and all.

shawshankraj
30.07.09, 14:35
People made mistake sometime and got banned look like noob there who got banned..

anon
30.07.09, 18:25
If we made a thread for each one of these guys... he could have concealed the Windows Explorer button just like he did with the RM icon in the notification area, lol.

Bottom line, double-check your screenshots, or ask a friend to do this. I have an edge on this, because I don't trade, am not at any invite forums, and never post ratio proofs/profile links :biggrin:

Mihai, don't feel bad because people in your country don't know how to use the RM. Mine's cheating community is stuck with RM 1.7.5 and Shu Mod 3.0.4.2. Some of then think the former will help speed up their Mininova downloads by faking upload.

naughtydog
30.07.09, 19:47
Mihai, if this makes you feel any better I think I am the only one from my country who cheats. Seriously no one I have come across knows about these mods.

SBfreak
30.07.09, 19:55
Lol from what country are you my friend?
Don't tell me you're from "Treasure Island"* looks at your sig*

naughtydog
30.07.09, 19:58
Lol from what country are you my friend?
Don't tell me you're from "Treasure Island"* looks at your sig*

lol... if I should say it plain here MODS from some private trackers will start looking at those IPs and nail innocent people. I will send you pm or check my IP if you can. :top:

anon
30.07.09, 19:59
SBfreak isn't a Mod, lol. By the way, only three people in our staff have access to IPs.

naughtydog
30.07.09, 20:03
lol... i edited the post. I thought he was cos of "advanced user" . But seriously I am the only one on most well known private trackers from my country. That should give a clue. haha i tried.

SBfreak
30.07.09, 21:42
SBfreak isn't a Mod
yet...:sm61::gunman::muhaha:

anon
30.07.09, 21:44
No comment, lol

Haggar
30.07.09, 21:45
Hi, to be honest, i don't really care about what happened to that guy, but as you say he is clearly an idiot. If they ask for ratio proofs, why post a screenshot of your full desktop. You can see imprudent cheaters everywhere, you just need to check the peerlists to easily find a lot of them.

anon
30.07.09, 21:47
You can see imprudent cheaters everywhere, you just need to check the peerlists to easily find a lot of them.

You're right - I once spotted someone using a No Report mod at ScL - his finished % increased with 0 traffic :biggrin:

shoulder
30.07.09, 21:48
Yes, a ratio proof should only contain the needed parts. :wink2:

But TBH, they are trivial, ever heard of PS or live editing of web pages? :biggrin:

anon
30.07.09, 21:49
live editing of web pages? :biggrin:

Ctrl+F3 or JavaScript build mode for the win :cool:

shoulder
30.07.09, 21:57
This here does the job. :cool:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

But we're going Off-Topic. :tongue:

anon
30.07.09, 21:57
This here does the job. :cool:

That's the one! :top:

[/offtopic]

cheatos
30.07.09, 22:22
ok guess what again?
spotted by me some days ago : ( i have his ip addr also):

http://i29.tinypic.com/j7dwkn.png

yay i guess i can be a staff member too :D

anon
30.07.09, 22:22
Probably someone that used an incorrectly coded emulation hex-mod...

or a generated RM peer_id as a CID in the Extreme Mod :biggrin:

SBfreak
30.07.09, 22:33
I got one a week ago too on FL.ro:smile:.I guess we all can be mods.

anon
30.07.09, 22:34
If finding a [FAKE] in your uTorrent peerlist made you a Mod, I'd have been one since I had 20 posts.

SBfreak
30.07.09, 22:40
Not just any mod.A what.cd elite mod.:wink:

anon
30.07.09, 22:41
OK, that's enough

CS Curse
01.08.09, 21:13
Poor guy, mistakes happen and this is a really stupid one. Good luck for him to get new invites.

lemongreentea
18.08.09, 19:53
The exact same thing happened on SCC. Some people really don't know how to use their brains.

mangathala2002
08.09.09, 19:29
LOL rundam.meredez got banned from T-I!

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2292/runq.jpg

anon
08.09.09, 19:30
If that's him, he shouldn't have used the same nickname... basic but vital security tip.

SBfreak
08.09.09, 19:38
At least he should have asked for a name change:biggrin:

SealLion
09.09.09, 00:19
I might wanna reccommend that you guys limit your viewing of people's profiles there on TI.

Simply b/c it'll display the 'recent visitors' to have visited that banned profile. A mod may come by, see who's visited, and maybe make a comparison guess between who's visited and who's posted screenshots here on SBI.

So...just a word of caution is all I"m making here. :smile:

Don't get yourself banned b/c of some unnecessary enthusiasm to view someone's else's profile over at TI.

If you really want to view, then I would highly reccommend FireFox's extension called INTERCLUE.

YOu can use that extension to view someone's profile and in using it, you'll actually see that, that member has been banned without actually having visited that profile.

basically, there's no trace of you having visited that profile. Simple.

anon
09.09.09, 00:20
That screenshot was from a thread :biggrin:

But you're totally right, and they could very well be checking who visited that thread as well.

SealLion
09.09.09, 00:31
Here's what I mean when wanting to visit someoen's profile AND using INTERCLUE (What an awesome extension!!!)

Check it out. I've used INTERCLUE here.

There's lot's of stuff that has been taken out for obvious reasons.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/184/20090908162711.png

Now this is done for those who are not familiar with that extension.

This is how one stay's safe.

Velverde
09.09.09, 01:03
for rudam.mendez ,using the same nick is not the main reason for ban, a respected member at 'TI' and maybe also a cheater :D becuase he detect nprg icon in his snapshoot.thus i will bet that he already had used nprg.it' s funny thing but i am really surprised becoze no other member had wondered how this anti-cheaters know the tools

anon
09.09.09, 01:12
maybe also a cheater :D becuase he detect nprg icon in his snapshoot.thus i will bet that he already had used nprg.

He has to know what he's against :tongue:

SealLion
09.09.09, 03:34
for rudam.mendez ,using the same nick is not the main reason for ban,....

In some ways, I'd have to disagree with this.

Simply b/c it's common knowledge that for someone who's just brand-spank'in new to cheating, using the same username on one place as on another, such as a trading/give-away board, is a good enough reason for some staff-guy to ban that person.

Or maybe he just took a chance. Maybe he did. Who knows, yes??

I understand that what your saying is that it's not the main reason for being banned.
Yes.
That's true

Apparantly, it was an icon of NRPG.

But I think that it's also fair to say that it's one of a number of reasons why a person get's banned in-addition to having the same username.

Which is so obviously-blatantly-crazily-brain-numbingly, stupid.

But, that's what happens when you either take a chance, thinking that you'll never get caught for what ever reasons you feel or are just plain being a noob.

I mean, even I used to take chances.
and I think that we all do, yes??

I mean. .....Would you actually believe that when I was a noob to the world of cheating, I used the same username on a torrent site, and yes, my account is still alive there, to that of a different cheating board from quite a long time ago.

Don't ask me which tracker.
MYOB.

I even asked the admin there to re-activate my account after some time passed without activity.
Obviously, he doesn't know what's what. But it's a nice torrent site there. One of my 1st's in fact.

There's many ways to stay safe and out of the lime-light.

One of those is what I mentioned earlier in one of my posts above.

And of course, there's a tonne more out there. Having to be able to disable refferers is another, usernames are another, a decent tool or mod is another, knowing when to there's opportune times to download and cheat is another, reading cheating tutorials is another, and last, but not least, is having good connections for tracker invites is definitly something you want to hang onto for 'just in case' purposes.

Velverde
09.09.09, 04:41
In some ways, I'd have to disagree with this.

u are for sure right concerning uncommon names but for those common on the network there's no risk at all i don't think a mod could ban a member because other one with 'real madrid' as a nick he is cheater.Maybe they could dig if a mod at sbi gives them ips+email:biggrin:

alpacino
09.09.09, 08:24
I think what's more sad about this, is the snitching for credit whoring that happens on these invite boards. I mean, it's "ok" when a staffer detects a person who is a "bad apple", i.e., cheater/trader/scammer, for he is only doing his job and trying to protect his forum, but it makes me angry when the common users come here (or other trading place) to spy and snitch back suspicious users in order to get "petted" by admins. It's like a friend of mine here once said: "these places are full of sharks". It's not the way to go, informers are pitiful.

anon
09.09.09, 14:20
Maybe they could dig if a mod at sbi gives them ips+email:biggrin:

Which won't happen.

SealLion
10.09.09, 02:48
Maybe they could dig if a mod at sbi gives them ips+email:biggrin:

Which won't happen.

Ya. that's right.

That'll never happen. Won't happen either.

That's a guarantee that I can write in stone if you want.

Shit like that does not happen around here. Shit like that only happens elsewhere.

SBI does not violate codes of privacy.
Period.

I would like to think that SBI is above the crowd. Those places that share info like that are right next to, what we commonly call, maggots.

People who do that violate codes of privacy. And that is unethical.

Are people from trackers and invite-trading places, that share that kind of info, below the crowd??
I would tend to think 'Yes' b/c, as I've just stated, that is a violation of privacy. There are such things as 'morals, you know.

we might be below the crowd b/c we're cheaters.

But at least, this cheaters board doesn't sell you out and give out your private info.

And That's The Truth, Ruth!!!

Master Razor
13.09.09, 21:49
That's the whole beauty of this comunity. We cheat but it's our business and no one must violate that. Privacy is a must on cheating forums, invite forums, mods and so on. But very few sites respects that.
I've been banned from TI 2 times now. The first time they found my username on google from sbi while I was requesting assistance for bitme cheating. The second time they banned because I helped some users too much.. (andyn was the username if some of you are interested). That forum doesn't like romanians whatsoever, they're banning like blind people. No reason at all, just based on hunches. And with this oppurtunity, I would like to appologize to SealLion for the problems I may have caused him for inviting me.
It's not really lack of incompetence for romanians, is just that nobody in my country gives a damn. As Mihai said, a lot of people know about rm but nobody knows what speed to use, what torrent to fake etc. It's a very common example of shooting first and asking questions later.

SealLion
14.09.09, 04:55
check your PM box for some information that I'll need off, of you so that you can get back into that place. :smile:

piyush
30.12.09, 14:26
Hi all,

wanna chill a bit ?:biggrin:

a stupid member of T-I posted a ratio proof where you can see Ratio master 1.8.7 - update by sb-innovation folder in the taskbar..

:klatsch_3:'

he got busted for that:

Original Topic: Torrent Invites! Get your free private torrent tracker invites ! (http://www.torrent-invites.com/mid-level-giveaways/30601-epic-vip-giveaway-7.html)

The detector: Suspected Spoofer - Torrent Invites! Get your free private torrent tracker invites ! (http://www.torrent-invites.com/chopping-block/31503-suspected-spoofer.html)

Screen:
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1736/71510948.jpg

:stupid::stupid: when do people learn to check their ratio proofs!!!!! :stupid::stupid:

lol He was tooooo Stupid :))

Instab
30.12.09, 16:47
yeah, that kind of flippancy can hurt :tongü:

ooblar
30.12.09, 17:07
If a mod finds out that you're a cheater on an invite forum, will they report username/email to private trackers to get you banned on them? Cause I have a feeling they do from the above posts.

anon
30.12.09, 17:23
If a mod finds out that you're a cheater on an invite forum, will they report username/email to private trackers to get you banned on them?

I guess that depends on the forum and how "cooperative" they're with tracker staff... but a lot of invite forums ask you not to use the same nickname on trackers so I doubt it...

cheatos
30.12.09, 17:27
I guess that depends on the forum and how "cooperative" they're with tracker staff... but a lot of invite forums ask you not to use the same nickname on trackers so I doubt it...

tracker staff and invite forums are enemies ,
but
this happens at torrentinvites.com without the dash,
they call each member to punish users..
for ex. X cheated at bitme, a mod spread his ip, email and username and:
"Let the banning begin"
they banned a member from ITS,Bm,Bmtv,GFT,what.cd ..etc

SBfreak
30.12.09, 17:28
If a mod finds out that you're a cheater on an invite forum, will they report username/email to private trackers to get you banned on them? Cause I have a feeling they do from the above posts.

I've never encountered any cases like the one you mentioned when it comes to invite forums.If you get banned on a tracker for cheating you get infraction points or you are banned from that forum.That's all.

ooblar
30.12.09, 17:54

What about profile links that you PM for giveaways?

anon
30.12.09, 17:55
Ask someone that doesn't hate invite forums ^^

Instab
30.12.09, 18:12
What about profile links that you PM for giveaways?

yeah, bad idea, too.
also normally nobody checks if the profile is yours actually :tongü:

anon
30.12.09, 18:15
also normally nobody checks if the profile is yours actually :tongue:

What if they PM the tracker account?

Instab
30.12.09, 18:22
What if they PM the tracker account?

that's why i said 'normally'

GotIt
05.01.10, 10:56
Where does one get a badly modded utorrent anyway?

(haha i'm so glad to be here at sb-i !)

SBfreak
05.01.10, 14:32

(haha i'm so glad to be here at sb-i !)
From useless sites like rato cheating blogs shit ??:eek13:

anon
05.01.10, 17:09

Sites like seba's blog.

pimphead07
08.01.10, 09:07
Sites like seba's blog.

hehe.. i have heard many people flaming seba.. and he has even posted your vuze mod on his site.. :biggrin:

anon
08.01.10, 17:17
hehe.. i have heard many people flaming seba..

And with good reason :rolleyes:

rara
15.07.10, 13:53
I got banned from T-I.....
Bye justjenna will miss you a lot and your good for nothing boyfriend signus

rps
15.07.10, 14:04
did the same post proof with ratiomaster on taskbar but quickly edit this and post good proof without RM ( that was 2 months ago ) :D

anon
15.07.10, 14:19
Bye justjenna will miss you a lot and your good for nothing boyfriend signus

You talk as if they were members here :unsure:

fakeking
15.07.10, 16:24
Maybe some of them are member here or at least frequently visit here :shifty:. :lol: Sb-i become a T-I whiner forum

tokiodrift1
15.07.10, 17:06
How could they check if you got an invite twice.

anon
15.07.10, 17:59
If you repped your inviter with a comment such as "thanks for What.cd" or posted about it in the forums...

rara
15.07.10, 19:36
yes that good for nothing crap jenna and her crappy followers are here.i have seen few members been banned with the reason "Being a member of SB-I"...I never knew what it meant until lately...so any members with same user name here and in T-I watch out.....

anon
15.07.10, 20:14
banned with the reason "Being a member of SB-I"...

I can't blame them for banning them if they've been posted evidence of having cheated here. However, the ban reason itself sounds stupid. Does it say anywhere in their rules that being a member here is forbidden?

C3PO
15.07.10, 20:26
I mean really, look at me for example, I log in here just cause I like the community and want to chat a lil bit. It just happens so that I'm a cheater, too, but I'm definitely here cause of the community and not the cheating stuff...I cheated before I knew bout the forum.

fakeking
16.07.10, 03:52
But I cheated after know about the forum so.... :biggrin:

Anyway, does T-I permit trading in the past before JJenna's reign?

Instab
16.07.10, 03:56
well thinking of how they were in the beginning and what's going on there behind the curtain i'd say it's quite a joke to ban people because of their membership here

Sazzy
16.07.10, 05:57
I mean really, look at me for example, I log in here just cause I like the community and want to chat a lil bit. It just happens so that I'm a cheater, too, but I'm definitely here cause of the community and not the cheating stuff...I cheated before I knew bout the forum.

You see, the main issue here is that it's quite unlikely that an SB-i member does not cheat at all. I don't think anyone signed up here just with the intentions to trade invites etc, something most trackers don't like either, for that matter.

Though, I agree that it's a stupid reason to ban without proof of cheating, since you just might be honest on said tracker, for example.

SealLion
16.07.10, 06:17
You see, the main issue here is that it's quite unlikely that an SB-i member does not cheat at all. .......

I have to disagree.
There's a few...less than a handful that is, that I know of that don't cheat while being member here.
As for myself, I hardly cheat at all anymore. Less and less to be honest.

which reminds me. I'm gonna have to edit parts of my profile re: Modded client to cheat someone.

anon
16.07.10, 14:16
Anyway, does T-I permit trading in the past before JJenna's reign?

I don't know if it was before JustJenna got promoted to staff, but T-I did allow trading in the past. Just like tR, home to the most famous "anti-traders" nowadays. :rolleyes:

fakeking
16.07.10, 17:01
I have to disagree.
There's a few...less than a handful that is, that I know of that don't cheat while being member here.

which reminds me. I'm gonna have to edit parts of my profile re: Modded client to cheat someone.

But isn't your intention to join here at first is about to ask for cheating tips or download internal tools :unsure:

Although like you've said I myself is hardly to cheat these days because of .... (account and inviter care) :biggrin:

anon
16.07.10, 17:11
But isn't your intention to join here at first is about to ask for cheating tips or download internal tools :unsure:

A lot of time passed since then. Perhaps he changed his "philosophy" or just already has a very nice buffer everywhere.

I remember the only reason I joined SB-I was getting a uTorrent leecher pack... then there was this credits thing... :biggrin:

Sazzy
16.07.10, 17:18
I have to disagree.

Exceptions to the rule, imho. With 11k members and counting, that's not exactly a lot.

Sounds like you still cheat, thus are still viable for banning.

Exactly. It's far more likely if you joined for any other part, eg movies, invites and all the other things, you would have joined another forum that specializes in that area and thus probably outranks those parts that we have here. Sure we can all say that the community is lovely here, but face it, other foras can have a nice community too.

Blocker
16.07.10, 20:01
I remember the only reason I joined SB-I was getting a uTorrent leecher pack... then there was this credits thing... :biggrin:

I joined SB-I because I was looking for Shu Mod LOL

So, as far as I know there's also non-cheaters here;

Maybe they're just traders or people who love our community it's a possibillity

jacksbi
16.07.10, 20:11
who is this justjenna is she famous or what?who is she?i know she is staff of T-I.

i remember her asking me invites 1 year back on T-I

Instab
16.07.10, 21:01
who is this justjenna is she famous or what?who is she?i know she is staff of T-I.

well, she has a 'special' attitude :shifty:

SealLion
16.07.10, 22:20
A lot of time passed since then. Perhaps he changed his "philosophy" or just already has a very nice buffer everywhere.

Yes. That's pretty much it, anon.

Things change.
My attitude towards cheating changed over time.

I find that it's hardly necessary at all anymore. Most especially with the seed requirements of the usual 3 days.
Not only that, but the ratio requirements of many sites are also pretty lenient with some being less than 0.5 ratio requirement.
Here's an example: When scenesound was open, one only needed to seed ( I think it was 1/3 of your download...that's pretty lenient I'd say).
There's other sites also of/c.

I'm not the only non-cheater ( or not-cheating-as-much-member here.
I won't mention others as I"m unclear whether they prefer to be named and I think that they probably appreciate their privacy in some aspects)

I found that over time, it's too easy to get caught up in cheating.

I have also said it numerous times here to others via PM and I think even on the board, that I come here for other things. Not necessarily the latest cheating.

Owyn
16.07.10, 22:30
i allways erase everything unneeded from screens or just crop needed :biggrin:

Sazzy
16.07.10, 22:37
ppl should learn to alt+print screen :P

Instab
16.07.10, 22:53
ppl should learn to alt+print screen :P

unless you're not on windows :D

fakeking
17.07.10, 03:30
To be honest, I was visiting here occasionally (can be said always) because of have fun with member here. At least I wouldn't scare to much about saying wrong words, even the insulting ones here (although i wasn't trying to insult, just some of vocabulary disrepancy). I'm even can bash needed to bash trackers :biggrin: unlike T-I (if you're bashing some tracker, you'll get ignored even negative rep there :mad:)

SealLion
17.07.10, 04:52
you see.,.....that's the problem with places like that. YOu can't place your own opinion on some place without getting negative rep from some guy b/c places like TI want to be in the good light.
Here, it's different.
Your free to express yourself over such-and-such-a-tracker.
Even if the moderators from there, who come here, don't like it.
Too bad, I'd say.
you see...with posting about such-and-such-a-tracker, of what you like, how piddiliy-dumb-dumb it is, you can say that here, it's fine.
At the tracker, noooooooo. Of course not.

Instab
17.07.10, 06:14
To be honest, I was visiting here occasionally (can be said always) because of have fun with member here. At least I wouldn't scare to much about saying wrong words, even the insulting ones here (although i wasn't trying to insult, just some of vocabulary disrepancy). I'm even can bash needed to bash trackers :biggrin: unlike T-I (if you're bashing some tracker, you'll get ignored even negative rep there :mad:)

you see.,.....that's the problem with places like that. YOu can't place your own opinion on some place without getting negative rep from some guy b/c places like TI want to be in the good light.
Here, it's different.
Your free to express yourself over such-and-such-a-tracker.
Even if the moderators from there, who come here, don't like it.
Too bad, I'd say.
you see...with posting about such-and-such-a-tracker, of what you like, how piddiliy-dumb-dumb it is, you can say that here, it's fine.
At the tracker, noooooooo. Of course not.

that's it exactly. besides anon that was the main reason for me to stay here, too. don't like kissing ass all the time just to get some invites :P

anon
17.07.10, 18:04
besides anon that was the main reason for me to stay here, too.

I'm one of the reasons you stay here? :lol:

This forum doesn't do stuff like filtering some trackers' full names (cf. FST), or having no-movement lists like all those invite forums. I like that a lot.

Instab
17.07.10, 22:20
I'm one of the reasons you stay here? :lol:

especially in the beginning, yes :happy:

rara
18.07.10, 16:37
About Justjenna she thinks she is the God of T-I.....A section named suggestions is there in T-I where members can suggest something that can be cahnged in the forum...Though some member something good and a few members accept it as a good suggestion the only thing this witch does is she says suggstion rejected...Her reasons
mods have many other important things to do
This wont work
I have more important things and not time for these things
These replies are given by this b..... even before some other member can give an opinion about the suggestion
And on top of this there are many Jenna a.. lickers out there in the forum who thanks her for anything and everything.If she spits their reply would be "Thanks Jenna.this is great"
The only way T-I would improve is if this b.... is removed

Dr.house
18.07.10, 17:44
Actually cheating is not wrong, but stupidity is the fault:tongue:
When you are a cheat and you want to invite from someone must make sure that you will maintain and you have experience to keep it by using great tools
This is important:top:

anon
18.07.10, 17:46
When you are a cheat and you want to invite from someone must make sure that you will maintain and you have experience to keep it by using great tools you don't screw him over

Now, isn't that a wise tip.

jacksbi
20.07.10, 07:19
About Justjenna she thinks she is the God of T-I.....A section named suggestions is there in T-I where members can suggest something that can be cahnged in the forum...Though some member something good and a few members accept it as a good suggestion the only thing this witch does is she says suggstion rejected...Her reasons
mods have many other important things to do
This wont work
I have more important things and not time for these things
These replies are given by this b..... even before some other member can give an opinion about the suggestion
And on top of this there are many Jenna a.. lickers out there in the forum who thanks her for anything and everything.If she spits their reply would be "Thanks Jenna.this is great"
The only way T-I would improve is if this b.... is removed

she had become so popular in T-I when she was member(i.e, new to the forum) i had also rejected her posts when she asked me invites.

If i do this now she would ban me i think.(ROFL)

but due to her traded section had been removed what most of the people say is it true?

Instab
20.07.10, 07:26
she had become so popular in T-I when she was member(i.e, new to the forum) i had also rejected her posts when she asked me invites.

If i do this now she would ban me i think.(ROFL)

but dü to her traded section had been removed what most of the people say is it trü?

well she earned a certain reputation. good or bad dösn't matter and she's supposedly female. that's something that dös stand out in the scene and therefore might make T-I more popular.

jacksbi
20.07.10, 07:28
well she earned a certain reputation. good or bad doesn't matter and she's supposedly female. that's something that does stand out in the scene and therefore might make T-I more popular.

she maybe male?pretending to be female as men are always back of females(LOL)

Instab
20.07.10, 07:30
she maybe male?pretending to be female as men are always back of females(LOL)

hehe, i don't know. just saying one should keep that in mind since you can't check it out :P

jacksbi
20.07.10, 07:32
hehe, i don't know. just saying one should keep that in mind since you can't check it out :P

i know one of the peculiar characters from SIN she is also a mod there her name is petrena.she even talk on msn,yahoo.

SealLion
21.07.10, 02:50
You should know this:

Did you know that for thousands of years, that men everywhere, both here on earth and in outer-space, have been searching for a final solution to the problem of women.
No man has yet to execute any kind or real or imaginary measure and experts are beginning to admit grudgingly that women might be here to stay.

For any man who assumes the identity of a woman, whether real or imaginary, IRL or on the 'net, is highly prone to the following mutations:

A. a passionate, mundane, and inane hunger in shopping for the latest styles of shoes and high heals.
Most particular the red ones.
No DNA researcher has yet discovered the shopping gene.

B. Blood which begins to ooze as chocolate.
Alternatively, some these might have coffee for blood and most women have a mixture of chocolate and coffee.

C. When in confrontation with another woman, it has been widely reported since the Middle Ages, that some howl and hiss like cats.

D. No scientist has yet figured out a way to remove the 'bad driving gene"

NB: These are the same conditions that women, IRL, have been undergoing since conception.
It should be noted that even men, who assume the identity of a woman, would be susceptible to these same conditions.

Sazzy
21.07.10, 02:53
no offence, but what kind of b***s***are you talking about?

tokiodrift1
21.07.10, 03:08
no offence, but what kind of bullshit are you talking about?

Sazzy, that's not the right way...
(ban-clock is ticking...tick...tock... tick... tock...)

btw, I agree with SealLion, and furthermore I would like to add,
that all women should avoid tech-stuff.
If they'll take up that thing, than what should men do... ? :popcorn:

edit: I forget to say-> No offence.

Instab
21.07.10, 04:50

hehe, SealLion has his own way of saying things :P

SealLion
21.07.10, 06:35
Yes, of course.
I have my own way of expressing myself at times.

If you like, I can popularize the jocularity of men too.
Women aren't my only target, you know.

Sazzy just hasn't been here sufficiently long enough to understand my personality.

Sazzy
21.07.10, 09:53
Sazzy, that's not the right way...
(ban-clock is ticking...tick...tock... tick... tock...)

Freedom of speech.

btw, I agree with SealLion, and furthermore I would like to add,
that all women should avoid tech-stuff.
If they'll take up that thing, than what should men do... ? :popcorn:

edit: I forget to say-> No offence.

Feeling very welcome right now. -.-

fakeking
21.07.10, 12:15
Sazzy, don't take all of SealLion's posts too seriously (its his style), just take the good aspect of his posts (according to you) then you'll be fine :biggrin:

Have you ever seen JJenna posts before? It's much more irritating imo.

Vuze-Sbi
21.07.10, 12:19
It's time to confess I'm one of that stupids :) i gave them full screen ratio proof with sb-i banner on the bookmark area lucky me i saw before than any chopping block maniacs and got my invite :D

fakeking
21.07.10, 15:23
So, you get your real purpose and got banned there eventually?

Vuze-Sbi
21.07.10, 15:27
Nope i got my invite and i'm still very valued person on there :D cause i fixed my screenshot.

tokiodrift1
21.07.10, 17:39
Feeling very welcome right now. -.-

There was a little bit irony included.
However, your stay is highly appreciated and you may believe in these words (not the previous ones:-)

Anyway, let's see
what mrT says....

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5904/mrt.gif

btw, I've to hurry up, because I've to learn how to bake a cake, before I finish my sewing stuff.

:happy: ,
~td1

anon
21.07.10, 17:58

It's SealLion! He's been doing that since he had 14 posts. They were shorter back then, though!

And as it's been said, it's just humor... SL is one of the coolest guys I've had the pleasure of working with, and he certainly would not insult you (or anyone else) for no reason.

SealLion
22.07.10, 01:58
exactly.
well said, anon.

It all comes down to the way a man can express himself...it's the way of a man you see.....to prove his manliness.

FYI, manliness is regularly addressed, advertised and defined in such heavily female peer-reviewed news-magazines as playgirl (can this even be called a news-magazine??)

As a matter of fact, such men who hail from the northern waste-lands. a.k.a. Canada are more manly than Mexicans!! (Take that Blocker!! :biggrin::biggrin:)
You see, the difference between Canucks and Mexicans is that Canadians are red-necked.
Mexican's aren't.
Mexican's only have taco's running in their blood.
Canucks have lumber-jacked-ness in their blood.

Taco's are not manly. :frown:

We should all be aware of the fact that there is a certain disease running around called 'having a brain'. This comes into full-swing when a man does no longer participate in that madness called 'manliness'.

You should also be aware of the historically scholarly interests of 'manliness'. Manliness has been reported to date back to the ancient times of cavemen. It was fully researched by Winston Churchill during one of his inebriated spells.

This was done with a follow-up by Joe Jackson who can drink a pint of whiskey and still sing songs.
However nonsensical they may be.

An interesting side note of course is this particular species of men a.k.a.----da-gurly-man. This kind of man seems to have an affinity for the younger species of men.
Women are like that too. Except they're called after a well known North American animal.

If you would ever need to find the services of a man, a well known trick that has been known to work since the Bronze Age is to hang a bottle of beer tied to a rope or string, and let it dangle from a stick.
This trick, which is so popular, is found anywhere in the world in which both beer and men can be found.

Blocker
22.07.10, 16:50
As a matter of fact, such men who hail from the northern waste-lands. a.k.a. Canada are more manly than Mexicans!! (Take that Blocker!! :biggrin::biggrin:) :lool:

You see, the difference between Canucks and Mexicans is that Canadians are red-necked.
Mexican's aren't.

We are red-necked ,sometimes kitsch but our manly is indiscutable,so why did you relate manliness with mexicans??The answers is our manliness is famous,we are latinos :lol:

Mexican's only have taco's running in their blood.
Canucks have lumber-jacked-ness in their blood.

Taco's are not manly. :frown:

http://i25.tinypic.com/es71aw.jpg

Yummy!

If you would ever need to find the services of a man, a well known trick that has been known to work since the Bronze Age is to hang a bottle of beer tied to a rope or string, and let it dangle from a stick.
This trick, which is so popular, is found anywhere in the world in which both beer and men can be found.

Great trick!!

P.S.Great post, it makes me laugh a lot:top::biggrin:

SealLion
23.07.10, 02:40
Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it as much I did texting it, Blocker, ol' boy. :smile:

Ya. I forgot about the Latino thing.
Your right about that actually.
Latinos can swoon just about any woman, yes??

Blocker
24.07.10, 00:40
Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it as much I did texting it, Blocker, ol' boy. :smile:

In my opinion is a cliché,we cannot generalized too many people

By the way I'd like to invite you to visit Cancún,México or any mexican beach and enjoy parties with hot women and some tequila :naughty: :lol:

fakeking
24.07.10, 02:50

Do I know you from somewhere else? :shifty:. Because I've seen some guy with heavy sarcasm too and not like IRC :tongue: