PDA

View Full Version : what kind of cheater you are?

Pickle
28.07.09, 20:20
So if you want to express yourself as a cheater or fake uploader which one would more suitable for you?

anon
28.07.09, 20:22
Cheater :tongue: "Fake uploader" would be a bit of an euphemism :tongue:

I leave the term "uploader" for people that actually contribute with content to the tracker. But I'm OK with the term "fake upload" ^^

Mihai
28.07.09, 20:22
A resonable cheater but only if i know i can't fake more on that tracker and i never make a huge ratio is that doesn't help me at all.Why make a huge ratio and put all the mods on your back for nothing?

cheatos
28.07.09, 20:23
Staff Pwner !!

or from your options: "cheater"

classyboy
28.07.09, 20:34
I fake upload only torrents which I really download. I dont fake upload for ratio or something. This translates into me using only xtreme mod. Dont use any other tools or client (used to use earlier). And 90% of my download is from TL. I dont need to sue any other tracker. Except sometimes for music of course.

SBfreak
28.07.09, 20:42
I too fake upload only torrents which I really download.Ratio Faker is my best friend.
Also if I have no interest in downloading content from a tracker I just use mRatio or RM.
I guess I fit in the
Regular fake uploader category.

lol my 800'th post :D

naughtydog
28.07.09, 20:47
i always strife for a 2.0 ratio nothing above that, or should i say to get a power user status. Im not a fan of big ratios even if i wont be caught

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.07.09, 21:11
Mass fake uploader- if i can

Because i'm filling very good when i see 1TB on my account...because i'm very frustrated on the ratio - connection speed thing :tongue:

alpacino
28.07.09, 21:45
Like my sig: convicted cheater. Now seriously, I think fake uploader is more when you use multipliers, GT or RF, as you are uploading something, just with another "math". So I believe I was a fake uploader for a long time, when I used GT for many months (was afraid to use RM before), and now just cheater, because vanilla™ RM is my tool of choice. :top:

anon
28.07.09, 21:46
vanilla™ RM

Trademark? "Vanilla" is a generic term for a piece of software that hasn't been modified. If I play Half-Life without any mods or addons, I'm playing "vanilla" HL. :tongue:

alex0912
28.07.09, 21:55
I'm the cheater that has the balls to join on IRC every day and talk to the admins like I was using a seedbox ...I'm the cheater that everyone dreams of ...I AM PERFECTION!..

lol ;)

alpacino
28.07.09, 21:58
Trademark? "Vanilla" is a generic term for a piece of software that hasn't been modified. If I play Half-Life without any mods or addons, I'm playing "vanilla" HL. :tongue:
Oh sorry, I didn't know that. Anyway, my intention with the trademark thing, is because I thought you had invented that :tongue: as you are always saying in your posts that you use the vanilla RM. Thanks for the info.

anon
28.07.09, 21:59
Well, I indeed was the first to use that expression here, I think ^^

alpacino
28.07.09, 22:04
Well, I indeed was the first to use that expression here, I think ^^
Nice, so you give me authorization to use the term freely? :tongue: :biggrin:

anon
28.07.09, 22:04
Yeah, sure :top:[/offtopic]

yoco
28.07.09, 22:55
I think "Regular fake uploader" suits me best :biggrin:

3D-Man
28.07.09, 23:08
I think it's different at each tracker. On some good sites i just fake a low amount of upload, but on some other sites i fake a lot just for fun =)

anonftw
29.07.09, 02:53
Well I have places I cheat because my upload sucks, places I don't cheat at all because of bonus systems, places I don't cheat much because it's dangerous, and places I cheat just to see how how I can get my ratio because it's fun. I have even cheated just to anger staff like the Melvin incident. :tongue:

Blocker
29.07.09, 03:02
LOL "Regular fake uploader"

Nice thread ,But I think depends on the tracker that I am cheating but "Regular fake uploader" suits on me :biggrin:

shawshankraj
29.07.09, 06:47
I am regular fake uploader and love to cheat when i need..

DriftKing
29.07.09, 07:24
Really i am reagular fake uploader. I am not belive in huge buffter but i did it only 1 site at bwt with 17tb uploaded for just fun !

Dynamic
29.07.09, 07:37
I use to cheat to stay alive...now I cheat just for joy. Seems easy to cheat if you know your limits.

TD21
29.07.09, 11:18
I cheat to survive on some sites and maintain a decent buffer. I also go for a 1TB upload before i stop cheating on most trackers.

shoulder
29.07.09, 17:01
I voted Regular fake uploader.

But it's a bit different on each tracker but this is fitting best for me, for the trackers I cheat on (I don't cheat on every tracker) at least. :wink2:

anon
29.07.09, 18:02
I forgot to say, I voted for "regular fake uploader" after Pickle added the poll.

I have even cheated just to anger staff like the Melvin incident. :tongue:

"Melvin incident"? I guess they call it "Operation SBI" :klatsch_3:

CS Curse
29.07.09, 22:31
I tell to everyone outsite this forum that I don't cheat:biggrin:

IceBox
30.07.09, 03:38
I don't just cheat, I normally upload ~3 gigs a day if I go all night. I'm enjoying using PMR on places like TL though :P

I've been getting into the waffles method and it's worked wonders for several trackers so that's going to become a regular thing with a few music torrent sites as I can't have enough music and tend to find 10 new artists I like each day ._0

anon
30.07.09, 18:16
I don't just cheat, I normally upload ~3 gigs a day if I go all night. I'm enjoying using PMR on places like TL though :P

It's also great for BitSoup if you're bad at gambling :biggrin:

I've been getting into the waffles method and it's worked wonders for several trackers so that's going to become a regular thing with a few music torrent sites as I can't have enough music and tend to find 10 new artists I like each day ._0

I understand... was into the same until the beginning of this year, until I got banned from What.cd, lol.

fooltoo
31.07.09, 09:34
I am a modern robin hood, loll, not exactly, just need enough boost to keep me going for my downloads without anything untoward happening to my ratio.

Plus, i have my filesharing accoutns handy , so its not really a prob!