PDA

View Full Version : Omegle

shadowww
26.07.09, 14:56
Omegle (http://omegle.com) - "talk to the strangers"

Omegle is a brand-new service for meeting new friends. When you use Omegle, we pick another user at random and let you have a one-on-one chat with each other. Chats are completely anonymous, although there is nothing to stop you from revealing personal details if you would like.

Well i like it. More then other social networks. Funny to do some random chat with people around the globe. Really like the concept.

Tough how much fun you will have also depends on your luck, because there is all kind of people out there. With some you could talk for hours, with others you will hang up after few seconds.

Try it out! :wink:

SBfreak
26.07.09, 15:06
Lol....I tried it.It appears some only want to talk with females.
Stranger: hi
Stranger: asl?
You: hello
You: asl?
Stranger: f/m ?
You: sorry I don't think I know what f/m or asl means:)) :|
Stranger: male or female?
You: male
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

shadowww
26.07.09, 16:07
asl = age/sex/location;
f/m = female/male;

They are pretty old phrases, commonly used in variety of real-time chat services...

But yes, as I said, there is much different people, seems that hm.. younger age ones domintates unfortunately.

SealLion
26.07.09, 17:42
I've seen this before. There's a similiar chat service called

AnybodyOutThere.com - Chat about everything (http://www.anybodyoutthere.com/)

Which is essentially the same thing. I've tried this kind of service and it's actualy pretty neat.

You don't have to go to some IRC channel and sit there until someone arrives 2 days later or so.

I do like these kind of chat services as at least you get to connect to someone in some other part of the globe in real time, you know??

anon
26.07.09, 18:00
The ScT guys found this some time ago, too. If you're there, check their forum and be delighted by the chat logs. :biggrin:

kelly
26.07.09, 20:49
I do like these kind of chat services as at least you get to connect to someone in some other part of the globe in real time, you know??

Same holds good in my case as well. :smile:

LOL at the convo

Stranger: Girl?
Stranger: ?
You: nah
Stranger: Good
Stranger: How Old?
You: 22
Stranger: Kool
Stranger: Wanna Cy ber?
You: what abt you?
Stranger: Wanna Cyber?
You: Cyber..whats that?
Stranger: Cyber Sex
You: nah

Gee, whats wrong with these people :eek13:

shadowww
26.07.09, 22:24
Awh i'v been unlucky with people too. Its great concept but people are.. doh >.<