PDA

View Full Version : Cheating at VIPmusic

gti1
23.07.09, 00:13
Hello everyone. Just signed up with VIPmusic.org. Does anyone have any experience cheating at this tracker with RatioMaster? I searched the forum and couldn't find any info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :klatsch_3:

Signup for VIPmusic is currently open btw: FILEnetworks Blog: VIPMusic Tracker – First ever open signup, no invites needed (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/07/vipmusic-tracker-first-ever-open-signup.html)

naughtydog
23.07.09, 00:17
Good I was going to make this thread in a few seconds asking same thing if you have delayed. And someone please compare it with Music Videos Tracker in a reply post for me. Thanks all :smile:

SBfreak
23.07.09, 00:22
Ratio Faker with default settings or any other settings works.Just don't go over"set my upload 5 times my download":biggrin:

Großmutter
23.07.09, 00:48
Very easy to cheat,ratiomaster or mratio with high upload works
and(or) waffles method!

shawshankraj
23.07.09, 02:38
RM , Mratio Vuze mod every thing work there with highest speed.
VIP is easy to cheat tracker.

anonftw
23.07.09, 03:50
I've been a member for a while now and have always used Vuze Mod with around 100-200KBps up with no problems. It's nice to know that higher speeds work ! I guess I'll dust off the old Ratiomaster too!

SealLion
23.07.09, 06:34
yes. we do try to make attempts to help each other out when the occasion arrives.

This is just one part of the 'community spirit' of this place. Isn't it nice??

See,....we cheaters aren't all bad people that are doomed to fire and brimstone.
We give too....we give information........ :D

overall, I'd say just about anything on that site, like most other sites, works.

If I knew any better, you could probably schmooze the admins with a half-dozen chocolaty-covered donuts for an improved ratio if you'd dare, yes?? :D

DriftKing
23.07.09, 13:31
can anyone confirm that PMR works there ??

VAMPIRE
24.07.09, 00:04
Banned when i star use ratiomaster

anon
24.07.09, 00:05
Torrent? Speeds? Emulation? Memory reader? :eek13:

whyme
24.07.09, 00:43
use ratiofaker , works great for me

shawshankraj
24.07.09, 04:54

tell me about something like on which torrent u cheat..
speed of download and upload,which emulation u use?

SealLion
24.07.09, 06:34
Definitly don't want to use uT Extreme LE there.

The first time in what I can recall in a long while since that's happened.

Oh, well......
What-ever, eh??...

Easy enough to get back in,yes??

Damn it.
I knew that I should have used one of my 'trusty' little boyz' there.

-

DriftKing
24.07.09, 09:07

Ratio Master works for me.

Download = 150 to 200

Upload = 40 to 80

Leechers above 20 :top:

abc3321
24.07.09, 10:16
RM works here, too

actually, I was using waffles method with RM, up speed 1Mb/s. vipmusic tracker's default announce time is 1 hour. So I got around 3~4GB before I hit the stop button.

anon
24.07.09, 18:07
Definitly don't want to use uT Extreme LE there.

The first time in what I can recall in a long while since that's happened.

Expansion? :biggrin:

Really, does that mean they ban uTorrent mods? If so, which ones?

VAMPIRE
24.07.09, 20:05
the torrent was PACHA 2009 3CDS
I was starting use ratiomaster with deluge and halite
the RM dont send anything and after that i go to the site and says you are banned :)

anon
24.07.09, 20:07
If you still have the settings from the Advanced tab, please post a screen here.

ares
24.07.09, 23:43
You guys sure that RM with high speeds works here? :biggrin: I had just started RM and I got a message with invalid passkey or something similar, I tried to login back and got this message:

Login failed!
This account has been disabled.

anon
25.07.09, 00:50
Did you use the memory reader?

Today I tried starting the RM with uTorrent 1.8.2 emulation, without using it, with a 1mB/s upload speed on a popular torrent. Wasn't instabanned. This was some hours ago, I can't check my account's status at the moment.

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

My account is still alive...

ares
25.07.09, 05:59
Yes, I believe I did use the memory reader, anywhos, cheat safely guys. :biggrin:

SealLion
25.07.09, 07:00
Expansion? :biggrin:

Really, does that mean they ban uTorrent mods? If so, which ones?

This one rigtht here anon:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/torrent-extreme-le-v4-0-based-utorrent-1-83-final-13731/

needs some adjustments..???

I'd say so.

Hey,.. If VIP banned me not just 5 secs after discovering me in using it, so can What, Waffles, and many other sites.

I knew that I should've stayed with my trusty GT or RF.

But you know, things do need to be tested out and if this was a method of testing on one particular site, then perhaps it was a good thing that I got banned as it at least gives some kind of info to discovering what-ever adjustments it might need, yes??

cutiepie
25.07.09, 07:42
Did you use the memory reader?

Today I tried starting the RM with uTorrent 1.8.2 emulation, without using it, with a 1mB/s upload speed on a popular torrent. Wasn't instabanned. This was some hours ago, I can't check my account's status at the moment.

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

My account is still alive...

Anon did you find out what the reason was for not being able to check your account status? Was the site just down?

Dnd does this mean RM is good to go at VIPmusic? I've been waiting for the green light ever since Vampire dropped the bomb on us. And now Ares is saying that he got disabled? :frown: Don't know what to do...

shawshankraj
25.07.09, 08:19
Dnd does this mean RM is good to go at VIPmusic? I've been waiting for the green light ever since Vampire dropped the bomb on us. And now Ares is saying that he got disabled? Don't know what to do...

yes, that's sad that two user banned from vip musuc..may be thay were cheating on torrent that have low leecher B'co vip have low seeder activity so i might want to low u r upload while cheat..

anon
25.07.09, 17:03
SealLion, the mod doesn't need "adjustments". Some trackers can detect announces from hex-mods via scripts - this is inherent to all of them, and there's nothing that can be done, other than dropping them and using a client like Azureus or Faze if you need a multiplier.

cutiepie, the reason is that I wasn't at home and I'm not there at the moment, either.

anon
26.07.09, 19:20
My account is still alive. This would indicate that the Extreme Mod's download reduction set to 99% should work, as well.

blacksox
27.07.09, 09:05
banned got invalid passkey thingo and got disabled didnt even get to cheat 1 mb

naughtydog
27.07.09, 09:21

More details will help us alot... like which mod you used and speeds and on which torrents.

blacksox
27.07.09, 09:51
torrent:Uploaders_Favorites_May_Vol4-Collection-20RLSVIP
mod:ratio master 1.8.7
setting: used memory read for utorrent 1.8.3(15772)
speed
70 upload
200 download
but upload and donwload didnt start

shawshankraj
27.07.09, 14:19
but upload and donwload didnt start

U got any error..

DriftKing
27.07.09, 14:54

May be other reason like your username and email id are same as here at sbi. as you say not cheat 1 mb and download upload not start.....Its strange :shockkk!:

anon
27.07.09, 18:08
Yes, any error messages?

If you didn't use the same account details as in SB-I, VIPMusic's scripts are better than I thought... yet I'm still not banned.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.07.09, 18:12
I have used speeds between 55-100 with mratio and it's working until now.

alpacino
28.07.09, 06:47
Using RM latest version and getting this error message sometimes:

Tracker Error: Tracker error *random code here*
Then, RM stops. Simple as that, but not all instances give this error at the same time. Anyone experiencing that?

blacksox
28.07.09, 11:36
May be other reason like your username and email id are same as here at sbi. as you say not cheat 1 mb and download upload not start.....Its strange :shockkk!:

yerh well i hav unique name on vip and email different from the one used here .i got the invalid passkey or sumthn den wen i logged back to try another torrent =banned
. used mem reader and everything

shawshankraj
28.07.09, 11:58
I think VIP have better script b'coz to many member getting banned..

anon
28.07.09, 17:41
alpacino, didn't have that problem here. Can you PM me one of the random codes?

I'm still not banned at VIPM after 3 days. So Extreme Mod with 99% download reduction should work just fine.

IceBox
30.07.09, 03:39
You can either use the method that anon posted above, or use the waffles method. It's been working great for me so far :)

JohnnyB
22.09.10, 19:21
Doing 1.7 MB/s @ 60 minute announce * 2 sessions with WM did not result in instaban, but account disabled few days later.
(Total Uploaded = ~ 12 GB in 2 announces [separated by 3.5 days] over 1 week period on diff torrents)

anon
22.09.10, 20:10
Perhaps you uploaded too much. I've used the Waffles method on packs (yes) with the RM near 0% done at 1MB/s and my account is still there. 2.5 gigs per session.

Großmutter
22.09.10, 20:27
wait a wile,i was banned 3 weeks after cheating!